Batman Mafia - Day Phase 4

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 10:38:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
==== ACTION 5 NEWS ====

"G-good evening. We report the recapture of the f-following two inmates of Arkham Asylum: Edward Nigma, and Pamela Isley, known respectively as 'The Riddler' and 'Poison Ivy.' Poison Ivy was captured by the collective efforts of Gotham City while the Riddler was c-caught when he came forth attempting to help capture the other criminal elements.

H-however, we also report the gruesome death of the international terrorist and assassin, Ra's Al Ghul. His... - pleasedon'tmakemedothis - his intestines were pulled from his body, sp-spelling out..."

The reporter begins to sob, and a voice off-screen says "Do it!"

"Spelling out 'No good deed goes unpunished..."

The reporter attempts to maintain her composure, looking down, away from the camera. The voice speaks again:

"What? Not funny enough for you? You were supposed to laugh! You're ruining the joke! Harley...."

A woman clad in a skin-tied harlequin outfit steps into view behind the report. Harley tips back the chair, revealing that the reporter is tied to the chair, and drags her away as she begins to screem. The Joker hops in front of the camera.

"Intermission's over, kiddies!"

---- Static, then a screen displaying "Sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties" ----

==== END SCENE ====

Arkham Asylum
Lickdafoot: You are Poison Ivy, an insane eco-terrorist bent on encouraging the supremacy of plants at the expense of animals.

Your body produces toxins which you deliver with a kiss - You are the ROLEBLOCKER. Each night you may select another individual. That individual will not be able to perform any abilities. Your ability also weakens people: they will not benefit from protective abilities, they will not be able to vote during the next Day Phase, and they will require 1 less Vote to Lynch during the next Day Phase.

You prefer to work alone, and will win when it is only you remaining.

Marauder: You are The Riddler. While a genius, you are obsessed with puzzles and riddles and getting people to solve them. Each night you MUST perform one of the following two actions (neither of which requires a visit):

1. Riddle - Choose three players. I will tell you the character of one of them, but not who. The act of riddling a player will roleblock them.

2. Solve - You may attempt to guess what character a person has. Submit a living player's name and the character you believe they are. You will be notified whether or not you guessed correctly. Note: You do not have to riddle a person to guess them.

You win if, at the end of the game, you guessed correctly 2 times (At least 1 of which must be a non-town player), whether or not you are alive.

Gotham City Cemetery
medic: You are Ra's Al Ghul, one of Batman's greatest, if obscure, villains. You believe that humanity needs to be purged, or greatly reduced, to eliminate evil from society. As such, you win when everyone else is dead. However, Batman is an exception to this, and you consider him a worthy successor to you. You also win if it is just you and Batman remaining.

To aid you in your quest, you can make use of your Lazarus Pits - You are the GOVERNOR. When someone would be lynched at the end of the day (including yourself), you can instead change the result to a "No Lynch." The side affect of this, however, is that your target cannot perform any action the following night. You may only choose a target once per game.

In your first encounter with Batman, you convinced him to help you "rescue" your daughter and the then Robin (whom you actually kidnapped). In actuality, this was a test to determine Batman's worthiness to be your successor. Since Batman believed you, at first, you are the 1-SHOT GODFATHER; The first time you would be investigated by Batman, he will see you as innocent.

socialpinko (Scarecrow)
Blackvoid (The Mad Hatter)

Living Players
1. tvellalot
2. PartamRuhem
3. F-16_Fighting_Falcon
4. Andromeda_Z

With 4 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Bat Vote Count
VTNL - 1/4 - PR
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 11:19:12 PM
TV, I knew I'd regret saving your ungrateful butt. I should have left you like I find you, swinging at the end of that rope.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 11:22:20 PM
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!
Muahahahahaha.

OK! So, I killed medic0506 last night after I escaped from Arkham Asylum.
Since I escaped, I can only assume that Poison Ivy and the Riddler can also escape.
Y'all know I'm the Joker, so you'll probably be chickens and kill me today (I'm not afraid, I still have an ace up my superb purple sleeve.)

However, before you do that we can be SURE that there is no mafia and I'm beginning to suspect no town. I think we're all third-party with unique win conditions... So, lets have a look who we have left...

In Arkham:
Marauder - Riddler; heavily-flavoured investigative role; third-party
lickdafoot - Poison Ivy; flavoured role-blocker; third-party

Alive:
Me - Razor Smile; serial killer + ???; third-party

Andromeda_Z - Catwoman; ???; ???
What do I think about Salina Kyle? Well, she claims to be able to confirm Batman and will join a PM with him if either targets the other.
However, I'm beginning to doubt whether Batman is even a character in this game... Perhaps Batman is simply some mechanic the mod has put in to arrest people. I'm not sure, we need PartumRuhem to claim.
Admit it Andro, you're third-party.

F-16 - Two-Face; Politician/PGO; town/third-party? (yeah right)
Well, well, well... Mr. Dent. Hehe.
Lying to everybody about winning with the town EH?
Looks like there isn't a town fool, so what's your REAL win condition? Kill the Batman? I don't trust you. I mean, you've stolen PR's vote and made it VTNL. Why him?

Parham - ???; ???; ???
Batty batty Batman... Trolololo...
Time to come clean. If you're Batman, you need to die so we can all stay out of Arkham Asylum. With Raz Al Ghal.

VOTE ParhamRuhem

Regardless fools, I'm going to win this game. If you align yourself with me perhaps I'll allow you to come second.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 11:23:51 PM
At 2/5/2012 11:19:12 PM, medic0506 wrote:
TV, I knew I'd regret saving your ungrateful butt. I should have left you like I find you, swinging at the end of that rope.

I actually changed targets three times and came back to you. You seemed to go after me the hardest DP2, you weren't taking none of my nonsense, so I thought you'd least likely to align yourself with me... I thought you were Batman.

Anyway, I'm the Joker. DGAF.

Muh threads
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 11:34:45 PM
At 2/5/2012 11:22:20 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!
Muahahahahaha.

Wow, lol, I didn't even notice that until this post made me look at the list. How did you manage that?

OK! So, I killed medic0506 last night after I escaped from Arkham Asylum.
Since I escaped, I can only assume that Poison Ivy and the Riddler can also escape.
Y'all know I'm the Joker, so you'll probably be chickens and kill me today (I'm not afraid, I still have an ace up my superb purple sleeve.)

However, before you do that we can be SURE that there is no mafia and I'm beginning to suspect no town. I think we're all third-party with unique win conditions... So, lets have a look who we have left...

In Arkham:
Marauder - Riddler; heavily-flavoured investigative role; third-party
lickdafoot - Poison Ivy; flavoured role-blocker; third-party

Alive:
Me - Razor Smile; serial killer + ???; third-party

Andromeda_Z - Catwoman; ???; ???
What do I think about Salina Kyle? Well, she claims to be able to confirm Batman and will join a PM with him if either targets the other.
However, I'm beginning to doubt whether Batman is even a character in this game... Perhaps Batman is simply some mechanic the mod has put in to arrest people. I'm not sure, we need PartumRuhem to claim.
Admit it Andro, you're third-party.

I haven't found Batman yet, that's for sure. Maybe he exists, maybe not. I dunno. I'm not third-party, though. I'm town. Which makes me think there must be at least one other townie in this game (otherwise it's no really much of a town, is it?), and since there are no dead townies, either F16 or partam must be the other townie. Or Drafter is just fvcking with us.

F-16 - Two-Face; Politician/PGO; town/third-party? (yeah right)

Yeah, not sure what's going on with that. He could be the other townie, or he isn't, or maybe both of those statements are true? I've never heard of alternating win conditions before, and I don't really buy it, but anything is possible.
Well, well, well... Mr. Dent. Hehe.
Lying to everybody about winning with the town EH?
Looks like there isn't a town fool, so what's your REAL win condition? Kill the Batman? I don't trust you. I mean, you've stolen PR's vote and made it VTNL. Why him?

Parham - ???; ???; ???
Batty batty Batman... Trolololo...
Time to come clean. If you're Batman, you need to die so we can all stay out of Arkham Asylum. With Raz Al Ghal.

VOTE ParhamRuhem

Regardless fools, I'm going to win this game. If you align yourself with me perhaps I'll allow you to come second.

Given my win condition, I can't really win with you and second place just doesn't cut it. VTL TV. I can't help but think you're bluffing. You can't seriously come back from the dead twice, can you?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 11:48:39 PM
At 2/5/2012 11:34:45 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Given my win condition, I can't really win with you and second place just doesn't cut it. VTL TV. I can't help but think you're bluffing. You can't seriously come back from the dead twice, can you?

Have you targetted PartumRuhem yet? Is he Batman?
I just don't believe you're town. I think you're lying because you're a pvssy and you want to keep F-16 on side.
Regardless, if you don't unvote right now I'm going to kill you next.
If you vote for PartumRuhem with me, I'll kill you last.

