Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Favorite arcade game?

RandomName
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 1:06:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I didn't grow up with these amazing games (I was born in '97), but I have grown to love them. I would have to say my favorite is Gauntlet, which came out in 1985 and was made by Atari Games. What's your favorite?
"Remember, the storm is a good opportunity for the pine and the cypress to show their strength and their stability."
-Ho Chi Minh
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 1:18:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Gauntlet definitly, me and my 3 cousins used to play the newer versions that allowed 4 players. My other fav would be those fighting games like street fighter 2 and stuff.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
RandomName
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 4:14:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 10:40:46 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Can't say crap against Galaga. That was the sh!t.

Galaga is definitely in the top ten.
"Remember, the storm is a good opportunity for the pine and the cypress to show their strength and their stability."
-Ho Chi Minh
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 5:22:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/5/2012 4:14:56 PM, RandomName wrote:
At 3/4/2012 10:40:46 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Can't say crap against Galaga. That was the sh!t.

Galaga is definitely in the top ten.

Definitly, I dont see why people hate it?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 5:23:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love Galaga.
Here's an underrated game. Mappy
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Oldfrith
Posts: 301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 5:34:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/5/2012 5:23:39 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I love Galaga.
Here's an underrated game. Mappy

Mappy... You think its childish... Then you play it.
You know how people, when they don't know the meaning of a word, automatically think it's appropriate?
Well, How about this one:
Schloop-Schloop-Ping-a-Pang-bong
Which means:
To play a vigorous game of monopoly
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 5:43:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I do I have it at home.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RandomName
Posts: 10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 4:57:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Anyone been to the website: free80sarcade.com. It's pretty awsome. Dosen't come close to the cabinet versions, though.
"Remember, the storm is a good opportunity for the pine and the cypress to show their strength and their stability."
-Ho Chi Minh
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 8:54:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sadly, I could never really get into arcade games, as whenever my parents gave me that beloved quarter, I would die on the first level, five seconds in.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 8:57:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 8:54:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Sadly, I could never really get into arcade games, as whenever my parents gave me that beloved quarter, I would die on the first level, five seconds in.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. So dissapointing.
I guess that Spartan armor does inhibit your reflexes and range of motion a bit compared to normal civilian clothing...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 8:58:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 8:57:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:54:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Sadly, I could never really get into arcade games, as whenever my parents gave me that beloved quarter, I would die on the first level, five seconds in.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. So dissapointing.
I guess that Spartan armor does inhibit your reflexes and range of motion a bit compared to normal civilian clothing...

Lol if what your saying is true Zaradi, then i must be naked whenever I play an old arcade game. :P
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 9:00:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 8:58:30 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:57:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:54:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Sadly, I could never really get into arcade games, as whenever my parents gave me that beloved quarter, I would die on the first level, five seconds in.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. So dissapointing.
I guess that Spartan armor does inhibit your reflexes and range of motion a bit compared to normal civilian clothing...

Lol if what your saying is true Zaradi, then i must be naked whenever I play an old arcade game. :P

Wait, are you saying you DON'T play arcade games naked?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 9:05:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 9:00:44 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:58:30 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:57:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:54:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Sadly, I could never really get into arcade games, as whenever my parents gave me that beloved quarter, I would die on the first level, five seconds in.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. So dissapointing.
I guess that Spartan armor does inhibit your reflexes and range of motion a bit compared to normal civilian clothing...

Lol if what your saying is true Zaradi, then i must be naked whenever I play an old arcade game. :P

Wait, are you saying you DON'T play arcade games naked?

No cause you said that clothing stops your skills and I said then I must be naked whenever I play classic arcade games.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 9:07:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 9:05:38 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 3/7/2012 9:00:44 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:58:30 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:57:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:54:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Sadly, I could never really get into arcade games, as whenever my parents gave me that beloved quarter, I would die on the first level, five seconds in.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. So dissapointing.
I guess that Spartan armor does inhibit your reflexes and range of motion a bit compared to normal civilian clothing...

Lol if what your saying is true Zaradi, then i must be naked whenever I play an old arcade game. :P

Wait, are you saying you DON'T play arcade games naked?

No cause you said that clothing stops your skills and I said then I must be naked whenever I play classic arcade games.

Odd...I guess I'm the only one.
That must be why the arcade workers give me strange looks...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 9:14:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 8:57:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:54:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Sadly, I could never really get into arcade games, as whenever my parents gave me that beloved quarter, I would die on the first level, five seconds in.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. So dissapointing.
I guess that Spartan armor does inhibit your reflexes and range of motion a bit compared to normal civilian clothing...

Actually, according to this link, its quite the opposite.

http://halo.wikia.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 9:15:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/5/2012 5:43:25 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I do I have it at home.

They don't have mappy anymore? The fvck guys. The fvck.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 9:19:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 9:14:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:57:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:54:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Sadly, I could never really get into arcade games, as whenever my parents gave me that beloved quarter, I would die on the first level, five seconds in.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. So dissapointing.
I guess that Spartan armor does inhibit your reflexes and range of motion a bit compared to normal civilian clothing...

Actually, according to this link, its quite the opposite.

http://halo.wikia.com...

The fvck.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 6:56:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 9:07:13 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/7/2012 9:05:38 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 3/7/2012 9:00:44 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:58:30 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:57:20 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/7/2012 8:54:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Sadly, I could never really get into arcade games, as whenever my parents gave me that beloved quarter, I would die on the first level, five seconds in.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. So dissapointing.
I guess that Spartan armor does inhibit your reflexes and range of motion a bit compared to normal civilian clothing...

Lol if what your saying is true Zaradi, then i must be naked whenever I play an old arcade game. :P

Wait, are you saying you DON'T play arcade games naked?

No cause you said that clothing stops your skills and I said then I must be naked whenever I play classic arcade games.

Odd...I guess I'm the only one.
That must be why the arcade workers give me strange looks...

Lol, Since your not understanding what I mean.... I basically meant that I am nude when I play games. :P
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary