Total Posts:172|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Death in Mystere DP 4

Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:41:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A man of Scotland Yard stands at the door to William Folder's residence. He knocks and receives no reply. The officer crashes into Folder's home and shines his torchlight.

A minute later...

The sight before him is a bloodied Folder, seemingly dead. Suddenly Folder grips the detective by the leg with his blood covered hands. The detective recoils.

"You know friend, the funny thing about being a doctor is just whom you can heal! Or rather who you can't!" laughed Folder crazily. "And do you know who I was protecting? It was..."

Folder never spoke again.

And, enjoying a night by the moonlike near a pristine lake...

Maximillion Moran looked on at the beautiful view before him, sipping his wine and listening to some Albert Hammond music.
"Perhaps listening to your enemies words does have it's benefits," he chuckled as he enjoyed listening to the music.
"Alas, I believe that the Yard may have gone wrong. Milverton was but one man and yet they were so quick to judge. And still they believe themselves so great even when they thought that Milverton was a Mafia fellow. Had they not read of Charles Augustus Milverton? Do they lack the type of knowledge that could aid them so?"

Milverton sat in Scotland Yard, having nobody to threaten anymore and stuck.

Andromeda- George Milverton – You are the survivor, and you win if you don't die before the game's end (you can't win with anybody else). However, you are a survivor who has a chance of winning – you are also a blackmailer. Every odd NP choose a person to learn the secrets of. These people may not vote for you in the DPs, nor can they try and incriminate you in any way. Ie. Get the cop in your confidence and they can't investigate you or reveal a guilty result of yours, nor try and lynch you, no tracking or watching you etc. Anybody who you get in your confidence must state that they 'have every reason to believe that you are town and that nobody can question it' , althought it will differ between confidences (or it would be noticed) ; alternatively, you can choose what they say. You can blackmail anybody of any affiliation.

Lovelife - William Folder – You are a man of medical knowledge – an expert in saving lives; you are the doctor. Protect one person (you can choose yourself) per night. You win with the town.

Living Players:

1. Bluesteel
2. Royalpaladin
3. F-16
4. Lickdafoot
5. Koopin
6. Viper-King
7. Socialpinko
8. Blackhawk1331
9.CAPS

It takes 5 votes to lynch.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:45:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You're fvcking dead koopin. I got guilty on him and inno on LL (duh).

VTL koopin
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:47:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:45:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
You're fvcking dead koopin. I got guilty on him and inno on LL (duh).
actually he's inno.
VTL koopin

VTL B-Hawk for giving fake results. Me and Royalpaladin can confirm he's town....
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:47:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:45:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
You're fvcking dead koopin. I got guilty on him and inno on LL (duh).

VTL koopin

Who investigated Lovelife? Whatever, VTL Koopin. I'd like to see a claim first if everyone wants to wait just a bit.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:48:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:47:49 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:45:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
You're fvcking dead koopin. I got guilty on him and inno on LL (duh).

VTL koopin

Who investigated Lovelife? Whatever, VTL Koopin. I'd like to see a claim first if everyone wants to wait just a bit.

Fixd
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:48:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:47:18 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:45:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
You're fvcking dead koopin. I got guilty on him and inno on LL (duh).
actually he's inno.
VTL koopin

VTL B-Hawk for giving fake results. Me and Royalpaladin can confirm he's town....

Blackhawk only gets other people's results. Why do you think he's town?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:49:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Died under Mystere-ious Circumstances
TV - Sebastian Verai - Mafia Roleblocker (MAFIA)
LK - Harry Steelsmith - Mafia Rolecop (MAFIA)
Drafterman - Fred Danton - Janitored (TOWN)
Lovelife - William Folder - Doctor (TOWN)
Medic - Jean-Baptiste Quixote - Deputy Tracker (TOWN)
Andro - George Milverton - Survivor (THIRD PARTY)

Claims
Role Claims
1) Royal - Detective Bourdais - COP
2) Blue - Detective Fletcher - COP
3) Blackhawk - Inspector Lestrade - Inspector
4) LDF - "Detective" Enriquez - "Cop"
5) Viper-King - Roger Harding - Vig? + can tell mafia roles
6) Spinko - Theodore Hart - Watcher
(NP1: Tracked Royal visiting Knukle, NP2: Watched BH being visited by Spinko, LDF and Lovelife)
7) lovelife - William Folder - Doctor
8) CAPS - Warden Taran - Jailer

Character Claims
9) F-16 - Horatio Chevalier
10) Koopin - Richard Hall

Cop Results:
There are three cops total: Royal, LDF, Blue.

