Jump to topic:

Death in Mystere Endgame Thread

Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 1:26:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mafia wins ... somehow after a very pro-town NP 1.

1st - Mafia
2nd - Town
3rd - Survivor
4th - Inquisitor (how can my star role come last...)

Roles:

Third Party (2)

Andromeda - George Milverton - You are the survivor, and you win if you don't die before the game's end (you can't win with anybody else though). However, you are a survivor who has a chance of winning as you are also a blackmailer. Every odd NP choose a person to learn the secrets of. These people may not vote for you in the DPs, nor can they try and incriminate you. Ie. Get the cop in your confidence and they can't investigate you or reveal a guilty result of yours, nor try and lynch you, no tracking or watching you etc. You can blackmail anybody of any affiliation.

Drafterman - Lord Frederick Danton - You are the Inquisitor and are your own party (affiliation). You kill 1 person per night like a serial killer. However, should you target a person and they don't die through your kill (they are protected) , they join your team, regardless of their affiliation. You also have a 1 shot lawyer power, ie. You can make yourself look innocent for 1 NP. You win once your team has a majority or you personally live to the final 3 players.

Mod note: You are a star role as you might have guessed. You have a fighting chance to win, and I hope you realise that you have good claim options.

Mafia (3)

Bluesteel - Maximillion Moran - You are the criminal mastermind of your era. You are so skilled that no evidence leads back to you - you are the Godfather. You also have 3 one shot abilities - janitor, frame and lawyer and a 4th one shot of either frame or lawyer (your choice). You win with the Mafia.

TV - Sebastian Verai - You are Maximillion's right hand man, his foremost agent. You are the roleblocker. You win with the Mafia.

Social - Billy the Idiot: You really are an idiot. Instead of doing any of the work you just sit back and watch. You are the watcher. You win with the Mafia.

Mafia mod note: You are a small yet powerful team. You've got decent players, yet you'll have to play smart to win. Good luck.

Town (10)

Blackhawk - Inspector Lestrade - You are the head of the police force. Nothing gets by you. Literally. You receive investigative reports and are the only one who can release the results you get (ie. The people who gather the reports can't). Upon your death the officers who used to be silenced may talk. You win with the town.

Note: You MUST take credit for your results until DP 3, and can not mention how your results are the work of other officers. Following that you may reveal your true role.

Royalpaladin - Detective Bourdais - You are the cop. Investigate a player every night. Note that you are not allowed to reveal your results publicly until a certain thing occurs. You win with the town.

Lickdafoot - Detective Enriquez - You are the cop. Investigate a player every night phase. Note that you are strictly prohibited from revealing the info you learn until a certain event occurs. You win with the town.

Mod note: Enriquez is a naive cop.

Lordknukle - Harry Steelsmith - You're a villager, but aren't going to put in the time to save Mystere, you just want to make money as a steel smith. You are the miller, guilty upon investigation. Finally, you can't reveal your real role until DP 2. Why? Well, shouldn't disgruntled townies not be so cooperative if this were to occur in real life? You win with the town.

Mod note: Death miller - Appears as Mafia upon death.

Koopin - Richard Hall - You are a dashing, charming man and can get anybody to talk to you. You are the mason, and may recruit a player every night to your PM. Be warned though - you can recruit any affiliation. You win with the town.

Lovelife - William Folder - You are a man of medical knowledge - an expert in saving lives; you are the doctor. Protect one person per night. You win with the town.

Viper - Roger Harding - You are a man of iron constitution; bulletproof. You win with the town.

Drafterman2 / Capslock - Warden Taran - You are a man who knows how to keep people safe ... by making them unable to do anything. You are the jailkeeper, you pick a player each night to protect and roleblock. You win with the town.

F-16 - Horatio Chevalier - You are perhaps the greatest mind of the age and are one of the good guys as well, although you are not officially a cop, and so aren't constrained by 'due process of the law' . You are an investigative JOAT - you cycle between cop, watch and track powers (ie. You must go through all 3 before you can use any specific power again; you choose the order) . You win with the town.

Medic - *Jean-Baptiste Quixote: You are the deputy to the tracker. You inherit his powers when he dies. You win with the town.

Modnote: There is no tracker. The deputy is a blind.

*Changed from originally Don Quixote. There are 2 names which have references from famous literature; this is one of them and the other is Milverton (Charles Augustus Milverton - Sherlock Holmes) .

Game thoughts, reflections and comments

Modding

The first thing I want to note is my thanks for TUF as a co-mod. TUF helped speed things up a lot. However, we did have some misunderstandings over some roles. Some mod mistakes:

1. Lickdafoot (naive) got Social as guilty before I had to correct TUF
2. Social accidentally got tracker results NP 1 on Royal (TUF) . I then had to also give him watch results (although he never bothered to use them...)

On my modding, I was quite kind to the Mafia after NP 1 where the anti-town threat more than halved (seriously, the inquisitor is a powerhouse role and should be used over serial killers as serial killers never win) . The original plan was to make the inquisitor seem very pro-town in the OPs. After NP 1 I helped plant seeds of doubt in the OPs (see OP 4 for example) . I also let the Mafia use their kill as a collective kill, release the janitored body (although this should be allowed as a standard practice) and so forth.

However, I will congratulate myself on making this game devilishly intricate and deceptive. This game was riddled with little inconsistencies, lies and such, which made things that bit harder to figure out. I also included plain blinds (stuff in the OPs was occasionally irrelevant, the deputy tracker etc.) I did warn you on DP 1 not to trust anybody. At times that included myself.

Roles

Going over every last detail and thought of mine would take a long time. I'll try to be brief.

A key aim of this game was that it would be a 3 way fight with the survivor as a wild card. The inquisitor is ultra powerful and a team by itself. When balancing this game I thought that if the inquisitor lived over 4 DPs that they would win, less than 3 and the town would win and otherwise it'd be a colossal fight.

Probably the role of most interest was the head inspector though. This both worked brilliantly and utterly failed. I hadn't thought of ways for the cops to circumvent their silence and this tore things open and let the cops confirm themselves very easily which I hadn't thought would happen. The fake reports worked ultra well though.

I also included lots of blinds to trick the town - information was always questionable. There was a naive cop, a deputy tracker (in future, I'd use a deputy role that can be claimed by somebody; tracker can't be imitated) , death miller and so on.

This raises a key point. I originally had a death miller yet thought that SOP would mean the miller wouldn't die. I then thought of a delayed miller, which kills SOP.

Continued next post.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 1:58:19 AM
Roles cont.

However, I still wanted my death miller, so Knukle's role ended up being a bit biased against the town.

Other key points were that the Mafia were designed to be hard to catch - they were meant to be in the vein of criminal masterminds. The protective roles were meant to help out the inquisitor. Finally, like the supposedly silent cops the blackmailing element failed. People found ways to imply suspicion on Andromeda which was lame. In effect, both my (I thought nicely crafted) third parties didn't play much of a part.

The game itself

First thing was the hilarious mass claim on DP 1. It was pretty incredible to see the town fall apart. One thing people get was that 'Warden' referred to a jailkeeper, but that wasn't important. Also, I gave the Mafia the character 'Detective Pritchard' to fake claim.

The thing that amazed me, throughout the game, was the hyper-analysing of characters and research by town on characters. I did make allusions to literature, but I never knew about the histories behind Folder (a criminal) and Bourdais (an author) . That Bluesteel picked up on this and found a brilliant fake claim and then later stayed to an insane cop claim was brillaint. The sheer ingenuity of his claim was incredible. Anyhow, the hyper-analysing hindered the town.

NP 1 was a disaster for the anti-town forces. Bluesteel guesses that roles are handpicked and knocks out Drafterman (any other good player would have given the Inquisitor some hope) while Drafterman kills TV. Unfortunately, I can't write a good OP because Drafterman was janitored (I'd really been looking forward to writing a Mafia vs. Inquisitor story) . Meanwhile, Social is investigated innocent by the naive cop and Royal gets a guilty on Knukle. Also, F-16 was dead on track - had he not been roleblocked he would have tracked Blue to the kill and the town basically could not have lost. However, F-16 was roleblocked.

