Beginners 7.3: Drafter Games END GAME

Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 7:14:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mafia Wins!

1st Place: Mafia (Oldfrith, Jordan, Xerge, Ober)
2nd Place: Airmax and Fubar (3rd Party)
3rd Place: Town (everyone else)

Surviving Players:

Royal - Miller/75% BP - TOWN
Oldfrith - Lawyer - MAFIA
Ober - Janitor - MAFIA
Xerge - Framer - MAFIA
Airmax - Planter - 3RD PARTY
Fubar - Serial Killer - 3RD PARTY

Dead Players:

Zaradi - Cop - TOWN
Contra - Odd Tracker - TOWN
Thett - Doctor - TOWN
TUF - Cop - TOWN
Kyro - Jailkeeper - TOWN
Vmpire - Lie Detector - TOWN
Jordan - Redirector - TOWN

Final Numbers:

TOWN: 1
MAFIA: 3
3RD PARTY: 2

Beginning Numbers:

TOWN: 7
MAFIA: 4
3RD PARTY: 2

Action Summary:

DP1:
VTNL - 7/7 - Xerge, TUF, Royal, Kyro, Oldfrith, Vmpire, Ober

NP1:
(Player - Role - Action - Affiliation - Result)

TUF - Paranoid Cop - Cop (Zaradi) Royal - TOWN - Gets Guilty
Zaradi - Insane Cop - Cop Ober - TOWN - Gets innocent
Contra - Odd Tracker - Watch Royal - TOWN - Visits No one
Airmax - Planter - Target Self - TOWN - JAILED BY KYRO
Thett - Bad Doctor - Protects Ober - TOWN - Fails
Fubar - Serial Killer - Kills TUF - 3rd Party - TUF Dies
Oldfrith - Lawyer - Lawyers Xerge - MAFIA - Xerge is innocent
Jordan - Redirector - TUF to Royal - MAFIA - TUF Cops Royal
Kyro - Jailkeeper - Jails Airmax - TOWN - Airmax Jailed
Xerge - Framer - Frames Airmax - MAFIA - Airmax Guilty
Ober - Janitor - Janitors Contra - MAFIA - Contra Role Not Reavealed
Vmpire - Lie Detector - Check Royal's IWWTT - TOWN - TRUTH
MAFIA - NULL - Xerge Kills Contra - MAFIA - Contra Dies

DP2:
VTNL - 6/6 - Xerge, Jordan, Airmax, Kyro, Oldfrith, Zaradi 

NP2:

Fubar - Serial Killer - Kill Thett - 3RD PARTY - Thett Dies
Vmpire - Lie Detector - Jordan's IWWTT - TOWN - Lie
Zaradi - Insane Cop - Investigate Airmax - TOWN - Guilty
Airmax - Planter - Plants Self as Inno - 3RD PARTY - Airmax Innocent
Kyro - Jailkeeper - Jail Ober - TOWN - Ober Jailed
Oldfrith - Lawyer - Lawyers Jordan - MAFIA - Jordan Innocent
Jordan - Redirector - Skip - MAFIA - Skip
Thett - Doc - Skip - TOWN - Skip
MAFIA - MAFIA - Kill Zaradi - MAFIA - Zarardi Dies

DP3:
VTL Jordan - 5/5 - Royal, Fubar, Vmpire, Xerge, Airmax

NP3:

Fubar - Serial Killer - Kill Vmpire - 3RD PARTY - Vmpire Dies
Kyro - JailKeeper - Jails Royal- TOWN - Royal Jailed
Airmax - Planter - Plants Self as Inno - 3RD PARTY - Airmax Innocent
Oldfrith - Lawyer - Lawyers Ober - MAFIA - Ober Innocent
Vmpire - Lie Detector - Oldfrith's IWWTT - TOWN - Lie
Xerge - Framer - Frame Fubar - MAFIA - Fubar Guiilty
MAFIA - MAFIA - Kill Kyro - MAFIA - Kyro Dies

Roles:

Kyro – Having been unlucky in two mafia games, you decide to take the job of the town jailkeeper. With this job, each night, you can throw someone in jail. By doing so, you will protect them from night kills. However, you will also roleblock them. You win with the town.

