Total Posts:80|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Mafia Players Day Phase 3

royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:16:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead Players

Lovelife was lynched yesterday.

Lovelife-Your character is RoyalPaladin. You are most famous for your ability to lead and deceive the town. You have also been able to extricate yourself from tight situations in which you were sure that you would be exposed as mafia. You are therefore the Mafia A Godfather. You are immune to all night actions besides those that would result in your death. You win with Mafia A.

Xerge was found next to her. His body was riddled with bullets.

Xerge-Your character is Xerge. As a quiet and reserved player, you silently watch the other players while carefully analyzing their actions. The moment they make a mistake, however, you eagerly pounce and tear them to shreds. Few people know that your secret desire is to rise to Mafia fame and demolish the leadership of old. You thus have two roles. First, you are the Mafia A Lookout. Each night, you may choose a player and discover who visited him or her. Second, you are the Usurper. If you are able to orchestrate a lynch against the Mafia A Godfather during any given Day Phase and your faction wins, you will win ahead of every player in the game.

Lastly, BlackHawk was found dead outside of a secret warehouse.

BlackHawk-Your character is LordKnukle. As the "authoritarian" leader and the best mafia newb, you have developed quite the band of fervent supporters. You are therefore a third-party Cult Leader. Each night, you may recruit one player into the Cult. They will lose their roles and become members of your Cult PM. The Cult wins when the majority of living players are members. When you die, the Cult will not longer be permitted to recruit new players.

Living Players

1. Andromeda
2. F-16
3. Medic
4. Jordan56
5. Thaddeus
6. OberHerr
7. LK
8. Viper-King

With eight players remaining, it takes four votes to lynch. Good luck.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:21:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:19:32 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
LK needs to explain how he found out about Lovelife.

By tracking her. I assume that the fact that my role becomes a vanilla half the time and is rather useless after I reveal my results lets me penetrate some barriers.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:22:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:21:16 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:19:32 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
LK needs to explain how he found out about Lovelife.

By tracking her. I assume that the fact that my role becomes a vanilla half the time and is rather useless after I reveal my results lets me penetrate some barriers.

Royal never explicitly stated anything, but she did say that my role was somewhat "special" in the PM. I had no idea what the hell this meant but as it turns out, it probably allowed me to track some people who would otherwise be untraceable.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:35:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:22:53 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:21:16 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:19:32 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
LK needs to explain how he found out about Lovelife.

By tracking her. I assume that the fact that my role becomes a vanilla half the time and is rather useless after I reveal my results lets me penetrate some barriers.

Royal never explicitly stated anything, but she did say that my role was somewhat "special" in the PM. I had no idea what the hell this meant but as it turns out, it probably allowed me to track some people who would otherwise be untraceable.

Well LK is a confirmed townie now since he found out about lovelife. How should we start out this day phase.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:38:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The description of the dead players say Mafia A. Could that mean, there are two groups of mafia, or am i overlooking things.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:43:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:38:29 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
The description of the dead players say Mafia A. Could that mean, there are two groups of mafia, or am i overlooking things.

Two groups of mafia seems likely. Also a cult. We are likely looking at mafia A as completely dead.
I reckon we are looking at a minority town (at the beginning) - I'm thinking much higher percentage now.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:43:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:35:49 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:22:53 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:21:16 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:19:32 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
LK needs to explain how he found out about Lovelife.

By tracking her. I assume that the fact that my role becomes a vanilla half the time and is rather useless after I reveal my results lets me penetrate some barriers.

Royal never explicitly stated anything, but she did say that my role was somewhat "special" in the PM. I had no idea what the hell this meant but as it turns out, it probably allowed me to track some people who would otherwise be untraceable.

Well LK is a confirmed townie now since he found out about lovelife. How should we start out this day phase.

MAYBE, he could possibly be busing.

But, for now he is basically confirmed as can be.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:44:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:43:16 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:38:29 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
The description of the dead players say Mafia A. Could that mean, there are two groups of mafia, or am i overlooking things.

Two groups of mafia seems likely. Also a cult. We are likely looking at mafia A as completely dead.
I reckon we are looking at a minority town (at the beginning) - I'm thinking much higher percentage now.

So, does the mean Mafia A is one player away from dead?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:49:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Unless anybody comes up with any current leads, we should most likely VTNL. There are bound to be a few investigators hidden among the mix and another night phase might bring out mafia results.

VTNL
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:50:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:49:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Unless anybody comes up with any current leads, we should most likely VTNL. There are bound to be a few investigators hidden among the mix and another night phase might bring out mafia results.

