Viper-King
Hardcore Pwnography
Vampire

The Barrow Gang
Lickdafoot
F-16 Fighting Falcon

The Corleones
Everybody Else

On the bright side, DP 2 had 881 posts, which is likely a record for mafia games. Unfortunately there's no way to verify that.

On the dark side, there were a number of problems with the game that were significant, and for which I apologize to those affected. I wrote some of the roles 5-6 weeks prior to the game, and finalized the game in the last few days before it started. At finalization, the game was different than I had originally planned, but I neglected to go back and make the needed changes to roles I had previously written. That's why Drafter was able to be detected by Tuf's role. Tuf's ability to detect allegiance was a late addition, and was meant to break through all immunities but I didn't make those changes in Drafter's or the cult's roles, and I apologize.

I'm not sure what you guys think of how the game was balanced, but I do know that the cult was definately at a big disadvantage. I made all mafia, and 3 town roles unrecruitable. So that was 9 of 22 that they couldn't recruit. They did hit on Xerge, but other than that all their recruits failed.

As for the additions, I put them in because right off the bat, one townie went mafia because of his role, and another was recruited by cult, and I anticipated more. With mafia being as powerful as it was, I thought that would even things out a bit.

I did something in this game that I had wanted to try for awhile. The hitman/vig wasn't one person. Every night the vig was chosen by RNG. Those who were picked were told that they could not tell anyone that they were killers, or they would be mod-killed. If I hadn't done that then that would be another way for townies to confirm themselves, and I didn't think that would be fair since mafia were already disadvantaged in that the only way to kill the vig is by shear luck. I think it worked out well but if someone would have brought it up it could have changed things quite a bit. I thought Koopin was going to a couple times but he reigned it in.

I don't like to give MVP awards but I would like to commend Viper-King for a job well done. Town completely bought him and was treating his sensor results as golden. Good job VK.

I'm not going to post all 22 role pm's unless you guys really insist on it.

I know this wasn't my best effort but thanks for playing.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:18:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/21/2012 8:17:24 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Medic, can you post the roles and night actions, I really would like to see them. What happened when I got silenced? Did TUF silence me?

I remain I didn't silence you.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:18:14 PM
At 2/21/2012 8:14:45 PM, TUF wrote:
I insist :)

Fvck you mafia.

You got killed by both mafia and vig last night.

"Baby-Face Nelson hurried to his car after having barely escaped the meeting alive. He got in lit a cigarette, and took a swig from the flask in his front seat. He was able to relax for the first time in hours, but that wouldn't last long. He saw a black van speeding toward him and before he could get the car started, it had him pinned in. The side door opened and armed men emerged and leveled tommy guns on him. Before they could even fire their first shot, a sniper's bullet crashed through the rear window, striking him at the base of the skull. He slumped forward and gurgled blood as he tried to speak. The leader laughed, "Ain't this a pisser, well let's finish the job". They emptied their barrels into Nelson's body, then drove away."
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:18:16 PM
At 2/21/2012 8:18:00 PM, TUF wrote:
Medic, can you post the roles and night actions, I really would like to see them. What happened when I got silenced? Did TUF silence me?

I remain I didn't silence you.

TUF was redirected by us to F16.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:19:45 PM
At 2/21/2012 8:12:31 PM, medic0506 wrote:
**THE FEDS WIN**

The Feds
Drafterman
Logic_On_Rails
PartamRuhem
Viper-King
Hardcore Pwnography
Vampire

The Barrow Gang
Lickdafoot
F-16 Fighting Falcon

The Corleones
Everybody Else

On the bright side, DP 2 had 881 posts, which is likely a record for mafia games. Unfortunately there's no way to verify that.

Counting only threads on this board, I verify it.

On the dark side, there were a number of problems with the game that were significant, and for which I apologize to those affected. I wrote some of the roles 5-6 weeks prior to the game, and finalized the game in the last few days before it started. At finalization, the game was different than I had originally planned, but I neglected to go back and make the needed changes to roles I had previously written. That's why Drafter was able to be detected by Tuf's role. Tuf's ability to detect allegiance was a late addition, and was meant to break through all immunities but I didn't make those changes in Drafter's or the cult's roles, and I apologize.

I'm not sure what you guys think of how the game was balanced, but I do know that the cult was definately at a big disadvantage. I made all mafia, and 3 town roles unrecruitable. So that was 9 of 22 that they couldn't recruit. They did hit on Xerge, but other than that all their recruits failed.

As for the additions, I put them in because right off the bat, one townie went mafia because of his role, and another was recruited by cult, and I anticipated more. With mafia being as powerful as it was, I thought that would even things out a bit.

I did something in this game that I had wanted to try for awhile. The hitman/vig wasn't one person. Every night the vig was chosen by RNG. Those who were picked were told that they could not tell anyone that they were killers, or they would be mod-killed. If I hadn't done that then that would be another way for townies to confirm themselves, and I didn't think that would be fair since mafia were already disadvantaged in that the only way to kill the vig is by shear luck. I think it worked out well but if someone would have brought it up it could have changed things quite a bit. I thought Koopin was going to a couple times but he reigned it in.

I don't like to give MVP awards but I would like to commend Viper-King for a job well done. Town completely bought him and was treating his sensor results as golden. Good job VK.

Was F-16 flavored?
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:19:58 PM

No Logic jailed TUF and stole his role targetting you.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:21:10 PM
Mafia had a GF (me)
A redirector (DNinja/Logic) which is where the Jailed messages game from. The limitation was that we could only choose a player once per game.
VK was the poli and vmpire was the 1-shot janitor we recruited.
HCP was a goon.
PR was Ninja
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:22:07 PM
At 2/21/2012 8:19:45 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 2/21/2012 8:12:31 PM, medic0506 wrote:
**THE FEDS WIN**

The Feds
Drafterman
Logic_On_Rails
PartamRuhem
Viper-King
Hardcore Pwnography
Vampire

The Barrow Gang
Lickdafoot
F-16 Fighting Falcon

The Corleones
Everybody Else

Counting only threads on this board, I verify it.

Was F-16 flavored?

He was just a cult doc
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:24:13 PM
At 2/21/2012 8:22:22 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Was LL the vig for the last np?

No Koop got it the last 2 nights, and night 1
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:24:19 PM
So, TUF didn't know I was cult at all. Only the mafia knew. Wow, I really screwed up on that one big time. I asked LDF to claim tracker and get TUF lynched since TUF would figure out that I was cult. I again screwed up and told her to say that LK visited no one NP1 which was just stupid since I should have picked a dead person. This was a total off-game.

One thing though, Medic: Why did you give LK info about his previous role? He replaced Andro and Andro shouldn't be able to confirm anything about dead LK 1.0's role. So, LK 3.0 having that info got LDF lynched although I'll take part of the responsibility for asking her to claim screwed up results.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:24:35 PM
At 2/21/2012 8:23:29 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Having played both sides, I much rather prefer being mafia to town.

It's because mafia always wins.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:25:39 PM
At 2/21/2012 8:24:35 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/21/2012 8:23:29 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Having played both sides, I much rather prefer being mafia to town.

It's because mafia always wins.

No, it's because I can't deal with the not knowing who every one is.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:26:09 PM
At 2/21/2012 8:24:19 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
So, TUF didn't know I was cult at all. Only the mafia knew. Wow, I really screwed up on that one big time. I asked LDF to claim tracker and get TUF lynched since TUF would figure out that I was cult. I again screwed up and told her to say that LK visited no one NP1 which was just stupid since I should have picked a dead person. This was a total off-game.

One thing though, Medic: Why did you give LK info about his previous role? He replaced Andro and Andro shouldn't be able to confirm anything about dead LK 1.0's role. So, LK 3.0 having that info got LDF lynched although I'll take part of the responsibility for asking her to claim screwed up results.

Yeah... LDF isn't good at lying lol.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:26:19 PM

Hate to say it but he lied...again...lol
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:26:39 PM

Medic really didn't give me any info.

I lied about the visit thing to hopefully get LDF lynched. It was pretty obvious that she was guilty.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:26:55 PM
At 2/21/2012 8:26:09 PM, TUF wrote:

Nah, that was all me.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:28:16 PM
At 2/21/2012 8:26:55 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/21/2012 8:26:09 PM, TUF wrote:

Nah, that was all me.

Oh. You guys prolly would have got me if not for the LK mess up ha.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2012 8:28:40 PM
MAFIA NIGHT ACTIONS

N1:
PR Kills Royal
DNinja/Logic - Redirect BV1 onto Knukle
VK - Have himself vote Koopin