????? Mafia - Day Phase 3

bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:27:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DP3

ALASKA POLICE DEPARTMENT 7:09 AM, Thursday.
If the Sherriff thought yesterday was a bad day, he knew absolutely nothing. Everything that could possibly go wrong did. Even after his long lecture with his officers, they had gotten no farther. Bodies were piling up, and their leads were growing thinner. They were lucky one of the villagers had killed on of the culprits for them, but there was still quite a few more they needed to catch. All of his best private investigators had outed themselves, and he literally had no useful assets. His cops were now ripe for the picking during the night!
This was not good. This was an embarrassment to his police department.
I better get some useful results tonight He thought miserably.
As the Sherriff searched around in his desk for the investigative reports from the previous night, he began to notice something was wrong. Where were his police reports? They were missing! What was going on here?
Then he noticed. How had he not seen this? Pinned to the corner of his desk was a note.
He snatched it up quickly.
On the note was written:
"Though we do not kill tonight, know your mission is futile, pigs. Another one among you has been planning a massacre of his own."
The sheriff slammed the note back on his desk.
"Nobody leaves here! I want a full search on every single officer in this building!" shouted the Sherriff as he stood up angrily.
I am going to find the traitor if it's the last thing I do!

ALASKA 8:10 AM, Thursday.

Knock Knock.
The scrawny, wrinkled man crept to the door and opened the latch. "I've been waiting for you."
"I've got them all. They will never know the truth now."
"Yes, Yes. Perfect. I once was a plain man with no talents, no achievements. Now, my dream will come true. Our dream will come true."
The old man snatches the papers from the hands of his visitor. The visitor walks in, his blue cape falling to the floor as he locks the door behind him.

1. Drafterman
2. royalpaladin
3. OberHerr
4. BlackVoid
5. tvellalot (replacement for Mestari)
6. Viper-King
7. LK
8. F-16
9. Medic
10. Lickdafoot
11. Jordan56
12. Thaddeus
13. Ren
14. Blackhawk (replacement for caplock)

DEAD

USM - Cop. Each NP, investigate one person's affiliation. You win with the town.

TUF – Janitor. Target one NK and that person's role will not be announced. You win with the mafia.

Kyro – Role cop. Each NP, investigate one person to learn his/her role. You win with the town.

Logic_on_rails – Watcher. Town.

It takes 8 votes to lynch.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:32:32 PM
OP says we have "no useful assets". I guess that means everyone's roles are worthless.

Still need to hear Royal's result though. If she gets inno on someone I'd just lynch them and hope that her role is just insane.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:34:04 PM
At 2/24/2012 2:32:32 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
OP says we have "no useful assets". I guess that means everyone's roles are worthless.

Still need to hear Royal's result though. If she gets inno on someone I'd just lynch them and hope that her role is just insane.

Blackvoid, doesn't your role pm say that you show guilty to all investigations too?

So if you think LK is a legit miller, Royals guilty on LK should have been accurate.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:35:32 PM
At 2/24/2012 2:34:04 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Blackvoid, doesn't your role pm say that you show guilty to all investigations too?

So if you think LK is a legit miller, Royals guilty on LK should have been accurate.

I dont think LK shows guilty on lie detects. My role doesnt say I do, and we figured out that they're the same. So I think Royal is either insane or random. If she's insane, then we lynch someone if she gets inno. If she and everyone else is random, then we weren't going to win anyway.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:37:31 PM

Rule 5.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:37:55 PM
Graveyard
USM - Cop - TOWN
Kyro - Role Cop - TOWN
TUF - Janitor - MAFIA
Logic - Watcher - TOWN (watched VK visit USM)

Claimed
1) LordKnukle - Miller1
2) BlackVoid - Miller2
3) royalpaladin - LieDetector (checked LK)
4) Lickdafoot - Cop (checked USM)
5) Ren - Tracker (tracked drafter visiting Kyro)
6) Viper-King - Vanilla1
7) tvellalott - Vanilla2
8) Jordan56 - Vanilla3
9) Drafterman - Random (killed TUF)

Not Claimed
10) Medic
11) F-16
12) Thaddeus
13) OberHerr
14) Blackhawk
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:39:42 PM
At 2/24/2012 2:37:31 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Rule 5.

lol is that related to ur relationship? lol anyways so i think that theres a traitor
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:40:49 PM
At 2/24/2012 2:39:42 PM, Viper-King wrote:

Rule 5.

lol is that related to ur relationship? lol anyways so i think that theres a traitor

Nah, just that she usually doesnt capitalize.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:41:48 PM
At 2/24/2012 2:41:00 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
guilty on jordan. Not sure if im getting all guilty or opposites. I have a way to check that out tonight.

This is getting complicated.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:41:53 PM
guilty on jordan. Not sure if im getting all guilty or opposites. I have a way to check that out tonight.

Hold on: I found out that Jordan is not lying about being vanilla. If we kill him, we can figure out both of our flavors at once.

VTL Jordan
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:42:05 PM

Rule 5.

lmao. :P
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:43:46 PM
At 2/24/2012 2:41:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Hold on: I found out that Jordan is not lying about being vanilla. If we kill him, we can figure out both of our flavors at once.

VTL Jordan

Rule 2.

But yeah, VTL Jordan unless other people come forward with a different idea.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:47:31 PM
At 2/24/2012 2:41:53 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

VTL Jordan

I'm already guessing that yours is accurate. mine is either paranoid or opposite or random. Not sure how killing him will help all that much. It would solidify that yours is accurate but i'm about 80% sure that yours is. Unless it changes each day in which case it wouldn't make a difference if we lynched him.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:48:08 PM
At 2/24/2012 2:46:54 PM, drafterman wrote:
I have no useful information. Im inclined to believe that royal is sane but had opposite results last day only.

Thats possible. Unvote for now.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:48:18 PM
Graveyard
USM - Cop - TOWN
Kyro - Role Cop - TOWN
TUF - Janitor - MAFIA
Logic - Watcher - TOWN (watched VK visit USM)

Claimed
1) LordKnukle - Miller1
2) BlackVoid - Miller2
3) royalpaladin - LieDetector (LK - false, Jordan - true)
4) Lickdafoot - Cop (USM - Guilty, Jordan - Guilty)
5) Ren - Tracker (tracked drafter visiting Kyro)
6) Viper-King - Vanilla1
7) tvellalott - Vanilla2
8) Jordan56 - Vanilla3
9) Drafterman - Random (killed TUF)

Not Claimed
10) Medic
11) F-16
12) Thaddeus
13) OberHerr
14) Blackhawk
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:48:50 PM
At 2/24/2012 2:48:12 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
BV you evaded my question.

What question? I answered your post about showing guilty to LD.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:50:54 PM
My power was, as far as it is possible to tell, not reversed last NP. The reversal may just be a single phase thing. Or may the mafia just managed to screw with me on the first NP and there was no reversal.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:51:00 PM
At 2/24/2012 2:50:17 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Guys, I'm thinking we should get everyone to character-claim and then get 3 more role-claims.

We have no characters.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2012 2:51:09 PM
Oh sorry i missed that. LK said he shows up guilty on ALL investigations. Yours does not say that? So then you were lying when you did the "whats in your role pm?" confirmation.