Jump to topic:

Hunger Games- DP4

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 10:57:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The town is at a critical position. The Capitol forces invaded the ranks of the town, easily mixed in with the real townies. Town must look within their ranks for specific patterns and behaviour. Not one mafia has been exterminated and town must step up their game to eliminate these pesky threats.

Gale: "What will we do now? We are near death and the Capitol has invaded our ranks. I'm afraid the battle is over. I'm over, and so is everybody else."

Peeta: "I'm not very good at it, but I've been doing some snooping and those pesky Careers have very weird behaviour patterns. I think we should start with them."

Gale: "Very well. It appears as if we are now the leaders of this Rebellion. With Katniss and Coin dead, we are in charge. We must lead the town, or risk failure."

Players

1.USM (Zaradi 2)
2. Blackhawk1331
3. Vmpire321
4. Xerge
5. Medic
6. Masterkage (Grey)
7. OberHerr
8. Viper-king
9. Tuf
10. Freedo
11. Jordan
12. F-16
13. Thaddeus

Dead

Drafter- *****

LDF- You are Plutarch Heavensbee, the Capitol traitor. You secretly work with the Rebels, but pretend to be affiliated with the Capitol. Your immense knowledge and access to secret equipment allows you to detect the lies of people. Therefore, twice a game, you may check the character claim of a person. You are the unmasker. After that, you become a PGO because of the immense amount of resources protecting you. You win with town.

Kyro- You are Haymitch Abernathy, one of Lordknukle's personal favorite characters. Your drunkenness causes you to be reckless, but you are a victor from the previous Hunger Games. You are influential in District 12 and known as someone who people can trust (because you will forget everything the next day). Therefore, you are the mason recruiter. Twice during the game, you may recruit a person into a private PM with you. If you recruit a mafia, you will die. You win with town.

HCP- You are Madge Undersee, the daughter of mayor Undersee. You are friends with Katniss and most likely have a secret crush on Gale. You also saved Gale's life once. You are therefore the Reviver. You can sacrifice yourself to revive a fellow townsman. They will be restored to their original role. You win with town.

Christian- Watcher
Royal- JOAT
Zaradi- Town role blocker

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 11:16:23 AM
At 3/2/2012 11:13:58 AM, TUF wrote:
VTL grey for a character please.

Grey already claimed. I think he said he was Beetee. I'll update the Drafterlist.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 11:23:01 AM
At 3/2/2012 11:20:33 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ LK, wasn't Christian a tracker?

Yes, he was. Typo on my part.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 11:24:44 AM
Dead
1) Drafter - ????? - ????? - ?????
2) Zaradi - Rue - TOWNIE ROLEBLOCKER
3) Christian - Coin - TRACKER
4) Royalpaladin - Katniss - JOAT
5) Lickdafoot - Plutarch - 2X UNMASKER + PGO
6) HCP - Madge - REVIVER
7) Kyro - Haymitch - 2X MASON RECRUITER

Role Claims
1) VK - ????? - EffieTrinket - MILLER
2) Grey - ????? - Beetee - SPY/WATCHER
3) TUF - IWWTT - Mrs. Everdeen - DOC

Character Claims
4) BH - IWWTT - Buttercup
5) Medic - IWWTT - Gale
6) Vmp - IWWTT - Peeta
7) Zaradi(2) - IWWTT - Cinna
8) Ober - IWWTT - Johanna Mason
9) F-16 - IWWTT - Finnick Odair
10) Xerge - IWWTT - Primrose

Affiliation Claims
11) Thad - IWWTT
12) Jordan - IWWTT

No Claims
13) FREEDO
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 11:27:34 AM
Oh okay. We need the remaining characters VTL Freedo for a claim
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 12:22:00 PM
At 3/2/2012 12:06:49 PM, Xerge wrote:
VTL Freedo for character claim...

We may have to ask for roles soon...

