Total Posts:101|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

TV Shows Mafia - Sign-Ups

blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 8:55:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Knowledge of the shows used won't play much of a role in this game. The shows used are Eureka, Warehouse 13, Lost Girl, Alphas, Falling Skies, How I Met Your Mother, and Friends.

1. LK
2. HCP
3. GaryMFOak
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.

Replacements
1.
2.
3.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 8:58:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. LK
2. HCP
3. GaryMFOak
4. RoyalPaladin
5. Koopin
6. MasterKage
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 8:59:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. LK
2. HCP
3. GaryMFOak
4. RoyalPaladin
5. Koopin
6. MasterKage
7. lovelife
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:00:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol wow, 7 spots in under 5 mins, that's pretty awesome
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:01:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 8:57:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
*Points at GaryMFOak*

Hi, tvellalot!

It's not him. He's someone from my school that I was talking to about mafia. He was interested, so I sent him a link to DDO, and he signed up.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:02:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. LK
2. HCP
3. GaryMFOak
4. RoyalPaladin
5. Koopin
6. MasterKage
7. lovelife
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. Socialpinko
17.
18.

I'm only playing this for the NPH.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:03:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:00:00 PM, lovelife wrote:
lol wow, 7 spots in under 5 mins, that's pretty awesome

I posted it as a comment to the first ten or so people that I knew played under members online. I just have to be careful that I don't put it as a comment on too many walls.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:03:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:02:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I'm only playing this for the NPH.

?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:04:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. LK
2. HCP
3. GaryMFOak
4. RoyalPaladin
5. Koopin
6. MasterKage
7. lovelife
8. TUF (well I can't NOT sign up...)
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. Socialpinko
17.
18.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:05:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. LK
2. HCP
3. GaryMFOak
4. RoyalPaladin
5. Koopin
6. MasterKage
7. lovelife
8. TUF (well I can't NOT sign up...)
9. F-16
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. SocialPinko
17.
18.

I haven't watched any of the shows except friends. Hope this doesn't fill up too fast so that people who aren't online miss out. *Winks at Lickdafoot*
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:06:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:03:58 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:02:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I'm only playing this for the NPH.

?

Neil
Patrick
Harris
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:06:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. LK
2. HCP
3. GaryMFOak
4. RoyalPaladin
5. Koopin
6. MasterKage
7. lovelife
8. TUF (well I can't NOT sign up...)
9. F-16
10.
11.Viper-King
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. SocialPinko
17.
18.
Make me MTV
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:06:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:06:12 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:03:58 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:02:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I'm only playing this for the NPH.

?

Neil
Patrick
Harris

I already called barney ):
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:07:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:06:12 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:03:58 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:02:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I'm only playing this for the NPH.

?

Neil
Patrick
Harris

Barney's pretty popular.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:08:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:06:53 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:06:12 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:03:58 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:02:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I'm only playing this for the NPH.

?

Neil
Patrick
Harris

I already called barney ):

Fcck you. I have more in common with him.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:09:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:04:31 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
btw who's garymfoak?

One of my friends from school. I explained a few posts ago.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:09:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:09:15 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Or Ted, I like Ted. I wonder which characters you'll make maf.

Which seasons are you using for characters?

Any season in any of the shows mentioned.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:10:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:08:36 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:06:53 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:06:12 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:03:58 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:02:46 PM, socialpinko wrote:
I'm only playing this for the NPH.

?

Neil
Patrick
Harris

I already called barney ):

Fcck you. I have more in common with him.

The actor or the character?
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:10:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:03:16 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:00:00 PM, lovelife wrote:
lol wow, 7 spots in under 5 mins, that's pretty awesome

I posted it as a comment to the first ten or so people that I knew played under members online. I just have to be careful that I don't put it as a comment on too many walls.

lol just saw the comment on my wall
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:11:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:10:22 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:03:16 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/11/2012 9:00:00 PM, lovelife wrote:
lol wow, 7 spots in under 5 mins, that's pretty awesome

I posted it as a comment to the first ten or so people that I knew played under members online. I just have to be careful that I don't put it as a comment on too many walls.

lol just saw the comment on my wall

lol.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:12:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. LK
2. HCP
3. GaryMFOak
4. RoyalPaladin
5. Koopin
6. MasterKage
7. lovelife
8. TUF (well I can't NOT sign up...)
9. F-16
10. *Reserved for LDF for now*
11.Viper-King
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. SocialPinko
17.
18.

Is there anyone else not on who'd probably want to play?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 9:13:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/11/2012 9:10:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I say we use N00b theory to pressure GaryMFOak first.

He's played irl.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena