Final Fantasy 7 Mafia END GAME

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 1:14:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
MAFIA WINS

Medic Sephiroth- You are a corrupt machine with the intentions of killing Planet Gaea through the control you have over other players. You are equipped with the Manipulate materia. You have the ability to target a player each night and use their power on another player of your choosing. You cannot target the same person on consecutive nights.

Your Limit Break, Super Nova, can be used one time only. With it, you have the power to confuse, toad, and slow three players, respectively. The confused player will target a random person. The toad will only be allowed to use the letters in the words "toad" and "ribbit" during the day period, aside from voting. The slowed player will miss out on their night action. You win with the mafia.

Royalpaladin Ultimate Weapon- You are the underrated, but biggest, threat to the people of Planet Gaea. You are equipped with the Sneak Attack materia, meaning that upon being investigated by the Materia Investigator, you can pick a materia to be shown to that person. A list of materias & their descriptions can be found here: http://www.uffsite.net......... You also decide who will carry out the night kill.

Your limit break, Ultima Beam, can be used one time only. This will give you the ability to poison one player. Should they go through the next day period without acquiring any votes, they will loose their power that night period. You win with the Mafia.

F-16 2 (ore_ele) Jenova- You are an extra terrestrial who tricked the people of Planet Gaea into thinking you were benevolent, although you have the intentions of destruction. You are equipped with the Steal materia. Each np, you can pick one player to make them vote for themselves.

Your limit break , Blue Light, can be used one night only to dismantle all protections. You win with the mafia.

TUF Chocobo Joe- You are the fiercest, fastest Chocobo rider. You are equipped with the Pre-Emptive materia. You have three stealth moves that come with this power, and you can choose each move once only:

-Carry out a night kill undetected,
-Track a townie to see who the visited,
-dodge yourself from being targeted.

Chocobo races are all about the timing, as are your abilities, so choose wisely. You win with the Mafia.

Lovelife Cloud- You are the hero of the story and the sole hope at saving Planet Gaea from destructive forces. You are equipped with the Deathblow materia. Each night period, you have the opportunity to kill one player of your choosing, but it will only work 50% of the time.

Your Limit Break, Omnislash, can be used one time only in place of your night action. It will give you the power to confuse one member of the mafia at random, making their night action target a random player, protect yourself, and check one players affiliation. You win with the town.

F-16 Aeris- You are the last remaining Ancient of Planet Gaea, and you will do anything to protect the world from the evils of Sepiroth. You are equipped with the Restore materia, allowing you to protect one player from a night kill each night period.

Your limit break, Great Gospel, can be used one time only. This will protect all players from a night kill. You win with the town.

Xerge Yuffie- You are an adventurous spirit and have an obsession with materia. Each night, you can choose a player and learn what materia they are equipped with, along with a description of that materia. This will give clues about their role.

Your limit break, All Creation, can be used one time only. This will give you the power to pick any person to use their night power twice. This can be very powerful for certain people, so use your knowledge about the materias to make a wise decision. You win with the town.

Viper- King Vincent- You are a failed genetic experiment who has endured lost love and manipulation by those who created you. You are equipped with the Final Attack materia. If you are chosen for a night kill, that player will lose their night power the following night. If you are lynched, the person to hammer will lose their night power the following night.

Your Limit Break, Chaos, can be used one night period only, and if you are targeted for any reason, that player will die. You win with the town.

Partam Bugenhagen- You are an eccentric old man who uses technology & nature to understand the happenings of Planet Gaea. You are equipped with the Pre-Emptive materia. This gives the ability to watch any player of your choosing to see who targets them. You win with the town.

Blackhawk Gold Chocobo- You are the finest chocobo in all of Planet Gaea. You are equipped with the Enemy Lure materia. For the first four night periods, you may make a guess as to who is Chocobo Joe, the deathly chocobo rider of the mafia. Upon guessing correctly, you will gain a one shot power. You win with the town.

MasterKage Marlene- You are an innocent child who is guarded from the tragedies that have befallen Planet Gaea. You are equipped with the Enemy Away materia, meaning that if you are targeted for a kill, there will only be a 1/3 chance of success (determined by picking a number 1-3) You win with the town.

Capllock Ramuh- You are a powerful summon with the power of judgment. You are equipped with the Sense materia. This gives you the ability to see how may mafia were involved in one lynch. You win with the town.

LordKnukle Knights of the Round- You are the most powerful summon in all of Planet Gaea. You are equipped with the Enemy Skill materia. Each time that someone is killed during the night, you will have the option of gaining their power. You can only pick one persons power to attain, and you will not be told what that power is. You win with the town.

Hardcore Zack- You are a dead soldier who is entwined in the spirit of Cloud; you live through his memories. You are equipped with the Mimic materia. Every 3rd night period (1st, 4th, 7th,) target a player to copy their night action. I will let you know when that power requires you to choose a target. You win with the town.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 1:15:37 PM
VIP award definitely goes to Royal this game. she single-handedly walked all over town. She got them to follow her votes and her night plans. F-16 had her figured out at one point, and mafia killed him that night. The only thing I probably would have taken out of the game were Ore_ele's one shot power to destroy all protections. This made them able to kill the doctor, who was one of the biggest assets to town. Dp 3, town had the chance to lynch mafia 50/50 with the sensing ability. Hardcore saw that 2 out of four players who weren't involved in the lynch were mafia. This would have been the perfect time to pressure those people and take one of them out, but this information came late in the Dp and Royal convinced town to VTNL.

