Total Posts:66|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Monetary Mafia DP4

Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 8:38:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Kyro was wandering around the village in the middle of the night. The stars glistened with brightness and the light from the moon reflected on the street in front of Kryo. As he turned out, a shape materialized in front of him. Peering closer he realized that the shape was humanoid with a uniform outline. In its right hand was a syringe dripping with a liquid. Kyro did not want to confront it; he simply wanted a quiet walk under the beautiful moonlight. Kryo was tempted to run away shouting, but his curiosity over did him. The figure as it turned out, was a young female hospital nurse with a knife in the left hand. Kyro immediately realized that she posed a fatal threat. He threw himself at her but she easily stepped aside. Kyro had a measly pocketknife to defend himself. He lunged again, but to no avail. The nurse merely kept laughing like psychopathic maniac as Kyro tired himself out trying to overcome her. As he realized that his attacks were fruitless, he immediately turned around and ran. However, the nurse quickly overcame him. She jabbed her syringe in his back, right between his heart and left lung. She closed her finger on the trigger of the syringe and pushed. Lethal hydrogen cyanide leaked into Kyro's veins, immobilizing him instantaneously. The nurse then proceeded to cut his throat, letting the blood spill on the ground before drinking it. She then started to slowly cut out each of his entrails. First his stomach, then his liver, then his kidney, and it went on… Kyro was alive throughout this entire process, managing little more than a measly whimper. When it finally came time to deliver the killing blow, the nurse stepped aside. Kyro was confused, but he couldn't care less. He was going to die anyways. As it turned out, another creature was on the move to Kyro. It was mad that it missed the party and that its fellow comrade attended. The nurse fled as the creature approached Kyro. It then tore out his heart and his brain, proceeding to eat it. When it was finally satisfied that it had gotten what it deserved, it ran away from the scene, leaving little more than a bunch of bloody entrails and a mangled body. But before Kyro died…. He knew that this is what he wanted.

As Viper-king lay sleeping in his bed, a mysterious person picked the lock to his front door. The intruder quietly made their way up the stairs to Viper-King's room and bound and gagged him then proceeded to drag him away with a sack on his head. When the sack was removed, Viper-King found himself in a room with two platforms, a pit, and a bridge between them. There was a door on the other side of the bridge. The intruder handed Viper-King a torch and told him that if he made it across the bridge, he could go free. This seemed absurdly easy to Viper-King, so he set out. When he was about halfway across, the intruder pressed a little button on the wall. The bottom of the bridge opened up, and Viper-King fell to the bottom. Luckily he kept a grip on the torch. When he hit the ground, he found himself in a pit ful of pit vipers. He jumped to his feet and fled to a corner using the fire to keep the snakes away. For hours, Viper-King sat whimpering in the dark as the flame grew smaller and smaller. When at last it fizzled out, Viper-King heard the snakes closing in on him. Then he felt them on him. When he could bear it no longer, he jumped up. The snakes instantly began to bite him over and over delivering their toxin. The sheer volume of poison killed Viper-King in an instant.

Oberherr also died.

This night was one of a great success for mafia. Three innocent townies have died. It is up to town to figure out who is mafia amongst their ranks or risk horrid death (See above).

Players:

1. TUF
2. PeacefulChaos
3. Lickdafoot
4.Blackhawk1331

It takes 3 votes to lynch.

Dead:

Koopin- *Missing*
Royalpaladin- You are the tree stump.
Andromeda- You are the sensor.
Vmpire321- You are the Prostitute.

F-16- You are the Godfather. Aside from being the person who decides the mafia night kills, you are also the janitor. You are able to hide the mafia's night kills using your janitor ability. This can only occur once per game. The janitored person's role will not be revealed to town, regardless of whether or not you die. You win with mafia.

Special Interest: You feel that the police commissioner is building up a case against you that will land you in prison. This shall not occur on your watch. Your special interest is to mafia night kill one specific detective. Whether you complete this special interest will be told to you at the Endgame.

Oberherr- You are the miller. You will appear guilty to affiliation investigation, but you are actually aligned with town. You win with town. You start with 15 gold.