Royal
NP1: Checks Knukle - GUILTY - Correct result
NP2: Checks Royal - INNOCENT - Correct result

Lickdafoot
NP1: Checked Spinko - INNOCENT - Likely Correct result
NP2: Checked Royal - INNOCENT - Correct result

Bluesteel
NP1: Checked Royal - INNOCENT - Correct result
NP2: Checked Blackhawk - INNOCENT - Correct result
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:52:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay, if Viper's info is true, there are 3 mafia left (at the very max) - let's assume that just to be safe. We have a godfather, a redirecter, and a JOAT who can silence among other things. Also, Fred Danton is likely someone that Logic knows well so is likely to be a good role.

Viper, claim in full and be clear on what exactly your role is. Also, I'd like Koopin to claim and for Viper and Royal to explain how they know Koopin to be innocent.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:53:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:47:18 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:45:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
You're fvcking dead koopin. I got guilty on him and inno on LL (duh).
actually he's inno.
VTL koopin

VTL B-Hawk for giving fake results. Me and Royalpaladin can confirm he's town....

I'm more confirmed than you. I've been investigated, I'm the head inspector, and I'm the one that gets the investigative results.

At some point, I'd like to see VK investigated and Royal re-investigated. VK because this statement of his is pretty stupid, and royal because, based on this statement, I think the mafia JOAT got a recruit or Royal is a double-agent. The first being far more likely.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:55:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:53:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:47:18 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:45:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
You're fvcking dead koopin. I got guilty on him and inno on LL (duh).
actually he's inno.
VTL koopin

VTL B-Hawk for giving fake results. Me and Royalpaladin can confirm he's town....

I'm more confirmed than you. I've been investigated, I'm the head inspector, and I'm the one that gets the investigative results.

At some point, I'd like to see VK investigated and Royal re-investigated. VK because this statement of his is pretty stupid, and royal because, based on this statement, I think the mafia JOAT got a recruit or Royal is a double-agent. The first being far more likely.

I think I have an idea! I need to ask you this question: WHY do you think you got two results on NP1 and NP3 but 3 results on NP2?
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:56:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:53:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:47:18 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:45:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
You're fvcking dead koopin. I got guilty on him and inno on LL (duh).
actually he's inno.
VTL koopin

VTL B-Hawk for giving fake results. Me and Royalpaladin can confirm he's town....

I'm more confirmed than you. I've been investigated, I'm the head inspector, and I'm the one that gets the investigative results.

At some point, I'd like to see VK investigated and Royal re-investigated. VK because this statement of his is pretty stupid, and royal because, based on this statement, I think the mafia JOAT got a recruit or Royal is a double-agent. The first being far more likely.
Investigations don't matter on the Godfather. Koopin is the Mason Recruiter. Moron. He recruited me and Royalpaladin. That's how we know he's innocent. He's not guilty. There either is a framer or you're godfather, the second being far more likely...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:56:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:45:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
You're fvcking dead koopin. I got guilty on him and inno on LL (duh).

VTL koopin

I can confirm Koopin. He is the Mason.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:57:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Suspect list

Koopin
Investigated guilty by someone (blackhawk dispersed the results) and at this point our investigators haven't given any incorrect results yet. Also along with F-294 has not yet roleclaimed.

