Total Posts:309|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Misfits Mafia Day Phase 8

Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:08:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
During the day the town picked an obvious target, Lordknuckle(b).

"Lets kill the scum"

The town took Lordknuckle(b) and butchered him to the point of no return.

Lordknuckle(b): You are JEREMY. You were affected by the storm to believe you were a dog. No one trusts you for how you act and believe you to be untrustworthy. Therefore you are the MILLER. You will appear guilty upon investigation. You win with the ASBO Five.

The night was quiet and surprisingly peaceful. Was the end near at last? Slowly the sun hit the horizon as morning slowly leaked into the sky.

Day Phase 8 has Begun

1. Royalpaladin
2. Vmpire321
3. Thaddeus
4. Bluesteel(b)
5. Zaradi
6. Hardcore.Pwnography

With 6 Players it takes 4 votes to kill.

Buried in the Ground

1. Lickdafoot
2. Lordknuckle(a)
3. F-16
4. Bluesteel(a)
5. Viper-king
6. Medic
7. Drafterman
8. Blackhawk1331
9. Lordknuckle(b)
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:12:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:10:46 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
I'm starting to think bluesteel and vmpire are mafia.

which would correspond to the mislynch last DP.

Lordknuckle(b): 4/4 - HCP, Vmpire, Bluesteel, Royalpaladin
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:14:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Graveyard:

10. Lordknuckle - Daisy - DOCTOR - TOWN
4. Lickdafoot - Rachel - ROLEBLOCKER/Half Poli - MAFIA
8. Blackhawk1331 - Shaun - SURVIVOR - 3rd Party
7. F-16_Fighting_Falcon - Bruno - Survivor/Lover - 3rd Party
5. Bluesteel - Superhoodie ??? - WATCHER ??? - ????
2. Drafterman - OLLIE - HATED - TOWN
12. TUF - Alisah - POLI/TRACKER - TOWN
16. Medic0506 - Kelly - COP - TOWN
6. Viper King - SALLY - GODFATHER - MAFIA
1. LK2 (PR) - Jeremy - MILLER

Role Claims:

3. Royalpaladin - Sam - Hider/Miller/3rd Party Role Cop
11. Thaddeus - Simon - WATCHER
13. Blue2 (Lannan) - Marnie- Vanilla - TOWN
9. Vmpire321 - Lily - TOWN ROLEBLOCKER
15.Hardcore.Pwnography - CURTIS - REVIVER
14. Zaradi - Nathan - BULLETPROOF
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am thinking that Bluesteel is mafia.

Case

Bluesteel's role and character were not revealed; even if he had been the Jester, we should have been able to see this after he died. However, we did not, so we can assume that the mod hid it for a particular reason, namely to allow him to replace lannan without being suspected. Bluesteel bussed LDF; she never visited Knukle, but magically he "saw" her visit him during the night he died. I think he then led a lynch on himself so that he could replace an inactive teammate with a more powerful role. He proceeded to claim vanilla, which is unconfirmable because the cop conveniently died, and has been leading the town into mislynches ever since. Bluesteel has to be scum.

VTL Bluesteel
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:16:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am thinking that Bluesteel is mafia.

Case

Bluesteel's role and character were not revealed; even if he had been the Jester, we should have been able to see this after he died. However, we did not, so we can assume that the mod hid it for a particular reason, namely to allow him to replace lannan without being suspected. Bluesteel bussed LDF; she never visited Knukle, but magically he "saw" her visit him during the night he died. I think he then led a lynch on himself so that he could replace an inactive teammate with a more powerful role. He proceeded to claim vanilla, which is unconfirmable because the cop conveniently died, and has been leading the town into mislynches ever since. Bluesteel has to be scum.

VTL Bluesteel

No, the mod hid it because if we knew he was jester, we would lose interest in this game.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:18:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Actually, unvote, VTL Royal

Hard to believe there are two millers.

Actually, it is not so hard to believe that there are two millers.

1. Since you have infinite revival powers (with a few restrictions), the town would be ridiculously overpowered without two millers who appear guilty upon investigation.

2. I doubt the mafia skipped a Night Kill, which means that there is probably another doctor, in which case two millers are needed to balance the extra protection.

