Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners 6.3 - DAY PHASE TWO

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 7:13:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
A quiet night, yet not without its casaulties...

Xerge has gone missing!

Graveyard
Xerge - ????

Living Players
1. DevonNetzley
2. kyro
3. OberHerr
4. Jordan56
5. vmpire321
6. MasterKage
7. USM
8. The Wise And Venerable medic
9. The Piercing Intellect of Logic_on_Rails

With 9 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

blackhawk is my co-mod, and speaks with authority.

This Day Phase will end on 2/12 at 8:00am EST.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 8:38:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, there is a Mafia janitor, it seems.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 8:38:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Any investigation results?

I'm thinking we should hold back on those for another DP, to try and figure out if any f us are flavored.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 1:49:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 8:38:47 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Any investigation results?

I'm thinking we should hold back on those for another DP, to try and figure out if any f us are flavored.

Idk if I am flavored so I dont have any results that are 100% accurate...
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 2:15:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I can say that we lost an 'active' role, or for the beginners - a role that goes and visits people. Xerge visited Medic last night.

Other than that I can't sepculate on Xerge's role. I have no other leads to go on and don't wish to discuss the flavored nature of my role.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 2:33:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 2:15:04 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I can say that we lost an 'active' role, or for the beginners - a role that goes and visits people. Xerge visited Medic last night.

Other than that I can't sepculate on Xerge's role. I have no other leads to go on and don't wish to discuss the flavored nature of my role.

I have some information but I dont know if I am- actually, I am just going to say my role now even though I might die lol....
I am cop, I investigated vmpire last night and he said inno but I may be flavored since the cop has a very highly like chance of flavor....
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 2:37:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 2:33:10 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/10/2012 2:15:04 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I can say that we lost an 'active' role, or for the beginners - a role that goes and visits people. Xerge visited Medic last night.

Other than that I can't sepculate on Xerge's role. I have no other leads to go on and don't wish to discuss the flavored nature of my role.

I have some information but I dont know if I am- actually, I am just going to say my role now even though I might die lol....
I am cop, I investigated vmpire last night and he said inno but I may be flavored since the cop has a very highly like chance of flavor....

Dude..seroiusly? YOu just outed ur self as a cop...

Your supposed to ONLY tell u are cop when u get guilty results.
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 2:38:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 2:37:53 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 2/10/2012 2:33:10 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/10/2012 2:15:04 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I can say that we lost an 'active' role, or for the beginners - a role that goes and visits people. Xerge visited Medic last night.

Other than that I can't sepculate on Xerge's role. I have no other leads to go on and don't wish to discuss the flavored nature of my role.

I have some information but I dont know if I am- actually, I am just going to say my role now even though I might die lol....
I am cop, I investigated vmpire last night and he said inno but I may be flavored since the cop has a very highly like chance of flavor....

Dude..seroiusly? YOu just outed ur self as a cop...


Your supposed to ONLY tell u are cop when u get guilty results.

But thanks for semi-confirming me anyways...

My best guess is that there are multiple cops and some of tem are flavored...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 2:52:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 2:37:53 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 2/10/2012 2:33:10 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/10/2012 2:15:04 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I can say that we lost an 'active' role, or for the beginners - a role that goes and visits people. Xerge visited Medic last night.

Other than that I can't sepculate on Xerge's role. I have no other leads to go on and don't wish to discuss the flavored nature of my role.

I have some information but I dont know if I am- actually, I am just going to say my role now even though I might die lol....
I am cop, I investigated vmpire last night and he said inno but I may be flavored since the cop has a very highly like chance of flavor....

Dude..seroiusly? YOu just outed ur self as a cop...


Your supposed to ONLY tell u are cop when u get guilty results.

Lol I am just saying, I knew I was going to die from the begginning because I have a feeling..
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:14:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 2:15:04 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I can say that we lost an 'active' role, or for the beginners - a role that goes and visits people. Xerge visited Medic last night.

Other than that I can't sepculate on Xerge's role. I have no other leads to go on and don't wish to discuss the flavored nature of my role.