Muh threads
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 11:50:18 PM
Also note that I'll make this day phase a stalemate, since PartumRuhem has had his vote stolen. Even if you AND F-16 vote for me, I'll vote No Lynch and it will end in a Stalemate.

Then I'll kill you.

So do what I say, b!tch. Hehe.

Muh threads
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 11:55:33 PM
At 2/5/2012 11:48:39 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/5/2012 11:34:45 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Have you targetted PartumRuhem yet? Is he Batman?

No, I haven't. Or I could be lying just to fvck with you. Seriously, why would I tell you?
I just don't believe you're town. I think you're lying because you're a pvssy and you want to keep F-16 on side.

F16 can and will do whatever he wants. He could think I'm mafia for all I know. Just because I say I'm town doesn't make it so and I'm sure he's played enough mafia to know that. I think most people figure that out after the first beginner game.
Regardless, if you don't unvote right now I'm going to kill you next.

Oooh, so scared! Go for it.
If you vote for PartumRuhem with me, I'll kill you last.

Go ahead, kill me. 100% serious about that.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 11:56:29 PM
Talalalalalala.

I warned ya'll. I was totally like "Don't mess with me".

Then ol' Bats decided to lock me up. HA! It couldn't have worked out better really.

http://images.wikia.com...

Muh threads
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2012 11:56:56 PM
At 2/5/2012 11:50:18 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Also note that I'll make this day phase a stalemate, since PartumRuhem has had his vote stolen. Even if you AND F-16 vote for me, I'll vote No Lynch and it will end in a Stalemate.

That's inconvenient.

Then I'll kill you.

I'm sure you will.

So do what I say, b!tch. Hehe.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:09:31 AM
...Andro, are you Batman?

Muh threads
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:21:06 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:09:31 AM, tvellalott wrote:

Lol, that's the conclusion you get from that? I guess I can see how you'd get that idea.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:29:48 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:21:06 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Lol, that's the conclusion you get from that? I guess I can see how you'd get that idea.

We need to hear from PartumRuhem. Are you curious about his character?!
Perhaps you should put a little bit of pressure on him...

Muh threads
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:34:31 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:29:48 AM, tvellalott wrote:

Nice try. Why would I VTL him when I know you're the Joker?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:36:19 AM

Here's ones of my theories:
You KNEW I wasn't Batman, but you also knew you could arrest me (perhaps not knowing I would escape) so you called for me not to be lynched so you could fulfil your Bat-win-condition of arresting x-number of players.
Saying you're town could be the truth... perhaps Batman is the only townie?
Catwomen hasn't been mentioned so far in any of the OP stories and isn't on the list of Arkham escapees (though neither is Two-Face, but he has been mentioned in the stories.)
Claiming Catwoman is a good fake claim for a Batman who doesn't want all the villains amassed around him to know his true identity and your 'I join a PM with Batman' role is one you could claim, since you know that Batman isn't going to claim that it's not true.

Yeah, you're most likely Batman.

I still want to hear from PartumRuhem, so he should hurry to hell up.

Muh threads
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:37:05 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:34:31 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Well, because I think you're pretty? ;D

Muh threads
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:42:22 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:36:19 AM, tvellalott wrote:

You KNEW I wasn't Batman, but you also knew you could arrest me (perhaps not knowing I would escape) so you called for me not to be lynched so you could fulfil your Bat-win-condition of arresting x-number of players.

I never claimed I could arrest people, so it may well be that someone else did that.

Now, how is it likely that there is only one townie? I think for there to be a legitimate town, there has to be at least two, don't you?
Catwomen hasn't been mentioned so far in any of the OP stories and isn't on the list of Arkham escapees (though neither is Two-Face, but he has been mentioned in the stories.)
Claiming Catwoman is a good fake claim for a Batman who doesn't want all the villains amassed around him to know his true identity and your 'I join a PM with Batman' role is one you could claim, since you know that Batman isn't going to claim that it's not true.

Here's the thing, I never claimed Catwoman. I never claimed a character at all. Marauder and you seem convinced I am Catwoman, but I've said repeatedly that I'm not claiming.

Yeah, you're most likely Batman.

I still want to hear from PartumRuhem, so he should hurry to hell up.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:45:39 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:37:05 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/6/2012 12:34:31 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

Well, because I think you're pretty? ;D

Thank you, but my vote is staying right where it is. :)
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:46:52 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:42:22 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:

I never claimed I could arrest people, so it may well be that someone else did that.

I know, but I think you're probably Batman and Batman is arresting people. I think Marauder visited you last night (to confirm you were Catwoman) and you arrested him.

