Brawl Mafia Day Phase 2

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:15:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"My Lord, who shall we slaughter first? I would suggest that little-"
"This one," Tabuu interrupted as he tossed the caped demon a picture of their first target. "This one annoys me to no end. I think that he may have gained some sort of hidden power since I last encountered him."
"Very well," the caped demon announced as he began to exit the room. "He will be dead by the end of the night."
"Oh, and before you go, see if this one will join us tonight," Tabuu commanded as he tossed another photograph to the demon.

The caped demon snickered. "This silly lard? He is no threat to us-"
"Do as I say!"

The demon bowed. "As you wish, my Lord."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He stood at the edge of the valley and watched as a strange man with oily green skin and horns walked silently weaved his way through the trees. It was obvious that the man wanted to kill someone. He would not permit it, however.

He howled.

Moonbeams descended from the sky, encasing the horned man is pure, pearly light. The man writhed in pain and screamed.

He smiled as he left the green-skinned man to suffer.

Living Players
Living Players
1. LordKnukle
2. BlackVoid
3. PGO & 1 Shot Sensor Viper-Lord
4. TUF
5. Xerge
6. Zaradi
7. Kyro90 Dah Black Cat
8. MasterKage
9. PR
10. rogue
11. LDF
12. Medic
13. Blackhawk1331
14. Thaddeus the man dressed like a bat.
15. Drafterman
16. F-16
17. The master of chiefs OberHerr

Mod Note: Thaddy looks sexy in his black tie.

With 17 players, it takes 9 to lynch. Good luck.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:17:25 PM
Greetings again everyone!
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:18:45 PM
I am Zelda. I am an "unmasker" - that is, I can lie detect character claims. Blackvoid lied about being Falco. Given that my role exists, it is a safe bet that all mafia are obvious villains.
VTL Blackvoid
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:19:04 PM
Graveyard

Full Claim

Character Claim
1. TUF - Princess Peach
2. Zaradi - Captain Falcon
3. BlackVoid - Falco
4. OberHerr - Olimar

No Claim
5. LordKnukle
6. PGO & 1 Shot Sensor Viper-Lord
7. Xerge
8. Kyro90 Dah Black Cat
9. MasterKage
10. PR
11. rogue
12. LDF
13. Medic
14. Blackhawk1331
15. Thaddeus the man dressed like a bat.
16. Drafterman
17. F-16
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:19:40 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:18:45 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I am Zelda. I am an "unmasker" - that is, I can lie detect character claims. Blackvoid lied about being Falco. Given that my role exists, it is a safe bet that all mafia are obvious villains.
VTL Blackvoid

Well believing that your telling the truth about your role. Then he probobly is mafia.
VTL BlackVoid
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:19:48 PM
VTL Blackvoid

My role suggests the Mafia have something to do with something called the Subspace Emissary and a connection to Tabuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

VTL Blackvoid
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:23:04 PM
No players died.

At 2/23/2012 1:15:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
"Oh, and before you go, see if this one will join us tonight," Tabuu commanded as he tossed another photograph to the demon.

Drafter, do you think your role might have protected from mafia recruitment?
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:23:21 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:19:48 PM, drafterman wrote:
VTL Blackvoid

My role suggests the Mafia have something to do with something called the Subspace Emissary and a connection to Tabuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

VTL Blackvoid

I am interestied in who Tabu is lol. He is probobly Godfather since he is boss of the game.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:24:23 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:23:04 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
No players died.

My role protected against active kills only. I was *slightly* worried because it wouldn't have worked against PGO kills or thinks like a Mismason, if either of those mechanics are in the game.

It paid off, though. No kills. However, a recruitment is worse than a kill, so we need to be on the lookout. Hopefully, it's 1-shot.

Graveyard

Full Claim
1. Thaddeus - Zelda - Unmasker

Character Claim
2. TUF - Princess Peach
3. Zaradi - Captain Falcon
4. BlackVoid - Falco (investigated False by Thaddeus)
5. OberHerr - Olimar

No Claim
6. LordKnukle
7. PGO & 1 Shot Sensor Viper-Lord
8. Xerge
9. Kyro90 Dah Black Cat
10. MasterKage
11. PR
12. rogue
13. LDF
14. Medic
15. Blackhawk1331
16. Drafterman
17. F-16

UVC
Blackvoid - 3/9 - Thaddeus, kyro, drafterman
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:27:04 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:24:23 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 2/23/2012 1:23:04 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
No players died.

