Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners 6.3 - DAY PHASE FOUR

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 7:21:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The sleeping sickness that has apparently paralyzed the town has resulted in the third No Lynch in a row. As the docile town snoozes, the Mafia roam with impunity through the night.

However, one champion among the town rose through the ranks, rallying the town together providing them with a strategy to win the day. That man was Logic.

And Logic is dead. The mafia converted Logic into a paradox last night, and he contradicted himself into oblivion.

Logic: You are the ODD-NIGHT WATCHER. Each odd night phase you may select an individual and you will be told everyone else that visited them that night, but not what they did. You win with the town.

You are the EVEN-NIGHT TRACKER. Each even night phase you may select an individual and you will be told everyone that they visit, but not what they do.

Graveyard
Logic - Watcher/Tracker
Jordan - Cop
Xerge - ????

Living Players
1. DevonNetzley
2. kyro
3. OberHerr
4. vmpire321
5. MasterKage
6. USM
7. The Wise And Venerable medic

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

blackhawk is my co-mod, and speaks with authority.

This Day Phase will end on 2/17 at 8:00am EST.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 8:17:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, so much for our plan.

We're at LYLO now. We have to lynch mafia or we lose. No lynch isn't even an option. I don't trust Kyro's results so unless someone else has something I suggest we lynch Devon Netzley. I don't remember him posting at all in this game yet he hasn't been replaced, which indicates that he's prolly posting in the mafia pm and turning in night actions.

VTL Devon Netzley
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:37:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 8:17:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Well, so much for our plan.

We're at LYLO now. We have to lynch mafia or we lose. No lynch isn't even an option. I don't trust Kyro's results so unless someone else has something I suggest we lynch Devon Netzley. I don't remember him posting at all in this game yet he hasn't been replaced, which indicates that he's prolly posting in the mafia pm and turning in night actions.

VTL Devon Netzley

Why not VTL the people that I investigated, because obviously one of them have to be mafia.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:38:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Did you get any results?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:38:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 9:38:03 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Did you get any results?

No, I tried to investiagte him but he died so I wasnt able to.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:40:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 9:38:58 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:03 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Did you get any results?

No, I tried to investiagte him but he died so I wasnt able to.

Meh, was hoping DM would allow you to still get results.....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:46:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 9:40:19 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:58 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:03 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Did you get any results?

No, I tried to investiagte him but he died so I wasnt able to.

Meh, was hoping DM would allow you to still get results.....

But it already says his role here anyway lol.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:50:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 9:46:03 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:40:19 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:58 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:03 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Did you get any results?

No, I tried to investiagte him but he died so I wasnt able to.

Meh, was hoping DM would allow you to still get results.....

But it already says his role here anyway lol.

Yeah but that doesn't help us determine whether your results are trustworthy or not. That's why I'm opting for another lead.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:52:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 9:50:46 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:46:03 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:40:19 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:58 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:03 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Did you get any results?

No, I tried to investiagte him but he died so I wasnt able to.

Meh, was hoping DM would allow you to still get results.....

But it already says his role here anyway lol.

Yeah but that doesn't help us determine whether your results are trustworthy or not. That's why I'm opting for another lead.

True true.... Hmm.... I cant seem to think of a way to prove myself...
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 9:59:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 9:52:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:50:46 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:46:03 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:40:19 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:58 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:03 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Did you get any results?

No, I tried to investiagte him but he died so I wasnt able to.

Meh, was hoping DM would allow you to still get results.....

But it already says his role here anyway lol.

Yeah but that doesn't help us determine whether your results are trustworthy or not. That's why I'm opting for another lead.

True true.... Hmm.... I cant seem to think of a way to prove myself...

At this point in the game I think proving your results isn't do-able. In a game about disinformation, you're bound to be flavored, and the only flavor that fits your results is the insane cop. That means your results are not dependable, though you might occassionally get one right.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 10:01:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 9:59:19 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:52:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:50:46 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:46:03 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:40:19 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:58 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:03 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Did you get any results?

No, I tried to investiagte him but he died so I wasnt able to.

Meh, was hoping DM would allow you to still get results.....

But it already says his role here anyway lol.