3. I have provided accurate information to the town that has lead to third-party deaths and have even been confirmed by an OP.

4. I correctly identified that Curtis was in the game before anybody else even claimed him.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:19:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:16:05 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am thinking that Bluesteel is mafia.

Case

Bluesteel's role and character were not revealed; even if he had been the Jester, we should have been able to see this after he died. However, we did not, so we can assume that the mod hid it for a particular reason, namely to allow him to replace lannan without being suspected. Bluesteel bussed LDF; she never visited Knukle, but magically he "saw" her visit him during the night he died. I think he then led a lynch on himself so that he could replace an inactive teammate with a more powerful role. He proceeded to claim vanilla, which is unconfirmable because the cop conveniently died, and has been leading the town into mislynches ever since. Bluesteel has to be scum.

VTL Bluesteel

No, the mod hid it because if we knew he was jester, we would lose interest in this game.

That makes absolutely no sense; nobody lost interest in ???? Mafia even though everyone the mod pretended that Ober was a jester.

He hid the role so that Bluesteel could come back as lannan without being lynched immediately.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:20:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:18:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Actually, unvote, VTL Royal

Hard to believe there are two millers.

Actually, it is not so hard to believe that there are two millers.

1. Since you have infinite revival powers (with a few restrictions), the town would be ridiculously overpowered without two millers who appear guilty upon investigation.

Jordan said this game was very pro town. Having two millers would mean it would be more or less balanced, and wouldn't be very pro town.


2. I doubt the mafia skipped a Night Kill, which means that there is probably another doctor, in which case two millers are needed to balance the extra protection.

Or bulletproof.


3. I have provided accurate information to the town that has lead to third-party deaths and have even been confirmed by an OP.

You could be a mafia role cop.


4. I correctly identified that Curtis was in the game before anybody else even claimed him.

That doesn't mean anything. Curtis is a pretty major character. It's obvious that he'll be in the game.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:21:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:19:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:16:05 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am thinking that Bluesteel is mafia.

Case

Bluesteel's role and character were not revealed; even if he had been the Jester, we should have been able to see this after he died. However, we did not, so we can assume that the mod hid it for a particular reason, namely to allow him to replace lannan without being suspected. Bluesteel bussed LDF; she never visited Knukle, but magically he "saw" her visit him during the night he died. I think he then led a lynch on himself so that he could replace an inactive teammate with a more powerful role. He proceeded to claim vanilla, which is unconfirmable because the cop conveniently died, and has been leading the town into mislynches ever since. Bluesteel has to be scum.

VTL Bluesteel

No, the mod hid it because if we knew he was jester, we would lose interest in this game.

That makes absolutely no sense; nobody lost interest in ???? Mafia even though everyone the mod pretended that Ober was a jester.

He hid the role so that Bluesteel could come back as lannan without being lynched immediately.

It's a different mod.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:26:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:20:18 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:18:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Actually, unvote, VTL Royal

Hard to believe there are two millers.

Actually, it is not so hard to believe that there are two millers.

1. Since you have infinite revival powers (with a few restrictions), the town would be ridiculously overpowered without two millers who appear guilty upon investigation.

Jordan said this game was very pro town. Having two millers would mean it would be more or less balanced, and wouldn't be very pro town.

You are completely mistaken; having two millers does nothing to balance the infinite revivier. That makes absolutely no sense.

2. I doubt the mafia skipped a Night Kill, which means that there is probably another doctor, in which case two millers are needed to balance the extra protection.

Or bulletproof.

I highly doubt that the mafia attempted to kill Zaradi after he claimed bulletproof, but if there are two doctors and a bulletproof in addition to an infinite reviver, then there definitely have to be two millers.

3. I have provided accurate information to the town that has lead to third-party deaths and have even been confirmed by an OP.

You could be a mafia role cop.

I am not a role cop; I detect whether or not an individual is third-party. Just because F_16 dropped in to say it does not mean that it is true.

4. I correctly identified that Curtis was in the game before anybody else even claimed him.

That doesn't mean anything. Curtis is a pretty major character. It's obvious that he'll be in the game.

Rudy is also a pretty major character, and he was not in the game.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:27:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:21:10 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:19:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:16:05 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am thinking that Bluesteel is mafia.