Zaradi – Through your deep analysis and good investigative skills, you have become the town cop. Each night, you can investigate someone and can determine their affiliation. You win with the town.

Contra – You are an odd person. You also seem to give off a creepy vibe. As a result, you are the tracker. Each night, because of your stalker characteristics, you can track someone and determine who they visited that night. However, because you are an odd person, this skill only works on odd nights. You win with the town.

Thett – Ever since you were little, your parents wanted you to become a doctor. You followed their wishes. As a result, you are now the town doctor. Each night, you can protect someone and prevent them from being night killed. You win with the town.

Royal – In whatever game you seem to be in, everyone thinks that you are anti-town, even in games when you are actually town. As a result you are the town miller, and will appear guilty to investigations. Furthermore, having lost that logic argument with HCP, you have also developed a thick skin towards insults, however, these insults still hurt your feelings a little. Therefore, you are also 75% Bulletproof. You win with the town.

TUF – When HCP defiled your avatar, you vowed to take revenge. As a result, you signed up with the cops to try to reinstate justice at DDO. Therefore, you are the town cop. Each night, you can investigate someone and determine their affiliation. You win with the town.

OldFrith – With old age, comes wisdom. As a result, you are very wise. This has prompted you to become a lawyer. However, because of your evil tendencies, you are the lawyer for the mafia. Each night, you can target one player and that player will appear innocent to investigations that night. You win with the Mafia.

OberHerr – You, the master chief, sometimes need to stoop to low levels. As a result, you are the mafia janitor. This role can only be used once, and when used, the role of the dead player will not be revealed to town, but will be revealed to the mafia. You win with the mafia.

Xerge – You are the mafia framer. Each night, you can target someone, and that player will appear guilty to all investigations that night. You win with the mafia.

Jordan – Having died the first NP twice now, you are an angry guy. The anger waves that radiate off you have the power to redirect abilities. Therefore, you are the redirector. Every night, you can target a player, and have his role (should he use it) redirected to another player. You win with the mafia.

Airmax – Having won awards in both rounds as Town and Mafia, you decide to try the last affiliation left, third party. As a result, you are the Planter. Each night, you can target a player and either plant evidence that will make them look innocent or guilty. Should a cop investigate them, they will get your results. You win with yourself.

Fubar – Having played both mafia and town, you are now affiliated with just yourself. Therefore, you are third party Serial Killer. You're in it for yourself. Each night, you can target a player, and that player will die, if he is not affected by other roles. As you are by yourself, your goal is to not die. You win when you survive until the endgame. You win with yourself.

Vmpire – You are a special vampire. Because of the 321 and the end of your name, you also have the capacity to detect lies. As a result, you are the lie detector. Each night, you can submit a statement to me and I will tell you if that person is telling the truth or not. You win with the town.

Conclusion:

Congratulations guys for finishing the beginner course. The next game will be a themed game, that will incorporate everything that you've learned over this course. I won't be able to host it, so Zaradi will mod it in my stead.

Thanks for putting up with me as a mod. (:
Oldfrith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 7:43:08 PM
Can't believe you guys accepted my claim.
You know how people, when they don't know the meaning of a word, automatically think it's appropriate?
Well, How about this one:
Schloop-Schloop-Ping-a-Pang-bong
Which means:
To play a vigorous game of monopoly
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 7:45:58 PM
At 3/8/2012 7:43:08 PM, Oldfrith wrote:

What was your claim again? I def. thought you were mafia this game, but only because of the hassling I gave you last game, not that it mattered for my role... I figured the quicker the mafia killed the town the better.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 7:54:38 PM
Did Zaradi know he was insane?

He investigated me the night he died and got 'guilty' (meaning innocent) because I planted innocent. I wonder if he survived if this would have ended up working against me in the end if he hadn't known his result were skewed this way...

My claim of insane cop would have then seemed even more suspicious to him, and even more justified his constant claim of my guilt... Something he was right about in the end.. And ironically, Fubar (the other 3rd party) defended me of...
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 7:56:22 PM
At 3/8/2012 7:54:38 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Did Zaradi know he was insane?

