Jump to topic:

Sci-Fi Mafia - DP3

BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:02:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
A couple more deaths last night. Blackhawk is the latest victim of whatever kind of monster is destroying entire districts at a time. Zaradi was killed on the job, having been sliced up by swords just like Kyro. Also, M. Torres found himself alone in a dark alley with a masked man. Unlike the others though, he welcomed his death and couldn't wait for it to happen.

Kyro - Peter Parker - Flavored Watcher
Logic - V - 1 shot vig, Miller

M. Torres - You are Colter Stevens, from Source Code. After your body was blown in half during the War in Afghanistan, the military hooks your brain up to a virtual reality simulator, where you attempt to locate and disarm a bomb that has been planted in a train by a terrorist cell. However, the military wants you to perform more such missions after this, whereas you simply want to die, rather than live in simulation for the rest of your life. Thus, you are the Jester. To win the game you must be lynched. After that, you must get yourself killed again, but this time it can be by any means. You win with yourself.

M. Torres has won. He will share first place with the town/mafia.

Blackhawk - You are Optimus Prime, from Transformers. You're the leader of the Autobots, a group of cybernetic robot-transformers who work for good. You possess a boatload of high-tech weaponry, which you use to annihalate the opposition. On even nights you can roleblock one player. On odd nights, you transform into a mechanized fire truck than can transport anyone to safety, enabling you to protect 1 person on odd nights. You win with the town.

Zaradi - You are Dom Cobb, from Inception. You specialize in hacking into people's subconcious while they're asleep, letting you see all their secrets. Each night, you can break into one player's mind and learn their affiliation. You can also send up to 2 anonymous messages to another players(s) each night, with the stipulation that you can't claim or imply this part of your role. You win with the town.

Active players:

1. Royalpaladin
2. Lordknukle
3. F-16
4. Lickdafoot
5. Drafterman
6. TUF
7. Thaddeus
8. Lannan13 (Replaced by Zaradi2)
9. Medic
10. Xerge
11. IT'S ME, PARTAM!
12. Mestari

7 votes.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:15:55 AM
I hate Torres.

Ok, I might as well claim since I am responsible for the deaths of two people. I am the PGO. Zaradi sent me two messages (they do not count as visits) and then proceeded to investigate me even though I was the one who was pressuring Torres. He thought that I was bussing Torres.

I would say that I am sorry for not claiming earlier, but I think that this is fitting given that I have been consistently visited on NP1 over the past few games.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:20:38 AM
At 3/10/2012 10:15:55 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I hate Torres.

Ok, I might as well claim since I am responsible for the deaths of two people. I am the PGO. Zaradi sent me two messages (they do not count as visits) and then proceeded to investigate me even though I was the one who was pressuring Torres. He thought that I was bussing Torres.

I would say that I am sorry for not claiming earlier, but I think that this is fitting given that I have been consistently visited on NP1 over the past few games.

Your not responsible for a misunderstanding of another player. That's just your role.

Anyways, VTL xerge for pressure on a claim.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:47:30 AM
Jester wins don't count.

VTL Xerge
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:50:29 AM
I hate Torres.

Why exactly would Zaradi need to send you two messages? It doesn't make sense as all of the information can be fit into one message and the other sent to another person.

If anybody else received a message, speak up now.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:53:20 AM
BV: Is Zaradi2 allowed to talk about his previous character?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:53:20 AM
At 3/10/2012 10:50:29 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
I hate Torres.

Why exactly would Zaradi need to send you two messages? It doesn't make sense as all of the information can be fit into one message and the other sent to another person.

He sent me a message on NP1 and one on NP2. 1 message +1 message=2 messages
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:53:54 AM
At 3/10/2012 10:53:20 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/10/2012 10:50:29 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
I hate Torres.

He sent me a message on NP1 and one on NP2. 1 message +1 message=2 messages

Ok. You didn't make that clear. It seemed as if you said that he sent you two messages on the same night.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:54:25 AM
I'm glad that BV is only putting M.Torres' in joint first place. Jester is too easy. I'm assuming that M.torres was got by the vig or serial killer by the op.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:55:15 AM
Hmm... interesting. Characters are generally not allowed to talk after they die on their previous ones as they might take mafia out. Zaradi and Royal are mafia.

*Ignore that part*

Zaradi, confirm that you sent Royal these messages?
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:56:00 AM
At 3/10/2012 10:54:25 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
I'm glad that BV is only putting M.Torres' in joint first place. Jester is too easy. I'm assuming that M.torres was got by the vig or serial killer by the op.

Two third parties in a 17 person game? I doubt it.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:56:39 AM
At 3/10/2012 10:56:00 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

OK vig then. And two third parties isn't impossible.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 10:57:11 AM
At 3/10/2012 10:56:39 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

Unlikely, but not impossible.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 11:01:07 AM
At 3/10/2012 10:55:15 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
Hmm... interesting. Characters are generally not allowed to talk after they die on their previous ones as they might take mafia out. Zaradi and Royal are mafia.

What are you babbling about? I can literally pull up hundreds of examples from previous games that disprove this nonsense.
*Ignore that part*

Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 11:02:48 AM
At 3/10/2012 11:01:07 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/10/2012 10:55:15 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

What are you babbling about? I can literally pull up hundreds of examples from previous games that disprove this nonsense.

Read one line down.

*Ignore that part*

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 11:03:32 AM
At 3/10/2012 10:57:11 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/10/2012 10:56:39 AM, Thaddeus wrote:

Unlikely, but not impossible.

Yeah it was definitely the vig.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 11:09:57 AM
Nothing is happening in this DP. We are in a dire situation.

We should probably mass character claim.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 11:10:58 AM
At 3/10/2012 11:09:57 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
Nothing is happening in this DP. We are in a dire situation.

We should probably mass character claim.

I am down. Since xerge is not on let's start with those who are on. I am walle.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2012 11:52:15 AM
At 3/10/2012 11:46:44 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I need to do something to bolster activity. Lemme draw up a couple trivia questions.

YES