Total Posts:164|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Death in Mystere DP 2

Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:03:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Read your PMs before posting. TUF made a mistake or 2 and I urge all players to check their PMs for the proper night action results.

---------------------------------

A night of investigating for Scotland Yard. However, who needs investigators when the not so friendly faces visit each other?

In a large mansion sipping wine was Sebastian Verai alongside his leading man, the great Maximillion Moran

"Sebastian, why don't you get us some more wine? We'll have to go do a job soon and I don't to be in low spirits."
"As you wish sir."
Sebastian travelled through a few rooms to the room containing a wine cabinet.

The sound of breaking glass caught his ear. He turned around.

"You? What are you doing here? You..." He stared at the man before him carrying a sword. Verai looked over at the wine cabinet, knowing a revolver was inside.
"Got a gun in there Sebastian? How dishonourable. Now, don't move. You'll tell me who are your unjust partners! I fight for what is right and am a guardian of justice."

Sebastian eyed him closely.

"If you really must..." Sebastian rushed at the wine cabinet with great haste. The figure lunged at him...

10 minutes later

Maximillion Moran entered the room, irritated at Sebastian Verai. The well dressed intruder turned.

"You aren't going to try and get to a wine cabinet I hope?"
"No. Now, shall we discuss some good literature? What else do 2 brilliant men do at a time like this?" Maximillion Moran smirked.

When Mystere rose, 1 body was found. The other was nowhere to be found.

TV - Sebastian Verai - You are Maximillion's right hand man, his foremost agent. You are the roleblocker. You win with the Mafia.

Drafterman - Missing

Living Players:

1. Bluesteel
2. Royalpaladin
3. F-16
4. Lickdafoot
5. Koopin
6. Lordknukle
7. Andromeda
8. Viper-King
9. lovelife
10. Socialpinko
11. Medic
12. Blackhawk1331
13.CAPS

It takes 7 votes to lynch.

I reiterate that TUF misread some spreadsheets, so reread your role PMs.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:05:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, everyone. I am going to roleclaim right now because I believe that it would be beneficial to the town.

VTL LordKnukle

I am the cop.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:06:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:05:47 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, everyone. I am going to roleclaim right now because I believe that it would be beneficial to the town.

VTL LordKnukle

I am the cop.

why LK?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:06:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:06:13 AM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:05:47 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, everyone. I am going to roleclaim right now because I believe that it would be beneficial to the town.

VTL LordKnukle

I am the cop.

why LK?

Read my post.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:09:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ Royal, so you investigated Knuckle and found him guilty. I'll VTL him in a minute but this is very important.

Based on what happenned to me last night, I feel confident that BlackVoid is mafia. I am not allowed to go into details but it is the sort of thing BlackVoid would do.

VTL BlackVoid for a role-claim.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:11:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:05:47 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, everyone. I am going to roleclaim right now because I believe that it would be beneficial to the town.

VTL LordKnukle

I am the cop.

Vote LK
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:11:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:11:00 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:05:47 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, everyone. I am going to roleclaim right now because I believe that it would be beneficial to the town.

VTL LordKnukle

I am the cop.

Vote LK

Did you see my post about BlackVoid?
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:12:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:09:35 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Royal, so you investigated Knuckle and found him guilty. I'll VTL him in a minute but this is very important.

Based on what happenned to me last night, I feel confident that BlackVoid is mafia. I am not allowed to go into details but it is the sort of thing BlackVoid would do.

VTL BlackVoid for a role-claim.

OMG how did you know???
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:13:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:11:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:11:00 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:05:47 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, everyone. I am going to roleclaim right now because I believe that it would be beneficial to the town.

VTL LordKnukle

I am the cop.

Vote LK

Did you see my post about BlackVoid?

What happened? If you cannot say anything, then we are wasting our time by pressuring him.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:13:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:09:35 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Royal, so you investigated Knuckle and found him guilty. I'll VTL him in a minute but this is very important.

Based on what happenned to me last night, I feel confident that BlackVoid is mafia. I am not allowed to go into details but it is the sort of thing BlackVoid would do.
just go into detail why are u not allowed?
VTL BlackVoid for a role-claim.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:14:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:13:00 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:11:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:11:00 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:05:47 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, everyone. I am going to roleclaim right now because I believe that it would be beneficial to the town.

VTL LordKnukle

I am the cop.

Vote LK

Did you see my post about BlackVoid?

What happened? If you cannot say anything, then we are wasting our time by pressuring him.

If he comes up with a crappy claim, then we know he is mafia. Also, why should this DP be a straight up lynch with no new info for the town? Let's see what BV comes up with and then lynch Knuckle.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:14:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Luckily the mafia didn't stop me from doing what I needed!!! The longer mafia keeps me alive the easier it is for town to win...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:15:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:14:19 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:13:00 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:11:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:11:00 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:05:47 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, everyone. I am going to roleclaim right now because I believe that it would be beneficial to the town.

VTL LordKnukle

I am the cop.

Vote LK

Did you see my post about BlackVoid?

What happened? If you cannot say anything, then we are wasting our time by pressuring him.

If he comes up with a crappy claim, then we know he is mafia. Also, why should this DP be a straight up lynch with no new info for the town? Let's see what BV comes up with and then lynch Knuckle.

LOL, BV is not even in the game.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:15:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:14:19 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:13:00 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:11:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:11:00 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:05:47 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, everyone. I am going to roleclaim right now because I believe that it would be beneficial to the town.

VTL LordKnukle

I am the cop.

Vote LK

Did you see my post about BlackVoid?

What happened? If you cannot say anything, then we are wasting our time by pressuring him.

If he comes up with a crappy claim, then we know he is mafia. Also, why should this DP be a straight up lynch with no new info for the town? Let's see what BV comes up with and then lynch Knuckle.

K.

I am a third party JOAT investigator that only sees mafia. I have a one shot kill, bomb, Doc, and bodyguard.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:17:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:15:54 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:14:19 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:13:00 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:11:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:11:00 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:05:47 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, everyone. I am going to roleclaim right now because I believe that it would be beneficial to the town.

VTL LordKnukle

I am the cop.

Vote LK

Did you see my post about BlackVoid?

What happened? If you cannot say anything, then we are wasting our time by pressuring him.

If he comes up with a crappy claim, then we know he is mafia. Also, why should this DP be a straight up lynch with no new info for the town? Let's see what BV comes up with and then lynch Knuckle.

K.

I am a third party JOAT investigator that only sees mafia. I have a one shot kill, bomb, Doc, and bodyguard.

UR NOT IN THE GAME!!!!
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:19:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:13:33 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Apparently I have a one shot ability to be mafia in a game I'm not even playing in.

loll
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:19:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:09:35 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Royal, so you investigated Knuckle and found him guilty.
I will strongly contend that Knukle should be lynched because he is probably mafia, but I cannot confirm this with certainty. I can say that you should trust me and trust what I posted before I made this statement.

I'll VTL him in a minute but this is very important.

Based on what happenned to me last night, I feel confident that BlackVoid is mafia. I am not allowed to go into details but it is the sort of thing BlackVoid would do.

VTL BlackVoid for a role-claim.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:22:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:19:17 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:09:35 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Royal, so you investigated Knuckle and found him guilty.
I will strongly contend that Knukle should be lynched because he is probably mafia, but I cannot confirm this with certainty. I can say that you should trust me and trust what I posted before I made this statement.

I'll VTL him in a minute but this is very important.

Based on what happenned to me last night, I feel confident that BlackVoid is mafia. I am not allowed to go into details but it is the sort of thing BlackVoid would do.

VTL BlackVoid for a role-claim.

Can you talk about this next DP?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:23:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"My vote for Lordknukle is in no way related to my role."

Please trust me. If I die, you will see why and can lynch Knukle with certainty. However, it would behoove the town to keep me alive.

If the town does not believe me today, I cannot emphasize how important it is that the vig trounce him tonight. I know in my unrestrained mind that he is mafia.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:24:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:22:20 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:19:17 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:09:35 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Royal, so you investigated Knuckle and found him guilty.
I will strongly contend that Knukle should be lynched because he is probably mafia, but I cannot confirm this with certainty. I can say that you should trust me and trust what I posted before I made this statement.

I'll VTL him in a minute but this is very important.

Based on what happenned to me last night, I feel confident that BlackVoid is mafia. I am not allowed to go into details but it is the sort of thing BlackVoid would do.

VTL BlackVoid for a role-claim.

Can you talk about this next DP?

Perhaps. I cannot say with certainty. You must trust me.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:24:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:23:33 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
"My vote for Lordknukle is in no way related to my role."

Please trust me. If I die, you will see why and can lynch Knukle with certainty. However, it would behoove the town to keep me alive.

If the town does not believe me today, I cannot emphasize how important it is that the vig trounce him tonight. I know in my unrestrained mind that he is mafia.
what happened?/?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 12:25:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:24:27 AM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/9/2012 12:23:33 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
"My vote for Lordknukle is in no way related to my role."

Please trust me. If I die, you will see why and can lynch Knukle with certainty. However, it would behoove the town to keep me alive.

If the town does not believe me today, I cannot emphasize how important it is that the vig trounce him tonight. I know in my unrestrained mind that he is mafia.
what happened?/?

Trust me, Viper. It is imperative that you vote to lynch Knukle. In my free mind, I know that he is mafia. All men are born free, and yet everywhere they are in chains.