Jump to topic:

Gangster Chronicles DP 6

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:28:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Luca Brasi was surprised to hear from Frankie Pentangelli since Frankie turned against the Corleones, but he thought he'd be doing the Don a favor by hearing Frankie out. He agreed to meet him at an old diner across town, since Frankie wouldn't dare be seen at one of the usual spots. Luca walked to the alleyway behind his apartment building, where his car was parked. He thought of Joe Barbaro's fate as he put the key in the ignition. He inhaled deeply and closed his eyes as he reluctantly turned the key. It was over in a split second, Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.

Frank Pentangelli watched the explosion from further down the alley, hidden by a dumpster. He took no pleasure in this act. Luca was a lifelong friend, and had saved his butt many times. Business is business though, he had no choice. He began the slow walk back to his own car. As he opened the door and sat in the driver seat, he immediately knew something was wrong. There was a strong smell of cigar smoke in his car. He tried to draw his gun but wasn't fast enough. His head exploded all over the windshield.

Sleeping wit' 'da fishes:

*LK2/HPG- You are Meyer Lansky, a Corleone capo and role-revealer. You've been in this business a long time, and know things about a lot of people. There's one secret that won't die with you though, someone's role. Each night you will choose one player and if you are killed the role of the last player that you chose will be revealed to the group. You win with the Corleone Family (Town).

Blackvoid2- You are Luca Brasi, one of the Don's most trusted family members. Your word carries a lot of weight with Don Corleone, therefore you are given twice the say. Twice during the game you can let me know that you want your vote to count as two votes. You win with the Corleone Family (Town).

Vampire- You are Frankie Pentangelli, a Corleone capo who almost testified for The Feds against Don Corleone. Were it not for your brother, a Sicilian mafia member himself, being in court that day you would have helped bring down the Corleone Family. You have a second chance to earn the Don's trust, but at the same time The Feds are hounding you again and threatening to put you away for tax evasion if you don't turn state's evidence. You are vanilla for now because the Don doesn't know whether, or not, he can trust you. What will you do, the decision is yours?? Will you side with the Feds, or will you remain loyal to the Corleone's?? You must give me your decision before you post on day 2.
**Chose to side with The Feds.

Drafterman- Godfather- Feds
Thaddeus2/Caps- Even night watcher- Corleones
PR- Ninja- Feds
Xerge- Vanilla/???- ???
Greyparrot- Lie Detector- Corleones
LordKnukle- Role Cop- Corleones
Blackvoid- Doctor-Corleones
Thaddeus- JOAT-Corleones
Royalpaladin_____________________

Active Players:

1. TUF
3. F-16 Fighting Falcon
4. Lickdafoot
8. Koopin
11. Viper-King
12. Lovelife/USM
13.Blackhawk1331
15. Andro
17. HCP
19. Logic

With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 6:13:41 AM
VTL Medic. He's obviously making up that people are "the feds" and is randomly killing players every night. He's the mafia. True story bro.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 9:48:32 AM
We know that 1 out of these 3 players are mafia:
1. TUF - COP/SILENCER
2. Lickdafoot
3. Koopin - ROLEBLOCKER

I'm willing to believe Tuf because he pretty much single handedly brought down the Godfather. If he was mafia, doing that would be pretty much retarded. It's between LDF and Koopin. LDF said that she linked her roles with F-16 so I'm willing to believe her.

VTL Koopin
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 10:14:19 AM
DEAD (9 town, 3 mafia)
1. RoyalPaladin - (unknown) - (unknown) (Likely TOWN)
2. Thaddeus - Paulie "Walnuts" Gaultieri - JOAT (TOWN)
3. BlackVoid (1) - El Greco - Corleone Doctor (TOWN)
4. LordKnukle (1) - Silvio Dante - Role Cop (TOWN)
5. GreyParrot - John Dillinger - Lie Detector (TOWN)
6. Xerge - Tony "Scarface" Montana - Vanilla (TOWN)
7. Thaddeus1 - Joey Barbaro - Even NP Watcher (TOWN)
8. LordKnukle (2) - Meyer Lanksy - Role revealer (TOWN)
9. PartamRuhem - Elliot Ness - Ninja (recruited?) (MAFIA)
10. Drafterman - Robert F. Kennedy - Godfather (MAFIA)
11. Vmpire - Frankie Pentangelli - Vanilla (MAFIA)
12. Blackvoid2 - Luca Brasi - Double Voter (TOWN)

ROLE CLAIMS
2) TUF - Baby-Face Nelson - Odd-NP Kidnapper/Cop
3) F-16 - Clyde Barrow - Cop (1,4,7); Doc (2,5,8)
4) Blackhawk - Anthony Soprano - Vanilla
5) Viper-King - Vyacheslav Ivankov - Sensor
6) Koopin - Al Capone - Roleblocker
7) HCP - Charlie "Pretty Boy" Floyd - 50% Bulletproof

CHARACTER CLAIMS
9) Andromeda_Z/LK3 - Don Vito
10) Lovelife - Vito Scaletta
11) Lickdafoot - Bonnie Parker
12) Logic_on_Rails - Butch Cassidy

RESULTS
Thaddeus - NP1: No action, NP2: No one visited Greyparrot, NP3: No action
TUF - NP1: Investigates LK1(dead) innocent, NP3: Investigates Drafterman guilty
F-16 - NP1: BV guilty, NP2: Protects LDF, NP3: Jailed, NP4: LK guilty
Koopin - NP1: Skips night action, NP2: Jailed, NP3: Skip, NP4: RB'd Blackhawk
Knukle2 - NP1: Visited PR, NP2: Forfeited, NP3: Visited Thaddeus
Viper - (TUF, Drafter, Grey, LDF, BV2, Vampire, PR, LK2, Thaddeus2, Koopin) - 4 mafia

SENSOR RESULTS
We know that 1 out of these 5 players are mafia:
1. TUF - COP/SILENCER
2. Lickdafoot
3. Koopin - ROLEBLOCKER
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 10:17:29 AM
At 2/20/2012 10:15:23 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
lol I was just thinking, it's funny how we don't have any 3rd party kills yet, especially in a game this big.

I think that for some reason, BV2 might be a result of a third party. The mafia knew that we suspected him last DP and he was in no way confirmed. Not to mention that he is in the list of those who were on the lynch and the mafia keeping him there would be ideal to town to mess them up. The mafia really had to incentive to kill him.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 10:22:07 AM
At 2/20/2012 10:17:29 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/20/2012 10:15:23 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
lol I was just thinking, it's funny how we don't have any 3rd party kills yet, especially in a game this big.

I think that for some reason, BV2 might be a result of a third party. The mafia knew that we suspected him last DP and he was in no way confirmed. Not to mention that he is in the list of those who were on the lynch and the mafia keeping him there would be ideal to town to mess them up. The mafia really had to incentive to kill him.

In that case, the Vig must have targeted Vmpire and the mafia's kill was nullified.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 10:22:56 AM
At 2/20/2012 9:48:32 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
1. TUF - COP/SILENCER
2. Lickdafoot
3. Koopin - ROLEBLOCKER

I'm willing to believe Tuf because he pretty much single handedly brought down the Godfather. If he was mafia, doing that would be pretty much retarded. It's between LDF and Koopin. LDF said that she linked her roles with F-16 so I'm willing to believe her.

VTL Koopin

I was just thinking, there is a problem with this. How did TUF get a guilty on drafter when drafter is the godfather?
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 10:23:50 AM
At 2/20/2012 10:22:56 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
1. TUF - COP/SILENCER
2. Lickdafoot
3. Koopin - ROLEBLOCKER

VTL Koopin

I was just thinking, there is a problem with this. How did TUF get a guilty on drafter when drafter is the godfather?

Apparently, he kidnapped him and learned his affiliation. I'm suspicious of this as well but starting a bus on a Godfather as mafia would not be exactly the smartest thing in the world.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 10:25:58 AM
At 2/20/2012 10:23:50 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/20/2012 10:22:56 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
1. TUF - COP/SILENCER
2. Lickdafoot
3. Koopin - ROLEBLOCKER

VTL Koopin

Apparently, he kidnapped him and learned his affiliation. I'm suspicious of this as well but starting a bus on a Godfather as mafia would not be exactly the smartest thing in the world.

