Total Posts:365|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The thing day phase 5

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 5:28:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The thing Day Phase 5.
As the night commenced, the remaining humans could not sleep. Every one had their flamethrowers pointed at each other, ready to fire at the slightest twitch. Suddenly _____'s head split in half as he was snatched around the throat and devoured. Instantly all the humans turned to torch him, but the thing had the element of surprise, and was able to run off quickly into the night.
This was it. They were down to a scary situation. If they lost one more human, they would die, and mankind would surely end. They had to find out the things and kill them before it was too late.
It was now or never, the remaining humans were deperate.

Living or consumed players:
1. Medic0506
2. Hardcore.Pwnography
3. Andromeda_Z
4. Wingalbrave
5. Kyro90
6. Blackhawk1331
7. lovelife
8. PartamRuhem
9. LordKnuckle
10. Vmpire321

It takes 6 votes to lynch. Let the game commence.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 5:43:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lol, lets get this thing started! :D
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 5:52:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Medic0506
2. Hardcore.Pwnography
3. Andromeda_Z
4. Wingalbrave
5. Kyro90
6. Blackhawk1331
7. lovelife
8. PartamRuhem
9. LordKnuckle
10. Vmpire321

4 are maf.
wingalbrave
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:00:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL LordKnukle

The reviver fake-claim was atrocious since it would be completley useless in this game. Also, he stalled last DP and conveniently logged off until after the thread had ended. He is obviously mafia, and he is not a very good player.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:02:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok we can either pick up where we left off with the cc on Andro, or we can go for BH. That schpiel about giving Andro time to talk looked contrived to me. He had a perfect excuse with that to get out of proving his role, and he jumped on it, even after the thread said closed. Looks to me like he didn't need to hear from Andro because he already had his mind made up, and had a case put together for her. I'm calling bs on BH, and I don't care if he's been checked before or not. Sorry Mr. Thing.
wingalbrave
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:04:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:02:54 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok we can either pick up where we left off with the cc on Andro, or we can go for BH. That schpiel about giving Andro time to talk looked contrived to me. He had a perfect excuse with that to get out of proving his role, and he jumped on it, even after the thread said closed. Looks to me like he didn't need to hear from Andro because he already had his mind made up, and had a case put together for her. I'm calling bs on BH, and I don't care if he's been checked before or not. Sorry Mr. Thing.

I think the following people are mafia: Knukle, Andro, BlackHawk, and either Vmpire or Kyro.

Unvote

VTL Andro
for falsely claiming doctor. \

Knukle tried to claim that there might be two doctors in order to defend her, so he is a good target as well. He also refused to vote for her and specifically logged off until the thread had ended so that he would not have to vote. This was all in addition to claiming reviver.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:05:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lol, so, first we should ask the people that investigated if they got anything. Cops? Or whatever roles they are in this game?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
wingalbrave
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:07:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lovelife is clean because she visited someone last night.

Medic, who did you protect last night? You were the primary target, so I hope that you protected yourself . . .
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:08:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:07:11 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
Lovelife is clean because she visited someone last night.

Medic, who did you protect last night? You were the primary target, so I hope that you protected yourself . . .

So medic can protect, which means you doc? Lol, Ok, once again, can someone type up all the people with CC?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:10:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:04:52 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:02:54 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok we can either pick up where we left off with the cc on Andro, or we can go for BH. That schpiel about giving Andro time to talk looked contrived to me. He had a perfect excuse with that to get out of proving his role, and he jumped on it, even after the thread said closed. Looks to me like he didn't need to hear from Andro because he already had his mind made up, and had a case put together for her. I'm calling bs on BH, and I don't care if he's been checked before or not. Sorry Mr. Thing.

I think the following people are mafia: Knukle, Andro, BlackHawk, and either Vmpire or Kyro.

Unvote

VTL Andro
for falsely claiming doctor. \

Knukle tried to claim that there might be two doctors in order to defend her, so he is a good target as well. He also refused to vote for her and specifically logged off until the thread had ended so that he would not have to vote. This was all in addition to claiming reviver.

Ok we'll go for Andro.

VTL Andro
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:12:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:07:11 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
Lovelife is clean because she visited someone last night.

Medic, who did you protect last night? You were the primary target, so I hope that you protected yourself . . .

I did
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:13:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright, hold on guys, first let me use RNG..... Ok, I got medic so.....
What is your role medic? Oh wait.... that was doc... nvm lol.... Let me try again..... Ok I got myself so this isnt going anywhere.... -___-
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:29:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:00:45 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
VTL LordKnukle

The reviver fake-claim was atrocious since it would be completley useless in this game. Also, he stalled last DP and conveniently logged off until after the thread had ended. He is obviously mafia, and he is not a very good player.

Oh please....

1. A reviver is completely useful in this game.... if town actually lynched somebody. TUF couldn't have anticipated that all of you would be hard as@ and not lynch anybody. A kill in this game is completely possible. This critique is unsubstantiated.

2. I did not "stall" last DP. I do not like killing people who are offline and do not have a chance to defend themselves, regardless of the circumstances. Rushed lynches like yours are what forces town to lose.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:30:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:04:52 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:02:54 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok we can either pick up where we left off with the cc on Andro, or we can go for BH. That schpiel about giving Andro time to talk looked contrived to me. He had a perfect excuse with that to get out of proving his role, and he jumped on it, even after the thread said closed. Looks to me like he didn't need to hear from Andro because he already had his mind made up, and had a case put together for her. I'm calling bs on BH, and I don't care if he's been checked before or not. Sorry Mr. Thing.

I think the following people are mafia: Knukle, Andro, BlackHawk, and either Vmpire or Kyro.

Unvote

VTL Andro
for falsely claiming doctor. \

Knukle tried to claim that there might be two doctors in order to defend her, so he is a good target as well. He also refused to vote for her and specifically logged off until the thread had ended so that he would not have to vote. This was all in addition to claiming reviver.

That was BH, idiot. He said that there might be two doctors. Lying is not a good sign when accusing somebody.

I did not stall. I wanted Andro to be able to respond and defend herself, rather than lynching her outright, which usually hurts town.

How annoying can you be, Wingal? Get your facts straight before falsely trying to accuse me.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
wingalbrave
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:34:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I apologize for misattributing BH's ludicrous statement to you. However, I doubt that reviver is a possible role because the mafia converts and does not kill. Do you honestly believe that TUF wanted us to lynch random townies in the first three DPs with hopes of getting mafiosos? That is silly, and you know it. Reviver is not going to be a likely role in this game.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:35:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:02:54 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Ok we can either pick up where we left off with the cc on Andro, or we can go for BH. That schpiel about giving Andro time to talk looked contrived to me. He had a perfect excuse with that to get out of proving his role, and he jumped on it, even after the thread said closed. Looks to me like he didn't need to hear from Andro because he already had his mind made up, and had a case put together for her. I'm calling bs on BH, and I don't care if he's been checked before or not. Sorry Mr. Thing.

Fine. Sorry for wanting to be 100%. Tell me who to kill and I'll do it tonight.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:36:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:34:41 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
I apologize for misattributing BH's ludicrous statement to you. However, I doubt that reviver is a possible role because the mafia converts and does not kill. Do you honestly believe that TUF wanted us to lynch random townies in the first three DPs with hopes of getting mafiosos? That is silly, and you know it. Reviver is not going to be a likely role in this game.

You are missing the point. Regardless of the mafia's non-existent killing powers, town can lynch people. Your argument holds no water, especially considering that regular mafia games have many more investigators than in this game (probably) and still mislynch townies. Nobody wants a mislynch, but it is highly likely to occur. TUF wanted to account for this.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:36:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:07:11 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
Lovelife is clean because she visited someone last night.

Medic, who did you protect last night? You were the primary target, so I hope that you protected yourself . . .

She could be scum and be the one that carried out the recruit.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
wingalbrave
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:53:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:36:51 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:07:11 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
Lovelife is clean because she visited someone last night.

Medic, who did you protect last night? You were the primary target, so I hope that you protected yourself . . .

She could be scum and be the one that carried out the recruit.

That is not possible.

The night before last, I tracked her and she visited Medic (this was when Viper was alive.) That means that she would have had to been converted last night, but she was not because she visited someone.

Lovelife is clear.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:58:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:53:46 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:36:51 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:07:11 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
Lovelife is clean because she visited someone last night.

Medic, who did you protect last night? You were the primary target, so I hope that you protected yourself . . .

