Total Posts:107|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Mafia Players Day Phase 2

royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 8:21:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No time to write a story . . . I am pretty busy at the moment.

Last night, TUF was killed near the canyon. His body was found riddled with bulletholes on both sides.

TUF: Your character is HeadPhoneGut. Although you are an intelligent player who is quite capable of catching on to the mafia quickly, your posts are rather unintelligible and seem silly. You are thus the Jester. In order to win, you must strategically plan to be lynched on an Even Day Phase. You are a third party player.

Player List

1. Andromeda
2. Blackhawk1331
3. Xerge
4. F-16
5. Medic
6. Jordan56
7. Thaddeus
8. OberHerr
9. LK
10. lovelife
11. Viper-King

With 11 players remaining, it takes 5 votes to lynch. Good luck.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 8:22:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 8:22:20 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Sorry about the inactivity last DP, but in my defense you ended it before I could post in it.

No problem :(
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 8:35:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm not in this game, but told ya so..
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 8:37:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 8:35:52 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/11/2012 8:35:34 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I'm not in this game, but told ya so..

About what?

me being jester because I was HPG
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 8:38:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 8:35:34 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I'm not in this game, but told ya so..

I'm in this game, but didn't tell them so! Really no other role I can think of that could have fit with HPG, though.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 8:40:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 8:22:20 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Sorry about the inactivity last DP, but in my defense you ended it before I could post in it.

Same here. Anybody do a Drafterlist from last dp??
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 8:41:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
BTW FU guys. HATERS. I had it all planned out how I was going to get you guys to lynch me today. You guys suck.

Last post.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 8:41:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just checking in.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:04:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 8:57:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Please start posting . . . I feel so neglected :(

I can try and get people active if you want.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:04:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:04:26 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 8:57:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Please start posting . . . I feel so neglected :(

I can try and get people active if you want.

I'm not even in this game and I don't want you to post lyrics.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:05:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:04:59 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:04:26 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 8:57:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Please start posting . . . I feel so neglected :(

I can try and get people active if you want.

I'm not even in this game and I don't want you to post lyrics.

lol.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:05:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 8:21:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Player List

1. Andromeda
2. Blackhawk1331
3. Xerge
4. F-16
5. Medic
6. Jordan56
7. Thaddeus
8. OberHerr
9. LK
10. lovelife
11. Viper-King

At 2/11/2012 8:57:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Please start posting . . . I feel so neglected :(

post.

On a side note, we seem to be winning, 3rd party killed np1, no townie loss.

12 players, would be 4 mafia, with 1 3rd party there would be either 3-4.

VTL jordan as far as I can remember (correct me if I'm wrong) jordan hasn't posted at all this game, and whether mafia or town active players make the game worth playing.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:07:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:05:36 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/11/2012 8:21:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Player List

1. Andromeda
2. Blackhawk1331
3. Xerge
4. F-16
5. Medic
6. Jordan56
7. Thaddeus
8. OberHerr
9. LK
10. lovelife
11. Viper-King

At 2/11/2012 8:57:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Please start posting . . . I feel so neglected :(

post.

On a side note, we seem to be winning, 3rd party killed np1, no townie loss.

12 players, would be 4 mafia, with 1 3rd party there would be either 3-4.

VTL jordan as far as I can remember (correct me if I'm wrong) jordan hasn't posted at all this game, and whether mafia or town active players make the game worth playing.

he posted at the end of last dp
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:13:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:07:31 PM, Viper-King wrote:
he posted at the end of last dp

Okay unvote

So who has been entirely inactive?
This game is too slow moving for it to have just been andro and jordan that made only 1 post.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:35:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:34:02 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Does anyone remember the claims from last day phase??

As far as I can remember, BH claimed TV, I claimed Drafter, and TUF claimed HPG.
We need more claims so....

VTL Medic
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:37:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"His body was found riddled with bulletholes on both sides."

I believe that this means that he was targeted by two people at once. Considering that there is usually only one third party, town must have a killing role that was used on TUF coupled with the mafia's kill.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:39:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:37:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
"His body was found riddled with bulletholes on both sides."