Case

Bluesteel's role and character were not revealed; even if he had been the Jester, we should have been able to see this after he died. However, we did not, so we can assume that the mod hid it for a particular reason, namely to allow him to replace lannan without being suspected. Bluesteel bussed LDF; she never visited Knukle, but magically he "saw" her visit him during the night he died. I think he then led a lynch on himself so that he could replace an inactive teammate with a more powerful role. He proceeded to claim vanilla, which is unconfirmable because the cop conveniently died, and has been leading the town into mislynches ever since. Bluesteel has to be scum.

VTL Bluesteel

No, the mod hid it because if we knew he was jester, we would lose interest in this game.

That makes absolutely no sense; nobody lost interest in ???? Mafia even though everyone the mod pretended that Ober was a jester.

He hid the role so that Bluesteel could come back as lannan without being lynched immediately.

It's a different mod.

This means nothing. Your argument was that the Jester would make everyone lose interest, but I have empirically shown you that this was not the case in other games. The population of players is the same. In addition, until now everyone thought that Bluesteel was the Jester, but nobody lost interest in the game, so even if we look at this game alone, your analysis is still incorrect.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:42:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:27:37 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:21:10 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:19:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:16:05 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am thinking that Bluesteel is mafia.

Case

Bluesteel's role and character were not revealed; even if he had been the Jester, we should have been able to see this after he died. However, we did not, so we can assume that the mod hid it for a particular reason, namely to allow him to replace lannan without being suspected. Bluesteel bussed LDF; she never visited Knukle, but magically he "saw" her visit him during the night he died. I think he then led a lynch on himself so that he could replace an inactive teammate with a more powerful role. He proceeded to claim vanilla, which is unconfirmable because the cop conveniently died, and has been leading the town into mislynches ever since. Bluesteel has to be scum.

VTL Bluesteel

No, the mod hid it because if we knew he was jester, we would lose interest in this game.

That makes absolutely no sense; nobody lost interest in ???? Mafia even though everyone the mod pretended that Ober was a jester.

He hid the role so that Bluesteel could come back as lannan without being lynched immediately.

It's a different mod.

This means nothing. Your argument was that the Jester would make everyone lose interest, but I have empirically shown you that this was not the case in other games. The population of players is the same. In addition, until now everyone thought that Bluesteel was the Jester, but nobody lost interest in the game, so even if we look at this game alone, your analysis is still incorrect.

It's a different mod, so Jordan might think it would make people lose interest, and as such, block the role.

Or there's a janitor.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:42:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Royal, you are acting super scummy and making no sense. I have to think about some things because your claim is so complex it seems hard to fake, but yeah, you could be a role cop I guess.

I seriously have no idea who the remaining mafia are (or if there are 2 or 1 left). However, I'm active enough that I wouldn't miss submitting a night kill and that's the only possible explanation. I guess possibly vmpire role blocked the killer and that stopped a kill. Or vmpire is mafia and is going to come on and try to fake whoever he role blocked as a killer, so mafia voluntarily gave up a kill.

Regardless, royal, there obviously isn't a second doctor. Everyone claimed. I wasn't lying and am the only possible "second doctor" candidate, which further doesn't make sense why you're going after me.

I need to re-read your other accusations, but they are equally ridiculous.

Oh yeah, I bussed LDF because she was inactive then replaced another mafioso?? 1) LDF isn't an inactive player; 2) mods don't let you do that - ????? Mafia was an obvious exception; 3) if i was mafia, i could have hammered Thadd. The whole "oops I forgot to bold thing" was BS because I was jester. I'm never that inattentive. I just didn't think you guys would be such sheep that if I said "lynch me or Thadd," you'd actually lynch Thadd. 4) If I was mafia before, why didn't I just take the successful bus as role confirmation?? Why would I then go after Thadd too...... No logic.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:42:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:26:12 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:20:18 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:18:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Actually, unvote, VTL Royal

Hard to believe there are two millers.

Actually, it is not so hard to believe that there are two millers.

1. Since you have infinite revival powers (with a few restrictions), the town would be ridiculously overpowered without two millers who appear guilty upon investigation.

Jordan said this game was very pro town. Having two millers would mean it would be more or less balanced, and wouldn't be very pro town.

You are completely mistaken; having two millers does nothing to balance the infinite revivier. That makes absolutely no sense.

2. I doubt the mafia skipped a Night Kill, which means that there is probably another doctor, in which case two millers are needed to balance the extra protection.

Or bulletproof.

I highly doubt that the mafia attempted to kill Zaradi after he claimed bulletproof, but if there are two doctors and a bulletproof in addition to an infinite reviver, then there definitely have to be two millers.

3. I have provided accurate information to the town that has lead to third-party deaths and have even been confirmed by an OP.

You could be a mafia role cop.

I am not a role cop; I detect whether or not an individual is third-party. Just because F_16 dropped in to say it does not mean that it is true.

4. I correctly identified that Curtis was in the game before anybody else even claimed him.

That doesn't mean anything. Curtis is a pretty major character. It's obvious that he'll be in the game.

Rudy is also a pretty major character, and he was not in the game.

Are you soft claiming Rudy?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:44:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:42:02 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:27:37 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:21:10 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:19:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:16:05 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I am thinking that Bluesteel is mafia.

Case

Bluesteel's role and character were not revealed; even if he had been the Jester, we should have been able to see this after he died. However, we did not, so we can assume that the mod hid it for a particular reason, namely to allow him to replace lannan without being suspected. Bluesteel bussed LDF; she never visited Knukle, but magically he "saw" her visit him during the night he died. I think he then led a lynch on himself so that he could replace an inactive teammate with a more powerful role. He proceeded to claim vanilla, which is unconfirmable because the cop conveniently died, and has been leading the town into mislynches ever since. Bluesteel has to be scum.

VTL Bluesteel

No, the mod hid it because if we knew he was jester, we would lose interest in this game.

That makes absolutely no sense; nobody lost interest in ???? Mafia even though everyone the mod pretended that Ober was a jester.

He hid the role so that Bluesteel could come back as lannan without being lynched immediately.

It's a different mod.

This means nothing. Your argument was that the Jester would make everyone lose interest, but I have empirically shown you that this was not the case in other games. The population of players is the same. In addition, until now everyone thought that Bluesteel was the Jester, but nobody lost interest in the game, so even if we look at this game alone, your analysis is still incorrect.

It's a different mod, so Jordan might think it would make people lose interest, and as such, block the role.

This makes no sense because everyone thought that he was the Jester (apparently you still think that), and nobody lost interest.
Or there's a janitor.

He was lynched, not night killed.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:44:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:42:34 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:26:12 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:20:18 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:18:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Actually, unvote, VTL Royal

Hard to believe there are two millers.

Actually, it is not so hard to believe that there are two millers.

1. Since you have infinite revival powers (with a few restrictions), the town would be ridiculously overpowered without two millers who appear guilty upon investigation.

Jordan said this game was very pro town. Having two millers would mean it would be more or less balanced, and wouldn't be very pro town.

You are completely mistaken; having two millers does nothing to balance the infinite revivier. That makes absolutely no sense.

2. I doubt the mafia skipped a Night Kill, which means that there is probably another doctor, in which case two millers are needed to balance the extra protection.

Or bulletproof.

I highly doubt that the mafia attempted to kill Zaradi after he claimed bulletproof, but if there are two doctors and a bulletproof in addition to an infinite reviver, then there definitely have to be two millers.

3. I have provided accurate information to the town that has lead to third-party deaths and have even been confirmed by an OP.

You could be a mafia role cop.

I am not a role cop; I detect whether or not an individual is third-party. Just because F_16 dropped in to say it does not mean that it is true.

4. I correctly identified that Curtis was in the game before anybody else even claimed him.

That doesn't mean anything. Curtis is a pretty major character. It's obvious that he'll be in the game.

Rudy is also a pretty major character, and he was not in the game.

Are you soft claiming Rudy?

No, I am not. I am simply pointing out that major characters are not necessarily in the game.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:44:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:18:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Actually, unvote, VTL Royal

Hard to believe there are two millers.

Actually, it is not so hard to believe that there are two millers.

1. Since you have infinite revival powers (with a few restrictions), the town would be ridiculously overpowered without two millers who appear guilty upon investigation.

2. I doubt the mafia skipped a Night Kill, which means that there is probably another doctor, in which case two millers are needed to balance the extra protection.