She could be scum and be the one that carried out the recruit.

That is not possible.

The night before last, I tracked her and she visited Medic (this was when Viper was alive.) That means that she would have had to been converted last night, but she was not because she visited someone.

I don't see any possible reason for why a conversion would necessarily stop a visit. I think TUF said that they lose their roles or something like that, but we don't know how the mod operates. For all we know, the visit could have gone through since LL is still alive. Visits usually don't go through when somebody was role blocked/died. None of those happened.

Lovelife is clear.

Not necessarily.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
wingalbrave
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 6:59:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:58:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:53:46 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:36:51 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:07:11 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
Lovelife is clean because she visited someone last night.

Medic, who did you protect last night? You were the primary target, so I hope that you protected yourself . . .

She could be scum and be the one that carried out the recruit.

That is not possible.

The night before last, I tracked her and she visited Medic (this was when Viper was alive.) That means that she would have had to been converted last night, but she was not because she visited someone.

I don't see any possible reason for why a conversion would necessarily stop a visit. I think TUF said that they lose their roles or something like that, but we don't know how the mod operates. For all we know, the visit could have gone through since LL is still alive. Visits usually don't go through when somebody was role blocked/died. None of those happened.

Lovelife is clear.

Not necessarily.

She is infinitely more confirmed than you are. You are just trying to muddy the waters so that you can win the game with no lynch. I noticed that you have not voted Andro. Why is that?
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 7:04:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 6:59:41 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:58:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:53:46 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:36:51 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
At 2/17/2012 6:07:11 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
Lovelife is clean because she visited someone last night.

Medic, who did you protect last night? You were the primary target, so I hope that you protected yourself . . .

She could be scum and be the one that carried out the recruit.

That is not possible.

The night before last, I tracked her and she visited Medic (this was when Viper was alive.) That means that she would have had to been converted last night, but she was not because she visited someone.

I don't see any possible reason for why a conversion would necessarily stop a visit. I think TUF said that they lose their roles or something like that, but we don't know how the mod operates. For all we know, the visit could have gone through since LL is still alive. Visits usually don't go through when somebody was role blocked/died. None of those happened.

Lovelife is clear.

Not necessarily.

She is infinitely more confirmed than you are. You are just trying to muddy the waters so that you can win the game with no lynch. I noticed that you have not voted Andro. Why is that?

Are you retarded? I never stated that I am more confirmed than her, simply that she is not necessarily confirmed. Jeez.... Learn English plox.

Also, are you dyslexic? I stated twice why I will not vote for Andro until she defends herself and you merely disregard that. I will not post it again and you can go back and see what I said. I'll give you a few pointers:

Bring your mouse to the bottom of the page
Click Page 2
Read (unless you have dyslexia in which case you can "try" to read)
????
Profit
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 7:05:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright hey guys, just checking on whats happened.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 7:09:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So are we trying to get Andro at the moment? Kinda confused....
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 7:34:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 7:14:47 PM, wingalbrave wrote:
Yeah, kryo, keep buddying with Knukle and stalling.

I am out. This game is a complete waste of time.

Kthnxbye.

Your arguments are unsubstantiated.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 7:41:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*BANG!* a gun shot when off as LordKnukle was shot by another player. Lordknukle body transformed into a gruesome monster as it went after its killer. The remaining humans torched it before it could do any real damage.

LK is now dead. He was: Contaminated!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 7:45:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 7:41:49 PM, TUF wrote:
*BANG!* a gun shot when off as LordKnukle was shot by another player. Lordknukle body transformed into a gruesome monster as it went after its killer. The remaining humans torched it before it could do any real damage.

LK is now dead. He was: Contaminated!

Fvck.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 7:45:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lol, wow, Who would have known? Though I have a guess on who killed LK now....
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
wingalbrave
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 7:46:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2012 7:45:19 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/17/2012 7:41:49 PM, TUF wrote:
*BANG!* a gun shot when off as LordKnukle was shot by another player. Lordknukle body transformed into a gruesome monster as it went after its killer. The remaining humans torched it before it could do any real damage.

LK is now dead. He was: Contaminated!

Fvck.

I was completely right about you the entire time. Reviver my left foot.

Good. He was aggravating me to no end. BlackHawk is now confirmed.