Sci-Fi Mafia - DP7

BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 7:24:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
LDF was killed last night.

Zaradi - You are Sonny, from I Robot. You're an extremely advanced humanoid robot capable of performing almost any task. You're also the one robot in existence who can choose to disobey the laws programmed into you. But for now, you remain a vanilla, and may gain powers later. You win with the town. (backup JOAT)

LDF - You are Echo, from Dollhouse. In exchange for money and a new life, you signed a 5 year contract with the agency known as the Dollhouse. Each day, the Dollhouse uses their technology to implant you with a new personality, memories, and persona that they have artificially created. Using the skills they give you, you perform a variety of tasks for "clients" who pay the Dollhouse a lot of money to exploit the personalities and skills implanted into you. Thus, since many different personas are placed into your mind, you are the Jack of All Trades. You have a one shot power to day-kill someone, track someone, watch someone, investigate someone, and to bring someone back from the dead. You win with the town.

Active players:

1. Royalpaladin
2. TUF
3. Medic
4. Xerge
5. Partam
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 7:52:11 PM
I'm holding off my rant against TUF, giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was play acting to throw off suspicion last phase.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:06:01 PM
At 3/13/2012 7:52:11 PM, drafterman wrote:
I'm holding off my rant against TUF, giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was play acting to throw off suspicion last phase.

Or he is mafia scum trying to get a mislynch? ;)
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:08:16 PM
At 3/13/2012 8:07:27 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
SEriously though, I'm town!

Why don't we lynch Royal? She is totally third party.

Calling it.

Me too. I'm third party. I'm actually still alive, just hidden, waiting to hammer.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:09:16 PM

Yah, I didn't visit royal. It was a bluff so that the mafia wouldn't kill me. I redirected mestari's roleblock onto medic. So obviously medic is not the killer. It has to be royal. She may be PGO to visits, but she can't be to lynches. VTL royal
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:10:33 PM
At 3/13/2012 8:09:16 PM, TUF wrote:

Yah, I didn't visit royal. It was a bluff so that the mafia wouldn't kill me. I redirected mestari's roleblock onto medic. So obviously medic is not the killer. It has to be royal. She may be PGO to visits, but she can't be to lynches. VTL royal

What about PR? Medic would have used him
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:12:28 PM
At 3/13/2012 8:10:33 PM, Xerge wrote:

What about PR? He is just a goon. Everyone is confirmed but royal. She is the only one it could be, and she still refuses to full claim. We can kill PR tonight to win the game.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:13:55 PM
At 3/13/2012 8:12:28 PM, TUF wrote:

What about PR? He is just a goon. Everyone is confirmed but royal. She is the only one it could be, and she still refuses to full claim. We can kill PR tonight to win the game.

I am saying PR could have carried out the kill instead o medic. TUF, please unvote.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:14:29 PM

TUF... ugh...

Think this through. We've had three kill types in this game:
Clover
Sword
Masked man.

The masked man was you using Logic's V power.
That leaves sword and clover.

It's not you, Xerge or PR.

So between royal and medic, one's clover and one's sword. Medic hasn't claimed any sort of killing role so, NO MATTER WHAT, medic is lying. Royal took credit for the death by sword WHICH KILLED A MAFIA.

To say that royal is mafia is to say that:
She's clover and medic is sword, but has let royal take credit for it.

Also, role blocking medic wouldn't do anything to stop the mafia kill with more than one mafia left.

If you don't unvote, mafia will hammer and win because it's LYLO.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:15:25 PM
At 3/13/2012 8:12:28 PM, TUF wrote:

Royal is confirmed through process of elimination. Medic is confirmed by precisely d!ck. His ability to survive a lynch is completely consistent with him being clover which we know exists.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:41:11 PM
At 3/13/2012 8:39:14 PM, TUF wrote:
Okay what are we supposed to do then?

You said you blocked Medic, right? So someone else had to do it........that someone had to be PR.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:42:36 PM
At 3/13/2012 8:39:14 PM, TUF wrote:
Okay what are we supposed to do then?

If I were alive PR would be dead already. We were wrong about Zaradi but we narrowed the last two maf to among three people and simply chose the odd man out. You call it a town mistake but that's actually not too bad.

It's LYLO, we have to lynch. There are 2/3 votes on PR already. If you agree that PR is a goon then let's get rid of him and we can argue about royal vs. medic tomorrow.

But I ask you, who is Clover and who wields the sword? Does any answer make medic look good?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:48:15 PM
I hope to god he is mafia or we lose. I am sure he is. But then there is one more. We need to decide if that's medic or royal. Do you want me to hammer then or do you guys think we should think things over more? I agree that we should lynch PR because we have deduced that he is for sure mafia. Its better to go for him then risk hitting a townie on a maybe.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:50:12 PM
At 3/13/2012 8:48:15 PM, TUF wrote:
I hope to god he is mafia or we lose. I am sure he is. But then there is one more. We need to decide if that's medic or royal. Do you want me to hammer then or do you guys think we should think things over more? I agree that we should lynch PR because we have deduced that he is for sure mafia. Its better to go for him then risk hitting a townie on a maybe.

I'll admit that last phase was a bit rushed. At LYLO, all of the town needs to be in agreement, so we can deliberate as long as you want.

So if you wish to hash out the royal vs. medic issue now, then vote PR. Then let's do it.

So let's start with the question. Who is clover, and who wields the sword?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:53:54 PM
I think it would be a good idea for both medic and royal to full claim. At this point there is nothing that should hold them back from doing so. It will also help us deduct who the killer is.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:55:33 PM
At 3/13/2012 8:53:54 PM, TUF wrote:
I think it would be a good idea for both medic and royal to full claim. At this point there is nothing that should hold them back from doing so. It will also help us deduct who the killer is.

They already have. Royal is Eli, from the Book of Eli, and is the PGO.
Medic is Will Robinson, from Lost in Space, 1-shot Lynchproof beloved townie.

I'm not sure what more there is to say.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:56:46 PM
Bet we can certainly wait for them to weigh in, but I can predict their responses:

Royal - "Visit me if you don't believe me."
Medic - "Lynch me and the town loses."

In the mean time, while we wait, let's go back to the question:

Who's clover and who wields the sword?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 8:58:50 PM
Royal claimed she had additonal abilities to her PGO. I would like to know what those are.

Also what is a beloved princess do?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 9:00:15 PM
At 3/13/2012 8:58:50 PM, TUF wrote:
Royal claimed she had additonal abilities to her PGO. I would like to know what those are.

If lynched, a day phase is skipped. Irrelevant now that we're at LYLO.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 9:00:52 PM
At 3/13/2012 8:58:50 PM, TUF wrote:

If lynched or killed by a townie, the town skips a DP
If killed by mafia, NP is skipped or that is what I recall.