F-3949
Last to role claim along with Koopin. It doesn't matter what game you're in, the last to role claim will always look suspicious.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:58:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:57:58 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Suspect list

Koopin
Investigated guilty by someone (blackhawk dispersed the results) and at this point our investigators haven't given any incorrect results yet. Also along with F-294 has not yet roleclaimed.
He's Mason Recruiter.
F-3949
Last to role claim along with Koopin. It doesn't matter what game you're in, the last to role claim will always look suspicious.
Agreed...
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:59:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:58:54 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Fine, you want my role-claim? I am the JOAT.

dude, this is what u claimed in Monetary Mafia. No sorry. Mafia JOAT maybe. Not town,...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 3:59:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unvote on Koopin. I'm confused. Koopin, does your PM say that you die upon recruiting mafia?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 4:00:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I investigated LoveLife, so LDF/BS must have investigated Koopin.

LDF, were you roleblocked? If CapLlock really is the jailer, you should have been because he was supposed to jail you last night.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 4:00:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:59:53 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Unvote on Koopin. I'm confused. Koopin, does your PM say that you die upon recruiting mafia?

Koopin said that he can recruit anyone.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 4:00:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:55:25 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:53:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:47:18 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:45:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
You're fvcking dead koopin. I got guilty on him and inno on LL (duh).
actually he's inno.
VTL koopin

VTL B-Hawk for giving fake results. Me and Royalpaladin can confirm he's town....

I'm more confirmed than you. I've been investigated, I'm the head inspector, and I'm the one that gets the investigative results.

At some point, I'd like to see VK investigated and Royal re-investigated. VK because this statement of his is pretty stupid, and royal because, based on this statement, I think the mafia JOAT got a recruit or Royal is a double-agent. The first being far more likely.

I think I have an idea! I need to ask you this question: WHY do you think you got two results on NP1 and NP3 but 3 results on NP2?

I'm not sure. LL's dead so I can't ask her if she doc'd anyone NP1. My theory was that she was a doc/cop and didn't know. The OP would sort of support this because she tried sayig who she doc'd. Last NP, though, part of the message with my results strongly suggests that someone didn't get their actions in.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 4:00:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:59:53 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Unvote on Koopin. I'm confused. Koopin, does your PM say that you die upon recruiting mafia?

he said no....
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 4:02:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
From the OP:

"Perhaps listening to your enemies words does have it's benefits," he chuckled as he enjoyed listening to the music."
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 4:02:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 3:56:27 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:53:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:47:18 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 2/11/2012 3:45:21 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
You're fvcking dead koopin. I got guilty on him and inno on LL (duh).
actually he's inno.
VTL koopin

VTL B-Hawk for giving fake results. Me and Royalpaladin can confirm he's town....

I'm more confirmed than you. I've been investigated, I'm the head inspector, and I'm the one that gets the investigative results.

At some point, I'd like to see VK investigated and Royal re-investigated. VK because this statement of his is pretty stupid, and royal because, based on this statement, I think the mafia JOAT got a recruit or Royal is a double-agent. The first being far more likely.
Investigations don't matter on the Godfather. Koopin is the Mason Recruiter. Moron. He recruited me and Royalpaladin. That's how we know he's innocent. He's not guilty. There either is a framer or you're godfather, the second being far more likely...

Lol. I can believe there's a framer role in the JOAT. I still want you investigated at some point, though, for the sole reason of suggesting I'm the godfather. Why would the head investigator, who came from out of town, be the godfather?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 4:03:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Plus, read the OP. Maximilian Moran is clearly the GF.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 4:04:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 4:02:22 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, let's wait for results from our claimed investigators and watcher, and have Bluesteel confirm whether or not he was silenced.

I investigated LL last night because she had siphoned off pressure from Andro and I thought that Andro had been a mafioso . . .
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 4:06:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 4:04:35 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/11/2012 4:02:22 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, let's wait for results from our claimed investigators and watcher, and have Bluesteel confirm whether or not he was silenced.

I investigated LL last night because she had siphoned off pressure from Andro and I thought that Andro had been a mafioso . . .

Could Bluesteel have investigated Koopin and LDF jailed?
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 4:06:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unvote
If Koopin can recruit anyone, I still want VK checked at some point.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena