bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 2:54:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Day Phase 2

Blackhawk has replaced caplock

ALASKA POLICE DEPARTMENT 7:02 AM, Wednesday.
The police department was a mess. Things just kept getting worse and worse, with the multiple deaths on their hands last night. They were still trying to investigate the bodies from the previous day. It seemed they couldn't catch their breath.
The head police sheriff was angry. With only 18 suspects, they had absolutely no leads? He considered his men the best of the best. He had the best deputies that were able to pursue and track down any victim. Still, no useful results? Even his best private eye, could not find any damning evidence to make probable cause of a suspect of anyone.
Halfway through writing his daily report, the Sheriff crumpled up his paper and casually tossed it in the waste bin.
He had to think of a plan.

ALASKA 7:35 AM, Wednesday.
The police officer walked casually out of the office, to the place where he was told to meet the hooded man. As he walked, he couldn't help but to feel the glare of heavy eyes on him. The officer looked about casually, but could see nothing. I must be imagining things, the police officer thought as he wiped a bead of sweat of his forehead.
As he arrived to the expected meeting place, he realized that he was alone.
"You're 5 minutes late!" Shouted a dark voice from behind him.
The police officer nearly jumped out of his socks with fright.
"I'm s- s- sorr-" The hooded man cut him off with "Where is the investigative report?"
The police officer quickly reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out the folded police report, and handed it to the man.
The hooded man quickly scanned over the report.
"Good...." He mumbled to himself quietly.
"Now... I want to give the opposite results to your sheriff tomorrow."
The cop looked confused. "B-b- but, are you.. sure?"
The hooded man thrust the report back at the cop. "Yes I am sure. Now get out of my face before I change my mind about not killing you and your family."
The officer wasted no time. He was gone in mere seconds.

ALASKA POLICE DEPARTMENT 9:00 AM, Wednesday.
The sheriff radio'd in all the officers for the day for debriefing. One by one, each cop stepped in and put their reports on his desk. After each officer had been debriefed, The Sherriff called a meeting.
"Okay boy's and girls, I've 'ad enough of this messin about. We are going to find these murderers, you can count your job on it. No one goes home tonight, until we catch at least one of these scumbags. If ya'll aren't spending every second of yer day out there investigating, watchin', trackin', and sensorin', then you can sure as heckfire count on losing your job here on the Alaskan Police Force. I'm sick of sittin' here lookin' at ya'll bite yer nails, and pretend to busy. We're getting stuff done, and were doing it right now. Well, what are ya'll standing around looking dumb fer? Get to it!"
The officers didn't need to be told twice. They quickly gathered their wits about them and went on their ways.

1. Drafterman
2. royalpaladin
3. OberHerr
4. BlackVoid
5. Mestari
6. Viper-King
7. LK
8. F-16
9. Medic
10. Lickdafoot
11. Jordan56
12. Thaddeus
13. Ren
14.Capslock (replaced by Blackhawk)
15. Logic_on_rails

DEAD

USM - Cop. Each NP, investigate one person's affiliation. You win with the town.

TUF – Janitor. Target one NK and that person's role will not be announced. You win with the mafia.

Kyro – Role cop. Each NP, investigate one person to learn his/her role. You win with the town.

It takes 8 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 2:55:00 PM
Woah...

Lots of deaths...
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 2:55:36 PM
Please continue to submit role actions ahead of time (during the DP), if you know them.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 2:56:54 PM
At 2/21/2012 2:55:15 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Didn't get online to post last DP. I CC Knukle's miller claim.

VTL LK

Yes, because it is very smart for a mafia to fake claim miller when only a few people have posted.

Remember that this is ???? Mafia. This could simply be one of the tricks that BS has set up for us.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 2:57:28 PM
Nice Rule 6 :)
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 2:57:55 PM
At 2/21/2012 2:56:54 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

VTL LK

Yes, because it is very smart for a mafia to fake claim miller when only a few people have posted.

Drafterman did it in Solar System. Its a risk people take, but won't work out for you this time.

Remember that this is ???? Mafia. This could simply be one of the tricks that BS has set up for us.

