royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 10:10:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mafia B Wins

1. First Place: Mafia B
2. Second Place: Survivor (Jordan: was killed by Mafia B during the last Night Phase)
3. Third Place: All Other Third Party Roles
4. Fourth Place: Mafia A

Roles:

1. F_16: Your character is LDF. Regardless of your alignment, you are sure to clash with your mortal enemy, F_16. You will only be satisfied when you see him die before you do. You are thus the Revolucionario. You have a one-shot kill ability, and you must use it to kill F_16 (the character). If at any point in the game you are killed by a player other than F_16, you will be revived once without any explanation. Be forewarned: F_16 knows that you hunt him.

NOTE: F_16 was recruited to the Cult NP1 and lost all of his powers
2. TUF Your character is HeadPhoneGut. Although you are an intelligent player who is quite capable of catching on to the mafia quickly, your posts are rather unintelligible and seem silly. You are thus the Jester. In order to win, you must strategically plan to be lynched on an Even Day Phase. You are a third party player.

3. BlackHawk Your character is LordKnukle. As the "authoritarian" leader and the best mafia newb, you have developed quite the band of fervent supporters. However, you are not universally recognized as a member in the main conflicts. You are therefore a third-party Cult Leader. Each night, you may recruit one player into the Cult. They will lose their roles and become members of your Cult PM. The Cult wins when the majority of living players are members. When you die, the Cult will not longer be permitted to recruit new players.

4. OberHerr Your character is BlackVoid. You love to work behind the scenes planting seeds for your ultimate domination over the town. By the time someone notices what you have done, you have already won the game. You are thus the Mad Hatter. You have the following night options (pick one per NP):

1) Give a Hat to someone. You have 3 Hats to give. This counts as a visit.
2) Take control of a person with a Hat and force them to visit a target of your choice. If they have an ability, they will use it on that target.
3) Influence a person with a Hat, and redirect their vote for the next Day Phase to a target of your choice in the vein of a Politician.

You win if you are alive and all other living players have Hats. (credit drafterman)

You are a third party player.

5. Medic Your character is F_16. Regardless of your alignment, you are sure to clash with your mortal enemy, LDF (the character). You are not satisfied until you see her blood run. You are thus the Contrarevolucionario. You have a one-shot kill ability, and you must use it to kill LDF. Once, if you are killed by a character who is not LDF, you will be revived without explanation. You are a third party player.

NOTE: Medic was converted to the Cult NP2

6. Viper-King Your character is Socialpinko. Since you are a good player, you tend to be placed in the mafia, and you thus appear scummy at all times. You are thus the Mafia B Goon. You have no special powers, but you win with Mafia B.

7. lovelife Your character is RoyalPaladin. You are most famous for your ability to lead and deceive the town. You have also been able to extricate yourself from tight situations in which you were sure that you would be exposed as mafia. You are therefore the Mafia A Godfather. You are immune to all night actions besides kills. You win with Mafia A.

8. LordKnukle Your character is Drafterman. You are most famous for your drafterlists, which help the town track claims. In addition, you are one of the most powerful and sneaky players to have ever treaded the halls of DDO Mafia. You are therefore the Mafia B Scout. Every night, you may select a player and discover who he as visited. You win with Mafia B.

9. Andro: You are Andromeda_Z (yes, you are your character, lol). As one of the most cunning players on DDO, you have a knack for suppressing the actions of other players in the DP thread. Thus, you are the Mafia A Roleblocker. Each night, selection one person and roleblock his or her actions. You win with Mafia A.

10. Jordan56 You are Mestari, the master of fakeclaiming. One can never be sure what role you truly have and whose side you really are on. You only look out for yourself and care nothing for others. You are thus the Absorbing Survivor. To win the game, you must survive until the end. If you are targeted by a night action (except a mafia nightkill), you will roleblock the action and duplicate that individual's role until someone else targets you. You are a Third Party player.

11. Xerge Your character is Xerge. As a quiet and reserved player, you silently watch the other players while carefully analyzing their actions. The moment they make a mistake, however, you eagerly pounce and tear them to shreds. Few people know that your secret desire is to rise to Mafia fame and demolish the leadership of old. You thus have two roles. First, you are the Mafia Lookout. Each night, you may choose a player and discover who visited him or her. Second, you are the Usurper. If you are able to orchestrate a lynch against the Godfather during any given Day Phase and your faction wins, you will win ahead of every player in the game.

12. Thaddeus Your character is Medic. As a mafioso, you have quite the knack for redirection any negative attention that is focused on your scumbuddies during the DP. In the Monk game, you and Royal were able to secure a win by diverting attention to HPG and VK even though it was fairly obvious to the town that Royal was mafia. You are therefore the Mafia B Role Redirector. Every odd night phase, you may pick a player and redirect his role to any other player of your choice.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 10:15:10 PM
Lol. I recruited the people trying to kill each other.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 10:15:25 PM
Awards
1. MVP goes to LordKnukle

After witnessing his ability in this game, I am proud to call LK my rival. He caught all three members of the other mafia team, was able to survive despite being caught in a lie over the lovelife lynch (seriously town, it was obvious that he was mafia), and basically led the entire town to ruin.

2. Most Improved Player to Viper-King
Viper used his n00biness to his advantage on DP2 when he hammered on lovelife. The other mafia team never even suspected him, and he was the one who realized that something was fishy about Jordan in the final Night Phase. If Viper had not insisted that Jordan be night killed, Mafia B would have lost. It was a great pleasure to see Viper improving this game. He has good instincts, and I am sure that he will become a force to reckon with in the future.

3. Most Hilarious Excuse for Lynching Someone Award to F_16\

LOL at the "I am going to add pressure to Andro by hammering her" lynch. ROFL

4. Sexy Beast Award to Thaddeus
He is Thaddeus. Enough said.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 10:17:20 PM
I had no character. I feel loved :( lol
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 10:19:35 PM
At 2/12/2012 10:17:20 PM, lovelife wrote:
I had no character. I feel loved :( lol

Excuse me!!! You got the best character ever!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 10:21:17 PM
this was a good idea. I was thinking about trying something like this. I can't believe they were all mafia.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 10:22:23 PM
and I am the only mafia A player that didn't get myself as a character, and I got the mod...lol.

vtl royal something is fishy about that :p
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 10:25:11 PM
actually, all the roles are pretty cool. you did a good job crafting this, royal. i'll have to read the game sometime to see how it played out with no town.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2012 10:42:04 PM
At 2/12/2012 10:25:11 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
actually, all the roles are pretty cool. you did a good job crafting this, royal. i'll have to read the game sometime to see how it played out with no town.

Drafterman looked over the setup and recommended a few changes, so some of the credit goes to him.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 12:02:17 AM
At 2/12/2012 11:58:53 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Its cool that I was a character in the game :)

LOL, you are a great player and you are one of my favorite people on this site. Of course you were going to be in the game!
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 6:45:01 AM
I've been wanting to use that role ever since I made up the basic concept, and the Mafia HAD to win in just like 4 DPs!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
MasterKage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 7:48:22 PM
Didn't see this thread 'till now. XP

*is saddened that his sheer awesomness wasn't enough to become a character in this game.*
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 7:54:46 PM
Had to see this. I'm saddened that I'm not a character in this game. But I wasn't in this game otherwise so, why should I be here? *Flees thread*
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 8:18:54 PM
Andro's character should have been a survivor, just saying.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.