3. I have provided accurate information to the town that has lead to third-party deaths and have even been confirmed by an OP.

4. I correctly identified that Curtis was in the game before anybody else even claimed him.

first, chill out everyone. Don't lynch anyone before we have time to think things through. Fast lynches is how town loses.

Second, this is all explained by a mafia role cop and an obvious guess (since all the original ASBO 5 - Kelly, Simon, Alisha, Nathan, and Curtis - are in the game). Your role is almost too complicated.

What did you do last night?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:46:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:44:57 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:18:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Actually, unvote, VTL Royal

Hard to believe there are two millers.

Actually, it is not so hard to believe that there are two millers.

1. Since you have infinite revival powers (with a few restrictions), the town would be ridiculously overpowered without two millers who appear guilty upon investigation.

2. I doubt the mafia skipped a Night Kill, which means that there is probably another doctor, in which case two millers are needed to balance the extra protection.

3. I have provided accurate information to the town that has lead to third-party deaths and have even been confirmed by an OP.

4. I correctly identified that Curtis was in the game before anybody else even claimed him.

first, chill out everyone. Don't lynch anyone before we have time to think things through. Fast lynches is how town loses.

Second, this is all explained by a mafia role cop and an obvious guess (since all the original ASBO 5 - Kelly, Simon, Alisha, Nathan, and Curtis - are in the game). Your role is almost too complicated.

What did you do last night?

I went to Curtis for protection.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:46:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:44:57 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:42:34 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:26:12 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:20:18 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:18:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Actually, unvote, VTL Royal

Hard to believe there are two millers.

Actually, it is not so hard to believe that there are two millers.

1. Since you have infinite revival powers (with a few restrictions), the town would be ridiculously overpowered without two millers who appear guilty upon investigation.

Jordan said this game was very pro town. Having two millers would mean it would be more or less balanced, and wouldn't be very pro town.

You are completely mistaken; having two millers does nothing to balance the infinite revivier. That makes absolutely no sense.

2. I doubt the mafia skipped a Night Kill, which means that there is probably another doctor, in which case two millers are needed to balance the extra protection.

Or bulletproof.

I highly doubt that the mafia attempted to kill Zaradi after he claimed bulletproof, but if there are two doctors and a bulletproof in addition to an infinite reviver, then there definitely have to be two millers.

3. I have provided accurate information to the town that has lead to third-party deaths and have even been confirmed by an OP.

You could be a mafia role cop.

I am not a role cop; I detect whether or not an individual is third-party. Just because F_16 dropped in to say it does not mean that it is true.

4. I correctly identified that Curtis was in the game before anybody else even claimed him.

That doesn't mean anything. Curtis is a pretty major character. It's obvious that he'll be in the game.

Rudy is also a pretty major character, and he was not in the game.

Are you soft claiming Rudy?

No, I am not. I am simply pointing out that major characters are not necessarily in the game.

Actually, I know for a fact that Rudy is in this game.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:47:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:46:28 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:44:57 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:42:34 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:26:12 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:20:18 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:18:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Actually, unvote, VTL Royal

Hard to believe there are two millers.

Actually, it is not so hard to believe that there are two millers.

1. Since you have infinite revival powers (with a few restrictions), the town would be ridiculously overpowered without two millers who appear guilty upon investigation.

Jordan said this game was very pro town. Having two millers would mean it would be more or less balanced, and wouldn't be very pro town.

You are completely mistaken; having two millers does nothing to balance the infinite revivier. That makes absolutely no sense.

2. I doubt the mafia skipped a Night Kill, which means that there is probably another doctor, in which case two millers are needed to balance the extra protection.

Or bulletproof.

I highly doubt that the mafia attempted to kill Zaradi after he claimed bulletproof, but if there are two doctors and a bulletproof in addition to an infinite reviver, then there definitely have to be two millers.

3. I have provided accurate information to the town that has lead to third-party deaths and have even been confirmed by an OP.

You could be a mafia role cop.

I am not a role cop; I detect whether or not an individual is third-party. Just because F_16 dropped in to say it does not mean that it is true.

4. I correctly identified that Curtis was in the game before anybody else even claimed him.

That doesn't mean anything. Curtis is a pretty major character. It's obvious that he'll be in the game.

Rudy is also a pretty major character, and he was not in the game.

Are you soft claiming Rudy?

No, I am not. I am simply pointing out that major characters are not necessarily in the game.

Actually, I know for a fact that Rudy is in this game.

That is not possible because nobody counterclaimed LDF when she claimed Rudy and nobody else has claimed Rudy at all.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:49:00 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:47:15 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:46:28 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:44:57 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:42:34 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:26:12 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:20:18 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:18:03 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:15:25 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Actually, unvote, VTL Royal

Hard to believe there are two millers.

Actually, it is not so hard to believe that there are two millers.

1. Since you have infinite revival powers (with a few restrictions), the town would be ridiculously overpowered without two millers who appear guilty upon investigation.

Jordan said this game was very pro town. Having two millers would mean it would be more or less balanced, and wouldn't be very pro town.

You are completely mistaken; having two millers does nothing to balance the infinite revivier. That makes absolutely no sense.

2. I doubt the mafia skipped a Night Kill, which means that there is probably another doctor, in which case two millers are needed to balance the extra protection.

Or bulletproof.

I highly doubt that the mafia attempted to kill Zaradi after he claimed bulletproof, but if there are two doctors and a bulletproof in addition to an infinite reviver, then there definitely have to be two millers.

3. I have provided accurate information to the town that has lead to third-party deaths and have even been confirmed by an OP.

You could be a mafia role cop.

I am not a role cop; I detect whether or not an individual is third-party. Just because F_16 dropped in to say it does not mean that it is true.

4. I correctly identified that Curtis was in the game before anybody else even claimed him.

That doesn't mean anything. Curtis is a pretty major character. It's obvious that he'll be in the game.

Rudy is also a pretty major character, and he was not in the game.

Are you soft claiming Rudy?

No, I am not. I am simply pointing out that major characters are not necessarily in the game.

Actually, I know for a fact that Rudy is in this game.

That is not possible because nobody counterclaimed LDF when she claimed Rudy and nobody else has claimed Rudy at all.

Maybe they haven't noticed because they've been inactive. LDF was rachel, not rudy.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:49:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:42:14 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Royal, you are acting super scummy and making no sense. I have to think about some things because your claim is so complex it seems hard to fake, but yeah, you could be a role cop I guess.

I seriously have no idea who the remaining mafia are (or if there are 2 or 1 left). However, I'm active enough that I wouldn't miss submitting a night kill and that's the only possible explanation. I guess possibly vmpire role blocked the killer and that stopped a kill. Or vmpire is mafia and is going to come on and try to fake whoever he role blocked as a killer, so mafia voluntarily gave up a kill.

Regardless, royal, there obviously isn't a second doctor. Everyone claimed. I wasn't lying and am the only possible "second doctor" candidate, which further doesn't make sense why you're going after me.

I need to re-read your other accusations, but they are equally ridiculous.

Oh yeah, I bussed LDF because she was inactive then replaced another mafioso??
You bussed LDF because you wanted confirmation.

1) LDF isn't an inactive player; 2) mods don't let you do that - ????? Mafia was an obvious exception;
I do not see why Jordan would not let you do that in this game. Why did he mask your role?
3) if i was mafia, i could have hammered Thadd. The whole "oops I forgot to bold thing" was BS because I was jester.
I think that you accidentally did not hammer him and then realized that you had been caught.
I'm never that inattentive. I just didn't think you guys would be such sheep that if I said "lynch me or Thadd," you'd actually lynch Thadd.

4) If I was mafia before, why didn't I just take the successful bus as role confirmation?? Why would I then go after Thadd too...... No logic.

Because we realized that LDF never visited Knukle in the first place since she is not Brian.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:49:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:46:28 AM, royalpaladin wrote:


I went to Curtis for protection.

If this is true (and not complete BS), why would you expect a SECOND DOCTOR rather than that mafia targeted you. Seems like you forgot your own claim and thought of something stupid.

I didn't suspect you until you posted:

VTL bluesteel, case, yada yada

You had that all waaay too pre-planned, like you already wrote it in the mafia PM ahead of time. It doesn't seem like you even waited for LK's reveal to think of all that stuff.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)