Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mafia Jug Game - Day Phase 4

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 7:31:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The night was actually quite peaceful, and the villagers all had a nice dinner in the town square.

However that, they awoke the next morning, to their horror, to see Viper-King's remains made into the Troll Face!

Written in blood below him was the word, "Problem?"

Viper-King - You are the Watcher/Tracker. You may choose one person per night to either track, or watch. Tracking means you see whoever they visit, and watching allows you to see whoever visits them. You win with the Town.

The day phase will end if there is a lynch, no lynch, or on Thurday 3:00 PM Central.

GRAVEYARD

Medic - Bodyguard
Viper King - Watcher/Tracker

ALIVE

Thaddeus
USM
TUF
LordKnuckle
BlackHawk
Vmpire

BlackVoid is my Co-Mod and speaks with my authority.

Standard DDO Mafia Rules apply.

It takes four votes to lynch.

And may the odds ever be in your favor.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 7:34:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Tuf, what has our VTNL done?

Results please.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 7:36:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hangman's Diary

None
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:07:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Bump.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:19:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/21/2012 7:34:49 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Tuf, what has our VTNL done?

Results please.

Well we already know that your the Jug, so we don't need to vote on anyone else.
VTL LK for the same reasons as yesterday.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:29:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/21/2012 8:19:16 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/21/2012 7:34:49 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Tuf, what has our VTNL done?

Results please.

Well we already know that your the Jug, so we don't need to vote on anyone else.
VTL LK for the same reasons as yesterday.

Lol. We resolved this.

VTL USM for being part of my master plan muahahahahaha

But seriously, he is our best bet right now.

Also, I can't hear your results? What is that? Oh yeah.... YOU DIDN'T GET ANY. Pointless VTNL FTW
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:29:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Any results last night? LK roleblocked me. It's not like we don't know he is mafia anyway. Let's just lynch him and win the game already.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:30:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/21/2012 8:29:08 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/21/2012 8:19:16 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/21/2012 7:34:49 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Tuf, what has our VTNL done?

Results please.

Well we already know that your the Jug, so we don't need to vote on anyone else.
VTL LK for the same reasons as yesterday.

Lol. We resolved this.

VTL USM for being part of my master plan muahahahahaha

But seriously, he is our best bet right now.

Also, I can't hear your results? What is that? Oh yeah.... YOU DIDN'T GET ANY. Pointless VTNL FTW

How did you know I didn't get results before I even said I was roleblocked? Oh yeah, because you RB'ed me. Kill this guy already.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:31:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/21/2012 8:29:35 PM, TUF wrote:
Any results last night? LK roleblocked me. It's not like we don't know he is mafia anyway. Let's just lynch him and win the game already.

Lol. Pathetic. Any mafia worth their brains would have role blocked the frickin COP.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:32:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/21/2012 8:31:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/21/2012 8:29:35 PM, TUF wrote:
Any results last night? LK roleblocked me. It's not like we don't know he is mafia anyway. Let's just lynch him and win the game already.

Lol. Pathetic. Any mafia worth their brains would have role blocked the frickin COP.

You had no way of knowing for sure, yet you spoke like you did. You RB'ed me. You are mafia. Let's lynch LK, and win this game guys. Come on.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:33:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/21/2012 8:32:51 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/21/2012 8:31:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/21/2012 8:29:35 PM, TUF wrote:
Any results last night? LK roleblocked me. It's not like we don't know he is mafia anyway. Let's just lynch him and win the game already.

Lol. Pathetic. Any mafia worth their brains would have role blocked the frickin COP.

You had no way of knowing for sure, yet you spoke like you did. You RB'ed me. You are mafia. Let's lynch LK, and win this game guys. Come on.

Your reasoning is flawed. Blablablabla. *Sigh*

This is going nowhere.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:36:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I know your the mafia because:
1. If you weren't the JUG, a smart jug would have killed USM or me last night to frame you. Any smart Jug would have done that. Because if either of us died, all lynch action would be taken against you.
2. Obviously you were the jug, because you couldn't kill either of us without being accused the next day.
3. You knew Viper would be tracking the Sh1t out of you after last DP, thus he made the perfect kill, as you would not be implicated by him, and we would have no "evidence" against you.

You have to think like a Jug, to catch a Jug.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:46:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/21/2012 8:36:39 PM, TUF wrote:
I know your the mafia because:
1. If you weren't the JUG, a smart jug would have killed USM or me last night to frame you. Any smart Jug would have done that. Because if either of us died, all lynch action would be taken against you.

Here's the problem. Either you or USM could also be the jug. o.0 Also, if I really was the Jug and decided to kill any of you, I could easily pin it off as a framing attempt. It wouldn't be too hard.

2. Obviously you were the jug, because you couldn't kill either of us without being accused the next day.

Not really....

3. You knew Viper would be tracking the Sh1t out of you after last DP, thus he made the perfect kill, as you would not be implicated by him, and we would have no "evidence" against you.

Viper was the perfect kill target for any Jug. With only two investigative roles, one would have to be role blocked and the other killed.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:50:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/21/2012 8:46:14 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/21/2012 8:36:39 PM, TUF wrote:
I know your the mafia because:
1. If you weren't the JUG, a smart jug would have killed USM or me last night to frame you. Any smart Jug would have done that. Because if either of us died, all lynch action would be taken against you.

Here's the problem. Either you or USM could also be the jug. o.0 Also, if I really was the Jug and decided to kill any of you, I could easily pin it off as a framing attempt. It wouldn't be too hard.

People would eventually get on just to bandwagon with your "Framing attempt". This game has too many inactive or nooby players that just bandwagon for us ever to win. As soon as you kill me, you will literally be scott free.

2. Obviously you were the jug, because you couldn't kill either of us without being accused the next day.

Not really....

I submit do to bandwagoners.

3. You knew Viper would be tracking the Sh1t out of you after last DP, thus he made the perfect kill, as you would not be implicated by him, and we would have no "evidence" against you.

Viper was the perfect kill target for any Jug. With only two investigative roles, one would have to be role blocked and the other killed.

You don't need to re-explain your motives for killing viper, I just pointed them out :)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 10:51:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*sigh*

Probably gonna be another DP were the time actually goes out.... :(
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 10:54:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/21/2012 10:52:27 PM, Viper-King wrote:
oberherr im a replacement

Mk, you can replace Vmpire right now if you want.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 11:00:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Viper-King has replaced Vmpire.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 11:01:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL LK i was going to track him but he killed me most likely also i have reason to believe LK is mafia since im vanilla truly vanilla
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 11:03:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/21/2012 11:01:59 PM, Viper-King wrote:
VTL LK i was going to track him but he killed me most likely also i have reason to believe LK is mafia since im vanilla truly vanilla

Sorry dude but you have no basis for that. I reiterate my plan:

One of the vanillas is obviously lying. I am somewhat confirmed and that that leaves USM and Viper. I suspect USM more than Viper. Vmpire/Viper aren't usually the people to be inactive in a game. I could buy the notion of there being two vanillas (Viper and I), but not three.

That is why I want to kill USM.

Please vote USM, Viper.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 10:03:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
VOTE COUNT:

LordKnukle -2/4- TUF, Viper-King

UnStupendousMan- 1/4- Lordknukle

Come on guys let's kill the jug! Bam diggity!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 10:05:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 10:03:43 AM, TUF wrote:
VOTE COUNT:

LordKnukle -2/4- TUF, Viper-King

UnStupendousMan- 1/4- Lordknukle


Come on guys let's kill the jug! Bam diggity!

Yes, let's kill the Jug (USM).
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 10:20:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ober, can you re replace royal back into this game??

Have her replace thaddeus. He isn't active, and when he is he is usually drunk and bandwagoning.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 11:36:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey! I haven't been bandwagoning (LK did make a fairly convincing case). I'm not that inactive, just less active over the last two days. I've been more active than most others over all. I concede to being drunk. (Not now)
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 12:01:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anyway, my feelings at the moment are that I trust TUF over LK, but LK over USM. This is a difficult choice. I do believe that LKs analysis is sound enough to give reasonable odds on USM being Jug, but I concede that it is also possible that LK is selecting information as the Jug which supports his case for a mislynch.
Therefore, I haven't a f*cking clue and will vote later on my gut.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 12:44:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 12:01:05 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Anyway, my feelings at the moment are that I trust TUF over LK, but LK over USM. This is a difficult choice. I do believe that LKs analysis is sound enough to give reasonable odds on USM being Jug, but I concede that it is also possible that LK is selecting information as the Jug which supports his case for a mislynch.
Therefore, I haven't a f*cking clue and will vote later on my gut.

Thaddeus, No offence pal, but you didn't read either of our cases against each other.
LK's plan throughout this entire game is to lynch the sh1t out of people to confirm one person or another. Truth is we have no idea that there is not a whole bunch of vanilla's in this game. LK's plan is trying eliminate people, whether they are townie or not. He's doing one for one trades, which will kill more townies. His whole theory is that there can't be more than one vanilla, and since he CC'ed than he is off the hook. So basically he thinks we should lynch townies left and right until we hit the jug, without any real basis. I was advocating not lynching until now, because With a game so small, it is extremely anti town to kill people like that. I have a whole Huge @ss analysis that will show you how scummy his behavior is and how he has contradicted himself on multiple counts.

My favorite is when him and LK were advocating a hammer on you without a claim within minutes of each other, and then Later he VTL's USM for wanting to hammer you without a claim. SCUMMY, because that's what he did!
He has contradicted his actions multiple times throughout the game, and has proved to be more anti-town than anyone.

Please, lynch this Juggernaut already.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 12:44:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VOTE COUNT:

LordKnukle -3/4- TUF, Viper-King, USM

UnStupendousMan- 1/4- Lordknukle
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227