My role protected against active kills only. I was *slightly* worried because it wouldn't have worked against PGO kills or thinks like a Mismason, if either of those mechanics are in the game.

It paid off, though. No kills. However, a recruitment is worse than a kill, so we need to be on the lookout. Hopefully, it's 1-shot.

Hopefully it only works on certain individuals. I doubt after being in the Thing game or even being the Jug RP would give such an incredible ability without giving huge benefits to the town.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:34:51 PM
Lol, I'm trying to reread the ??? thread and get on here to find I've got 3 votes.

Yeah I'm not Falco, I'm Fox. I was told in my role PM that Falco isnt in the game, so I can fake claim as him to hide myself being Fox (mafia would know he's a power role).

I guess that wont satisfy you guys though, so I'll claim. I'm the JOAT. One shot role redirect (reflector), vig kill (blaster, used on drafterman last night), and another power I wont disclose at the moment.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:36:02 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:34:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Lol, I'm trying to reread the ??? thread and get on here to find I've got 3 votes.

Yeah I'm not Falco, I'm Fox. I was told in my role PM that Falco isnt in the game, so I can fake claim as him to hide myself being Fox (mafia would know he's a power role).

I guess that wont satisfy you guys though, so I'll claim. I'm the JOAT. One shot role redirect (reflector), vig kill (blaster, used on drafterman last night), and another power I wont disclose at the moment.

Hmm... Interesting, but why cant you tell us the last use?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:37:17 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:36:02 PM, kyro90 wrote:

Hmm... Interesting, but why cant you tell us the last use?

Mafia doesnt need to know everything.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:37:18 PM

Aren't Fox and Falco similarly powered in Smash Brothers? I've been trying to read up on this. Basically Falco is slightly weaker but faster, but generally they're the same?

JOAT - the go-to-maf fake claim. Confirmable, perhaps.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:38:32 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:37:18 PM, drafterman wrote:

Aren't Fox and Falco similarly powered in Smash Brothers? I've been trying to read up on this. Basically Falco is slightly weaker but faster, but generally they're the same?

Yeah, but Falco is significantly worse. Mafia wont see him having a power role, which is why Royal had the cool idea to give him as a fake claim. Similar to how L would fake claim as someone else in Death Note.

JOAT - the go-to-maf fake claim. Confirmable, perhaps.

Yep.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:41:26 PM

Yeah. Its heavy going stuff.

I find most of what said convincing, aside from this. It is quite unusual to be given a fake claim as town. Mafia get fake claims, not town.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:41:51 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:39:58 PM, drafterman wrote:
I really don't buy a mod giving a TOWNIE a fake claim. Imma keep my vote where it is.

Arent the mods not allowed to do that anyway?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:42:24 PM
I really don't buy a mod giving a TOWNIE a fake claim. Imma keep my vote where it is.

Death note, 2 characters were supposed to fake claim as someone else.

I also claimed a super major character. If I'm not CC'd then you should buy it.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:42:40 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:41:26 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

Yeah. Its heavy going stuff.

I find most of what said convincing, aside from this. It is quite unusual to be given a fake claim as town. Mafia get fake claims, not town.

True, whenever I am town, I never lie about my role.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:42:45 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:41:51 PM, kyro90 wrote:

They can do what they want.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:43:11 PM

Mods can do whatever they want. In Mod We Trust.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:43:26 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:42:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Possibly. Keeping my vote on you for a bit.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:43:31 PM

Light didnt Fake Claim, he basically just stalled and hid. It was the girl that Fake Claimed.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:43:39 PM

This has merit.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:43:50 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:42:45 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

They can do what they want.

Oh alright, note that to myself.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2012 1:44:45 PM
At 2/23/2012 1:43:31 PM, kyro90 wrote:

Light didnt Fake Claim, he basically just stalled and hid. It was the girl that Fake Claimed.

???

In that game, L and Lind L. Tailor were supposed to fake claim as each other, to redirect mafias attention. I'm guessing Royal liked that idea and did something similar here.