Total Posts:317|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Death in Mystere DP 3

Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:11:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sitting on a lounge in his luxurious house was Maximillion Moran.

"I would have thought after Clayton's death that things would be easy, but it is proving somewhat difficult. No matter, I'm beyond the reach of a few hapless idiots. Or are they so hapless? Well, we'll have to see..."

Meanwhile...

Jean-Baptiste Quixote was in the middle of the nearby forest, misty as ever.
"Aha! The blazingly obvious tracks on this ground! Where they lead!" Jean kept walking and finally stopped, the tracks ending.
"I have you now foe!" he cried as he jumped to go fall into a river.
A fellow of questionable taste looked at him.
"My friend, you are not quite an expert at tracking yet it appears. Perhaps you will finally stopping attacking windmills when you have been properly taught. But ... that will never happen."

Jean-Baptiste Quixote fell in the river and didn't resurface. His body was discovered in the morning.

Lordknukle - Harry Steelsmith - You are Maximillion's man of knowledge, being a man who interacts with the villagers of Mystere at your forge. You are the role cop. You win with the Mafia.

Medic - Jean-Baptiste Quixote - You are the deputy to the tracker. You inherit his powers when he dies. You win with the town.

Living Players:

1. Bluesteel
2. Royalpaladin
3. F-16
4. Lickdafoot
5. Koopin
6. Andromeda
7. Viper-King
8. lovelife
9. Socialpinko
10. Blackhawk1331
11.CAPS

It takes 6 votes to lynch.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:16:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
LDF, did you obtain results on that townie?

I have confirmed that I am the sane cop, so the Watcher should probably stay on me.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:21:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:16:19 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
LDF, did you obtain results on that townie?

I have confirmed that I am the sane cop, so the Watcher should probably stay on me.

I'm not sure who that townie was that you were referring to.

But if it is who i think it is, I was saving to heck that person tonight in case maf has a framer. I just realized I did something dumb though because I got games mixed up a little bit lmao. I'm sure blackhawk is wondering wtf I was thinking.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:22:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lololololollololololollololololollololololol

You suck, Logic :(
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:22:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Although I did not investigate him last night, I definitely would like to pressure F_16 for a roleclaim. I went back and looked through the thread and noticed that he was wavering back and forth about lynching Knukle despite the fact that medic and I clearly noted that he was the best lynch target. In fact, F_16 did not participate in that lynch at all even though he was pretty active. In addition, F_16 tried to implicate BlackVoid, who was not even playing in the game, and he also attempted to create excuses as to why I got a guilty on Knukle ("paranoid cop"/"Royal is being mindcontrolled by medic"). I also find it convenient that medic is killed the NP after he points out that F_16's behavior is off.

VTL F_16 for a role claim.

We cannot end this DP without a mafioso lynch. They have to pay for killing medic.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:23:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:21:03 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 2/10/2012 3:16:19 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
LDF, did you obtain results on that townie?

I have confirmed that I am the sane cop, so the Watcher should probably stay on me.

I'm not sure who that townie was that you were referring to.

He gives me headaches. He knows who he is, but nobody else does, so the framer is not going to be on him.
But if it is who i think it is, I was saving to heck that person tonight in case maf has a framer. I just realized I did something dumb though because I got games mixed up a little bit lmao. I'm sure blackhawk is wondering wtf I was thinking.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:29:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:22:02 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
lololololollololololollololololollololololol

You suck, Logic :(

It was your fault for pushing for that massclaim nonsense . . .
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:33:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Vtl F-16 for claim. He was acting a bit shady yesterday. He got all of those people to hold off and then he ended up making a long post that had nothing to do with LK.

However, he was the first person to mention not being able to discuss role actions. So that kinda works in his favor unless mafia have a similar sort of theme amongst their roles as well.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:36:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:33:58 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Vtl F-16 for claim. He was acting a bit shady yesterday. He got all of those people to hold off and then he ended up making a long post that had nothing to do with LK.

However, he was the first person to mention not being able to discuss role actions. So that kinda works in his favor unless mafia have a similar sort of theme amongst their roles as well.

I know that he is going to try to blow this out of proportion, but in light of the fact that LordKnukle was a rolecop who likely investigated me (or one of the other cops), this means nothing. In addition, drafterman was janitored, and that could easily have been a provision in his role.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:37:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:36:18 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/10/2012 3:33:58 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Vtl F-16 for claim. He was acting a bit shady yesterday. He got all of those people to hold off and then he ended up making a long post that had nothing to do with LK.

However, he was the first person to mention not being able to discuss role actions. So that kinda works in his favor unless mafia have a similar sort of theme amongst their roles as well.

I know that he is going to try to blow this out of proportion, but in light of the fact that LordKnukle was a rolecop who likely investigated me (or one of the other cops), this means nothing. In addition, drafterman was janitored, and that could easily have been a provision in his role.

that's true.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:40:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:36:33 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Hold on. LDF wtf? You know I played exactly how I usually play as town. Royal, I still can't get a read on.

ehh, not really. I mean sure, had LK been ready to pop, you should have pushed the pin in instead of thinking it over had you been mafia. But I have nothing else to go on right now. O.o

You're right though, I don't particularly suspect you.

I'll wait for results to come back since we know they are coming. We can proceed from there.

Unovte
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:43:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay, I am thinking at least one of Royal or LDF is mafia based on the pressure on me. I didn't realize BV wasn't in the game. SO WHAT? How is that a scumtell? Something interesting happenned to me on NP1 that seems like the sort of thing BV would do to me so I voted BV. Why would I do that if I were mafia? Why would I do that if I were town? Either way, the only reason I would do that is if I legitimately didn't see the sign up sheet. It doesn't mean anything.

As for me not voting Knuckle, I was still catching up and wanted to read through. I wavered back and forth because it was genuinely mind-boggling and I just couldn't figure out wth was going on with Royal. That doesn't make me suspicious.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:47:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:43:54 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, I am thinking at least one of Royal or LDF is mafia based on the pressure on me.
Doodoodoodoodoo BlackHawk already confirmed both of us and I should have been confirmed by the Knukle lynch.
I didn't realize BV wasn't in the game. SO WHAT? How is that a scumtell?
It is a scumtell because you were trying to implicate someone for no reason . . .
Something interesting happenned to me on NP1 that seems like the sort of thing BV would do to me so I voted BV.
What exactly happened to you? Remember, I am not advocating for your lynch. I simply would like a role claim.
Why would I do that if I were mafia? Why would I do that if I were town? Either way, the only reason I would do that is if I legitimately didn't see the sign up sheet. It doesn't mean anything.

As for me not voting Knuckle, I was still catching up and wanted to read through
This is false. You posted more times than anybody else did, and yet you encouraged people to not lynch him even though it was fairly obvious that he was the best target.
. I wavered back and forth because it was genuinely mind-boggling and I just couldn't figure out wth was going on with Royal. That doesn't make me suspicious.
I dropped plenty of hints, and you seemed to have conveniently figured it out after Knukle died.

Again, I am not advocating for your death. I simply want a roleclaim . . . there is no reason to be so defensive.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:51:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
We also need to start thinking about our cop results. I am sane; I confirmed that 100% last night. BS got an inno on me and LDF got an inno on Spinko.

BS is obviously not insane since he got an inno on me, and I doubt that they are both naive. So, after F_16 graciously roleclaims, we should pressure his majesty Spinko.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:52:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, I think we should get role-claims out of people who are actually suspicious. You are just BSing about me trying to implicate BlackVoid. It doesn't prove anything either way except that I forgot he wasn't in the game.

As for what happenned to me, I told you I can't talk about it or Logic will penalize me.

As for not wanting to lynch Knukle, sorry if I didn't want to lynch based on rational minds are tied in chains or whatever. I was trying really hard to figure out if he was mafia.

We can get role-claims out of people who are actually suspicious. All of your suspicions of me can be explained as townie behaviors.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 3:55:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:52:45 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Well, I think we should get role-claims out of people who are actually suspicious. You are just BSing about me trying to implicate BlackVoid. It doesn't prove anything either way except that I forgot he wasn't in the game.

As for what happenned to me, I told you I can't talk about it or Logic will penalize me.

As for not wanting to lynch Knukle, sorry if I didn't want to lynch based on rational minds are tied in chains or whatever. I was trying really hard to figure out if he was mafia.

We can get role-claims out of people who are actually suspicious. All of your suspicions of me can be explained as townie behaviors.

Unvote

Based on the analysis that I posted on the last page, LDF is probably insane (unless both she and Bluesteel are naive or unless we are all sane). That probably means that Spinko is guilty.

VTL Spinko for a roleclaim.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 4:01:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Died under Mystere-ious Circumstances
TV - Sebastian Verai - Mafia Roleblocker
Drafterman - Fred Danton - __________ (town)
LK - Harry Steelsmith - Mafia Rolecop
Medic - Jean-Baptiste Quixote - Deputy Tracker

Role Claim
1) Royal - Detective Bourdais - COP - Guilty on Knuckle
2) Blue - Detective Fletcher - COP - Innocent on Royal
3) Blackhawk - Inspector Lestrade - COP - Spinko Innocent, Knuckle guilty
4) LDF - "Detective" Enriquez - "Cop" with no results

Character Claim
5) lovelife - William Folder
6) F-16 - Horatio Chevalier
7) Koopin - Richard Hall
8) Spinko - Theodore Hart
9) CAPS - Warden Taran
10) Viper-King - Roger Harding - Vig?

No Claim
11) Andromeda_Z
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 4:02:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am either sane or naive. I cannot be insane (opposite)

What do you think you are, based on your results?

If you got another guilty, you are likely paranoid. If you got an innocent, you are likely sane.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 4:02:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
WTF. I can talk about my role now. I get the results of all the other cops, as guessed before. They aren't allowed to give their results themselves unless I die. From last night, I got two innos on royal and one on myself. What two people thought it was a good idea to check royal AFTER BS confirmed her?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 4:02:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Died under Mystere-ious Circumstances
TV - Sebastian Verai - Mafia Roleblocker
Drafterman - Fred Danton - __________ (town)
LK - Harry Steelsmith - Mafia Rolecop
Medic - Jean-Baptiste Quixote - Deputy Tracker

Role Claim
1) Royal - Detective Bourdais - COP - Guilty on Knuckle-Sane Cop
2) Blue - Detective Fletcher - COP - Innocent on Royal
3) Blackhawk - Inspector Lestrade - COP - Spinko Innocent, Knuckle guilty
4) LDF - Detective Enriquez - Innocent on Spinko

Character Claim
5) lovelife - William Folder
6) F-16 - Horatio Chevalier
7) Koopin - Richard Hall
8) Spinko - Theodore Hart
9) CAPS - Warden Taran
10) Viper-King - Roger Harding - Vig?

No Claim
11) Andromeda_Z
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 4:03:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 4:02:33 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
WTF. I can talk about my role now. I get the results of all the other cops, as guessed before. They aren't allowed to give their results themselves unless I die. From last night, I got two innos on royal and one on myself. What two people thought it was a good idea to check royal AFTER BS confirmed her?

I checked myself, BlackHawk. I wanted to confirm my flavor.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 4:03:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/10/2012 3:51:48 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
We also need to start thinking about our cop results. I am sane; I confirmed that 100% last night. BS got an inno on me and LDF got an inno on Spinko.


How do you know this?

Lickdafoot, what are your results for NP1 and NP2?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 4:04:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So yeah, according to BH's results, I am completely sane :)

That probably means that LDF is either sane or that she is naive.

Unvote