I'll take my chances.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 2:58:52 PM
I have an important announcement

I am the Lie Detector. Yesterday, I checked out the following sentence, which was uttered by Mr. Lord Knukle: "I'm the miller"

It was FALSE.

VTL LK for being a lying mafia scum. He should have known better than to claim miller in my presence; I hate millers.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 2:59:00 PM
At 2/21/2012 2:57:55 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 2/21/2012 2:56:54 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

VTL LK

Drafterman did it in Solar System. Its a risk people take, but won't work out for you this time.

Just because Drafter did it does not mean that it was a smart move. I was in that game and it turned out to be horrible. Why the hell would you think I would do that?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 2:59:44 PM
At 2/21/2012 2:58:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

I am the Lie Detector. Yesterday, I checked out the following sentence, which was uttered by Mr. Lord Knukle: "I'm the miller"

It was FALSE.

VTL LK for being a lying mafia scum. He should have known better than to claim miller in my presence; I hate millers.

Yep yep.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:00:08 PM

It was FALSE.

You have got to be fvcking kidding me.

For all we know, miller might mean that I also appear anti-town to other investigations, including LD. Again, this is ?????
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:00:42 PM
When I die, please kill BV and Royal.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:00:58 PM
At 2/21/2012 3:00:08 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

It was FALSE.

For all we know, miller might mean that I also appear anti-town to other investigations, including LD. Again, this is ?????

Nope. Millers do not appear guilty to Lie Detectors. You have a counterclaimer AND you failed the lie detector test. Sorry, buddy, but you are super scum.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:01:59 PM
My role states that I appear guilty to investigation. An LD is an investigation. Therefore, there my role might appear guilty to all types of investigation, including LD. Past games are not an indication of whatever might happen in this game, especially since this is "?????".
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:02:43 PM
At 2/21/2012 3:00:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

It was FALSE.

Nope. Millers do not appear guilty to Lie Detectors. You have a counterclaimer AND you failed the lie detector test. Sorry, buddy, but you are super scum.

Are you retarded? This is "????" mafia. BS might have put tricks into roles which have not occurred in other games.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:03:09 PM
At 2/21/2012 3:01:59 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
My role states that I appear guilty to investigation. An LD is an investigation. Therefore, there my role might appear guilty to all types of investigation, including LD. Past games are not an indication of whatever might happen in this game, especially since this is "?????".

LD is not an investigation.

You have been counterclaimed and you failed an LD test. Die, scum.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:03:30 PM
At 2/21/2012 3:03:09 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/21/2012 3:01:59 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

LD is not an investigation.

You have been counterclaimed and you failed an LD test. Die, scum.

LD is an investigative ability.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:03:34 PM
At 2/21/2012 3:02:43 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

It was FALSE.

Are you retarded? This is "????" mafia. BS might have put tricks into roles which have not occurred in other games.

Under this logic we should never lynch anyone, since anything could happen.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:03:51 PM

It was FALSE.

If you are just a miller, then we do not need you anyways. We can confirm whether or not I am flavored by lynching you today.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:04:37 PM
At 2/21/2012 3:03:34 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

It was FALSE.

No, but we must take extra caution when deciding what to do.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:05:01 PM
Well, we have dilemma. Everyone was all over LK in the Death in Mystere game for claiming miller. Now, we have the exact same thing. I am going to read over DP1 to see when exactly he claimed before deciding to VTL. I still don't buy having two millers though. BS is known for ingenious roles and two millers is simply pointless.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:05:04 PM
I have strong reason to believe that my role does not perform the task it describes.
However, that would only explain the LD, not the CC.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:05:09 PM
At 2/21/2012 3:03:51 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

It was FALSE.

If you are just a miller, then we do not need you anyways. We can confirm whether or not I am flavored by lynching you today.

We can also confirm whether you are mafia by lynching me.

VTL LK
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:06:07 PM
At 2/21/2012 3:05:32 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Guys, 2 mafiosos are dead anyways. We can afford a mislynch on Knukle if he is the miller.

Can you count?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 3:06:40 PM
At 2/21/2012 3:04:37 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/21/2012 3:03:34 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

It was FALSE.

No, but we must take extra caution when deciding what to do.

Well, you're saying that a CC'd miller who failed an LD test shouldnt be lynched. What more evidence do you want?