Jump to topic:

Sci-Fi Mafia - DP5

BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:12:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
PR2 has been killed. I'd show his dead role PM, but he just had Zaradi1's power, and his role PM already out there.

Dead:

Kyro - Peter Parker - Flavored Watcher
Logic - V - 1 shot vig, miller
Torres - Colter Stevens - Jester/Martyr
Blackhawk - Optimus Prime - Doc/RBer
Thaddeus - ARRIA - Stalker/role cop
Mestari - Hal - RBer
F-16 - Ana - Mafia JOAT
Drafterman - Ned - Medium

PR1 (Andrew) has been revived. Since PR2 (Dom Cobb) was killed, PR will be back playing his original character.

Active players:

1. Royalpaladin
2. Lordknukle
3. Lickdafoot
4. TUF
5. Zaradi2
6. Medic
7. Xerge
8. PartamRuhem (1)
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:14:15 PM
Well Right before PR died, he sent me a message telling me to redirect thadds role reveal onto LK.
Well I reluctantly did so, and to my surprise found that LK is third party.

VTL LK
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:14:15 PM
At 3/12/2012 3:13:54 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/12/2012 3:13:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
VTL Zaradi2

Whoa slow down. why me?

Read the previous DP.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:16:11 PM
LK - You are Dr. Robert Neville, from I Am Legend. A disease intended to cure cancer instead lead to an outbreak of a deadly contaminant, which has lead to the death of almost every human on the planet. You inexplicably have an immunity to this virus. With everyone dead around you, you presume that you are the only human left alive on the planet. Thus, you are the definition of a Third Party Survivor. In addition, due to being the presumable last man on Earth, your opinion is essentially the world's. So your vote counts a little more than the others. You have one shot abilities to:

1. Poli two people during the NP.

2. Become a Double Voter for a DP.

3. Become a Triple Voter for a DP.

4. Become a Quadruple Voter for a DP.

Also, the first time you would be targeted for a night kill, it will be redirected onto a different player, chosen at random.

You win with yourself.

(paraphrased slightly to prevent being modkilled)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:16:26 PM
At 3/12/2012 3:14:15 PM, TUF wrote:
Well Right before PR died, he sent me a message telling me to redirect thadds role reveal onto LK.

VTL LK

No wonder he was trying to frame me as maf.

<Strong> VTL LK
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:17:20 PM

VTL LK

This is such an obvious lie. A role reveal shows ones's role. Even assuming if I was third party (I'm not), a role reveal does not reveal affiliation.

I have successfully proved my role and this is completely false.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:17:25 PM
At 3/12/2012 3:16:26 PM, Zaradi wrote:

VTL LK

No wonder he was trying to frame me as maf.

VTL LK

Fix'd/
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:19:35 PM
Very nice fake role, Tuf.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:20:28 PM
Otherwise, a role reveal would effectively be a cop, which is not what the role is intended to do.

It seems as if your scummy @ss has mistaken the mechanics of a role reveal role.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:20:35 PM
Get out of here LK. You are done.

Good work TUF. I knew he was third party, I just knew it

VTL LK

I had a whole case laid out for last DP, but Medic was already lynched.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:21:17 PM
At 3/12/2012 3:20:35 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:

VTL LK

Tuf's role mechanic justification is false. How are you NOT seeing this?
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:22:46 PM
At 3/12/2012 3:21:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

VTL LK

Yupp. And he just made up that awesome fake claim so he could get you lynched without knowing for sure if you were third party or not, though he is a confirmed townie.

Oh wait....

You, on the other hand, are not confirmed in the slightest. You simply used your voting abilities to get right in with the town.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:28:38 PM
At 3/12/2012 3:21:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

VTL LK

I died and was revealed to the town... Are you kidding me? Sorry LK I wanted to trust you.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:33:11 PM
LK I was buddying up with you for the whole last DP. Why would I randomly lie about this?
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:36:17 PM
I wanted to trust Tuf also, but he is not confirmed, especially after trying to kill me.

1. The mod typed "TUF has been killed. He was WallE the role recycler." BV did not say whether he was innocent or guilty. It might be possible that there was a 5 person mafia and a role recycler might justly work as a mafia role.

2. A role reveal DOES NOT REVEAL AFFILIATION. Otherwise, it would simply be a cop. Since it was Thadd's role and he was mafia, there is no reason to believe that it revealed affiliation. TUF is obviously lying about his result.

3. Tuf obviously put a lot of effort into my fake role. The fact that it is detailed does not prove anything.

TUF is not confirmed and I am not third party.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:36:35 PM
At 3/12/2012 3:33:11 PM, TUF wrote:
LK I was buddying up with you for the whole last DP. Why would I randomly lie about this?

WIFOM.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:37:23 PM
Please please unvote. Tuf is lying through his teeth.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:39:16 PM
IF THADD IS MAFIA, THERE IS NO REASON THAT THE ROLE REVEAL WOULD SHOW AFFILIATION. TUF IS LYING.

nac
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:39:58 PM
At 3/12/2012 3:39:16 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
IF THADD IS MAFIA, THERE IS NO REASON THAT THE ROLE REVEAL WOULD SHOW AFFILIATION. TUF IS LYING.

nac

Cry harder.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:40:42 PM
At 3/12/2012 3:39:58 PM, Zaradi wrote:

nac

Cry harder.

B!tch please. I've shown how Tuf's case is crap and your response is "cry harder." This is the kind of bandwagoning that ultimately leads to town failure.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:41:41 PM
Thaddeus's Role PM:

You are ARIIA, from Eagle Eye. You're one of the most powerful AI units in all of film, capable of single handedly manipulating almost all technology in the United States, such as security cameras, cell phones, computers, etc. By monitoring all video feeds in the US, you're able to spy on every player and see everything they say and do. Thus, each night you can both track one person and watch one person. You also have a one shot role cop. Any of these powers can be used individually, e.g. track player A, watch player B, role cop player C. You win with the mafia.

Die now, please.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:41:59 PM
At 3/12/2012 3:40:42 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/12/2012 3:39:58 PM, Zaradi wrote:

nac

Cry harder.

B!tch please. I've shown how Tuf's case is crap and your response is "cry harder." This is the kind of bandwagoning that ultimately leads to town failure.

Not really. It's perfectly logical to conclude that a role reveal would give affiliation. Especially since he summarized your entire Role PM. I think he has you balls to the wall pinned. Busted....
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:48:48 PM
At 3/12/2012 3:41:41 PM, TUF wrote:
Thaddeus's Role PM:

You are ARIIA, from Eagle Eye. You're one of the most powerful AI units in all of film, capable of single handedly manipulating almost all technology in the United States, such as security cameras, cell phones, computers, etc. By monitoring all video feeds in the US, you're able to spy on every player and see everything they say and do. Thus, each night you can both track one person and watch one person. You also have a one shot role cop. Any of these powers can be used individually, e.g. track player A, watch player B, role cop player C. You win with the mafia.

Die now, please.

Same thing, derp.

Role cop is not affiliation cop. Otherwise, it would just say "cop."

Lie more plox.