Result: Guilty

NP 3: (Player - Role - Action - Result)

Zaradi - Tracker - Track Airmax - Airmax visits Contra
Airmax - Vigilante - Kill Contra - Contra Dies
OldFrith - Doctor - Protect Ober - Protects Self
Contra - Ninja - Kill - Medic - Medic Dies
Ober - JOAT - Vig Vmpire - Vmpire doesn't die

Analysis:

First I would like to say, good job to town for lynching a mafia member every day phase, except the first. This game started okay, but turned bad due to inactivity. It's really important that you participate in the mafia game, other wise you ruin the game for everyone else.

That said, other than that, it was a fairly good game. Mafia got really unlucky the first NP by killing Jordan, who happened to be on their own side.

Mafia didn't play that well, and acted way too scummy on several occasions. I also noticed how the mafia were defending each other very much. As mafia, one of the most important skills to have is to be indifferent to this, as defending your mafia team mate would just make yourself look bad, and instead of 1 person dying, two would die. You have to learn to cut your losses and sometimes sacrifice your own team mate.

Also, I added Drafter, Medic, and PR into the game because I started with 5 mafia and 7 town. There were way too many mafia members, and I felt that they were over powered. However, adding them did not really change anything to the game, which just goes to show that you guys can handle yourselves now. Good job.

Now, maybe this was an easy game, but alot of you can easily tell who is scummy now. I felt really proud every time someone successfully guessed a mafia member. Good game guys. I really see an improvement in skill level.

Awards:

Airmax from TOWN
Zaradi from TOWN

I did not give awards to any MAFIA players, because they all played the same. Mafia was disorganized, and continued to post things that made themselves look scummy. Don't worry though, you'll get better with practice.

Airmax: Good job. You successfully learned two mafia members, Thett and Contra and killed them both with your vig ability. You were a great asset to town.

Zardi: Good job to you too. You led the town to many correct lynches, and were able to use analysis to find out who was really mafia.

Roles:

Zaradi – You are the town tracker. Like the stalker/creeper you are, each night, you can target one player and determine who they visited that night. You win with the town.

Oldfrith – Having gone through med school, you have learned to be a successful doctor. As a result, you are the town doctor. Each night, you can select one person to protect, and that person cannot be killed during that night in any way. You win with the town.

Jordan56 – Having died the first DP last round in mafia, you have begun to hate the town. You despise their antics and wish to secretly see them lose. As a result, you are the traitor. You know who the mafia are, but they do not know who you are, nor will you be included in the mafia PM. The mafia are: Fubar, Contra, Kyro, and Thett. You win with the mafia.

Airmax – Since you were vital to mafia victory last DP, you think you're very tough and special. As a result, you are the vigilante, and have taken the law into your own hands. As the vigilante, each night, you can kill one player, unless they are protected through other roles. You win with the town.

Lannan – You are new to the game of mafia. As a result, you are sometimes very clueless at what is going on. Therefore, you bought a gun for protection. However, you never got around to learning how to use it, although, you sleep with it beside you every night. As a result, you are the paranoid gun owner or PGO for short. You kill whoever visits you, regardless of affiliation. You win with the town.

Vmpire – You are a vampire. As a result, you can really only be killed through silver bullets or a wooden stake. Therefore, you are bulletproof and immune to night kills. You win with the town.

OberHerr – You are the master of chiefs. As a result, you have several one-shot abilities. Essentially, you are the town JOAT. You have these tools in your Spartan toolkit: (1x) Vigilante, (1x) Doctor, (1x) Cop. You win with the town.

TUF – Again, like your name suggests, you are a tough guy. As a result, you want to share this toughness with the word. Therefore, you are the town bodyguard. You can sacrifice your own life to save another life. Each night, you will target one person to guard. If the targeted person should die, you will die instead. You win with the town.

Fubar – Having led the town to two mislynches last round, you decide that you're better off as mafia. Therefore, you enlisted with the mafia, and became their role cop. Each night, you will target one player and learn information about their role. You win with the mafia.

Contra – You, having slid under the radar last DP, have grown to become very stealthy. As a result, you are the mafia ninja. You are able to kill players without being seen by town watchers or trackers. You win with the mafia.

Kyro90 – Having been lynched first thing last round, you planned your revenge, and slowly you rose to the rank of godfather in the mafia. As godfather, you have lots of town influence, and as a result, when your allegiance is checked, you will show up as innocent. You win with the mafia.

Thett3 – You are the mafia lookout, because of your deep analysis and very observant skills. Each night, you can target a player, and determine who visited that player. You win with the mafia.

Also guys, this series seems to have lost alot of interest. If you guys want to continue this series, please say so. I would like a vote to see who is interested in continuing to play.
fubar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 10:12:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I couldn't get on for a little while and saw I was dead, so I just thought I'd wait until the next game. I'm DEFINITELY in if another round goes ahead.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 10:16:45 PM
Okay, who's idea was it to kill me. I wasn't even a threat to the mafia. You should have killed Ober, The JOAT. You probably would have had a better chance at winning.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 11:13:24 PM
At 2/28/2012 11:07:41 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Why did airmax (the vig) shoot Contra?

TF? Lucky guess? Did i miss something?

His actions early in DP2 seemed strange to me.. I figured it was a 50/50 shot.. same with Thett.. I mostly just got really lucky after analyzing as best i could
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 11:17:05 PM
At 2/28/2012 11:13:24 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/28/2012 11:07:41 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
Why did airmax (the vig) shoot Contra?

TF? Lucky guess? Did i miss something?

His actions early in DP2 seemed strange to me.. I figured it was a 50/50 shot.. same with Thett.. I mostly just got really lucky after analyzing as best i could

I was actually gona go for you first cuz ober suggested the vig should shoot as well.. But i knew Ober was gona anyway and I really didn't understand (and stlll dont) why I needed to verify it as well.. so I just took what i figured was a reasonable guess with Contra..
Debate.org Moderator
Oldfrith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 5:49:47 AM
You have my sword!
You know how people, when they don't know the meaning of a word, automatically think it's appropriate?
Well, How about this one:
Schloop-Schloop-Ping-a-Pang-bong
Which means:
To play a vigorous game of monopoly
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 6:00:48 AM
Wow that was really cool, Also since this was the very first time out of like 6 games that I am mafia.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 8:17:58 AM
At 2/29/2012 7:59:40 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Alright, I'll send out role PMs at like 6 or 7 DDO time.

Huzzah!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 8:19:43 AM
At 2/28/2012 10:16:45 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Okay, who's idea was it to kill me. I wasn't even a threat to the mafia. You should have killed Ober, The JOAT. You probably would have had a better chance at winning.

Also, that wouldn't have worked. He was protected for two night phases.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:38:06 AM
At 2/29/2012 8:19:43 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

I feel so loved!

=D
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Oldfrith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 6:25:22 PM
At 2/29/2012 9:38:06 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:19:43 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

I feel so loved!

=D

Then my mentor got mad at me for protecting you and said you were mafia. I did originally protect you, but that was only because you were the only one that looked like he needed protection.
You know how people, when they don't know the meaning of a word, automatically think it's appropriate?
Well, How about this one:
Schloop-Schloop-Ping-a-Pang-bong
Which means:
To play a vigorous game of monopoly