Greek Mythology I DP3

Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 7:51:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
***Mod Note***
Sorry I've been replacing people left and right, up and down. I deeply apologize as I'm new to modding and I hold the blame responsible. From this day or night forward, I will wait until at least a day for people to get their night actions in if they haven't. I'm sorry to all those I replaced including HCP, Jordan, and Zetsubo. I am sorry and I hope you people have the heart to forgive me. :(
Vmpire was laughing as he silenced, scared, and learned all about MIG. He laughed to himself, "Nothing can go wrong because I'm the Queen of the Gods." Suddenly the doors burst down and a drunkard came in. He jumped up to his feet and said "I investigated you, and I have found that while I was at the club, you are not with the town." Vmpire said "Wait. What?" Everyone gathered and were about to murder him while he twisted and turned. Finally he kept switching back and forth so much, they decided that he would be dead better off anyways. They stabbed him so much than when he fell to the ground his whole body was covered with blood and he died wandering as a ghost on the Earth because he wasn't buried properly.

LordKnuckle was protecting another player when suddenly a black figure came out of the ground. LordKnuckle screamed, "What do you want? I'm trying to help town!" The black figure said "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't care. You made me look like a bafoon during the day and now you will pay for it." LordKnucle screamed "Curse you! Curse you!" The black figure said "Now your punishment will be worse. Bye, bye." LordKnuckle screamed as he was murdered brutally. His body laid there without being buried.

Kyros was looking around and was trying to find his lover. He was a little jacked-up after choosing Vmpire to be his lover. He was sad and decided he wouldn't use his thinking but use claiming to his advantage. Later that night, as he was thinking that the Titans had no chance, the Earth swallowed him whole. He was sucked into it and he unfortunately died.
Vmpire:You are Hera the jealous queen. You should be town but lately have changed. You have become the 3rd Party Kidnapping Survivor. You can blackmail 1 person each NP regardless of affiliation. Blackmail =Silence + Learn Character,Role,Affiliation + Message. You will remain anonymous to them. You once were allied with you're husband but now you feel only you can prevail. You win when you survive to the end of the game. You win alone.

You are Hermes the fast runner. You are the fastest god ever which means you are the Dodger. You dodge only kills and Mafia ________. You are also the Messenger. You can send messages each night to any player you want. You are the Jack-Of-All-Things. Your items include 1 sword, 1 shield, 1 wand. These are infinite but you have to use all of the items first to use them again. You are also very popular so you take 1 extra vote to lynch. You win with Mount Olympus.

You are Aphrodite the love goddess. You're heart belongs to ________ so you're going to follow him everywhere. You're the 3rd Party Lover. Each night, guess one person whom you believe is ________ and if you find ______, you'll be in a separate PM with ______. You win if you fulfill ____ goals. You die if ____ dies. You win with ________.

1.TUF
2. Zaradi
3. royalpaladin
4. Thaddeus
5. blackhawk1331
6. Medic
7. Jordan/Zetsubo
8. HCP/F-16
9. MIG

Jordan has been replaced by Zetsubo and HCP has been replaced by F-16. It takes 5 to lynch. :)
Zaradi-1/5-Medic

Also you must have a minimum of 10 posts to not be replaced.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 7:53:19 PM
Well look like someone stole a vote and put it on me.
Interesting. Let's see who starts coming at me.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 7:54:35 PM
At 3/2/2012 7:53:19 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Well look like someone stole a vote and put it on me.
Interesting. Let's see who starts coming at me.

No. Someone stole Medic's vote and put it on you.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 7:57:08 PM
At 3/2/2012 7:56:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
We absolutely must catch a mafioso today; thus far, we have only killed third party players and townies.

Well TUF's off the chopping block for sure. As much as I still don't buy his role claim, he's confirmed townie.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 7:57:32 PM
I am Zeus, the king of the gods. I am also an insane cop on even nights. (Yes, Viper specifically said that I was insane). NP2, I investigated Jordan and got an innocent. This means he is guilty.

VTL Jordan
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 7:57:35 PM
NO! If the town Loses, it's my fault. I vig killed LK, thinking he was gulity because he didn't vote for vmpire321.

Also I Role copped BlackHawk, and was told my action failed.

VTL BlackHawk for a role claim.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 8:03:52 PM
At 3/2/2012 8:01:55 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Um, I investigated a player and found out that they are mafia. Like what are you waiting for?

VTL JORDAN

Meanwhile, I want a claim from BlackHawk, on why my action failed.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 8:04:33 PM
At 3/2/2012 8:02:27 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
Viper, you haven't attributed the dead's roles to the player names.

The second one is LK the third on is kyro.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 8:05:21 PM
At 3/2/2012 8:03:00 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
D:! I know who MIG is...

Too bad you killed me :P

Yes...you were the one who silenced me...:D

But I am the god who embodied the same aspect as the Greek Oceanus and my role is akin to providing sailors in my land with havens and thrashing ships and fleets.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 8:05:52 PM
At 3/2/2012 8:04:39 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Thaddy, can you investigated either BlackHawk or Jordan just to check?

Why is BH suspicious? as well as Jordan?

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 8:07:45 PM
At 3/2/2012 8:05:52 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Seriously? There is one page to read bro...
F-16 got an inno on jordan and he is insane cop.
My role cop some how didn't go through on BH. Either he explains himself, or I vig him tonight.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 8:07:50 PM
At 3/2/2012 8:05:21 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 3/2/2012 8:03:00 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
D:! I know who MIG is...

Too bad you killed me :P

Yes...you were the one who silenced me...:D

But I am the god who embodied the same aspect as the Greek Oceanus and my role is akin to providing sailors in my land with havens and thrashing ships and fleets.

Oh ffs, just say you're Poseidon.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 8:09:44 PM
At 3/2/2012 8:07:45 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/2/2012 8:05:52 PM, Man-is-good wrote:

Seriously? There is one page to read bro...
Oops. I missed it.
F-16 got an inno on jordan and he is insane cop.
My role cop some how didn't go through on BH. Either he explains himself, or I vig him tonight.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 8:11:03 PM
At 3/2/2012 8:10:28 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
MIG, what is your role and how was it used last night?

I protected the drunkard in case if he was to be murdered....in case...i.e. Thaddeus.

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 8:15:34 PM
VTL Blackhawk for pressure as well.