DP 2 Knukle is lynched easily, not really standing a chance. NP 2 the Mafia kill a useless deputy and they frame Andromeda (useless) . DP 3 there's a fair deal of lying by Viper and such. Andromeda gets lynched (had she lived she could have got either Blackhawk or Royal in favour which would have really helped her chances) .

NP 3 the Mafia kill Lovelife (doctor) and circumstances work together for a nice sounding OP. DP 4 is where the town starts putting together the Mafia yet the Mafia reveal Drafterman's body and this turned attention to Viper's ridiculous and costly lies before he got modkilled (he was going to die) . Again though, F-16 read me as a mod really well, like he did many times in the game.

NP 4 results in a no kill for the Mafia. F-16 was again so close to crushing the Mafia, originally tracking Bluesteel. He then changed to LDF. DP 5 town seems to have nearly everything figured out. They know every combination of Mafia and so forth. However, Blue's ingenious earlier claim helps lynch LDF. The town's advantage has slipped due to poor play yet they still have the game safely done.

NP 5 Drafterman is killed as Mafia need a kill and F-16 sees the kill happen and confirms his very accurate suspicions from earlier. Now, DP 6 was a complete failure on the town's part. On DP 5 nearly everybody thought Social was Mafia. With Drafterman's death everybody was basically certain he was Mafia. They didn't lynch him for reasons I can't fathom. F-16, the player who has been the sharpest townie by far and come closest to beating the Mafia is lynched and the game is over. Somehow (and with some kind modding) , the Mafia have come back from the gallows to win.

Best Mafioso: Bluesteel for his ingenious, intricate claim
Best townie: F-16. He read me very well as a mod, thought clearly and nearly caught the Mafia with his night actions many times. Shame he didn't have conclusive proof.

Feedback

Assuming you've read this far I'd like to ask for feedback. Was this game well designed? Did you like the inquisitor role? Was modding up to scratch? Did you like the OPs and end of DP scenes? Was this game fun?

And so forth. Any feedback is extremely welcome.

I hope you've enjoyed this game. It might have gone off the rails but I enjoyed modding immensely. If you got the same enjoyment I got from this game then I'll be very pleased.

Finally, thanks for playing in this Mafia game.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 2:28:15 AM
Very enjoyable. I think you adapted well to the various issues that came up.

The cops really shouldn't have gotten their individual results (unless the head detective died). That would have circumvented the first major issue that occurred.

With andromeda's role, you could have just lied and told the people she targeted that they were recruited to the Masons with her or something. That would have cemented their loyalty to her without risk and called into question the real mason...

Just throwing those out there.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 3:44:36 AM
I stopped paying attention after I died, but I didn't think the mafia could win, lol.

I thought about protecting myself after I was outed but I was scared I'd be lynched anyway if I didn't target royal >.<
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 6:26:59 AM
1. I would like to say that this is a fantastically designed game. I love all the roles that you put in. Key points.

A: Love the inquisitor role, I am bummed I didn't get a chance to use it.
B: The Delayed Death Miller is good as well, it puts the miller role back to what it is supposed to be: a negative utility role that draws suspicion
C: The cops reporting to the head inquisitor was also something new and interesting, though I agree that the cops shouldn't have gotten their own results unless blackhawk was dead. However, I don't see a mechanic whereby the mafia could fake results, so where were the fake results coming in from?

2. That said, I think you have trivialized the modding errors. I note two others that weren't mentioned:

A. The inconsistency of messages received when CAPs/I jailed someone. LDF received two different messages despite being the Jailed target. This lead town to believe that she was lying about being Jailed one day, and that Koopin was lying about being Jailed the last Day, since he didn't get the Jailed message. TUF admitted this was a mistake.

B. The lack of clarify about how Jailing interacts with the mafia night kill. F-16 said that he was told that if he Jails the killer, the kill doesn't go through, and TUF basically validated that with me. Logic later came in and clarify that this is only true when there is only one mafia left.

Both A+B are basically why LDF got lynched. The inconsistency in messages made HER look suspicious combined with believing that I could stop the mafia kill was enough to get her lynched. If the Jail-Kill thing was clarified earlier, that would have undoubtedly confirmed her, as we believed there were two mafia left. Ergo, the kill should have went through if she was mafia, meaning she HAD to have been the target.

Furthermore, why would F-16 get clarification on how SOMEONE else's role works? He was neither the Jailer nor the Mafia, so had no business asking or getting answers to such questions. The mechanics of how a role works should be known only to the holder of that role, leaving it up to them to release should they choose to do so.

All in all, we had it right. The last mafia was among F16/LDF/BS/Spinko, we just managed to choose the only possible lynch order that would have lost the game. If we ruled LDF out, then it would have pretty much have been an auto-win as it would have been two out of F16/BS/Spinko.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:20:55 AM
I'll post more analysis later - not much more to say since I was PMing Logic about it.

The delayed death miller was an awesome role and as Drafterman said, was truly negative utility. An interesting point I wanted to note was the Death Miller role was more negative utility than we imagined. It not only got LK lynched but made me look suspicious for initially buying his story and being the only active player who didn't vote for him. This allowed the mafia to point that out to try to make themselves look less suspicious by comparison.

The only other time it was used was in BlackVoid's beginner game where also the mafia tried to make the townies who didn't vote for him look suspicious.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 11:16:36 AM
I dunno drafterman, I'm a strong believer in purposeful mod inconsistency. I don't think someone should be able to confirm themselves by saying "what exactly did the mod say to you"; "you have been thrown in jail for the night"; "oh ok, me too so you're confirmed as jailed." If you allow little confirmations like this, mafia really has no chance at sowing doubt.

That said, it wasn't on purpose in this game so that's a problem.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 11:19:39 AM
At 2/15/2012 11:16:36 AM, bluesteel wrote:
I dunno drafterman, I'm a strong believer in purposeful mod inconsistency. I don't think someone should be able to confirm themselves by saying "what exactly did the mod say to you"; "you have been thrown in jail for the night"; "oh ok, me too so you're confirmed as jailed." If you allow little confirmations like this, mafia really has no chance at sowing doubt.

Argh, where do you come up with these claims? They are just too good! I liked the part where you claimed delayed results.

How did the planting investigations thing work anyway? Did you have to target BH to plant the investigation? How did the work the delayed results into it?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 11:20:18 AM
At 2/15/2012 11:19:39 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Argh, where do you come up with these claims? They are just too good! I liked the part where you claimed delayed results.

How did the planting investigations thing work anyway? Did you have to target BH to plant the investigation? How did you work the delayed results into it?

Fixed.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 11:22:32 AM
@ F-16, BLuesteel had an additional ability to add in fake result to BH's desk.. Logic forgot to mention that
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 11:27:55 AM

I agree completely, and I specifically asked if it was on purpose before making a judgment.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 11:28:16 AM
NP1
List of Actions:
1. Bluesteel Janitors drafterman
2. TV roleblocks f-16
3. Drafterman kill TV
4. Royalpaladin investigate LK
5. F-16 tracks Bluesteel
6. Lickdafoot Investigates Spinko
7. Koopin remains inactive through the night
8. Lordknukle has no night action
9. Andromeda Blackmails f16
10. Viper-King No action
11. lovelife protects blackhawk
12. Socialpinko watches royal
13. Medic has no night action
14. Blackhawk1331 no night action
15.CAPS remains inactive through the night

NP2
List of night actions:
1. Bluesteel Frames andro, sends false report to BlackHawk.
4. Royalpaladin investigate Herself
5. F-16 Investigates LDF
6. Lickdafoot Investigates BlackHawk
7. Koopin Masons royal
9. Andromeda _Z No action tonight
10. Viper-King No action
11. lovelife protects blackhawk
12. Socialpinko watches Black Hawk
13. Medic has no night action
15. CAPS remains inactive through the night.

NP3
List of night actions:
1. Bluesteel framed f-16 sends black hawk "koopin is guilty"
4. Royalpaladin investigate
5. F-16 Watches Bluesteel
6. Lickdafoot
7. Koopin Masons Viper-king
10. Viper-King No action
11. lovelife protects royal_paladin
12. Socialpinko watches royal paladin
15. CAPS Jails LDF

NP4
1. Bluesteel kills LDF, lawyers Social and send Blackhawk - 'Capslock is guilty'
4. Royalpaladin investigate F-16
5. F-16 tracks Lickdafoot
6. Lickdafoot is roleblocked
7. Koopin Masons Bluesteel
12. Socialpinko watches Blackhawk
15. Drafterman jails LDF

NP5
1. Bluesteel kills Drafterman, send Blackhawk - 'F-16 is guilty'
4. Royalpaladin investigate Bluesteel
5. F-16 watches Drafterman
7. Koopin Masons ... who cares - roleblocked
12. Socialpinko watches Royalpaladin
15. Drafterman jails Koopin
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 11:46:15 AM
Okay, so here's my analysis. The game was definitely very well balanced favoring the mafia slightly before the NP1 events completely turned it in favor of town. I say this because the mafia had good claims right off the bat. They had a fake-character claim for Maximillion Moran who was the only character mentioned in the OP. The rest of them could just claim their real characters. As for role claims: there were three mafia members. The fact that they could plant investigative results pretty much made "cop" a claim although BS did well with the story about the delayed results. The watcher claim was obvious as watcher is a townie role. The third claim would be the janitored role. So, mafia didn't really have to sweat it at all trying to make up a fake-claim.

However, the fact that town had a doctor, jailer, and a JOAT with watching abilities made Social's claim look suspect so that was a very delicate balance, not giving a straight counterclaim but also making anyone who claimed watcher look suspicious.

As for the cop results, the mass claim on DP1 seems to have both helped and hurt town considering the mafia knew to target BH but also putting all the cop claims out there for town to easily decipher who were cops and who weren't.

As for the discrepancy in what the mod tells the townies, I think a generic "no result" would work better than deliberately giving different results to each player as then the mod would basically be helping the mafia.

As for the town play, I think the main thing that hurt the town was that the "confirmed" players are naturally the ones to lead the game. Their playstyle heavily influences the direction the game takes. For instance, when I asked SocialPinko for justification on his role, Royal immediately went "Don't give justification, Social, he is scum." I think that kind of play in general stifled town play. Also, the fact that Viper claimed Blue was silenced made me believe that he was town and waste a watcher power on him.

Overall, the mafia was small and powerful with plenty of roles that can confuse the town. However, the game allowed the town to figure out who was mafia through detailed logical analysis. it wasn't unwinnable. It just gave me the feeling that if only we had figured out certain things earlier than we did, we would have won. And I think was a sign of a well-designed and balanced game.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 12:32:03 PM
F-16 could have one the game for the town. I was laughing my @ss off when F-16 kept giving the perfect analysis and arguments as two the last two mafia were, and royal wasn't even reading any of it.

The town would have killed in this game, if players actually thought about things a little bit more.

Most of the town near the end (excluding drafter, LDF, and f-16) were more or less just bandwagoning with royal because of her confirmed results. That last day phase was a fluke because the town autimatically trusted royal, knowing it was mylo, and did not put any consideration into their lynch votes.

DP 4 is where (if the town were playing smartly) they would have realized that BS was the the fake cop. The town still blindly lynched LDF even when drafter had admitted to jailing her.

Finally f-16 caught on to it DP 5 and the town still bandwagoned with royal.

Point being, if not for bandwagoning, the town would have been victorious.

Just because a player has lots of votes on him/her, doesn't mean lynching them is the best route.
Always consider carefully the reasoning for why that person is being lynched, and analyze whether or not it could be mafia led.

