Jump to topic:

Death in Mystere DP 6

Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 12:07:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Warden Taran looked at the locked room before him. He then proceeded to walk out into the street; time to return home.

Warden Taran strolled down the moonlit street. It was a quiet night. If only he wasn't so serious and troubled at the current time perhaps he could be enjoying it.

Suddenly in a flash a figure appeared beside him and smashed him over the head. The steely Warden tried to pull himself together. He took another smash to the head.

"Alas, a healer can heal anybody but himself. Just as you would resort to such crude methods of protection, you can't lock the door on yourself and hide away." The fellow of questionable taste departed.

Meanwhile, back at Maximillion Moran's residence...

Moran relaxed as he listened to the Mull of Kintyre by Paul McCartney. Not his favourite, but something that he was enjoying listening to.
"And Mystere wonders exactly who the threats are. How closely do they examine the people before them I wonder? Clearly, they lack the perception that exists to great men, like myself one might say. Ah, I should not praise myself yet. Work still has yet to be done and I must say that the strangest guiding hand has been helping me for it has been uncanny that we've survived so long after that first night. Oh wait, maybe we can put that down to me! Well, we'll see...

Drafterman (formerly Capslock) - Warden Taran - You are a man who knows how to keep people safe ... by making them unable to do anything. You are the jailkeeper, you pick a player each night to protect and roleblock (you can't protect yourself obviously).You win with the town.

1. Bluesteel
2. Royalpaladin
3. F-16
4. Lickdafoot
5. Koopin
6. Socialpinko
7. Blackhawk1331

It takes 4 votes to lynch.

---------------

Also, the previous DP's end scene is now up. Read it if you wish.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 12:10:34 AM
1. Bluesteel -CONFIRMED CLEAR
2. Royalpaladin- CONFIRMED CLEAR
3. F-16-SCUM
4. Koopin -CONFIRMED CLEAR
5. Socialpinko-SCUM
6. Blackhawk1331-CONFIRMED CLEAR

I like socialpinko more, so we eliminate the other one first.

VTL F_16
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 12:12:51 AM
At 2/14/2012 12:07:10 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

1. Bluesteel
2. Royalpaladin
3. F-16
4. Koopin
5. Socialpinko
6. Blackhawk1331

It takes 4 votes to lynch.

---------------

Also, the previous DP's end scene is now up. Read it if you wish.

My mistake. Lickdafoot is dead.

Also -

Lickdafoot - Detective Enriquez – You are the cop. Investigate a player every night phase. Note that you are strictly prohibited from revealing the info you learn until a certain event occurs. You win with the town.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 12:14:02 AM
At 2/14/2012 12:12:51 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:

My mistake. Lickdafoot is dead.

No, Lickdafoot is back at Scotland Yard and a few people are wondering why innocents keep being sent back only to be cleared...

Sorry for all the repeated posts.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 5:40:21 AM
I got guilty on f-16 and inno on BS. I'm figuring either BS inspected f-16 and he's godfather or someone else did and, well...

VTL F-16
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:01:35 AM
Okay, here is the deal. We know for sure that there aren't going to be 3 investigators who all reports to Blackhawk. One of the cops is fake. LDF is dead and Royal is confirmed so Bluesteel is the fake cop. So, we lynch him first. If he got an innocent on him, he is the godfather.

I watched Drafterman last night and he was visited by Bluesteel and Social. The mafia are obviously Blue and Social, but I understand that from the town's perspective, you don't really know whether it is me or Social. So, the solution is to kill Blue first this DP. Then decide whether it is me or Social next DP.

Bluesteel's playstyle has been completely off. He was mostly inactive and only popping in to place votes on townies. He also posted no analysis at all.

VTL Bluesteel
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:02:47 AM
At 2/14/2012 5:40:21 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
I got guilty on f-16 and inno on BS. I'm figuring either BS inspected f-16 and he's godfather or someone else did and, well...

VTL F-16

Blue is the godfather then. If you got innocent on both me and Blue, then one of us is the GF and one of us is town. That means SocialPinko is 100% mafia. Maybe we should lynch Spinko first. Either way, I am fine with it.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:03:29 AM
At 2/14/2012 12:10:34 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
1. Bluesteel -CONFIRMED CLEAR
2. Royalpaladin- CONFIRMED CLEAR
3. F-16-SCUM
4. Koopin -CONFIRMED CLEAR
5. Socialpinko-SCUM
6. Blackhawk1331-CONFIRMED CLEAR

I like socialpinko more, so we eliminate the other one first.

VTL F_16

Blue is not confirmed clear. You and LDF are the cops so he is the fake cop.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:05:57 AM
At 2/14/2012 5:40:21 AM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

VTL F-16

Okay, you know that is a really convoluted way to play the game, right? If Blue and I both got innocent, then one of us is GF and one of us is town. So, we eliminate Social.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:16:00 AM
Royal and Blackhawk, if you guys think logically, town has this game in the bag guys.

Royal, you seem to have a grudge after the TV shows game, but that shouldn't stop us from winning (unless you want to hand the win to Blue and Social for no reason). At that point, it would be impossible to win if townies play anti-town.

Blackhawk, you agree that there is at least one fake cop. Royal is confirmed. It doesn't matter if you think I am scum as opposed to Social right now as we should lynch Blue first.

Here is why town can easily win:
1) We know that there is a fake-cop who is not LDF or Royal. That is Blue.
2) Once Blue flips GF, I am confirmed town, so that leaves Social and we lynch Social.

This is quite easy logic to understand and gets us both the mafia. As a back-up, Royal can investigate Social - you will get a guilty.

Again, I watched Drafterman last night, he was visited by Blue and Social.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:24:43 AM
Died under Mystere-ious Circumstances

1) TV - Sebastian Verai - Mafia Roleblocker (MAFIA)
2) LK - Harry Steelsmith - Mafia Rolecop (MAFIA)
3) Drafterman - Fred Danton - Serial Killer (THIRD PARTY)
4) Andro - George Milverton - Survivor (THIRD PARTY)
5) Lovelife - William Folder - Doctor (TOWN)
6) Medic - JB Quixote - Deputy Tracker (TOWN)
7) Viper - Roger Harding - Bulletproof (TOWN)
8) Lickdafoot - Detective Enriquez - Cop (TOWN)
-NP1: Checked Spinko - INNOCENT
-NP2: Checked Blackhawk - INNOCENT
9) Drafterman (2) - Warden Taran - Jailer

Role Claims

1) Blue - Detective Fletcher - COP
2) Royal - Detective Bourdais - COP
3) Spinko - Theodore Hart - Watcher
4) Bhawk - Inspector Lestrade - Inspector
5) Koopin - Richard Hall - Mason Recruiter
6) F-16 - Horatio Chevalier - JOAT

Results:

1) Royal
NP1: Checks Knukle - GUILTY - Correct result
NP2: Checks Royal - INNOCENT - Correct result
NP3: Checks Lovelife - INNOCENT - Correct result
NP4: Checks F-16 - INNOCENT - Correct result
NP5: Checks Blue - INNOCENT - Correct because GF

2) Bluesteel
NP1: Checked Royal - INNOCENT - Correct result
NP2: Checked Koopin - GUILTY - Incorrect result
NP3: Checked CapLlock - GUILTY - Incorrect result
NP4: Checks F-16 - GUILTY - Incorrect result
NP5: Checks F-16 - GUILTY - Incorrect result

3) Blackhawk (the bolded ones were likely planted)
NP1: Knukle is guilty (Royal), Spinko is innocent (LDF)
NP2: Royal is innocent (Royal), Royal is innocent, Blackhawk is innocent (LDF)
NP3: Lovelife is innocent (Royal), Koopin is guilty (LDF Jailed)
NP4: F-16 is innocent (Royal), CapLlock (Drafterman) is guilty (LDF Jailed)
NP5: Blues is innocent (Royal), F-16 is guilty (LDF dead)

4) Koopin
NP1: Recruited No one
NP2: Recruited Royal
NP3: Recruited Viper
NP4: Recruited Bluesteel
NP5: ??

5) F-16
NP1: Tracked Bluesteel - Roleblocked
NP2: Investigated Lickdafoot - Result: "Innocent"
NP3: Watch Bluesteel - Result: "No one visited Bluesteel"
NP4: Track Lickdafoot - Result: "Lickdafoot visited no one"
NP5: Watch Drafterman - Result "Drafterman was visited by Blue and Social"

6) SocialPinko
NP1: Tracked Royal visiting Knukle
NP2: Watched BH being visited by Spinko, LDF and Lovelife
NP3: Watched Royal being visited by Lovelife
NP4: ??
NP5: ??
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:26:41 AM
**Guys, I have some analysis to post but I can't do it unless you start thinking logically. I am not telling you to vote for Blue or Social yet but Unvote so they can't hammer and take the win**

Wish Drafterman was here...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:41:23 AM
Analysis:

All of Bluesteel's results have been sent a day late. Blackhawk has received results from Bluesteel every night EXCEPT for the first night.

Now let's look at what happenned the first night. Bluesteel supposedly checked Royal. Spinko the mafia lookout watched Royal. He should have seen Bluesteel visit Royal. But he doesn't. His result changes into a tracking result and he instead sees Royal visit Knukle.

Why? What could have happened? My guess is that either Blue did not visit Royal so Social modified his results to tracking results and said that Royal visited Knukle.

How does he know that Royal visited Knukle? He knows because he announced it after Royal already checked Knukle. He couldn't lie and say that he watched Knukle because someone else may have visited him. He had to change it to a tracking result.

SocialPinko's wierd tracking result co-incides with the night that Bluesteel's results did not go to Blackhawk. Bluesteel only said in Day Phase 4 under pressure that his results were a day off. It was an ingenious plan of course and one that made his fake-claim look more convincing that Lickdafoot's. However, I think that to plant fake-investigations, Bluesteel directly has to target Blackhawk. They didn't know on DP1 that BH gets the results so Blue claimed "cop who can get their own results."