Yeah but that doesn't help us determine whether your results are trustworthy or not. That's why I'm opting for another lead.

True true.... Hmm.... I cant seem to think of a way to prove myself...

At this point in the game I think proving your results isn't do-able. In a game about disinformation, you're bound to be flavored, and the only flavor that fits your results is the insane cop. That means your results are not dependable, though you might occassionally get one right.

Ok how about next DP, I cop you(If I am still alive..) and I will tell you Inno or guilty and you say what flavor I am! :D
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 10:11:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 10:01:45 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:59:19 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:52:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:50:46 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:46:03 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:40:19 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:58 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:03 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Did you get any results?

No, I tried to investiagte him but he died so I wasnt able to.

Meh, was hoping DM would allow you to still get results.....

But it already says his role here anyway lol.

Yeah but that doesn't help us determine whether your results are trustworthy or not. That's why I'm opting for another lead.

True true.... Hmm.... I cant seem to think of a way to prove myself...

At this point in the game I think proving your results isn't do-able. In a game about disinformation, you're bound to be flavored, and the only flavor that fits your results is the insane cop. That means your results are not dependable, though you might occassionally get one right.

Ok how about next DP, I cop you(If I am still alive..) and I will tell you Inno or guilty and you say what flavor I am! :D

I have no problem with you checking me, and I actually thought I'd be the first one you'd check this game. Problem is that when we plan for a cop to check a specific person, the mafia doesn't want that to happen if that person is town, so they interfere just like they did with Logic. Confirming a townie, and clearing up confusion about cop results hurts the mafia so they're going to do whatever they can to stop it from happening. Also, we have to make it to next dp, which means we have to hit mafia today.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 10:14:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 10:11:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 10:01:45 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:59:19 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:52:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:50:46 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:46:03 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:40:19 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:58 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:03 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Did you get any results?

No, I tried to investiagte him but he died so I wasnt able to.

Meh, was hoping DM would allow you to still get results.....

But it already says his role here anyway lol.

Yeah but that doesn't help us determine whether your results are trustworthy or not. That's why I'm opting for another lead.

True true.... Hmm.... I cant seem to think of a way to prove myself...

At this point in the game I think proving your results isn't do-able. In a game about disinformation, you're bound to be flavored, and the only flavor that fits your results is the insane cop. That means your results are not dependable, though you might occassionally get one right.

Ok how about next DP, I cop you(If I am still alive..) and I will tell you Inno or guilty and you say what flavor I am! :D

I have no problem with you checking me, and I actually thought I'd be the first one you'd check this game. Problem is that when we plan for a cop to check a specific person, the mafia doesn't want that to happen if that person is town, so they interfere just like they did with Logic. Confirming a townie, and clearing up confusion about cop results hurts the mafia so they're going to do whatever they can to stop it from happening. Also, we have to make it to next dp, which means we have to hit mafia today.

Alright then, I will investigate you so doc should get on me. If this works then we will definitly have an upper hand. But doc, NEVER out yourself!
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 10:39:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 10:14:44 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 10:11:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 10:01:45 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:59:19 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:52:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:50:46 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:46:03 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:40:19 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:58 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:38:03 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Did you get any results?

No, I tried to investiagte him but he died so I wasnt able to.

Meh, was hoping DM would allow you to still get results.....

But it already says his role here anyway lol.

Yeah but that doesn't help us determine whether your results are trustworthy or not. That's why I'm opting for another lead.

True true.... Hmm.... I cant seem to think of a way to prove myself...

At this point in the game I think proving your results isn't do-able. In a game about disinformation, you're bound to be flavored, and the only flavor that fits your results is the insane cop. That means your results are not dependable, though you might occassionally get one right.

Ok how about next DP, I cop you(If I am still alive..) and I will tell you Inno or guilty and you say what flavor I am! :D

I have no problem with you checking me, and I actually thought I'd be the first one you'd check this game. Problem is that when we plan for a cop to check a specific person, the mafia doesn't want that to happen if that person is town, so they interfere just like they did with Logic. Confirming a townie, and clearing up confusion about cop results hurts the mafia so they're going to do whatever they can to stop it from happening. Also, we have to make it to next dp, which means we have to hit mafia today.

