Total Posts:469|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harry Potter Mafia DP5

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:34:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
***TUF2 has replaced Medic***

***Need 2 replacements for Viper-King and HCP***

Dead Players

1) Airmax1 – You are the Marauder's map. Your awesome magical abilities enable you to track and watch anyone within the Hogwarts school and its grounds. You are the TRACKER/WATCHER. Each night choose a player and find out who they visited and who visited them. However, you cannot track or watch any player outside of Hogwarts. You win with the town.

2) Viper-King1 – You are Sirius Black. Frustrated that the Ministry of Magic thinks you are a criminal and the Order of the Phoenix doesn't let you contribute, you take matters into your own hands. You are the VIGILANTE. Each night, you MUST choose a player to kill. You win with the town.

3) USM – You are a bludger, a heavy Quidditch ball that is used to smack players in their gut and distract them from their focus. Each night, you must roleblock a player. You win with the town.

4) Drafterman - ????? - ????? - ?????

5) SocialPinko – You are Peter Pettigrew. For over 10 years, you have lived as Ron Weasley's rat, scabbers. You are very good at concealing your indentity. You are the NINJA. You cannot be tracked or watched. You can also "visit" a player each night (and do nothing) to fool anybody who may be checking what you are up to. You are also a 1X Janitor. You win with the mafia.

6) TUF – You are James Potter. In your time at Hogwarts, you were a maverick who never followed the rules. You bring Vigilante justice to Hogwarts. You are the DAYVIG. Each day phase, you may choose a player to kill. You win with the town.

7) LordKnukle – You are Bellatrix Lestrange, Voldemort's second in command. You torture people for fun. You are the ROLEBLOCKER. Each night, choose a player to roleblock. That player is prevented from using their night action. They also cannot be protected. You are a master of the Cruciatus Curse. You can make the next day phase very painful for that roleblocked player by making them require one less vote to be lynched. They also cannot vote that Day Phase. This only works for the first three Day Phases. You win with the mafia.

8) Jordan – You are Kingsley Shacklebolt. You are an AUROR. Muggles call you a "cop." Each night, investigate a player to find out whether they are a dark wizard. You win with the town.

Active Players

1) Zaradi
2) Xerge
3) Thaddues
4) RoyalPaladin
5) bluesteel
6) vmpire
7) HCP
8) Lickdafoot
9) Blackhawk
10) NonEntity (replaced PartamRuhem)
11) Airmax 2 (replaced kyro90)
12) TUF2 (replaced Medic)
13) Viper-King2 (replaced tvellalott)

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:46:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Bolding all the replacements in this game for easy access.

Active Players

1) Zaradi
2) Xerge
3) Thaddues
4) RoyalPaladin
5) bluesteel
6) vmpire
7) HCP
8) Lickdafoot
9) Blackhawk
10) Jordan2 (replaced Viper-King2) (who replaced tvellalott)
11) Airmax 2 (replaced kyro90)
12) TUF2 (replaced Medic)
13) NonEntity (replaced PartamRuhem)

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:48:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'll worry about this one tomorrow. Good night.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:49:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 10:46:44 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
I am soo mad at however killed me recent me last night lol. Anyways, we need watcher results.

Are you able to share your investigation results? I'm guessing no.
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:50:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 10:49:41 PM, nonentity wrote:
At 3/6/2012 10:46:44 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
I am soo mad at however killed me recent me last night lol. Anyways, we need watcher results.

Are you able to share your investigation results? I'm guessing no.

I didn't get any result from last night because I died.
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:51:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 10:46:44 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
I am soo mad at however killed me recent me last night lol. Anyways, we need watcher results.

dam. I'm guessing the doc choose the other important role (RP I believe?)
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:52:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 10:51:24 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 3/6/2012 10:46:44 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
I am soo mad at however killed me recent me last night lol. Anyways, we need watcher results.

dam. I'm guessing the doc choose the other important role (RP I believe?)

@Royalpaladin, I wasn't really paying attention. What did you claim, earlier.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:53:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 10:52:47 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 3/6/2012 10:51:24 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 3/6/2012 10:46:44 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
I am soo mad at however killed me recent me last night lol. Anyways, we need watcher results.

dam. I'm guessing the doc choose the other important role (RP I believe?)

@Royalpaladin, I wasn't really paying attention. What did you claim, earlier.

I am Snape, the Inventor.
Xerge
Posts: 1,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:54:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 10:38:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Did anybody watch Jordan last night?

@ANONMYOUS: REVEAL YOURSELF OR I WILL NOT COMPLY WITH YOUR DEMANDS

Hm? Did something happen?
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:55:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 10:54:39 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 3/6/2012 10:38:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Did anybody watch Jordan last night?