VTL Freedo

Let's worry about that later. Freedo needs to claim. Once he has, then we can figure out where to go from there.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 12:55:41 PM
Dead
1) Drafter - ????? - ????? - ?????
2) Zaradi - Rue - TOWNIE ROLEBLOCKER
3) Christian - Coin - TRACKER
4) Royalpaladin - Katniss - JOAT
5) Lickdafoot - Plutarch - 2X UNMASKER + PGO
6) HCP - Madge - REVIVER
7) Kyro - Haymitch - 2X MASON RECRUITER

Role Claims
1) VK - ????? - EffieTrinket - MILLER
2) Grey - ????? - Beetee - SPY/WATCHER
3) TUF - IWWTT - Mrs. Everdeen - DOC

Character Claims
4) BH - IWWTT - Buttercup
5) Medic - IWWTT - Gale
6) Vmp - IWWTT - Peeta
7) Zaradi(2) - IWWTT - Cinna
8) Ober - IWWTT - Johanna Mason
9) F-16 - IWWTT - Finnick Odair
10) Xerge - IWWTT - Primrose
11) Thad - IWWTT - Wiress

No Claims
12) Jordan - IWWTT
13) FREEDO
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 1:12:41 PM
I'll wait to see if anyone has any results yet. Besides that, we could do this two ways: Get all the character claims out first or follow any leads to get role-claims. I am looking at the two mislynches so far. Mafia certainly must have contributed to them. I am not 100% because the case for HCP seemed convincing and Christian did lie about his role, but we gotta start somewhere.

ChristianM- 10/10 -xerge, Blackhawk1331, Viper-king, medic, Zaradi, LDF, Vmpire, TUF, Royal, F-16

HCP - 8/8 - Medic, Thaddeus, Zaradi, TUF, FREEDO, Xerge, vmpire, Ober

People involved in both mislynches:
1) Medic (Confirmed town due to Royal's role)
2) TUF (Mrs. Everdeen - Doc)
3) Xerge
4) Zaradi
5) vmpire

With Medic and TUF pretty much confirmed, that leaves Xerge, Zaradi and vmp. Xerge claimed Primrose so I think our best shot is to get Zaradi or Vmpire to claim. The only people left to character-claim are FREEDO and Jordan. Hopefully, they will claim as soon as they post. There is no point pressuring each of them in turn to claim.

Unvote VTL Zaradi for a role claim.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 1:19:24 PM
At 3/2/2012 1:12:41 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I'll wait to see if anyone has any results yet. Besides that, we could do this two ways: Get all the character claims out first or follow any leads to get role-claims. I am looking at the two mislynches so far. Mafia certainly must have contributed to them. I am not 100% because the case for HCP seemed convincing and Christian did lie about his role, but we gotta start somewhere.

ChristianM- 10/10 -xerge, Blackhawk1331, Viper-king, medic, Zaradi, LDF, Vmpire, TUF, Royal, F-16

HCP - 8/8 - Medic, Thaddeus, Zaradi, TUF, FREEDO, Xerge, vmpire, Ober

People involved in both mislynches:
1) Medic (Confirmed town due to Royal's role)
2) TUF (Mrs. Everdeen - Doc)
3) Xerge
4) Zaradi
5) vmpire

With Medic and TUF pretty much confirmed, that leaves Xerge, Zaradi and vmp. Xerge claimed Primrose so I think our best shot is to get Zaradi or Vmpire to claim. The only people left to character-claim are FREEDO and Jordan. Hopefully, they will claim as soon as they post. There is no point pressuring each of them in turn to claim.

Unvote VTL Zaradi for a role claim.

The wiki made it sound like Cinna was quite a big character. I think we should pressure those who haven't claimed at all first.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 1:22:43 PM
At 3/2/2012 1:19:24 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

The wiki made it sound like Cinna was quite a big character. I think we should pressure those who haven't claimed at all first.

All the characters are big and we have to start somewhere. I am assuming FREEDO and Jordan will claim as soon as they post since there is no reason for them to wait. I don't see the point in individually pressuring them one by one. Even if they are mafia, they have a wide choice of claims to choose from. I am thinking at least some mafia facilitated the mislynches on Christian and HCP. Getting role-claims from them will help us figure out if that is true or whether we should pressure someone else.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 1:24:22 PM
At 3/2/2012 1:22:43 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/2/2012 1:19:24 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

All the characters are big and we have to start somewhere. I am assuming FREEDO and Jordan will claim as soon as they post since there is no reason for them to wait. I don't see the point in individually pressuring them one by one. Even if they are mafia, they have a wide choice of claims to choose from. I am thinking at least some mafia facilitated the mislynches on Christian and HCP. Getting role-claims from them will help us figure out if that is true or whether we should pressure someone else.