Special Interest: Your primary goal is to stay alive as long as possible. You can buy special abilities, both those are secondary to your primary self-interest. Your special interest is accomplished if you survive towards the Endgame. Whether you complete this special interest will be told to you at the Endgame.

Kyro- You are the Beloved Princess. You have no active abilities but if you are night killed, then a night phase is skipped. If you are lynched, then a day phase is skipped. You win with town. You start with 10 gold.

Special Interest: Your high-ranking position is the court has brought upon a lot of pressure on yourself. This has caused severe suicidal tendencies. Your special interest is to get night killed. If you get night killed, your special interest is accomplished. Whether you complete this special interest will be told to you at the Endgame.

Viperking- You are the vanilla townie. You have no powers except the democratic right of voting in the day phases. You win with town. You start with 20 gold.

Special Interest: Despite having no powers and being rather useless, you have a fascination for one thing and one thing only: gold. Your special interest is accomplished if you can collect 350 gold by the Endgame. Whether you complete this special interest will be told to you at the Endgame.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 8:52:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also there was three deaths last night. Could peaceful possibly have a killing role? If we don't win by the time LDF is lynched, then he is next obviously. And BH I have a doctor ability I have been saving. I will use it on either yourself or me tonight if we don't win.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 8:58:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 12:37:50 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Whatever, I suck as mafia. Screw you Lickdafoot. And Blackhawk.

Unvote VTL F-16

oh and F-16, nice use of trying to make LDF seem innocent. I knew you were WIFOMing
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:01:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

WIFOM.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:02:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

There is no way peaceful chaos is maf. Has he even posted once? How is he even still in the game!?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:04:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What makes you so innocent, TUF?

IT's either you or peaceful chaos.

If you think Blackhawk is innocent, then you HAVE to think I am innocent.

I said that i was roleblocked and Blackhawk came out with results showing that Vmpire, the roleblocker, visited me. The mafia would have no reason to roleblock their own teammate. I am the uncounterclaimed doctor.

Have you role claimed yet, TUF?

Vtl TUF
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:04:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

Well three people died last night. I investigated BH and he was innocent. That leaves two people with possible killing abilites. you and peace. Die scum. We will get you next peace.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:05:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:04:08 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
What makes you so innocent, TUF?

IT's either you or peaceful chaos.

If you think Blackhawk is innocent, then you HAVE to think I am innocent.

I said that i was roleblocked and Blackhawk came out with results showing that Vmpire, the roleblocker, visited me. The mafia would have no reason to roleblock their own teammate. I am the uncounterclaimed doctor.

Have you role claimed yet, TUF?

Vtl TUF

Lol you want to lynch the cop? nice....
Die scummy mc scum bag. Waiting for blackhawk.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:06:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:04:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

Well three people died last night. I investigated BH and he was innocent. That leaves two people with possible killing abilites. you and peace. Die scum. We will get you next peace.

I'm not mafia. I haven't been on much because I have school-work and other debates to attend to. Besides, my parents are touchy when it comes to when I get to go to sleep.

Anyways, I'll claim my role if you want. Or you can run me through a test.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:06:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:02:40 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

There is no way peaceful chaos is maf. Has he even posted once? How is he even still in the game!?

What does him not posting have anything to do with it? Actually, him not posting means that he was too scared to post because he is guilty. He hasn't been replaced yet because he was participating in the pm.

However, I think it's more likely that you are guilty given the fact that you are trying to lynch me when I am the sole reason why f-16 is dead, I am an uncounterclaimed doctor, and blackhawk has proof that I was roleblocked. Me and blackhawk cannot be in the mafia together or else it would be game over right now.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:06:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
SCUM! LK said there was no doctor in this game! HA!
Also who the hell did you protect with three f'ing deaths last night!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:07:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:06:38 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:04:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

Well three people died last night. I investigated BH and he was innocent. That leaves two people with possible killing abilites. you and peace. Die scum. We will get you next peace.

I'm not mafia. I haven't been on much because I have school-work and other debates to attend to. Besides, my parents are touchy when it comes to when I get to go to sleep.