It was prolly an investigative role of some sort because I expected to get checked early after last game.

Kyro you shouldn't ever reveal yourself as cop unless you have a guilty result. Even if you're flavored you're now a prime target for mafia. What makes you think you're flavored??
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:18:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:14:11 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/10/2012 2:15:04 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I can say that we lost an 'active' role, or for the beginners - a role that goes and visits people. Xerge visited Medic last night.

Other than that I can't sepculate on Xerge's role. I have no other leads to go on and don't wish to discuss the flavored nature of my role.

It was prolly an investigative role of some sort because I expected to get checked early after last game.

Kyro you shouldn't ever reveal yourself as cop unless you have a guilty result. Even if you're flavored you're now a prime target for mafia. What makes you think you're flavored??

Well, for now, we should assume that whatever role you are, that your flavored.

Still, doc on Vmpire.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:35:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow. There has only been 12 posts in 6+ hours. Come on guys, that's pathetic. Let's be more active.

Anyway, I see that Kyro has gotten an innocent on Vmpire. That is interesting, indeed. However, it is most likely flavored so the results should not be relied on too much. Oh, yeah, Kyro, you really don't out yourself as a cop, but in this case there could be all innocent flavored cops. So, yeah you should have kept the results to yourself to determine what/if you are flavored.

Oh, and Vmpire, you are not confirmed, since Kyro could be a all innocent flavored.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:37:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, I think we can assume there is at least one none flavored cop.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:46:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, I think I'll try to get some discussion going.

Kyro, was your investigation random? Or did you have a reason for investigating Vmpire?
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:48:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:46:28 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Well, I think I'll try to get some discussion going.

Kyro, was your investigation random? Or did you have a reason for investigating Vmpire?

In the beginning, there is almost always random investigations, although, because of claims, or other reasons, there might be reasons.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 4:36:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well we didn't pressure anyone so I guess i'll start unless someone states otherwise.

VTL Vmprie321 for a claim. What has happened so far?
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 4:44:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:46:28 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Well, I think I'll try to get some discussion going.

Kyro, was your investigation random? Or did you have a reason for investigating Vmpire?

My investigation was completly random.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 5:41:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Official Vote Count

Vmpire - 1/5 - Jordan
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 5:49:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 4:36:33 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Well we didn't pressure anyone so I guess i'll start unless someone states otherwise.

VTL Vmprie321 for a claim. What has happened so far?

Lol.

VTL Jordan for a claim.

Noobs are more likely to break under pressure.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 5:50:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Eh, I'll go with Vmpire, then Jordan.

VTL Vmpire for claim
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 5:59:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 5:50:20 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Eh, I'll go with Vmpire, then Jordan.

VTL Vmpire for claim

Jordan first. Always go for noobs first.
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 6:01:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 5:59:10 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 2/10/2012 5:50:20 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Eh, I'll go with Vmpire, then Jordan.

VTL Vmpire for claim

Jordan first. Always go for noobs first.

Eh, I think both of you are at the same level. Meh, I'll just vote Jordan, because, to be honest, it doesn't matter who claims first.

However, keep in mind that too many claims and the mafia can deduce who has the power roles.

VTL Jordan
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 6:02:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unvote VTL Jordan for claim
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 6:03:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And after Jordan though, Vmpire.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 6:25:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Jordan, I see that you are online. There are three votes on you, which is the maximum, since any more would allow the mafia to hammer.

Please, claim.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 7:30:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Come on, Jordan. The faster you claim, the faster we can move on.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 7:54:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sorry guys i left my account logged on while i left to take care of some business. Anyways I can't claim now because my role is to important. I have also gathered some information that can be valuable to town later on. There is a reason why i was pressuring Vmpire, based on what he claims i would be able to tell who might be scummy, for now my vote remains the same. I win with the town.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 8:00:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 5:59:10 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 2/10/2012 5:50:20 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Eh, I'll go with Vmpire, then Jordan.

VTL Vmpire for claim

Jordan first. Always go for noobs first.

I don't see your logic here.