NP 1 Actions

Medic ------------ Switch Blackhawk onto PR
Royal ------------- passive
Ore_Ele ---------- no action
TUF ---------------- no action; kill LK
MasterKage------ passive
Viper ---------------- passive
Lovelife-------------- Kill Hardcore- MISS
LordKnukle--------- DEAD
Xerge---------------- check MasterKage
CaplLock------------ No action
Blackhawk --------- Check Hardcore
F-16 ----------------- Protect Self
Hardcore ----------- Copy Royal
PR--------------------- watch Blackhawk

Medic switched Blackhawk to check PR rather than Hardcore. Both would have yielded the same results. PR saw Medic visit blackhawk.

NP 2 Actions

1. F-16_Fighting_Falcon --------------------------Protect himself, DEAD
2. Xerge ------------------------------------------------- Check lovelife
3. lovelife ----------------------------------------------- Limit Break: Ck royal, Protect Self, confuse 1 mafia
4. Medic ------------------------------------------------ Lovelife onto self - confused by lovelife: MasterKage onto royal
5. Ore_Ele -------------------------------------------- Limit Break: destroy protections
8. HardCore.Pwnography (replaced cap) -- Check TUF lynch
9. MasterKage --------------------------------------- Passive
10. Viper-King --------------------------------------- Activate PGO
11. Pr --------------------------------------------------- Watch Hardcore
12. Blackhawk1331--------------------------------- Check TUF
13. royalpaladin ------------------------------------- Limit break: poison Masterkage

Limit Breaks here, like in the game, are done immediately, overriding normal actions. So Lovelife's confusion on medic nullified his role reversal of her. Unluckily for him, the RNG hit a passive role and didn't reverse any of the many investigations that went on that night.

Also, I forgot to add this into Royal's pm, but I intended to have her show up innocent on any affiliation (not LD) investigations. So lovelife got an innocent on Royal even though she was guilty.

NP 3 Actions

2. Xerge ------------------------------------------------- ck royal
3. lovelife ----------------------------------------------- kill MasterKage
4. Medic ------------------------------------------------ PR to Viper-King
5. F-16 (ore) -------------------------------------------- Hardcore vote self, Kill BH
8. HardCore.Pwnography (replaced cap) -- one- shot used
9. MasterKage --------------------------------------- Passive, Poisoned, protection nullified.
10. Viper-King --------------------------------------- passive
11. Pr --------------------------------------------------- No Action
12. Blackhawk1331--------------------------------- lie detect RP "IWWTT" - DEAD
13. royalpaladin ------------------------------------- show Morph Materia
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 1:20:40 PM
Good game guys. Royal, your the reason why we won.

So note to self in future games: Never trust loyal if I am town. LOL.

High five guys.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 2:17:38 PM
As soon as I died I knew royal was mafia. I also thought medic *might* have been, but his excuse for being inactive made sense.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 2:19:46 PM
this message came from f-16 np 2 after he died: "And I am totally calling Royal, Medic, and Ore_Ele as the remaining mafia with Royal as GF."

lol.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 2:26:14 PM
Oh my.....

Well...good game everyone and good job Royal....

I am very disappointed in myself.....
The positive factor is that with these things brings good experience.

Again....good game everyone.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 2:44:24 PM
At 2/6/2012 2:17:38 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
As soon as I died I knew royal was mafia. I also thought medic *might* have been, but his excuse for being inactive made sense.

I really was having trouble getting the time I needed, when I needed it. I'm sorry that I wasn't as active as normal but just know that I was telling the truth. I wasn't posting in the mafia pm either. I had to have RP research and find my fake claim because I didn't have one ready when I needed it. Prolly should have replaced out but I thought I'd have enough time to get back in. Hats off to RP for a great job.

GG everyone.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 2:51:37 PM
Overall, I think this was a fun game. I loved the limit-break concept and it fit in with the theme very well. Royal played really well too. The only thing I was concerned about was that town never mislynched at all and still lost. It would have been more interesting if mafia needed a couple of mislynches in order to get the win. The only way for town to win was to lynch all the mafia one by one. That was a pretty big ask for town considering the number of new players in the town. I think the game was balanced skill-wise because despite town having a lot of new players, half the mafia were inactive so it basically came down to Royal and TUF against me and Lovelife.

I am still waiting to see Lovelife's reaction to this thread BTW :P
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 3:00:47 PM
At 2/6/2012 2:53:22 PM, Viper-King wrote:
How did I do guys?

You did well suspecting Royal and TUF and not activating your powers when Royal told you to. The only advice that I would give is to not push for lynches without getting all the information you need. For instance, you tried to get me lynched and I was town. I think you also tried to get HCP lynched. It would be a lot better if you wait for the players to character and role-claim first, think about whether it makes sense, and then make an informed decision as to who to lynch.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 3:09:45 PM
At 2/6/2012 2:53:22 PM, Viper-King wrote:
How did I do guys?

Better than usual. Try to vote to lynch more on your personal beliefs, though, rather than what seems to be popular concensus.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 3:15:19 PM
At 2/6/2012 2:51:37 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Overall, I think this was a fun game. I loved the limit-break concept and it fit in with the theme very well. Royal played really well too. The only thing I was concerned about was that town never mislynched at all and still lost. It would have been more interesting if mafia needed a couple of mislynches in order to get the win. The only way for town to win was to lynch all the mafia one by one. That was a pretty big ask for town considering the number of new players in the town. I think the game was balanced skill-wise because despite town having a lot of new players, half the mafia were inactive so it basically came down to Royal and TUF against me and Lovelife.

Well it started out with 4 and 10, technically 5 and 9. That would mean they could have gotten a mislynch and still won. Had they lynched ore_ele, town would have been in a much better position and been able to afford a couple more mislynches. But i think i'll refrain from puting a poli in my next game because it is really powerful if that person stays alive. A poli seems most beneficial when one team is at a high disadvantage, and I think otherwise my roles were balanced, giving the poli side more favor.

As far as what would happen if you used your limit break np 2, you still would have died.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 3:19:37 PM
At 2/6/2012 3:15:19 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Well it started out with 4 and 10, technically 5 and 9. That would mean they could have gotten a mislynch and still won. Had they lynched ore_ele, town would have been in a much better position and been able to afford a couple more mislynches. But i think i'll refrain from puting a poli in my next game because it is really powerful if that person stays alive. A poli seems most beneficial when one team is at a high disadvantage, and I think otherwise my roles were balanced, giving the poli side more favor.

As far as what would happen if you used your limit break np 2, you still would have died.

Oh, I totally forgot. Technically, the modkill counts a mislynch so there was in fact a mislynch. It makes a lot more sense now.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 3:23:19 PM
At 2/6/2012 3:19:37 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/6/2012 3:15:19 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Oh, I totally forgot. Technically, the modkill counts a mislynch so there was in fact a mislynch. It makes a lot more sense now.

Whoa. Who was modkilled and why?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 4:52:10 PM
Grr . . . Viper lied about his role. We thought that we were getting free kills because Viper was a PGO. We were going to redirect a bunch of people to him in order to get two night kills at least once every other night.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 4:57:14 PM
At 2/6/2012 4:52:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Grr . . . Viper lied about his role. We thought that we were getting free kills because Viper was a PGO. We were going to redirect a bunch of people to him in order to get two night kills at least once every other night.

WTF? I didn't even see that! He was not a "part-time" PGO at all. The fake-claim was brilliant.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:00:49 PM
At 2/6/2012 4:57:14 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/6/2012 4:52:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

WTF? I didn't even see that! He was not a "part-time" PGO at all. The fake-claim was brilliant.

IKR? He was a next-night roleblocker. I cannot believe that he was able to pull that off . . .
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:11:06 PM
I knew that Part-Time PGO would pull off the trick and I knew since LDF made the roles with a few extra powers like B-Hawk's animal thing, I knew my role woul be bought and I would be safe until DP 3... I'm glad I did it though. Every time I play town I haven't been useful so this time it was a good experience.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:21:22 PM
Royalpaladin Ultimate Weapon- You are the underrated, but biggest, threat to the people of Planet Gaea. You are equipped with the Sneak Attack materia, meaning that upon being investigated by the Materia Investigator, you can pick a materia to be shown to that person. A list of materias & their descriptions can be found here: http://www.uffsite.net............ You also decide who will carry out the night kill.

should have fvcking killed you NP1, 2, 3 etc until I got a fvcking hit.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:43:48 PM
At 2/6/2012 5:21:22 PM, lovelife wrote:
Royalpaladin Ultimate Weapon- You are the underrated, but biggest, threat to the people of Planet Gaea. You are equipped with the Sneak Attack materia, meaning that upon being investigated by the Materia Investigator, you can pick a materia to be shown to that person. A list of materias & their descriptions can be found here: http://www.uffsite.net............ You also decide who will carry out the night kill.

hah! I love the tension between u both. U promised in the DP that if she was anti-town u would never spare her agian.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 5:52:29 PM
At 2/6/2012 5:43:48 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/6/2012 5:21:22 PM, lovelife wrote:

hah! I love the tension between u both. U promised in the DP that if she was anti-town u would never spare her agian.

Yeah, and I wont. She needs to die. she is anti town forever.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 6:31:19 PM
The last final fantasy game I played is 11 (crisis core), and it was my favorite of the series.

Can anyone attest to whether or not 12 and 13 were fun? Which one was better? And are either of them tactics or is it run arounf freedom like in crisis core? Any known info would be helpful before I go out and buy them
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2012 11:54:44 PM
At 2/6/2012 11:53:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
All credit to Torres, by the way. He basically taught me everything that I know about being a mafioso.

Come back, Torres!

Lol, I actually agree. Torres made good points in the HvV game about staying cool under pressure when the townies totally freak out.