Eh fair enough. If they take too long to claim we should pressure them though. VTL Zaradi for a role claim
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 1:57:27 PM
Awh, you guys are no fun. Pressuring me when there are plenty of better people to pressure for role claims? That's not very nice... :(
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 2:05:03 PM
At 3/2/2012 1:24:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Grey who did you watch last night and what are your results? And who did you watch NP1 and what are your results?

VTL GREY
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 2:19:00 PM
First of all, I'm very disappointed in all of you. This is my report of being role blocked dp 2.

Well since no one responded to the cage, I was roleblocked last night incase you didn't get that. And by some gov't machine or something.

Where do you see anything about jailing there? I said a gov't machine. HCP said Capitol machine. Do you see the link there?

Next, who claimed spy? I'm FOSing them. They claimed spy which would allow them to see messages sent to/from a target player, yet they claimed to have watched someone.

Also, finally, no action was used on me.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 3:08:34 PM
At 3/2/2012 2:19:00 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:
First of all, I'm very disappointed in all of you. This is my report of being role blocked dp 2.

Well since no one responded to the cage, I was roleblocked last night incase you didn't get that. And by some gov't machine or something.

Where do you see anything about jailing there? I said a gov't machine. HCP said Capitol machine. Do you see the link there?

Next, who claimed spy? I'm FOSing them. They claimed spy which would allow them to see messages sent to/from a target player, yet they claimed to have watched someone.

I think Grey claimed spy. Not sure. I can go check.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 3:36:49 PM

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing: more than two people claimed to be roleblocked. It seems confusing that there are two people claiming to be roleblocked.

Are you claiming spy/watcher?

And I want Grey to give us his night actions and claim (properly). I'll Unvote on Zaradi.
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 3:43:07 PM
At 3/2/2012 3:36:49 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing: more than two people claimed to be roleblocked. It seems confusing that there are two people claiming to be roleblocked.

Are you claiming spy/watcher?

And I want Grey to give us his night actions and claim (properly). I'll Unvote on Zaradi.

No. I'm just saying the claim is fishy. I haven't claimed yet. Also, I don't know how much this'll help with outing scum, but I was silenced yesterday. I said no action was used on me because I was RBd np1 and silenced yesterday. Nothin happened last night.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 3:47:56 PM
At 3/1/2012 4:55:46 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Beetee...spy...watched TUF...no visits.

This was Grey's claim. Blackhawk, if you are cc'ing anything in the claim, might as well make it clear exactly what you are saying. What exactly do you find it "fishy" about it?

@ Grey,
1) what are your night actions?

What is your role justification?
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 3:56:17 PM
At 3/2/2012 3:47:56 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/1/2012 4:55:46 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
Beetee...spy...watched TUF...no visits.

This was Grey's claim. Blackhawk, if you are cc'ing anything in the claim, might as well make it clear exactly what you are saying. What exactly do you find it "fishy" about it?

@ Grey,
1) what are your night actions?

What is your role justification?

I'm not cc'ing. Look at the history of the role here. That's what I know of a spy doing, and epic has spy as a mafia role.

http://wiki.epicmafia.com...

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 4:00:36 PM
At 3/2/2012 3:56:17 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

I'm not cc'ing. Look at the history of the role here. That's what I know of a spy doing, and epic has spy as a mafia role.

http://wiki.epicmafia.com...

Grey just claimed that the name of his role was spy. He pretty much claimed a watcher role and gave watcher results for NP2. Now, I am asking for what his results are for NP1 and NP3.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 4:22:33 PM
At 3/2/2012 4:19:25 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Told you guys I was the reviver.

That means there's two role blockers.

Sorry HCP. That's all we had to go on, and medic made a really convincing case against you. And reviver is an uncommon role :(
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227