Total Posts:214|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Sci-Fi Mafia - DP4 (2)

BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:17:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
DP4 will be replayed.

Active players:

1. Royalpaladin
2. Lordknukle
3. Lickdafoot
4. TUF
5. Zaradi2
6. Medic
7. Xerge
8. Partam2

All one shot powers used last DP are still gone.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:18:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
???

What is this?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:18:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:18:29 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
???

What is this?

Who cares. Me and LDF are alive!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:20:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay. We know now that TUF is inno and LDF is inno. So if LK wants to pull some BS move again with 4 votes, he's obviously going to be scum for lynching confirmed townies.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:20:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay BV, can you confirm who exactly PR is replacing? Because what he is saying is different than what you said in your OP.

All I want to know is if there was any errors.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:20:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:20:13 PM, Xerge wrote:
I have a one shot abiltiy to reverse time...

lolol.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:20:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:20:19 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Okay. We know now that TUF is inno and LDF is inno. So if LK wants to pull some BS move again with 4 votes, he's obviously going to be scum for lynching confirmed townies.

I'm inno also. Derp.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:21:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:20:13 PM, Xerge wrote:
I have a one shot abiltiy to reverse time...

.....
That actually makes sense...
Xerge is confirmed.
So that leaves me and Medic.
Or, more practically, Medic.

VTL Medic
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:21:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:21:05 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia member is between zaradi, PR and medic then.

Really? We already know that LDF is confirmed. LDF revived PR. So doesn't that not confirm PR? Really??
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:22:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:21:05 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia member is between zaradi, PR and medic then.

I doubt PR to be mafia because LDF is innocent.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:22:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Xerge, who did you claim again?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:23:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:22:28 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:21:05 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia member is between zaradi, PR and medic then.

I doubt PR to be mafia because LDF is innocent.

Yeah but didn't she say she revived zaradi1? PR is replacing zaradi2 according to BV, but PR says the opposite. We need to get this cleared up first.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:23:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:22:46 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Xerge, who did you claim again?

It was someone who had the ability to go back in time to fix things in his childhood.
The Butterfly Effect I think was the movie.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:24:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:23:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:22:28 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:21:05 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia member is between zaradi, PR and medic then.

I doubt PR to be mafia because LDF is innocent.

Yeah but didn't she say she revived zaradi1? PR is replacing zaradi2 according to BV, but PR says the opposite. We need to get this cleared up first.

TUF! How many times do we need to tell you that if he was replacing me, I wouldn't be playing? He replaced Zaradi1.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:24:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:23:33 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:22:46 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Xerge, who did you claim again?

Evan Treborn....from the butterfly effect

You have a fvcking awesome role btw.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:25:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:24:03 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:23:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:22:28 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:21:05 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia member is between zaradi, PR and medic then.

I doubt PR to be mafia because LDF is innocent.

Yeah but didn't she say she revived zaradi1? PR is replacing zaradi2 according to BV, but PR says the opposite. We need to get this cleared up first.

TUF! How many times do we need to tell you that if he was replacing me, I wouldn't be playing? He replaced Zaradi1.

No. BV specifically said Z1 was revived while Z2 would be replaced by partham.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:26:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:25:25 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:24:03 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:23:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:22:28 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:21:05 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia member is between zaradi, PR and medic then.

I doubt PR to be mafia because LDF is innocent.

Yeah but didn't she say she revived zaradi1? PR is replacing zaradi2 according to BV, but PR says the opposite. We need to get this cleared up first.

TUF! How many times do we need to tell you that if he was replacing me, I wouldn't be playing? He replaced Zaradi1.

No. BV specifically said Z1 was revived while Z2 would be replaced by partham.

PR is the revivee. The language used is awkward in the OP but it makes sense. The last part of the second sentence applies to the first sentence.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:27:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:25:25 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:24:03 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:23:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:22:28 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:21:05 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia member is between zaradi, PR and medic then.

I doubt PR to be mafia because LDF is innocent.

Yeah but didn't she say she revived zaradi1? PR is replacing zaradi2 according to BV, but PR says the opposite. We need to get this cleared up first.

TUF! How many times do we need to tell you that if he was replacing me, I wouldn't be playing? He replaced Zaradi1.

No. BV specifically said Z1 was revived while Z2 would be replaced by partham.

Okay. Let's point out how stupid that thought is.

Okay, so Z1 was dead and is being revived. I'm playing as Z2, who was previously Lannan. PR replaces me as Z2. Who's playing Z1? Nobody.
Z1 was revived, and is being played by PR.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:27:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Zaradi1 has been revived. Since Zaradi2 is in the game, he will be played by PR2.

LDF revived zaradi. There is no way in hell she could revive a player that is already alive. You were revived by LDF zaradi, and the new person you replaced was replaced again by PR.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:29:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:27:30 PM, TUF wrote:
Zaradi1 has been revived. Since Zaradi2 is in the game, he will be played by PR2.

LDF revived zaradi. There is no way in hell she could revive a player that is already alive. You were revived by LDF zaradi, and the new person you replaced was replaced again by PR.

Okay, TUF. Let's go through BV's sentance again and prove why you're wrong.

"Zaradi1 is revived."

Okay. We all agree on this.

"Since Zaradi2 is in the game..."

Myself.

"...he (meaning Zaradi1) will be played by PR"

Do you finally get it now?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:29:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:27:06 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:25:25 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:24:03 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:23:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:22:28 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:21:05 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia member is between zaradi, PR and medic then.

I doubt PR to be mafia because LDF is innocent.

Yeah but didn't she say she revived zaradi1? PR is replacing zaradi2 according to BV, but PR says the opposite. We need to get this cleared up first.

TUF! How many times do we need to tell you that if he was replacing me, I wouldn't be playing? He replaced Zaradi1.

No. BV specifically said Z1 was revived while Z2 would be replaced by partham.

Okay. Let's point out how stupid that thought is.

Okay, so Z1 was dead and is being revived. I'm playing as Z2, who was previously Lannan. PR replaces me as Z2. Who's playing Z1? Nobody.
Z1 was revived, and is being played by PR.

Dude that is specifically what BV the mod said. We need to clear this up with him so we know who was actually revived. Because it makes sense to give you back your original role after being revived and having the replacee be replaced by PR
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
PartamRuhem
Posts: 1,559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:30:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:27:30 PM, TUF wrote:
Zaradi1 has been revived. Since Zaradi2 is in the game, he will be played by PR2.

LDF revived zaradi. There is no way in hell she could revive a player that is already alive. You were revived by LDF zaradi, and the new person you replaced was replaced again by PR.

OMG

You are an idiot. Sorry, but I don't know how many times you can get it wrong.

Zaradi1 has been revived. Since Zaradi2 is in the game already, Zaradi 1 will be played by PR2

DID THAT CLEAR IT UP FOR YOU?
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:30:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:29:09 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:27:06 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:25:25 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:24:03 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:23:27 PM, TUF wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:22:28 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/11/2012 5:21:05 PM, TUF wrote:
Mafia member is between zaradi, PR and medic then.

I doubt PR to be mafia because LDF is innocent.

Yeah but didn't she say she revived zaradi1? PR is replacing zaradi2 according to BV, but PR says the opposite. We need to get this cleared up first.

TUF! How many times do we need to tell you that if he was replacing me, I wouldn't be playing? He replaced Zaradi1.

No. BV specifically said Z1 was revived while Z2 would be replaced by partham.

Okay. Let's point out how stupid that thought is.

Okay, so Z1 was dead and is being revived. I'm playing as Z2, who was previously Lannan. PR replaces me as Z2. Who's playing Z1? Nobody.
Z1 was revived, and is being played by PR.

Dude that is specifically what BV the mod said. We need to clear this up with him so we know who was actually revived. Because it makes sense to give you back your original role after being revived and having the replacee be replaced by PR

No, it doesn't.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 5:30:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/11/2012 5:30:13 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
PR is Dom Cobb, zaradi 1's character

Thankyou!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227