Anyways, I'll claim my role if you want. Or you can run me through a test.

Yes please role claim
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:08:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:05:35 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:04:08 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
What makes you so innocent, TUF?

IT's either you or peaceful chaos.

If you think Blackhawk is innocent, then you HAVE to think I am innocent.

I said that i was roleblocked and Blackhawk came out with results showing that Vmpire, the roleblocker, visited me. The mafia would have no reason to roleblock their own teammate. I am the uncounterclaimed doctor.

Have you role claimed yet, TUF?

Vtl TUF

Lol you want to lynch the cop? nice....
Die scummy mc scum bag. Waiting for blackhawk.

You are the cop?

I didn't know that. When did you claim that?

Unvote VTL Peaceful Chaos

It will be obvious to me and blackhawk but for some reason you have it wrapped around your thick skull that i am guilty even though evidence prooves me to be innocent.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:08:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 8:52:42 PM, TUF wrote:
Also there was three deaths last night. Could peaceful possibly have a killing role? If we don't win by the time LDF is lynched, then he is next obviously. And BH I have a doctor ability I have been saving. I will use it on either yourself or me tonight if we don't win.

This game's over. The princess was killed in the np. Read the role, there isn't another np. We just need to decide on two people and lynch them. Now we know you're town cause you're the cop. You clearly investgated me. F-16 was the GF so I'm confirmed. If they were both mafia, the game would be over. Obviously only one of them can be mafia. There's no way that LDF would have gone to so much trouble to bus the only other mafia member. Plus, she was visited by vmpire. As you said, chaos hasen't posted much. He's likely still in because he's active in the mafia pm.

VTL PeacefulChaos

If it's not him, then clearly koopin was the doc and LDF usedthe claim they got for janitoring him.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:08:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:07:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:06:38 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:04:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

Well three people died last night. I investigated BH and he was innocent. That leaves two people with possible killing abilites. you and peace. Die scum. We will get you next peace.

I'm not mafia. I haven't been on much because I have school-work and other debates to attend to. Besides, my parents are touchy when it comes to when I get to go to sleep.

Anyways, I'll claim my role if you want. Or you can run me through a test.

Yes please role claim

I am the Jack-of-All-Trades.

And to answer your question, yes. I have been posting every now and then. It just seems that no one notices any of my posts, lol.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:10:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:08:39 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:52:42 PM, TUF wrote:
Also there was three deaths last night. Could peaceful possibly have a killing role? If we don't win by the time LDF is lynched, then he is next obviously. And BH I have a doctor ability I have been saving. I will use it on either yourself or me tonight if we don't win.

This game's over. The princess was killed in the np. Read the role, there isn't another np. We just need to decide on two people and lynch them. Now we know you're town cause you're the cop. You clearly investgated me. F-16 was the GF so I'm confirmed. If they were both mafia, the game would be over. Obviously only one of them can be mafia. There's no way that LDF would have gone to so much trouble to bus the only other mafia member. Plus, she was visited by vmpire. As you said, chaos hasen't posted much. He's likely still in because he's active in the mafia pm.


VTL PeacefulChaos

If it's not him, then clearly koopin was the doc and LDF usedthe claim they got for janitoring him.

Or TUF used koopins claim.... did TUF claim before koopin died?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:10:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:08:39 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:52:42 PM, TUF wrote:
Also there was three deaths last night. Could peaceful possibly have a killing role? If we don't win by the time LDF is lynched, then he is next obviously. And BH I have a doctor ability I have been saving. I will use it on either yourself or me tonight if we don't win.

This game's over. The princess was killed in the np. Read the role, there isn't another np. We just need to decide on two people and lynch them. Now we know you're town cause you're the cop. You clearly investgated me. F-16 was the GF so I'm confirmed. If they were both mafia, the game would be over. Obviously only one of them can be mafia. There's no way that LDF would have gone to so much trouble to bus the only other mafia member. Plus, she was visited by vmpire. As you said, chaos hasen't posted much. He's likely still in because he's active in the mafia pm.


VTL PeacefulChaos

If it's not him, then clearly koopin was the doc and LDF usedthe claim they got for janitoring him.

You've never been confirmed. You've been semi-confirmed by Koopin, then he mysteriously died the next day.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:10:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:08:39 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:52:42 PM, TUF wrote:
Also there was three deaths last night. Could peaceful possibly have a killing role? If we don't win by the time LDF is lynched, then he is next obviously. And BH I have a doctor ability I have been saving. I will use it on either yourself or me tonight if we don't win.

This game's over. The princess was killed in the np. Read the role, there isn't another np. We just need to decide on two people and lynch them. Now we know you're town cause you're the cop. You clearly investgated me. F-16 was the GF so I'm confirmed. If they were both mafia, the game would be over. Obviously only one of them can be mafia. There's no way that LDF would have gone to so much trouble to bus the only other mafia member. Plus, she was visited by vmpire. As you said, chaos hasen't posted much. He's likely still in because he's active in the mafia pm.


VTL PeacefulChaos

If it's not him, then clearly koopin was the doc and LDF usedthe claim they got for janitoring him.

Oh your right. Vmpire321 did do roleblock LDF, i forgot.

VTL Peaceful.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:10:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:08:56 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:07:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:06:38 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:04:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

Well three people died last night. I investigated BH and he was innocent. That leaves two people with possible killing abilites. you and peace. Die scum. We will get you next peace.

I'm not mafia. I haven't been on much because I have school-work and other debates to attend to. Besides, my parents are touchy when it comes to when I get to go to sleep.

Anyways, I'll claim my role if you want. Or you can run me through a test.

Yes please role claim

I am the Jack-of-All-Trades.

And to answer your question, yes. I have been posting every now and then. It just seems that no one notices any of my posts, lol.

LOL.

Okay nevermind, Peaceful is mafia.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:11:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:08:56 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:07:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:06:38 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:04:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

Well three people died last night. I investigated BH and he was innocent. That leaves two people with possible killing abilites. you and peace. Die scum. We will get you next peace.

I'm not mafia. I haven't been on much because I have school-work and other debates to attend to. Besides, my parents are touchy when it comes to when I get to go to sleep.

Anyways, I'll claim my role if you want. Or you can run me through a test.

Yes please role claim

I am the Jack-of-All-Trades.

And to answer your question, yes. I have been posting every now and then. It just seems that no one notices any of my posts, lol.

Then why didn't you cc f-16?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:11:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:10:54 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:08:56 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:07:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:06:38 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:04:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

Well three people died last night. I investigated BH and he was innocent. That leaves two people with possible killing abilites. you and peace. Die scum. We will get you next peace.

I'm not mafia. I haven't been on much because I have school-work and other debates to attend to. Besides, my parents are touchy when it comes to when I get to go to sleep.

Anyways, I'll claim my role if you want. Or you can run me through a test.

Yes please role claim

I am the Jack-of-All-Trades.

And to answer your question, yes. I have been posting every now and then. It just seems that no one notices any of my posts, lol.

LOL.

Okay nevermind, Peaceful is mafia.

Don't believe me? Run me through a test.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:12:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:11:41 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:10:54 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:08:56 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:07:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:06:38 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:04:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

Well three people died last night. I investigated BH and he was innocent. That leaves two people with possible killing abilites. you and peace. Die scum. We will get you next peace.

I'm not mafia. I haven't been on much because I have school-work and other debates to attend to. Besides, my parents are touchy when it comes to when I get to go to sleep.

Anyways, I'll claim my role if you want. Or you can run me through a test.

Yes please role claim

I am the Jack-of-All-Trades.

And to answer your question, yes. I have been posting every now and then. It just seems that no one notices any of my posts, lol.

LOL.

Okay nevermind, Peaceful is mafia.

Don't believe me? Run me through a test.

too late dude your dead.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:12:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:11:23 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:08:56 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:07:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:06:38 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:04:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

Well three people died last night. I investigated BH and he was innocent. That leaves two people with possible killing abilites. you and peace. Die scum. We will get you next peace.

I'm not mafia. I haven't been on much because I have school-work and other debates to attend to. Besides, my parents are touchy when it comes to when I get to go to sleep.

Anyways, I'll claim my role if you want. Or you can run me through a test.

Yes please role claim

I am the Jack-of-All-Trades.

And to answer your question, yes. I have been posting every now and then. It just seems that no one notices any of my posts, lol.

Then why didn't you cc f-16?

I don't know what cc means, and this is my first game ever.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:12:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:12:04 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:11:41 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:10:54 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:08:56 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:07:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:06:38 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:04:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:01:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:46:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Well I know BlackHawk is innocent. That leaves PeacefulChaos, and LDF.

Vote to lynch LDF, as peaceful chaos is extremely inactive, and at this point it's fairly obvious your are maf.

And Fvck you for not calling my bluff. I was counting on you wasting a kill on me. You bastards.

Are you kidding me? I spent about a hundred posts prooving to you guys that f-16 was mafia.

Well three people died last night. I investigated BH and he was innocent. That leaves two people with possible killing abilites. you and peace. Die scum. We will get you next peace.

I'm not mafia. I haven't been on much because I have school-work and other debates to attend to. Besides, my parents are touchy when it comes to when I get to go to sleep.

Anyways, I'll claim my role if you want. Or you can run me through a test.

Yes please role claim

I am the Jack-of-All-Trades.

And to answer your question, yes. I have been posting every now and then. It just seems that no one notices any of my posts, lol.

LOL.

Okay nevermind, Peaceful is mafia.

Don't believe me? Run me through a test.

too late dude your dead.

Okay, mafia wins, then.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:13:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:10:15 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:08:39 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:52:42 PM, TUF wrote:
Also there was three deaths last night. Could peaceful possibly have a killing role? If we don't win by the time LDF is lynched, then he is next obviously. And BH I have a doctor ability I have been saving. I will use it on either yourself or me tonight if we don't win.

This game's over. The princess was killed in the np. Read the role, there isn't another np. We just need to decide on two people and lynch them. Now we know you're town cause you're the cop. You clearly investgated me. F-16 was the GF so I'm confirmed. If they were both mafia, the game would be over. Obviously only one of them can be mafia. There's no way that LDF would have gone to so much trouble to bus the only other mafia member. Plus, she was visited by vmpire. As you said, chaos hasen't posted much. He's likely still in because he's active in the mafia pm.


VTL PeacefulChaos

If it's not him, then clearly koopin was the doc and LDF usedthe claim they got for janitoring him.

Or TUF used koopins claim.... did TUF claim before koopin died?

No. That would make more sense. For you to be mafia, that doesn't explain vmpire's visit. Right now, chaos is the most likely for mafia. He's been highly innactive in the dp and should have been replaced if unless he was in the mafia pm. Plus, he didn't cc F-16 on the JOAT.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:14:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/9/2012 9:13:52 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:10:15 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/9/2012 9:08:39 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/9/2012 8:52:42 PM, TUF wrote:
Also there was three deaths last night. Could peaceful possibly have a killing role? If we don't win by the time LDF is lynched, then he is next obviously. And BH I have a doctor ability I have been saving. I will use it on either yourself or me tonight if we don't win.

This game's over. The princess was killed in the np. Read the role, there isn't another np. We just need to decide on two people and lynch them. Now we know you're town cause you're the cop. You clearly investgated me. F-16 was the GF so I'm confirmed. If they were both mafia, the game would be over. Obviously only one of them can be mafia. There's no way that LDF would have gone to so much trouble to bus the only other mafia member. Plus, she was visited by vmpire. As you said, chaos hasen't posted much. He's likely still in because he's active in the mafia pm.


VTL PeacefulChaos

If it's not him, then clearly koopin was the doc and LDF usedthe claim they got for janitoring him.

Or TUF used koopins claim.... did TUF claim before koopin died?

No. That would make more sense. For you to be mafia, that doesn't explain vmpire's visit. Right now, chaos is the most likely for mafia. He's been highly innactive in the dp and should have been replaced if unless he was in the mafia pm. Plus, he didn't cc F-16 on the JOAT.

Like I said, this is my first game ever, and I don't know what cc means.