Alright then, I will investigate you so doc should get on me. If this works then we will definitly have an upper hand. But doc, NEVER out yourself!

Actually the doc should be on me if this is going to work, otherwise I'll be killed just like Logic was. Mafia isn't likely to kill you. It's your role that's causing confusion and they want confusion in the game.
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 1:09:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 9:08:23 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Wow, creepy, I was just investigating him too... :(

Wait... what!? WERE YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO INVESTIGATE ME!?
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 1:10:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Major FOS on Kyro for not following the plan (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong). But we have to go after the inactive. VTL DEVON
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 3:00:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 1:10:50 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Major FOS on Kyro for not following the plan (as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong). But we have to go after the inactive. VTL DEVON

Well, two people told me to investigate them and obviously I cant investigate two... -__-
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 4:46:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, Devon has only posted one or two times in this ENTIRE game. So, it is likely he has been sending in the mafia night kills (with help from the other mafia, obviously).

Kyro care to add your vote?

Devon is the most likely scum. Unless some adds any more discussion we may as well lynch; I don't want this to be like last DP.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 4:50:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 4:46:56 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Well, Devon has only posted one or two times in this ENTIRE game. So, it is likely he has been sending in the mafia night kills (with help from the other mafia, obviously).

Kyro care to add your vote?

Devon is the most likely scum. Unless some adds any more discussion we may as well lynch; I don't want this to be like last DP.

I know he hasnt been relpying that much. But is there at least any proof? I dont want to lynch anyone that is actually for town....
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 4:53:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 4:50:38 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 4:46:56 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Well, Devon has only posted one or two times in this ENTIRE game. So, it is likely he has been sending in the mafia night kills (with help from the other mafia, obviously).

Kyro care to add your vote?

Devon is the most likely scum. Unless some adds any more discussion we may as well lynch; I don't want this to be like last DP.

I know he hasnt been relpying that much. But is there at least any proof? I dont want to lynch anyone that is actually for town....

He hasn't been posting in this game at all, but he has not been replaced yet, so it is likely that he is lurking.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 4:54:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 4:53:19 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 2/15/2012 4:50:38 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 4:46:56 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Well, Devon has only posted one or two times in this ENTIRE game. So, it is likely he has been sending in the mafia night kills (with help from the other mafia, obviously).

Kyro care to add your vote?

Devon is the most likely scum. Unless some adds any more discussion we may as well lynch; I don't want this to be like last DP.

I know he hasnt been relpying that much. But is there at least any proof? I dont want to lynch anyone that is actually for town....

He hasn't been posting in this game at all, but he has not been replaced yet, so it is likely that he is lurking.

True, thats what mafia do lol. If he doesnt post in the next hours I guess I will have to assume he is lurking. Devon! REPLY!!!
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 4:58:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 4:54:55 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 4:53:19 PM, MasterKage wrote:
At 2/15/2012 4:50:38 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 2/15/2012 4:46:56 PM, MasterKage wrote:
Well, Devon has only posted one or two times in this ENTIRE game. So, it is likely he has been sending in the mafia night kills (with help from the other mafia, obviously).

Kyro care to add your vote?

Devon is the most likely scum. Unless some adds any more discussion we may as well lynch; I don't want this to be like last DP.

I know he hasnt been relpying that much. But is there at least any proof? I dont want to lynch anyone that is actually for town....

He hasn't been posting in this game at all, but he has not been replaced yet, so it is likely that he is lurking.

True, thats what mafia do lol. If he doesnt post in the next hours I guess I will have to assume he is lurking. Devon! REPLY!!!

He has barely posted in the 6x mafia games. I think it's accurate to say he has been lurking.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 4:59:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
We will just have to wait lol.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 5:06:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 5:05:42 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Kyro: What did you get on Logic?

I'm saying this because if you got a guilty, that means that you are insane and Vamp is mafia. If got innocent, that means that you are sane and Kage is mafia.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 5:07:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 5:05:42 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Kyro: What did you get on Logic?

I wasnt able to because he died.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
MasterKage
Posts: 1,257
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 5:07:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 5:05:42 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Kyro: What did you get on Logic?

The investigation failed, since Logic died.
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...