Total Posts:121|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Monetary Mafia DP2

Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:22:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Koopin was taken from his bed in the middle in the night. He was then skinned alive. After that, he was drawn and quartered. His head was cut off and mounted. It was then sent to Rogue so she could remember her love. The remainder was deep fried in the nearest KFC and fed to wolves. His bones were then ground to a fine dust and spread over the KFC. His house was then burned to the ground and the location was blown up with four tons of C4.

As town gathers together in the courtyard, they notice that one of them is missing. Koopin is nowhere to be found. After hours of searching around the village, town cannot come up with a body or any imperative clue that might lead to a logical inference in his location or status. Contact to his wife Rogue was attempted to be established but apparently there is no telephone or Internet connection in the village.

The mafia have definitely not been quiet during the night and it is up to the town to solve the mystery of those who are hiding within their midst.

Players:

1. OberHerr
2. Kyro90
3. TUF
4.Vmpire321
5. RoyalPaladin
6. Andro
7. PeacefulChaos
8. F-16
9. Lickdafoot
10.Blackhawk1331
11. Viper-King

Dead:

Koopin- *Missing*

With 11 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

May be the odds be ever in your favor… and let the games begin!

Note: I'm off for the night so somebody keep track of votes.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:25:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unless a cop tells me otherwise, VTL Vmpire. He had the scummiest claim ever and he initially failed the test. We know that Knukle gave them the PM because he passed the test the second time and we were left with two players who never answered the questions (kyro and TUF). Since there are probably 4 mafiosos, Knukle had to have given them the PM and Vmpire is mafia.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:25:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I know it's wrong but I can't help laughing at that death scene. I hope someone got results on vmpire. I'll check back in the morning. Need to go to bed about an hour ago.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:27:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/7/2012 11:25:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Unless a cop tells me otherwise, VTL Vmpire. He had the scummiest claim ever and he initially failed the test. We know that Knukle gave them the PM because he passed the test the second time and we were left with two players who never answered the questions (kyro and TUF). Since there are probably 4 mafiosos, Knukle had to have given them the PM and Vmpire is mafia.

Ok. I'll VTL Vmpire for now. I'll check back in the morning. If a cop hasn't come out with a guilty, then my vote'll stay.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:28:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/7/2012 11:25:43 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I know it's wrong but I can't help laughing at that death scene.

I just want to know were the 4 tons of C4 came from.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:29:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I actually disagree that there are 4 mafiosos. 4 out of 12 seems to way too much. I am guessing 3 out of 12 mafiosos. Usually we have 4 out of 14.

However, I am going to VTL Vmpire based on LDF's reasoning last DP: he claimed miller first for no apparent reason.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:33:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/7/2012 11:28:41 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
At 2/7/2012 11:25:43 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I know it's wrong but I can't help laughing at that death scene.

I just want to know were the 4 tons of C4 came from.

Military bomb tech gone rogue? Rogue... Rogue's the killer!!! She got sick of KFC and killed him! I wonder if there's even a store of c4 that large anywhere. And who's fvcked up mind the death scene came from.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:36:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/7/2012 11:29:10 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I actually disagree that there are 4 mafiosos. 4 out of 12 seems to way too much. I am guessing 3 out of 12 mafiosos. Usually we have 4 out of 14.

However, I am going to VTL Vmpire based on LDF's reasoning last DP: he claimed miller first for no apparent reason.

Even if there are only three, the only explanation as to why only two people did not answer the questions AND why vmpire answered correctly the second time is that is Knukle gave the mafia the PM.

