Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Just a general announcement...

ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 9:27:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Since I currently have no idea who any of you are...some of you might know me. Well, since I do not know you, I just would like to tell you that I am open to take any spots that may open in current games.

Thanks for your time.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:07:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 9:27:00 AM, ChristianM wrote:
Since I currently have no idea who any of you are...some of you might know me. Well, since I do not know you, I just would like to tell you that I am open to take any spots that may open in current games.

Thanks for your time.

Hello. Your name is familiar. There are two sign- ups going on right now. How about I add your name to one of the lists?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 4:52:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 4:49:14 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I tried but apparently my try was not good enough... *glares at royal* :P

He is the first replacement.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 5:12:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 4:52:31 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/22/2012 4:49:14 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I tried but apparently my try was not good enough... *glares at royal* :P

He is the first replacement.

lol i was just teasing.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 5:15:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yeah, signing up other people for games probably isn't working out. I think Royal removed Christian because Christian himself didn't sign up but rather someone else (LDF) signed him up. As such, she had no idea whether Christian was actually interested in playing a game. Christian probably didn't sign up because he saw his name was already on the list.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 6:14:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sup man. Good to have you back.
What was your previous username? I can't remember. >_<
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
ChristianM
Posts: 1,764
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 6:23:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 6:14:48 PM, tvellalott wrote:
Sup man. Good to have you back.
What was your previous username? I can't remember. >_<

usafkid1121