He investigated me the night he died and got 'guilty' (meaning innocent) because I planted innocent. I wonder if he survived if this would have ended up working against me in the end if he hadn't known his result were skewed this way...

My claim of insane cop would have then seemed even more suspicious to him, and even more justified his constant claim of my guilt... Something he was right about in the end.. And ironically, Fubar (the other 3rd party) defended me of...

Hmm. Upon reading his role, I guess there's no way he would know..
Debate.org Moderator
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 7:57:46 PM
Oh right, here were the flavors:
No one knew their own flavor.

Zaradi - Insane Cop (gets opposite results)
TUF - Paranoid Cop (always gets guilty)
Thett - Bad Doctor (50% chance of protecting)
Ober - Temporary Janitor (Role gets revealed day after)
Contra - Odd Tracker (ability only works on odd nights)
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 8:07:32 PM
At 3/8/2012 7:57:46 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Oh right, here were the flavors:
No one knew their own flavor.

Zaradi - Insane Cop (gets opposite results)
TUF - Paranoid Cop (always gets guilty)
Thett - Bad Doctor (50% chance of protecting)
Ober - Temporary Janitor (Role gets revealed day after)
Contra - Odd Tracker (ability only works on odd nights)

Why no MVPs?

I think Fubar killed like 3 players just himself...
Debate.org Moderator
Oldfrith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 8:35:42 PM
At 3/8/2012 7:45:58 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/8/2012 7:43:08 PM, Oldfrith wrote:

What was your claim again? I def. thought you were mafia this game, but only because of the hassling I gave you last game, not that it mattered for my role... I figured the quicker the mafia killed the town the better.
I claimed f- Doc.
You know how people, when they don't know the meaning of a word, automatically think it's appropriate?
Which means:
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 8:53:30 PM
Okay guys. Like HCP said, he's not going to be modding the next game. But there will be a 7.4, modded by myself. This will be an introduction into a game like you would find on the forums posted by more notable mafia players. This involves characters, themes, etc.

Before I begin to get into making the roles and characters too heavily, I need to make sure everyone is still down for one more game. Excluding myself, since I'm modding the next game, there were twelve people in this game.

Put your name on this list if you're still interested.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 9:03:25 PM
At 3/8/2012 8:53:30 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Okay guys. Like HCP said, he's not going to be modding the next game. But there will be a 7.4, modded by myself. This will be an introduction into a game like you would find on the forums posted by more notable mafia players. This involves characters, themes, etc.

Before I begin to get into making the roles and characters too heavily, I need to make sure everyone is still down for one more game. Excluding myself, since I'm modding the next game, there were twelve people in this game.

1. Airmax1227

Debate.org Moderator
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 10:47:50 PM
Alright. Role PMs are typed up and everything is set. I'll be sending out a general PM for people to confirm to playing before I send out the role PMs. Friend Requests will be heading out to people who aren't friended to me momentarily. Accept them so we can keep moving forward.
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 11:22:03 PM
At 3/8/2012 9:03:25 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

1. Airmax1227
2. Vmpire

Oldfrith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2012 6:09:54 AM
At 3/8/2012 11:22:03 PM, vmpire321 wrote:

1. Airmax1227
2. Vmpire
12. Oldfrith the wiseguy

Which means:
Oldfrith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2012 6:10:16 AM

1. Airmax1227
2. Vmpire
12. Oldfrith the wiseguy

FEEL THE UNIQUENESS!!!!!
Which means:
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2012 6:49:20 AM
At 3/9/2012 6:10:16 AM, Oldfrith wrote:

1. Airmax1227
2. Vmpire
7. Kyro90 The Black Cat
12. Oldfrith the wiseguy

FEEL THE UNIQUENESS!!!!!

Totally in. I wonder how its gonna go. BTW< Good job guys!!
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2012 12:23:20 PM
At 3/9/2012 11:30:30 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
1. Airmax1227
2. Vmpire
7. Kyro90 The Black Cat
10. Jordan56
12. Oldfrith the wise guy

Am I too late.

Nope. Still waiting on fubar to accept my friend request so I can send out the Announcement thread.