Also, I think that kyro is mafia based on this comment:

Posted: 8 hours ago

At 2/7/2012 2:39:10 PM, vmpire321 wrote:

At 2/7/2012 2:19:01 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

At 2/7/2012 11:50:12 AM, CAPLlock wrote:

At 2/7/2012 11:44:25 AM, TUF wrote:

At 2/7/2012 11:43:47 AM, TUF wrote:
1. Bluesteel
2. TV
3. Drafterman
4. Royalpaladin
5. F-16
6. Lickdafoot
7. (waiting on reply) - tentatively Koopin
8. Lordknukle (he specifically asked me to sign him up)
9. Andromeda
10. Viper-King
11. lovelife
12. Socialpinko
13. Medic
14. Blackhawk1331
15.CAPS

Replacements:

1. Kyro90, Teh Awesome
2.
3. Meh Vmpire321

If Danielle doesn't reply by my afternoon (when I get back from school) I'll go ahead and start this game with Koopin taking her spot. Replacements can go ahead and sign up. If Danielle does accept in time then Koopin is replacement number 1.

This game starts in about 8 hours with luck. Anybody who can't receive messages from non-friends needs to change their settings or give me a friend request.

I might as well sign up, I am probobly going to die in another mafia game I am on lol...
Just make me the last person to be a replacment and if you could PM me when replacments are being given and when I am going to replace, thanks.

http://www.debate.org...
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:48:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/7/2012 11:46:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count

Vmpire: 5/6-Royal, BH, Andro, F_16, Viper

if hes innocent u & koopin could be mafia?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:49:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/7/2012 11:48:47 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/7/2012 11:46:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count

Vmpire: 5/6-Royal, BH, Andro, F_16, Viper

if hes innocent u & koopin could be mafia?

1. Koopin was janitored, so he was obviously town.

2. No, I am not mafia.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:49:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/7/2012 11:48:47 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/7/2012 11:46:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count

Vmpire: 5/6-Royal, BH, Andro, F_16, Viper

if hes innocent u & koopin could be mafia?

No. If he's innocent, then he's innocent. They aren't mafia because he made more mistakes than I can reasonably overlook.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2012 11:51:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
LOL, remember vmpire claimed doctor and said that he would protect Koopin? Koopin was janitored last night, so he obviously did not protect him.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 5:50:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/7/2012 11:36:01 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/7/2012 11:29:10 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I actually disagree that there are 4 mafiosos. 4 out of 12 seems to way too much. I am guessing 3 out of 12 mafiosos. Usually we have 4 out of 14.

However, I am going to VTL Vmpire based on LDF's reasoning last DP: he claimed miller first for no apparent reason.

Even if there are only three, the only explanation as to why only two people did not answer the questions AND why vmpire answered correctly the second time is that is Knukle gave the mafia the PM.

Also, I think that kyro is mafia based on this comment:

Posted: 8 hours ago


At 2/7/2012 2:39:10 PM, vmpire321 wrote:

At 2/7/2012 2:19:01 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

At 2/7/2012 11:50:12 AM, CAPLlock wrote:

At 2/7/2012 11:44:25 AM, TUF wrote:

At 2/7/2012 11:43:47 AM, TUF wrote:
1. Bluesteel
2. TV
3. Drafterman
4. Royalpaladin
5. F-16
6. Lickdafoot
7. (waiting on reply) - tentatively Koopin
8. Lordknukle (he specifically asked me to sign him up)
9. Andromeda
10. Viper-King
11. lovelife
12. Socialpinko
13. Medic
14. Blackhawk1331
15.CAPS


Replacements:

1. Kyro90, Teh Awesome
2.
3. Meh Vmpire321

If Danielle doesn't reply by my afternoon (when I get back from school) I'll go ahead and start this game with Koopin taking her spot. Replacements can go ahead and sign up. If Danielle does accept in time then Koopin is replacement number 1.

This game starts in about 8 hours with luck. Anybody who can't receive messages from non-friends needs to change their settings or give me a friend request.

I might as well sign up, I am probobly going to die in another mafia game I am on lol...
Just make me the last person to be a replacment and if you could PM me when replacments are being given and when I am going to replace, thanks.

http://www.debate.org...

All I was going to say in there was that I was probobly going to die in night phase? I had a feeling I was going to get killed so i signed up as a replacment.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 5:51:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would actually like a cop to investigate me so you guys can know I am not mafia. I would highly recommend it.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 6:09:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/7/2012 11:49:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/7/2012 11:48:47 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/7/2012 11:46:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count

Vmpire: 5/6-Royal, BH, Andro, F_16, Viper

if hes innocent u & koopin could be mafia?

1. Koopin was janitored, so he was obviously town.

2. No, I am not mafia.

You "say" you are not mafia, but what you are really trying to do is get towns side and act like a townie? Its an obvious Technic (Or however you say it..)
Allow me to give you a test.....

1.) What is the first abillity you can get by spending money?
2.) Do you happen to be good friends with LK?
3.) What is the last power you can buy with coins?

I would like these questions to be awnsered ASAP, just to make sure you arent lying...
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 6:59:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Adding pressure to Royal "Always Mafia" Paladin.
It appears we have a new lead.....

http://www.debate.org...
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 7:01:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/8/2012 6:59:49 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Adding pressure to Royal "Always Mafia" Paladin.
It appears we have a new lead.....

http://www.debate.org...

Oh yeah sorry, post 11 by Drafterman.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 7:05:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/8/2012 6:09:02 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/7/2012 11:49:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/7/2012 11:48:47 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/7/2012 11:46:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count

Vmpire: 5/6-Royal, BH, Andro, F_16, Viper

if hes innocent u & koopin could be mafia?

1. Koopin was janitored, so he was obviously town.

2. No, I am not mafia.

You "say" you are not mafia, but what you are really trying to do is get towns side and act like a townie? Its an obvious Technic (Or however you say it..)
Allow me to give you a test.....

1.) What is the first abillity you can get by spending money?
2.) Do you happen to be good friends with LK?
3.) What is the last power you can buy with coins?

I would like these questions to be awnsered ASAP, just to make sure you arent lying...

You know what Kyro? I was the first person to pass Koopin's test in the last Day Phase (I know that you were busy deralining the thread with video game analysis, so you probably did not notice.) In fact, the only people who have not passed the test are you and TUF, so I am almost positive that the test is now worthless because Knukle gave it to you. I do not need to pass your test because I was the one of the first two people to start using it on others and because I alread passed. (Koopin tested me like three times just to confirm that I was not deceiving everyone).
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 7:06:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/8/2012 5:51:56 AM, kyro90 wrote:
I would actually like a cop to investigate me so you guys can know I am not mafia. I would highly recommend it.

You could easily be Godfather . . .

Kyro, say these words: "I win with the town."
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 7:07:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
By the way, nice try attempting to get pressure off of Vmpire. If he turns up guilty, we will know that you are mafia because you tried to pull that cheap nonsense . . .

I would recommend that we Lie Detect kyro tonight or tomorrow night. If he refuses to say "I win with the town" today and tomorrow, the vig should just kill him.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 7:09:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/8/2012 6:59:49 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Adding pressure to Royal "Always Mafia" Paladin.
It appears we have a new lead.....

http://www.debate.org...

LMAO, that is not a lead. People say things like that becase I am really good at being a mafioso. Just because people think that I am mafia in another game does not mean that I am a mafioso in this game.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 7:15:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/8/2012 7:06:11 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/8/2012 5:51:56 AM, kyro90 wrote:
I would actually like a cop to investigate me so you guys can know I am not mafia. I would highly recommend it.

You could easily be Godfather . . .

Kyro, say these words: "I win with the town."

Of course,
I win with the town.

I am obviously not lying.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 7:16:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/8/2012 7:09:18 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/8/2012 6:59:49 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Adding pressure to Royal "Always Mafia" Paladin.
It appears we have a new lead.....

http://www.debate.org...

LMAO, that is not a lead. People say things like that becase I am really good at being a mafioso. Just because people think that I am mafia in another game does not mean that I am a mafioso in this game.

Lol just trying to get you back at that othr forum one. :P
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary