Sci-Fi Mafia - DP6

BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 12:48:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yesterday was a quiet night.

Lordknukle - You are Dr. Robert Neville, from I Am Legend. A disease intended to cure cancer instead lead to an outbreak of a deadly contaminant, which has lead to the death of almost every human on the planet. You inexplicably have an immunity to this virus. With everyone dead around you, you presume that you are the only human left alive on the planet. Thus, you are the definition of a Third Party Survivor. In addition, due to being the presumable last man on Earth, your opinion is essentially the world's. So your vote counts a little more than the others. You have one shot abilities to:

1. Poli 2 people during the NP.

2. Become a Double Voter for a DP.

3. Become a Triple Voter for a DP.

4. Become a Quadruple Voter for a DP.

Also, the first time you would be targeted for a kill, it will be redirected onto a different player, chosen at random.

You win with yourself.

Kyro - Peter Parker - Flavored Watcher
Logic - V - 1 shot vig, miller
Torres - Colter Stevens - Jester/Martyr
Blackhawk - Optimus Prime - Doc/RBer
Thaddeus - ARRIA - Stalker/role cop
Mestari - Hal - RBer
F-16 - Ana - Mafia JOAT
Drafterman - Ned - Medium

Active players:

1. Royalpaladin
2. Lickdafoot
3. TUF
4. Zaradi2
5. Medic
6. Xerge
7. PartamRuhem
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 12:52:16 PM
At 3/13/2012 12:49:08 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Did anybody roleblock somebody? If so, we know who the last mafioso is.

There has to be at least two: PR (now mafia goon) and whoever revived him.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 12:55:36 PM
1. Royalpaladin - Eli - Book of Eli - PGO
2. Lickdafoot - Echo - Dollhouse - 1-shot Reviver/1-shot Day Vig
3. TUF - WallE - WallE - Rolerecycler
4. Zaradi2 - Sony - I, Robot - Vanilla
5. Medic - Will Robinson - Lost In Space - ????
6. Xerge - Evan Treborn - Butterfly Effect - 1-shot Day-Reset
7. PartamRuhem - Andrew - Chronicle - Bomb/Hunter (possibly Mafia Goon)

LDF, do you have any more powers?
Also, it's possible that TUF used blackhawk's protect last night. If so, whoever he protected is clear.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:01:38 PM
Most Confirmed (Affiliation & Role)
1. TUF - WallE - WallE - Rolerecycler
2. Xerge - Evan Treborn - Butterfly Effect - 1-shot Day-Reset

Semi Confirmed (Role)
3. Royalpaladin - Eli - Book of Eli - PGO
4. Lickdafoot - Echo - Dollhouse - 1-shot Reviver/1-shot Day Vig
5. Medic - Will Robinson - Lost In Space - ????

Scummy
6. Zaradi2 - Sony - I, Robot - Vanilla (Vanilla, Process of Elimination)
7. PartamRuhem - Andrew - Chronicle - Bomb/Hunter (possibly Mafia Goon revived using F-16's power)

As "pro-town" as Royal and LDF have been playing, we can't rule out third-party here.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:13:31 PM
Last night I recycled optimus primes even night doc onto myself. I knew the mafia would taerget me lol. I was really tempted to use LK's role though.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:15:12 PM
I am pretty sure that zaradi is town royal. PR is definitely mafia, but the only other two unconfirmed people are medic and royal.

My bet is that royal and PR are the last mafia members.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:17:19 PM
At 3/13/2012 1:15:12 PM, TUF wrote:
I am pretty sure that zaradi is town royal. PR is definitely mafia, but the only other two unconfirmed people are medic and royal.

A mafia PGO that another mafioso (Mestari) visited for ... lulz? If anything, Royal is third party if she isn't town.

Also, why is Zaradi town? He's vanilla that gains abilities when certain people die, but after all these deaths nothing has happened? I'd say it's PR and Zarad, and to get Zarad first because he likely has abilities while PR is just a goon.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:18:03 PM
At 3/13/2012 1:15:56 PM, Xerge wrote:
Is medic clear?

No. He survived a lynch, but so did Torres who was 3rd party. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a 1-shot lynchproof survivor.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:22:24 PM
Kyro - Town
Logic - Town
Torres - 3rd
Blackhawk - Town
Thaddeus - Mafia
Mestari - Mafia
F-16 - Mafia
Drafterman - Town
LK - 3rd

We know, for certain, there is at least one mafioso left. And it's highly certain that PR is a converted goon. That would make 2 3rds + 4 mafia (with 1 recruitment ability) in a 17 player game. That seems to be the max, IMO.

While we can certainly speculate as to additional 3rd parties, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that there is anything other than the last two mafiosos left.