@ANONMYOUS: REVEAL YOURSELF OR I WILL NOT COMPLY WITH YOUR DEMANDS

Hm? Did something happen?

Not only "Anonymous" reveals himself.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:59:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 10:55:17 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 3/6/2012 10:49:45 PM, TUF wrote:
Why hello LDF. >:-)

VTL LDF

Why LDF?

Very good question. TUF? Care to explain?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:00:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 10:49:45 PM, TUF wrote:
Why hello LDF. >:-)

VTL LDF

hello :)

I know you think i'm cute and all, but theres other ways to express your affection than votes.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:01:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 10:59:49 PM, TUF wrote:
Unvote for now.

Okay, now this is really weird. Voting for LDF with no reason, then when we ask why, you unvote. Wtf is this?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:02:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 11:01:01 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/6/2012 10:59:49 PM, TUF wrote:
Unvote for now.

Okay, now this is really weird. Voting for LDF with no reason, then when we ask why, you unvote. Wtf is this?

One second.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:03:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 10:58:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Xerge had no visitors

Gah, that was poorly orchestrated on my part :( The Doctor must've been on Royal and, if Thad listened to me too, he was also on Royal. Ugh, we lost our cop.

Sorry, town...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:04:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
everyone say your night actions so i can update the list
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:04:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 11:03:47 PM, TUF wrote:
LDF is not mafia. I was only kidding.

What the sitch?

Weirdo. :P
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:05:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 11:04:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/6/2012 11:03:47 PM, TUF wrote:
LDF is not mafia. I was only kidding.

What the sitch?

Weirdo. :P

Whats happened in the few DP since I've been dead?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:06:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is what Bluesteel posted last DP and should get you up to speed. Of course, LordKnuckle was Bellatrix Lestrange and Jordan1 is dead.

Unclaimed

Zaradi
Xerge
Medic
Lickdafoot
Blackhawk
vmpire
kyro90

LIVING

Tvellalot [VK (b)]– Gwenog Jones – Role Redirector
Airmax (b) – Professor Sinistra - Watcher
HCP – Luna Lovegood – investigator
Royal – Snape – Potions Master
Jordan – Kingsley - Cop
Thadd – Fat Lady – Watcher
PR – Stan Shunpike – Bus Driver
LK – Moaning Myrtle – Bodyguard
Bluesteel – Goyle - Bulletproof

DEAD

Airmax (a) – Marauder's Map – Watcher/Tracker (Day killed DP1)
Viper – Sirius – overeager Vig (NK NP1)
Socialpinko – FAKE CLAIM – Fleur Delacour – REAL ROLE – Peter Pettigrew – Mafia Janitor/Ninja (Lynched DP3)
USM – Bludger – Townie RBer – NP1 RBed TUF (TUF denies this) [Day killed DP2]
Drafterman - ???????? - ???????? [Janitored NP2; beware a good fake claim]
TUF – James Potter – Day Vig (NK NP3)

Crucio Cursed
NP1: Royal
NP2: nonentity
NP3:

Role blocked
NP1:_____
NP2: nonentity
NP3: nonentity

HCP Role uses (useless so far) – no crumpled horn snorkbacks
NP1: LDF
NP2: bluesteel
NP3: royal

Thadd's results
NP1: PR visited VK
NP2: no one visited royal
NP3: Airmax and Xerge visit Jordan

Airmax (b) results
NP1:________
NP2: LK visited PR/nonentity
NP3: Xerge and Thadd visit Jordan

PR (nonentity) busses
NP1: bluesteel and VK (so I was the real NK target)
NP2: RBed
NP3: RBed

Jordan's results:
NP2: guilty on spinko
NP1/3: innocent on bluesteel/tvellalot (which on which night)

LK's actions:
NP1:
NP2: visited PR/nonentity
NP3:

VK (b) actions
NP1: redirect Blackhawk to LDF (confirmed as true by Blackhawk)
NP2: redirect TUF to TUF
NP3: Redirected nonentity to herself

Mysteries

Why did Thadd see no one ELSE visit VK besides PR? Who killed VK? Is there a ninja?

Who did VK target NP1? His role PM says he's overeager.

Suspect list:
Medic – just jumps in to vote a bunch of people (DP2)

ALL THE BLANKS NEED TO BE FILLED IN.

Lastly, the airmax thing isn't a mystery. VK visited nonentity NP3, airmax watched nonentity NP2....
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:07:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/6/2012 11:05:41 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/6/2012 11:04:21 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/6/2012 11:03:47 PM, TUF wrote:
LDF is not mafia. I was only kidding.

What the sitch?

Weirdo. :P

Whats happened in the few DP since I've been dead?

We lynched Bella (LK). Besides that, I've forgotten xD
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...