Total Posts:186|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Sci-Fi Mafia - DP1

BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:46:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Rules:

1. No c/p from role PM.

2. No PMs outside ones created by the mod.

3. Inactives will be quickly replaced.

4. Mafia must post their night actions inside the DP, for all to see.

Active players:

1. M. Torres
2. Royalpaladin
3. Lordknukle
4. F-16
5. Lickdafoot
6. Drafterman
7. TUF
8. Thaddeus
9. Zaradi, signin' on like a boss.
10. Lannan13
11. Medic
12. Xerge
13. Blackhawk1331
14. Kyro90 The Black Cat
15. IT'S ME, PARTAM!
16. Logic_on_rails
17. Mestari

9 votes for death.

By the way, disregard rule 4.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:48:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Zaradi

Noob rule.

I win with the town.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:49:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm going to pull a Spirtle and claim DP1.

I win with the Mafia. I'm the Godfather.

Doc/Watcher on me!

VTL kyro for claim.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:51:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:49:56 PM, drafterman wrote:
I'm going to pull a Spirtle and claim DP1.

I win with the Mafia. I'm the Godfather.

Doc/Watcher on me!

VTL kyro for claim.

CCed.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:52:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Kyro
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:53:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Nice Rule #4.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 1:59:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mr. Sonny from I Robots.
VTL Logic on Rails
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:01:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:59:56 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Mr. Sonny from I Robots.
VTL Logic on Rails

Okay. So Kyro, Lannan, and Zaradi should all claim, then VTNL?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:01:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 1:59:56 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Mr. Sonny from I Robots.
VTL Logic on Rails

?????
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:04:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:01:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
We should get claims from all of the n00bs and then one from Torres for the First Pressure rule.

lannan has already claimed.

First pressure? That's BS. Through that logic no one should ever VTL for pressure at all on DP1.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:05:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:04:06 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:01:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
We should get claims from all of the n00bs and then one from Torres for the First Pressure rule.

lannan has already claimed.

First pressure? That's BS. Through that logic no one should ever VTL for pressure at all on DP1.

The first person who pressures should have to claim.

You can pressure on DP1 if you would like, but then you have to be pressured back. Scared that I caught you? ;)
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:06:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:05:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:04:06 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:01:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
We should get claims from all of the n00bs and then one from Torres for the First Pressure rule.

lannan has already claimed.

First pressure? That's BS. Through that logic no one should ever VTL for pressure at all on DP1.

The first person who pressures should have to claim.

You can pressure on DP1 if you would like, but then you have to be pressured back. Scared that I caught you? ;)

I won't claim without pressure, so whatever. I don't care about your rule. Act on it, Pally.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:07:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I voted now cause I'll woon't be back on till tomorrow.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:08:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Let's get a post in before I am swamped with work.

I'm a fellow who rails against an authoritarian government. I have a 1 shot power of some significance. Why am I saying this? Because my claim is decidedly suspect and I want to lay the groundwork now so that I'm not suspected later.

Also, Blackvoid said he chose my character for me because he thought I spoke like the character chosen. That said, I haven't seen my character in their movie before.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:08:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:05:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:04:06 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:01:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
We should get claims from all of the n00bs and then one from Torres for the First Pressure rule.

lannan has already claimed.

First pressure? That's BS. Through that logic no one should ever VTL for pressure at all on DP1.

The first person who pressures should have to claim.

Why?


You can pressure on DP1 if you would like, but then you have to be pressured back. Scared that I caught you? ;)

"Caught?" We went through this nonsense in ???? Mafia. First to pressure is no more likely to be mafia than a random selection.
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:08:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:07:19 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
M. Torres, you're on. Claim. FIRST PRESSURE RULE DUDE

UNVOTE VTL Torres

Unvote VTL PartamRuhem

Never liked your play style anyway. Why don't you claim since YOU'RE on?
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:10:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:08:21 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:07:19 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
M. Torres, you're on. Claim. FIRST PRESSURE RULE DUDE

UNVOTE VTL Torres

Unvote VTL PartamRuhem

Never liked your play style anyway. Why don't you claim since YOU'RE on?

Never liked you anyway. I am Andrew from Chronicle.

your turn bubba bud
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:12:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:08:20 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:05:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:04:06 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:01:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
We should get claims from all of the n00bs and then one from Torres for the First Pressure rule.

lannan has already claimed.

First pressure? That's BS. Through that logic no one should ever VTL for pressure at all on DP1.

The first person who pressures should have to claim.

Why?

Because most non-n00bs do not expect to have to claim, and they are more likely to be mafia, so it throws them off guard. Bluesteel did this to me in Misfits and I had to pull a claim out of thin air.

You can pressure on DP1 if you would like, but then you have to be pressured back. Scared that I caught you? ;)

"Caught?" We went through this nonsense in ???? Mafia. First to pressure is no more likely to be mafia than a random selection.

LOL

I know
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:13:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dead

Role Claimed
1. Logic_on_rails - ???? - ???? - 1-shot Power?

Character Claimed
2. Lannan13 - Sonny - I, Robot
3. IT'S ME, PARTAM! - Andrew - Chronicle

No Claim
4. M. Torres
5. Royalpaladin
6. Lordknukle
7. F-16
8. Lickdafoot
9. Drafterman
10. TUF
11. Thaddeus
12. Zaradi, signin' on like a boss.
13. Medic
14. Xerge
15. Blackhawk1331
16. Kyro90 The Black Cat
17. Mestari

UVC
Kyro - 3/9 - royal, drafterman, LK,
Logic - 1/9 - lannan
Torres - 1/9 - PR
PR - 1/9 - Torres
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:13:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:10:06 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:08:21 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 3/7/2012 2:07:19 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
M. Torres, you're on. Claim. FIRST PRESSURE RULE DUDE

UNVOTE VTL Torres

Unvote VTL PartamRuhem

Never liked your play style anyway. Why don't you claim since YOU'RE on?

Never liked you anyway. I am Andrew from Chronicle.

your turn bubba bud

Are you serious?

1) Chronicle is such a brand new movie, I seriously have to doubt that's an actual character and....

2) Did you even SEE Chronicle? You DO realize what happens to Andrew, right? What kind of character he is??
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:16:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 2:13:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Mod Style Note: BV likes to play into rivalries.

In other words, you and LK have win conditions to get the other lynched?