I believe that this means that he was targeted by two people at once. Considering that there is usually only one third party, town must have a killing role that was used on TUF coupled with the mafia's kill.

That's probably what royal was getting at, but irl, if he's riddled with bullet holes on one side, odds are he's riddled on the other side cause most will pass through assuming it's a high enough caliber, which it probably is.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:42:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:39:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:37:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
"His body was found riddled with bulletholes on both sides."

I believe that this means that he was targeted by two people at once. Considering that there is usually only one third party, town must have a killing role that was used on TUF coupled with the mafia's kill.

That's probably what royal was getting at, but irl, if he's riddled with bullet holes on one side, odds are he's riddled on the other side cause most will pass through assuming it's a high enough caliber, which it probably is.

How I understood it is that instead of directly going through him, they entered on both sides of his body. One gunman would not be able to do this. Therefore, there had to be two gunmen.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:45:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:42:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:39:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:37:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
"His body was found riddled with bulletholes on both sides."

I believe that this means that he was targeted by two people at once. Considering that there is usually only one third party, town must have a killing role that was used on TUF coupled with the mafia's kill.

That's probably what royal was getting at, but irl, if he's riddled with bullet holes on one side, odds are he's riddled on the other side cause most will pass through assuming it's a high enough caliber, which it probably is.

How I understood it is that instead of directly going through him, they entered on both sides of his body. One gunman would not be able to do this. Therefore, there had to be two gunmen.

Either SK or vig, vig seems more likely since there was already 1 third party and this is a rather small game for there to be multiple third parties in.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:46:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:45:07 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:42:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:39:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:37:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
"His body was found riddled with bulletholes on both sides."

I believe that this means that he was targeted by two people at once. Considering that there is usually only one third party, town must have a killing role that was used on TUF coupled with the mafia's kill.

That's probably what royal was getting at, but irl, if he's riddled with bullet holes on one side, odds are he's riddled on the other side cause most will pass through assuming it's a high enough caliber, which it probably is.

How I understood it is that instead of directly going through him, they entered on both sides of his body. One gunman would not be able to do this. Therefore, there had to be two gunmen.

Either SK or vig, vig seems more likely since there was already 1 third party and this is a rather small game for there to be multiple third parties in.

That's what I was aiming at. Medic is still reluctant to give us his claim.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:46:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:45:07 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:42:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:39:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:37:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
"His body was found riddled with bulletholes on both sides."

I believe that this means that he was targeted by two people at once. Considering that there is usually only one third party, town must have a killing role that was used on TUF coupled with the mafia's kill.

That's probably what royal was getting at, but irl, if he's riddled with bullet holes on one side, odds are he's riddled on the other side cause most will pass through assuming it's a high enough caliber, which it probably is.

How I understood it is that instead of directly going through him, they entered on both sides of his body. One gunman would not be able to do this. Therefore, there had to be two gunmen.

Either SK or vig, vig seems more likely since there was already 1 third party and this is a rather small game for there to be multiple third parties in.

I just don't get why a vig would shoot so many times tho, that seems more like an anti town thing for some reason. I guess that's why I'm suspicious of it...
idk prob over thinking it.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:47:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:46:36 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:45:07 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:42:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:39:59 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:37:35 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
"His body was found riddled with bulletholes on both sides."

I believe that this means that he was targeted by two people at once. Considering that there is usually only one third party, town must have a killing role that was used on TUF coupled with the mafia's kill.

That's probably what royal was getting at, but irl, if he's riddled with bullet holes on one side, odds are he's riddled on the other side cause most will pass through assuming it's a high enough caliber, which it probably is.

How I understood it is that instead of directly going through him, they entered on both sides of his body. One gunman would not be able to do this. Therefore, there had to be two gunmen.

Either SK or vig, vig seems more likely since there was already 1 third party and this is a rather small game for there to be multiple third parties in.

I just don't get why a vig would shoot so many times tho, that seems more like an anti town thing for some reason. I guess that's why I'm suspicious of it...
idk prob over thinking it.

Why exactly does shooting a lot seem like an anti-town thing?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."