This is a perfect explanation for why Blue and Social are working together.

Now let's look at another inconsistency. Blue got an innocent on Royal NP1. This can only be because he didn't know at that point that he wanted to claim insane cop. He also did the most obvious thing: a mafioso confirming a townie. Royal has been quick to dismiss this as a framer result. Let's think about this: you think me and Social are mafia, and Social is the lookout, then I should be the framer. But by your results, I should also be a godfather. That doesn't make sense. There should also be three cops who can give results to the Inspector, two of them useful results which is very overpowered.

To summarize, combine Bluesteel's obviously scummy behavior with the evidence against him and the fact that there are not three real cops, we should lynch Blue. Once Blue flips GF, that confirms me and we lynch Social. The logic is clear, so I am asking both of you to look at the evidence, find the inconsistencies and use them to win the game.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:43:37 AM
I am going to add LDF's analysis to mine since it all fits together very well:

At 2/13/2012 11:29:52 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
does anyone think the cop in the mafia is bluesteel?

It cannot be royal, she was the first person to say her name was "detective__"

But BH came out with his claim on dp 2. That implies that a mafia who gives faulty evidence probably had to target blackhawk in order for it to go through.

He saw royals claim and copied it. then he started giving "delayed" results to count for the missing result NP 1, when they did not know that blackhawk was the person to target.

It would be an very in-depth plan but it also seems to fit.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:46:46 AM
Town:

1) Royal - said "detective" first, sane cop, lynched Knukle
2) BH - Inspector, confirmed town by OP and gets results
3) Koopin - Confirmed as mason recruiter
4) F-16 - JOAT

Mafia:

1) Bluesteel - Godfather, plants investigations on BH's desk
2) SocialPinko - Lookout
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:54:14 AM
At 2/14/2012 6:51:39 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Whatever. If we all agree with Spinko, then lynch him first I guess.

Unvote

VTL Spinko

Well the more logical choice is to go on the fact that we know one of the cops is fake. You know that you are the real cop so we eliminate Bluesteel based on that logic. Once he flips GF, that confirms me, so we know that the remaining mafia is Social. But either way works because I know they are both mafia.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:54:51 AM
At 2/14/2012 6:54:14 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Unvote

VTL Spinko

Well the more logical choice is to go on the fact that we know one of the cops is fake. You know that you are the real cop so we eliminate Bluesteel based on that logic. Once he flips GF, that confirms me, so we know that the remaining mafia is Social. But either way works because I know they are both mafia.

I do not trust you. Spinko is the best target.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:57:33 AM
At 2/14/2012 6:54:51 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Unvote

VTL Spinko

Yeah, because you can't read me and always think I am scum just to be safe but whatever works Unvote VTL Spinko.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 6:59:07 AM
At 2/14/2012 6:57:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/14/2012 6:54:51 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Unvote

VTL Spinko

Yeah, because you can't read me and always think I am scum just to be safe but whatever works Unvote VTL Spinko.

Actually, this was the first game in which I thought you were scum (besides Monetary, in which I knew you were scum after I died ).
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 7:12:12 AM
It is pretty clear that F16 is scum. 4-2 is MYLO, and we are not sure whether or not he is scum, but he wants us to lynch someone who looks much better than he does and to "trust him". Sorry, but it is also clear that Spinko is scum, so will eliminate him first.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 7:22:10 AM
At 2/14/2012 7:12:12 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
It is pretty clear that F16 is scum. 4-2 is MYLO, and we are not sure whether or not he is scum, but he wants us to lynch someone who looks much better than he does and to "trust him". Sorry, but it is also clear that Spinko is scum, so will eliminate him first.

I just presented a ton of evidence and analysis which proved Bluesteel is mafia along with Spinko. If you can't make reasonable decisions and keep going "F-16 is scum," I can't help you. We are looking at three confirmed players: you, Koopin, and BH, and three unconfirmed players: me, Spinko, BS. As an unconfirmed player, I can make my case to prove who the last two mafia are. As a confirmed player, if you can't think logically and are intent on losing, then we can't win the game.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 7:33:36 AM
You want logic, F_16? I will give you some logic

F_16 is the mafia, and I have evidence.

He claims that he watched drafterman and that both bluesteel and Spinko visited him last night. However, if they are both mafia, then this is a lie because Koopin was roleblocked last and was unable to recruit our target into the Masons as a result. That means that a mafioso visited Koopin last night and not Drafterman, so bluesteel and Spinko cannot be mafia. In addition, Bluesteel already checked the results of CapLlock/Drafterman, so logically, there would be no reason for him to visit him again.

Lynch F_16's lying @ss. I was going to save this evidence for later, but since he has insulted me twice, I see no reason to spare him.

Unvote

VTL F_16
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 7:37:29 AM
Also, before F_16 starts claiming that Koopin was jailed, Koopin explicitly said that he was roleblocked just like LDF said in DP3. Nice try.