But I think the town MVP came to f-16 on that last day phase.

Before that royal was doing relatively well as she led two guilty lynches in a row. (one being death miller).
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 1:18:56 PM
This game was very well balanced. I'm not really a fan of the janitor role but the death miller definitely threw a wrench into things. Mafia had good fake claims available and there was a lot done to confuse town (eg. fake results, death miller, no tracker, etc.) but town had decent roles that could both investigate and help to confirm each other. Ultimately, the only issue, as far as the setup went, is some of the result discrepancies. i got told one night "who cares what you want to do tonight? your action has been disabled by another player" and the next night "you have been jailed. you are blocked but also protected." I mean, the evasive answers are fine but to be told an evasive answer one night and a specific answer the next night is very misleading. O.o

Town did f*ck up though a bit. We should have figured out blue and spinko easily. For example, had I laid off of f-16 a bit, I probably would have noticed blue's guilt earlier and could have pushed for that better before getting lynched. I didn't realize it until I was about to be hammered.

The game probably would have been very different had the inquisitor not died np 1.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 2:12:25 PM

I was purposefully trying to have mod inconsistency which I think I did.

TUF accidentally made a mistake on a jailer message (which I berated him for) . One thing was that having 2 mods increases the chances of accidents occurring. Often I had to override TUF which did throw things into confusion. I'm sorry for that. I also probably shouldn't have discussed the jailer role to F-16.

Forgot to mention that Lestrade is obviously from Sherlock Holmes.

Thanks for the feedback as well - I'm glad to see that the set-up is praised. Now I just have to work on the modding (this was my 1st game) .
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 4:10:41 PM
I stopped paying attention after I was killed, but I'm glad we won.
drafterman's reasoning for killing me made sense; he was hoping that I was bulletproof (since the mod hand-picked roles) and that I would have been recruited. If that had happened, it would have been such a different game!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 4:15:02 PM
At 2/15/2012 4:10:41 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I stopped paying attention after I was killed, but I'm glad we won.
drafterman's reasoning for killing me made sense; he was hoping that I was bulletproof (since the mod hand-picked roles) and that I would have been recruited. If that had happened, it would have been such a different game!

Wish you were alive TV. It would have been even more fun!
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 10:48:19 PM
Here is my analysis:

I played like a complete idiot, and I accept full responsibilty for the town loss. I suck at town and probably will never learn how to play it properly. Unfortunately, that means that I am going to be an easy target when I am mafia, so . . .

All credit to F_16 for figuring out what was going on. I apologize for insulting you and humbly request your assistance in learning how play as a townie.

Bluesteel, that was just awesome. I learned a lot by watching you play that game.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 11:04:27 PM
At 2/17/2012 10:48:19 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Here is my analysis:

I played like a complete idiot, and I accept full responsibilty for the town loss. I suck at town and probably will never learn how to play it properly. Unfortunately, that means that I am going to be an easy target when I am mafia, so . . .

All credit to F_16 for figuring out what was going on. I apologize for insulting you and humbly request your assistance in learning how play as a townie.

Bluesteel, that was just awesome. I learned a lot by watching you play that game.

I am not sure that your post was meant to be sarcastic or not.

Royal, I apologize for blaming you for the loss. Mafia is a team game and whether a team wins or loses depends on the entire team. It wasn't right to take my frustration out on you or blame you.

If your post was meant to be a sarcastic jab, then ignore my response.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 11:17:27 PM
At 2/17/2012 11:04:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Here is my analysis:

Royal, I apologize for blaming you for the loss. Mafia is a team game and whether a team wins or loses depends on the entire team. It wasn't right to take my frustration out on you or blame you.

It was not supposed to be sarcastic . . . and I that loss was definitely my fault.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 11:45:32 PM
At 2/17/2012 11:17:27 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/17/2012 11:04:27 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Here is my analysis:

It was not supposed to be sarcastic

Okay, cool.

and I that loss was definitely my fault.

No, it wasn't. I was just pissed off when I said that and I am sorry.