As such, I hereby revise my list:

Most Confirmed (Affiliation & Role)
1. TUF - WallE - WallE - Rolerecycler (Pro-Town, Mafia kill target)
2. Xerge - Evan Treborn - Butterfly Effect - 1-shot Day-Reset (Pro-Town, saved two townies by resetting Day Phase)
3. Royalpaladin - Eli - Book of Eli - PGO (Mafia PGO out of the question)
4. Lickdafoot - Echo - Dollhouse - 1-shot Reviver/1-shot Day Vig (Revived Townie as Townie)

Semi Confirmed (Role)
5. Medic - Will Robinson - Lost In Space - ???? (Survived Lynch)

Scummy
6. Zaradi2 - Sony - I, Robot - Vanilla (Vanilla, Process of Elimination)
7. PartamRuhem - Andrew - Chronicle - Bomb/Hunter (possibly Mafia Goon revived using F-16's power)
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:24:40 PM
At 3/13/2012 1:17:19 PM, drafterman wrote:

A mafia PGO that another mafioso (Mestari) visited for ... lulz? If anything, Royal is third party if she isn't town.

Also, why is Zaradi town? He's vanilla that gains abilities when certain people die, but after all these deaths nothing has happened? I'd say it's PR and Zarad, and to get Zarad first because he likely has abilities while PR is just a goon.

Yeah Zaradi has been pulling your guy's chains this whole time. It must be him, I mean nobody else has this much doubt on character and role

VTL Zaradi

I've been revived as Andrew, not as a mafia goon. My character had a hidden ability to regenerate after two DP's because of the amount of abuse I had taken by my father. Pain doesn't affect me as much.

You can't get rid of me! haha I mean, this time around you could. I don't have any abilities any more though. They have been stripped. It probably looks like F-16's revive was passed down, but if you guys think about it, it's most likely the double night kill that was taken. At this stage in the game, it's what the mafia would need to pull a W. Why in the world would F-16 pass his revive on?

It'd be obvious scum.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:26:28 PM
At 3/13/2012 1:24:40 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 3/13/2012 1:17:19 PM, drafterman wrote:

Yeah Zaradi has been pulling your guy's chains this whole time. It must be him, I mean nobody else has this much doubt on character and role

VTL Zaradi

I've been revived as Andrew, not as a mafia goon. My character had a hidden ability to regenerate after two DP's because of the amount of abuse I had taken by my father. Pain doesn't affect me as much.

You can't get rid of me! haha I mean, this time around you could. I don't have any abilities any more though. They have been stripped. It probably looks like F-16's revive was passed down, but if you guys think about it, it's most likely the double night kill that was taken. At this stage in the game, it's what the mafia would need to pull a W. Why in the world would F-16 pass his revive on?

It'd be obvious scum.

Good try. Glad to see you're willing to bus your mafia mate. But I don't think anyone's going to buy this. Bomb/Hunter/Self-Reviver? Plus LDF's Revive? Plus F-16's Revive?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:27:57 PM
Also, I hate to get meta, but if it was always the case that you were going to come back, I doubt BV would have brought you in as a replacement; he couldn't have known you would have died before you "revived"

UVC
Zaradi - 2/4 - royal, PR
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:29:40 PM
Drafter zaradi is a lot less likely to be mafia because he was revived by LDF. He is by no means confirmed, but he is more confirmed at the moment than PR and royal.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:30:16 PM
At 3/13/2012 1:28:29 PM, Xerge wrote:
Hmm...I am going to vote PR

VTL PR

Xerge - if he's scum, he has no powers other than being able to perform the mafia night kill. It's better if we get the other scum since he may have other tricks up his sleeve.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:32:54 PM
At 3/13/2012 1:29:40 PM, TUF wrote:
Drafter zaradi is a lot less likely to be mafia because he was revived by LDF. He is by no means confirmed, but he is more confirmed at the moment than PR and royal.

Come on man, please tell me we're not getting into this again. We even had BV confirm this for you.

Zaradi1, Dom Cobb, the Cop was revived by LDF. He was played by PR2 as a replacement until he was killed during NP4.

Zaradi2, Sony, is the replacement for lannan, and has yet to die.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:33:20 PM
At 3/13/2012 1:30:16 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/13/2012 1:28:29 PM, Xerge wrote:
Hmm...I am going to vote PR

VTL PR

Xerge - if he's scum, he has no powers other than being able to perform the mafia night kill. It's better if we get the other scum since he may have other tricks up his sleeve.

Understood....
Unvote
VTL Zaradi
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:49:39 PM
At 3/13/2012 1:46:59 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Vote Count

Zaradi - 4/4 - Royal, PR, Xerge, TUF

Zaradi has been lynched. He was innocent.

Crap....This is unfortunate....
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 1:54:15 PM
At 3/13/2012 12:55:21 PM, Xerge wrote:
At 3/13/2012 12:49:50 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
So... i'm thinking its pr and zaradi.

Who did you revive again, LDF?

i revived zaradi 1 which was replaced by pr who is dead now.

pr 2 was revived as well, likely by the mafia, and likely a mafia goon now.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...