Total Posts:154|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Sci-Fi Mafia - DP4

BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:13:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Crazy sh1t is going down. In additiion to PR's massacre, Mestari became the latest victim of the sword wielder. Drafterman also died from the Cloverfield monster. just before his death, he laughs at the monster's face and says "You think you can just get rid of me? Hahahhahha...."

PR - You are Andrew, from Chronicle. Strange circumstances caused you to develop extremely strong telekinetic powers. In your dying moments, you will unleash these powers in a frenzy. You are the Hunter/Bomb. Just before you die, you will kill both your assailant and any other person of your choice. You win with the town.

Thaddeus - You are ARIIA, from Eagle Eye. You're one of the most powerful AI units in all of film, capable of single handedly manipulating almost all technology in the United States, such as security cameras, cell phones, computers, etc. By monitoring all video feeds in the US, you're able to spy on every player and see everything they say and do. Thus, each night you can both track one person and watch one person. You also have a one shot role cop. Any of these powers can be used individually, e.g. track player A, watch player B, role cop player C. You win with the mafia.

Mestari - You are Hal, from 2001: A Space Oddyssey. You were one of the first Artificial Intelligence units to become famous for using your knowledge to turn against your creators. You're essentially a supercomputer, capable of operating an entire spaceship by yourself, playing chess, and being highly fluent in conversation. Each night, you can hack into another player's technology and prevent them from using their role that night. You win with the mafia.

F-16 - You are Ana, from V. You are the queen of the Visitors, an alien race that has come to Earth under the false pretense of peace. You pretend that your race wants to help humanity solve all its problems. In reality, you seek to experiment and mate with the most genetically powerful humans on the planet in order to further your races' evolution. You are the mafia godfather, and show innocent to investigation. Your race also wields a level of technology beyond anything humans can comprehend, giving you several one shot abilities:

1. Role reverse one player. This makes the target's role do the exact opposite of its normal power.

2. Pick a player and a word. If the player says that word in the next DP, they will die.

3. Janitor a day lynch.

4. Gain an extra night kill.

5. Pick a player in the graveyard, and they will be revived as a mafia goon.

If you die, you can pass ONE of these remaining powers onto another mafioso.

You win with the mafia.

Drafterman - You are Ned, from Pushing Daisies. You have the ability to revive any organism back from the dead, for a limited time. Therefore, you are the Medium. Each NP, you can revive one person in the graveyard, and they will be ressurected and be able to talk in the next DP. They will be unable to vote or use their role, but otherwise they can communicate freely. If you die, you will also be able to talk in a similar manner, except that it lasts all game and not just one DP. You win with the town.

Zaradi1 has been revived. Since Zaradi2 is in the game, he will be played by PR2.

Active players:

1. Royalpaladin
2. Lordknukle
3. Lickdafoot
4. TUF
5. Zaradi2
6. Medic
7. Xerge
8. Partam2

5 votes.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:16:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Thadd was the stalker.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:18:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:16:50 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL zaradi for being revived as a mafia goon.

he was the cop. his character gets revived.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:18:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. Royalpaladin [Town]
2. Lordknukle [Town]
3. Lickdafoot
4. TUF [Town]
5. Zaradi2
6. Medic
7. Xerge
8. Partam2 [Town]

We need at least partial role claims from those 4.

VTL Lickdafoot
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:19:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:16:50 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL zaradi for being revived as a mafia goon.

How do you figure?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:19:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:18:16 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:16:50 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL zaradi for being revived as a mafia goon.

he was the cop. his character gets revived.

So this wasn't a Drafter thing?

Unvote
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:19:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
VTL Zaradi2 for claim
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:19:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:19:03 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:16:50 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL zaradi for being revived as a mafia goon.

wow. haha I got revived by LDF.

Nice try though...

Damnit! I want my Dom back!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:19:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:18:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
1. Royalpaladin [Town]
2. Lordknukle [Town]
3. Lickdafoot
4. TUF [Town]
5. Zaradi2
6. Medic
7. Xerge
8. Partam2 [Town]

We need at least partial role claims from those 4.

VTL Lickdafoot

LDF just kinda claimed reviver, or whatever. She claimed to revive me. Well, Zaradi 1 was revived. So I have his role now.
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:20:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I missed the part where LDF can revive people... Where was this?

I read F-16's role and it says he can revive any player as a mafia goon and that if he dies he can pass that on to another player.

How does LDF revive?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:21:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:19:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Zaradi2 for claim

You are not getting it.

I am Dom Cobb still, from Inception...still....

Also, I am still...the cop. STILL.

I am the same guy Zaradi was. Just alive now. Kinda like a zombie. LDF is confirmed through this also. SO that narrows the list...

I say we pressure Medic

VTL Medic
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:21:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:19:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:18:16 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:16:50 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL zaradi for being revived as a mafia goon.

he was the cop. his character gets revived.

So this wasn't a Drafter thing?

Unvote

no, drafters ability was to let them talk in 1 dp. i revived the character completely.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:21:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Royal claimed a PGO which kills by swords. Why would Mestari have died? Mafia don't usually test out claims of PGO.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:21:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:20:19 PM, TUF wrote:
I missed the part where LDF can revive people... Where was this?

I read F-16's role and it says he can revive any player as a mafia goon and that if he dies he can pass that on to another player.

How does LDF revive?

Posted: 4 minutes ago
I revived Z with my intoxicating mouth to mouth resuscitation.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:22:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:21:06 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:19:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:18:16 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:16:50 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL zaradi for being revived as a mafia goon.

he was the cop. his character gets revived.

So this wasn't a Drafter thing?

Unvote

no, drafters ability was to let them talk in 1 dp. i revived the character completely.

How? are you a one shot reviver?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:22:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:21:02 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:19:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Zaradi2 for claim

You are not getting it.

I am Dom Cobb still, from Inception...still....

Also, I am still...the cop. STILL.

I am the same guy Zaradi was. Just alive now. Kinda like a zombie. LDF is confirmed through this also. SO that narrows the list...

I say we pressure Medic

VTL Medic

You are Zaradi1. Derp.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:22:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:21:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Royal claimed a PGO which kills by swords. Why would Mestari have died? Mafia don't usually test out claims of PGO.

Perhaps there was a mafia mix up and they thought they would have roleblocked her first.

it seems like it would have to be a mistake on the mafia's part.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:23:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:22:22 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:21:06 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:19:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:18:16 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:16:50 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL zaradi for being revived as a mafia goon.

he was the cop. his character gets revived.

So this wasn't a Drafter thing?

Unvote

no, drafters ability was to let them talk in 1 dp. i revived the character completely.

How? are you a one shot reviver?

yes.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:23:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:22:23 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:21:02 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:19:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Zaradi2 for claim

You are not getting it.

I am Dom Cobb still, from Inception...still....

Also, I am still...the cop. STILL.

I am the same guy Zaradi was. Just alive now. Kinda like a zombie. LDF is confirmed through this also. SO that narrows the list...

I say we pressure Medic

VTL Medic

You are Zaradi1. Derp.

Yeah.....I know.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:23:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Royal is now confirmed town. The Cloverfield Monster is the one that was left in mafia. He killed somebody different from the sword killing.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:24:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:23:24 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:22:23 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:21:02 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:19:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Zaradi2 for claim

You are not getting it.

I am Dom Cobb still, from Inception...still....

Also, I am still...the cop. STILL.

I am the same guy Zaradi was. Just alive now. Kinda like a zombie. LDF is confirmed through this also. SO that narrows the list...

I say we pressure Medic

VTL Medic

You are Zaradi1. Derp.

Yeah.....I know.

I pressured Zaradi2.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:24:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:22:58 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:21:47 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Royal claimed a PGO which kills by swords. Why would Mestari have died? Mafia don't usually test out claims of PGO.

Perhaps there was a mafia mix up and they thought they would have roleblocked her first.

it seems like it would have to be a mistake on the mafia's part.

Actually that wouldn't make sense because Clover killed drafter last night. Meaning clover did the mafia NK, unless F-16 passed the power to do two NK's and Mestari didn't pay much attention and used it on Royal.

That is a possibility.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:24:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:21:57 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:20:19 PM, TUF wrote:
I missed the part where LDF can revive people... Where was this?

I read F-16's role and it says he can revive any player as a mafia goon and that if he dies he can pass that on to another player.

How does LDF revive?

Posted: 4 minutes ago
I revived Z with my intoxicating mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Whoa hold on here. I'm 16. Statutory rape much? xD
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 4:24:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 4:24:13 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:23:24 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:22:23 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:21:02 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 3/11/2012 4:19:41 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Zaradi2 for claim

You are not getting it.

I am Dom Cobb still, from Inception...still....

Also, I am still...the cop. STILL.

I am the same guy Zaradi was. Just alive now. Kinda like a zombie. LDF is confirmed through this also. SO that narrows the list...

I say we pressure Medic

VTL Medic

You are Zaradi1. Derp.

Yeah.....I know.

I pressured Zaradi2.

And here comes the facepalm.....