Cult-Mafia DP 2

UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 1:59:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
MOD NOTE
First of all, before the DP actually starts, I would like to say that I apologize for the calamity that was DP/NP 1. I acted tyrannical for a mod, and I admit to overreacting. I have learned my lesson (don't be a dictator) and hopefully I won't be as horrible this DP.

SITUATION
The town went to sleep worrying about what would happen during the night. When they woke up, everybody, except Blackhawk, met in the town square. One person who was disappointed about that was the writer if the infamous letter that surfaced yesterday. He was certain...

"Comrade!"

It was the new recruit. He obviously didn't know how to best approach a situation like this.

"Eh, did you just out yourself as a commie?"
"But, com--"
"No time for jokes, m'lad, time to get to work!"

The letter writer walked off as the recruit got a quizzical look on his face.

Players alive:

BlackVoid
HCP
Drafterman
F-16
Royalpaladin
TUF (replacing Medic)
Kyro
LK
Zaradi
Xerge
Vmpire

With 11 players, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

No Lynch 1/1 left.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:06:23 PM
At 2/29/2012 2:05:47 PM, drafterman wrote:
Sorry. I was out most of last DP. Why are we voting royal?

She got CC'd as LD. Demanded a mass role claim.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:06:31 PM

She claimed Lie Detector. F-16 counter claimed her.

VTL Royal
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:06:45 PM

read what the mods posted.

Commie? That's obviously Royal.

VTL Royal
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:06:47 PM
Before I die, I want to tell you one thing.

I checked Knukle's "I win with the town statement" yesterday and got a FALSE. Knukle is Cult and F_16 is using a sacrifice strategy to flush me out and reduce the number of townies. When that happens, the cult will have the same numbers but there will be fewer townies and the Cult will have recruiting powers.

Knukle and F_16 were the original cultists. Since F_16 is sacrificing himself to get rid of me, Knukle is the Cult Recruiter. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU KILL KNUKLE BEFORE YOU KILL F_16 WHEN I FLIP INNOCENT.
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:07:24 PM
At 2/29/2012 2:06:45 PM, vmpire321 wrote:

read what the mods posted.

Commie? That's obviously Royal.

VTL Royal

and last DP...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:07:33 PM
At 2/29/2012 2:06:47 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

I checked Knukle's "I win with the town statement" yesterday and got a FALSE. Knukle is Cult and F_16 is using a sacrifice strategy to flush me out and reduce the number of townies. When that happens, the cult will have the same numbers but there will be fewer townies and the Cult will have recruiting powers.

Knukle and F_16 were the original cultists. Since F_16 is sacrificing himself to get rid of me, Knukle is the Cult Recruiter. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU KILL KNUKLE BEFORE YOU KILL F_16 WHEN I FLIP INNOCENT.

Your word means nothing. You were counter claimed and it is obvious that you are faking investigative results to get you out of this mess.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:08:10 PM
F_16, why are you not outing your results? F_16 is a liar and a fraud. Kill Knukle and then F_16. This is like the third game that I am being killed in as a townie, and I personally find it despicable.
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:09:51 PM

I just thought about something...

The Cult recruited someone, correct? So there are 3 cultists?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:10:15 PM
At 2/29/2012 2:09:51 PM, vmpire321 wrote:

I just thought about something...

The Cult recruited someone, correct? So there are 3 cultists?

Two presumably.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:12:08 PM
Guys, you guys are lynching the wrong person.

I'll go ahead and claim cop. Feel free to CC me, but you'd be outting yourself as mafia. I investigated Royal last night and got innocent. As much as I would love to lynch my mentor, I don't get to in this game. She's townie aligned. So her role as LD is pretty much confirmed.

Which means that F-16 is at fault and is lying. Busted....

VTL F-16
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:12:42 PM
Since I do not want Knukle and F_16 to live, I am going to use my own sac strategy against them. This is what they get for unfairly flushing me out of the game early.

VTL RoyalPaladin
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:13:11 PM
Y'all got it all wrong. You see, me and BV are in a PM together as opposing Cult leaders. The object is for us to recruit up all the townies (in this game as fodder only) and see who gets the biggest cult.

I got my recruit last night, how about you, BV?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:13:14 PM
At 2/29/2012 2:12:08 PM, Zaradi wrote:

I'll go ahead and claim cop. Feel free to CC me, but you'd be outting yourself as mafia. I investigated Royal last night and got innocent. As much as I would love to lynch my mentor, I don't get to in this game. She's townie aligned. So her role as LD is pretty much confirmed.

VTL F-16

HA!

Unvote

VTL F_16
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:14:37 PM

VTL F-16

I think she is either the godfather or lawyered. Notice how I asked for IWWTT statements in the first Day Phase? She never asked for them. She claimed LD under pressure. She was the one that got counterclaimed.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:14:51 PM
At 2/29/2012 2:14:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Hold on, guys, you are killing the wrong person. Knukle is the Cult Recruiter, so we should kill him first.

Your rule #1.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:15:02 PM
Unvote VTL F-16. I guess Royal could always be Godfather, but statistically it looks like F-16 was using her sac strategy after all.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:15:31 PM
At 2/29/2012 2:13:27 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL F-16 unless someone counters zaradi.

She is the godfather or lawyered. If you are town, check each of our behaviors on DP1. I made it obvious that I was the LD even before I claimed.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:15:42 PM
At 2/29/2012 2:14:37 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

VTL F-16

I think she is either the godfather or lawyered. Notice how I asked for IWWTT statements in the first Day Phase? She never asked for them. She claimed LD under pressure. She was the one that got counterclaimed.

He is making up excuses to get me killed. Your sac strategy is not going to work today. Knukle is the Cult Recruiter and you are his Cult Buddy.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:16:12 PM
Actually Royal, if F-16 is guilty, he falsely CC'd you last DP, before anyone was recruited. Which means he would be the original Cult Leader, and Knukle would have been recruited last night. F-16 is the higher priority target.