Yeah. Well we do know for certain one of those three are mafia, so if Koopin isn't, it has to be TUF or LDF.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 11:20:44 AM
I'm an odd night tracker and I tracked TUF last night. He visited f-16 (who is silenced now) and Blackvoid (who is dead.) He'd have no way to visit BV besides killing him Vtl TUF
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 11:26:07 AM
At 2/20/2012 11:20:44 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I'm an odd night tracker and I tracked TUF last night. He visited f-16 (who is silenced now) and Blackvoid (who is dead.) He'd have no way to visit BV besides killing him Vtl TUF

Yeah, I was suspicious as to how he got a guilty on drafter when drafter is godfather.

VTL TUF
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 11:47:29 AM

Kidnapped F-16 and killed BV? Interesting. Keep in mind that if you are lying, you are next.

Unvote VTL Tuf
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 11:52:18 AM
At 2/20/2012 11:47:29 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

Kidnapped F-16 and killed BV? Interesting. Keep in mind that if you are lying, you are next.

Unvote VTL Tuf

Well.. No. If you are lying, then Koop is next.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:04:37 PM
At 2/20/2012 11:52:18 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/20/2012 11:47:29 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

Unvote VTL Tuf

Well.. No. If you are lying, then Koop is next.

Exactly what I was thinking. Great minds think alike.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:21:45 PM

WTF? There is no way in hell your role could is true. I was jailed last night! I tried kidnapping BV.
I would say VTL koopin for probably being the jailer (he claimed Roleblocker which is essentially the same thing), but if I was framed, there is no way in hell LDF would get those kind of results.

LDF is obviously lying.

VTL LDF
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:27:47 PM
At 2/20/2012 12:21:45 PM, TUF wrote:

WTF? There is no way in hell your role could is true. I was jailed last night! I tried kidnapping BV.
I would say VTL koopin for probably being the jailer (he claimed Roleblocker which is essentially the same thing), but if I was framed, there is no way in hell LDF would get those kind of results.

LDF is obviously lying.

VTL LDF

Sorry, but you gotta trust the investigative results. Assuming that you show up innocent, then the Vig and the next DP will take care of who ever is left. It would not be smart for a mafia to fake a tracker claim when it is not MYLO or LYLO. Since there usually is a tracker in every single game and nobody has claimed it, I'm willing to believe LDF's claim for now.

The possible plan of action is:

1. Kill TUF today. Confirmed/Implicate LDF. Vig kill Koopin (if inno). Lynch LDF or move on (depending on results).

2. Kill LDF today. Confirm/Implicate Tuf. Vig Kill Koopin (if inno). Lynch Tuf or move on (depending on results).

3. Kill Koopin today. Confirm/Implicate nobody. Vig kill LDF or Tuf (if inno). Lynch Tuf or LDF or move on (depending on results).

In essence, every single one of these plans ends in the exact same thing. However, we must follow investigative results so Plan #1 is our best bet.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:42:59 PM
At 2/20/2012 12:27:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Sorry, but you gotta trust the investigative results. Assuming that you show up innocent, then the Vig and the next DP will take care of who ever is left. It would not be smart for a mafia to fake a tracker claim when it is not MYLO or LYLO. Since there usually is a tracker in every single game and nobody has claimed it, I'm willing to believe LDF's claim for now.

I claimed DP2, as soon as I was aware the game was even on. I have given nothing but correct results up until this point. DP2 I told everyone that you were innocent. If I was mafia that would be stupid trying to confirm a townie. DP 4 I revealed that Drafter was with the feds. I outed their godfather, why would I do that if I was Mafia? You can try to weave some reasoning to that, but either way you look at it, it is a stupid decision. I am not that stupid. I have been nothing but honest about my role this whole game. LDF waits til DP6 to reveal her role, and you believe her? Also I did not silence F-16 last night. So if he doesn't talk this day phase, then they are plotting against me meaning they are both mafia. In that case, if you lynch me then there is still 2 more mafia left, and you guys will be put in a mad mylo position this day phase.

The possible plan of action is:

1. Kill TUF today. Confirmed/Implicate LDF. Vig kill Koopin (if inno). Lynch LDF or move on (depending on results).

Killing one person to confirm another at mylo, is the stupidest decision ever since we are this late into the game. That is what the mafia want, and you are feeding their interests.

2. Kill LDF today. Confirm/Implicate Tuf. Vig Kill Koopin (if inno). Lynch Tuf or move on (depending on results).

I have been alot more trustworthy than LDF. I have been nothing but honest since the beginnning of the game, where she has been hiding her role up until now. This is the better option. At this point in the game you have absolutely no reason not to believe me, and every reason not to believe her.

3. Kill Koopin today. Confirm/Implicate nobody. Vig kill LDF or Tuf (if inno). Lynch Tuf or LDF or move on (depending on results).

If not koopin, who the fvck jailed me?

In essence, every single one of these plans ends in the exact same thing. However, we must follow investigative results so Plan #1 is our best bet.

Wrong.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:45:41 PM

LDF is obviously lying.

VTL LDF

liar. F-16 can't talk this dp. You might say that we're both mafia together and it's part of a plan. But f-16 is great at convincing people of things and leading town. We would never silence him on purpose cause that would hurt more than help. But no, I am being honest and you got caught.

Gotta go with the results. And the results show that you are the mafia kidnapper.

If koopin admits to "jailing" you, then he's mafia too.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:48:09 PM
I'll buy your story, Tuf. I really don't see any possible rationale for outing the Godfather solely by yourself. Although I'm inclined to trust the investigative results, I can see where you are coming from. Outing that you are the tracker on DP6 screams scum, not to mention that for all we know, Royal could have been the tracker.

I think that your whole business with LDF ought to be resolved during the NP, not the DP.

As a result, I think that killing Koopin right now will be our best bet, as I mentioned previously.

Unvote VTL Koopin
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:48:17 PM
TUF. There is a reason it's better sometimes to be not so forthcoming with your role. If you had known i was a tracker, you would have worked around it by taking me out. Instead, I wait to catch someone before I reveal.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:49:48 PM
At 2/20/2012 12:45:41 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

LDF is obviously lying.

VTL LDF

liar. F-16 can't talk this dp. You might say that we're both mafia together and it's part of a plan. But f-16 is great at convincing people of things and leading town. We would never silence him on purpose cause that would hurt more than help. But no, I am being honest and you got caught.

Gotta go with the results. And the results show that you are the mafia kidnapper.

You still haven't accounted for why he would single handedly ought the Godfather. Doing this as mafia would go beyond incredibly stupid.

If we kill Koopin this DP, then we will probably gain some investigative results that will be crucial to town.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:53:17 PM
Tuf, if you kidnapped F-16, then you should know his affiliation. What is it?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 12:53:44 PM
At 2/20/2012 12:49:48 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/20/2012 12:45:41 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

LDF is obviously lying.

VTL LDF

You still haven't accounted for why he would single handedly ought the Godfather. Doing this as mafia would go beyond incredibly stupid.

If we kill Koopin this DP, then we will probably gain some investigative results that will be crucial to town.

To confirm himself. Why else did he say the godfather was guilty yet he checks affiliations, not lie detect statements? Slip up on his part.

I don't see how killing a possible innocent person is better than killing someone that got caught at the scene of the crime and says he was jailed.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2012 1:00:03 PM
VTL TUF

Sorry for pulling a Mitt Romney and flip flopping, but here is my rationale:

1. When I was the role cop, I investigated F-16 and got that he was the doctor. He said that he had some weird ability that let him be a doctor and some nights and a cop on other nights. I really don't see the point of there being a mafia doctor, so F-16 is most likely town.

2. F-16 and Lickdafoot supposedly linked role via a lover PM. Usually, a lover is a third party role so we cannot discount the possibility of Lickdafoot being third party. However, a tracker is a pretty standard role and is in almost every game.

3. Tuf checks affiliation, which the Godfather is immune to.