Now, how is it likely that there is only one townie? I think for there to be a legitimate town, there has to be at least two, don't you?

A better question is, given that so far all but three characters are confirmed third-party, how likely is it that this game is a standard set-up? Completely unlikely. So given that fact, I find the likelihood of there only being one townie and it being Batman very likely. Since you're saying you're definitely town (like Marauder did and guess what? Turns out he was LYIN') you're either lyin' too or you're the only townie, Batman.

Here's the thing, I never claimed Catwoman. I never claimed a character at all. Marauder and you seem convinced I am Catwoman, but I've said repeatedly that I'm not claiming.

Oh, right. I thought you'd claimed Catwoman.
In that case, you're definitely Batman.

I'd STILL like to hear from PartamRuhem, who has been online very recently.

Muh threads
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:54:40 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:46:52 AM, tvellalott wrote:

I know, but I think you're probably Batman and Batman is arresting people. I think Marauder visited you last night (to confirm you were Catwoman) and you arrested him.

A better question is, given that so far all but three characters are confirmed third-party, how likely is it that this game is a standard set-up? Completely unlikely. So given that fact, I find the likelihood of there only being one townie and it being Batman very likely. Since you're saying you're definitely town (like Marauder did and guess what? Turns out he was LYIN') you're either lyin' too or you're the only townie, Batman.

Can't post now, but I must agree

It could not have worked out any better, Joker.

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:55:33 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:46:52 AM, tvellalott wrote:

Reread the OP, it mentions the Joker (you) and Harley. Doesn't say a thing about Batman.

Or I'm not Batman. But, let's say I am. There's no way I could out-vote all the third parties and win the game. So this is a fight between the third parties or there is another townie. Not sure which atm.

Lol.

Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:58:18 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:54:40 AM, PartamRuhem wrote:
Can't post now,

Neither can I, really, but that doesn't stop me. Fvck sleep, I have mafia to play!
but I must agree

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

So you are Harley. Makes me wonder why TV wanted us to lynch you so bad, since you're clearly working together in the OP, unless your death is part of his win condition.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:59:02 AM
Either someone allows themselve to be lynched (not going to happen), we kill PartamRuhem (Andro isn't going for it...) or we have a stalemate (since both Andro and F-16 can both just VTNL just as I can.)

I want a claim out of Partum NOAW. If he refuses, I think lynching him is a perfectly viable.
So come on people, let's get happy!

Muh threads
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 12:59:41 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:58:18 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Can't post now,

Neither can I, really, but that doesn't stop me. Fvck sleep, I have mafia to play!
but I must agree

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

So you are Harley. Makes me wonder why TV wanted us to lynch you so bad, since you're clearly working together in the OP, unless your death is part of his win condition.

If he's Harley, I'm unaware of it.

Muh threads
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 1:01:03 AM
At 2/6/2012 12:59:41 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 2/6/2012 12:58:18 AM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Can't post now,

but I must agree

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

If he's Harley, I'm unaware of it.

Harley has to be in the game somewhere. I know it's not me, and I know it's not you, so it has to be either PR or F16. In my previous post I had assumed it was PR but tbh I don't know which.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 3:28:59 AM
Where's F-16 damn it? I want to hear from him.
And Partum, claim damn it?! Did you break me out of Arkham? Are you Harley Quinn?

Muh threads
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:26:37 AM
F-16... why did you come online and not say anything?

Muh threads
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 6:23:50 AM
This is really fvcked up. Seems like TV might win after coming back from the dead. I was asleep. Anyways, Andro and PR: Is there any way you can neutralize TV tonight? Like lock him up or kill him? If so, we can just VTNL and you guys can do whatever is needed.

Also, if you can, don't say which of you can kill him since he will know to target that person. Just VTNL and kill him tonight.

If you both agree, I will VTNL as well.

And yes, there is a town because as Harvey Dent, I win with the town. If Andro is town as well, that suggests that me and Andro can win if we eliminate all the third parties. Neither PR nor Andro should claim. Just VTNL and kill TV tonight.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 6:52:16 AM
Oh, WAIT. Plurality voting means if there are the most votes on any one person at the end of the DP, that person is lynched. That is how LDF got lynched. We don't need PR's vote.

VTL TV
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 7:10:51 AM
Bat Vote Count
PR - 1/4 - TV
TV - 2/4 - Andro, F16
VTNL - 1/4 - (PR)

Note About Plurality Voting: VTNL factors in. So a tie between a person and VTNL will be VTNL in accordance with Ties = VTNL.