VTNL

What's your character again?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:50:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:44:58 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:43:16 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:38:29 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
The description of the dead players say Mafia A. Could that mean, there are two groups of mafia, or am i overlooking things.

Two groups of mafia seems likely. Also a cult. We are likely looking at mafia A as completely dead.
I reckon we are looking at a minority town (at the beginning) - I'm thinking much higher percentage now.

So, does the mean Mafia A is one player away from dead?

I would say completely dead - if there are two mafias, they would likely be only 2 strong as any more would be completely imbalanced against town, when you consider there are probably 2+ third parties.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:50:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:50:21 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:49:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Unless anybody comes up with any current leads, we should most likely VTNL. There are bound to be a few investigators hidden among the mix and another night phase might bring out mafia results.

VTNL

What's your character again?

Drafterman.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:52:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:50:35 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:44:58 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:43:16 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:38:29 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
The description of the dead players say Mafia A. Could that mean, there are two groups of mafia, or am i overlooking things.

Two groups of mafia seems likely. Also a cult. We are likely looking at mafia A as completely dead.
I reckon we are looking at a minority town (at the beginning) - I'm thinking much higher percentage now.

So, does the mean Mafia A is one player away from dead?

I would say completely dead - if there are two mafias, they would likely be only 2 strong as any more would be completely imbalanced against town, when you consider there are probably 2+ third parties.

No, but didn't Xerges role mention a Godfather?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:52:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:50:43 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:50:21 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:49:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Unless anybody comes up with any current leads, we should most likely VTNL. There are bound to be a few investigators hidden among the mix and another night phase might bring out mafia results.

VTNL

What's your character again?

Drafterman.

Hmm, I see.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:53:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:52:12 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:50:35 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:44:58 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:43:16 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:38:29 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
The description of the dead players say Mafia A. Could that mean, there are two groups of mafia, or am i overlooking things.

Two groups of mafia seems likely. Also a cult. We are likely looking at mafia A as completely dead.
I reckon we are looking at a minority town (at the beginning) - I'm thinking much higher percentage now.

So, does the mean Mafia A is one player away from dead?

I would say completely dead - if there are two mafias, they would likely be only 2 strong as any more would be completely imbalanced against town, when you consider there are probably 2+ third parties.

No, but didn't Xerges role mention a Godfather?

LL is the GF.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:53:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:52:12 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:50:35 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:44:58 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:43:16 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:38:29 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
The description of the dead players say Mafia A. Could that mean, there are two groups of mafia, or am i overlooking things.

Two groups of mafia seems likely. Also a cult. We are likely looking at mafia A as completely dead.
I reckon we are looking at a minority town (at the beginning) - I'm thinking much higher percentage now.

So, does the mean Mafia A is one player away from dead?

I would say completely dead - if there are two mafias, they would likely be only 2 strong as any more would be completely imbalanced against town, when you consider there are probably 2+ third parties.

No, but didn't Xerges role mention a Godfather?

Lovelife?
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:53:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:52:12 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:50:35 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:44:58 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:43:16 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:38:29 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
The description of the dead players say Mafia A. Could that mean, there are two groups of mafia, or am i overlooking things.

Two groups of mafia seems likely. Also a cult. We are likely looking at mafia A as completely dead.
I reckon we are looking at a minority town (at the beginning) - I'm thinking much higher percentage now.

So, does the mean Mafia A is one player away from dead?

I would say completely dead - if there are two mafias, they would likely be only 2 strong as any more would be completely imbalanced against town, when you consider there are probably 2+ third parties.

No, but didn't Xerges role mention a Godfather?

Nvm, just realized that was LL.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:54:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:54:02 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
3 posts in a row on the same thing.

Record?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:55:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 5:54:30 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/12/2012 5:54:02 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
3 posts in a row on the same thing.

Record?

Probably not.
I get drunk and attack DDO sometimes.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 5:55:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Seems like LLs character was a bit of a patting herself on the back for RP....though it's true.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 6:01:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Before VTNLing, we might as well get a few more claims.

Unvote VTL Andro
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 6:02:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also I don't think we have any cop investigators. They would have spoken by now as; if there are multiple mafias and several third parties they would likely have got a guilty by now. I reckon we should pressure an inactive.
VTL Andro
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 6:20:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/12/2012 6:02:17 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Also I don't think we have any cop investigators. They would have spoken by now as; if there are multiple mafias and several third parties they would likely have got a guilty by now. I reckon we should pressure an inactive.
VTL Andro

I also believe this for some reason, anyways VTL Andro for claim