F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 11:10:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Xerge was killed during the night.

Dead Players

1) Airmax1 – You are the Marauder's map. Your awesome magical abilities enable you to track and watch anyone within the Hogwarts school and its grounds. You are the TRACKER/WATCHER. Each night choose a player and find out who they visited and who visited them. However, you cannot track or watch any player outside of Hogwarts. You win with the town.

2) Viper-King1 – You are Sirius Black. Frustrated that the Ministry of Magic thinks you are a criminal and the Order of the Phoenix doesn't let you contribute, you take matters into your own hands. You are the VIGILANTE. Each night, you MUST choose a player to kill. You win with the town.

3) USM – You are a bludger, a heavy Quidditch ball that is used to smack players in their gut and distract them from their focus. Each night, you must roleblock a player. You win with the town.

4) Drafterman - ????? - ????? - ?????

5) SocialPinko – You are Peter Pettigrew. For over 10 years, you have lived as Ron Weasley's rat, scabbers. You are very good at concealing your indentity. You are the NINJA. You cannot be tracked or watched. You can also "visit" a player each night (and do nothing) to fool anybody who may be checking what you are up to. You are also a 1X Janitor. You win with the mafia.

6) TUF – You are James Potter. In your time at Hogwarts, you were a maverick who never followed the rules. You bring Vigilante justice to Hogwarts. You are the DAYVIG. Each day phase, you may choose a player to kill. You win with the town.

7) LordKnukle – You are Bellatrix Lestrange, Voldemort's second in command. You torture people for fun. You are the ROLEBLOCKER. Each night, choose a player to roleblock. That player is prevented from using their night action. They also cannot be protected. You are a master of the Cruciatus Curse. You can make the next day phase very painful for that roleblocked player by making them require one less vote to be lynched. They also cannot vote that Day Phase. This only works for the first three Day Phases. You win with the mafia.

8) Jordan – You are Kingsley Shacklebolt. You are an AUROR. Muggles call you a "cop." Each night, investigate a player to find out whether they are a dark wizard. You win with the town.

9) Blackhawk, You are Barty Crouch Jr. You are the death eater stationed at Hogwarts and you know the intimate details of what the other side is planning. You are the TRACKER/WATCHER. Each night, choose a player and find out who they visited and who visited them.

10) TUF2 (replaced Medic). You are Hedwig. Each night, you can send a message to another player (500 characters max). You win with the town. *Recruited NP4*Additional abilities gained upon recruiting: Ninja, cannot be tracked or watched. You now win with the mafia.

11) Royalpaladin – You are Severus Snape. You are the SPY. You can be recruited to the Masons even though you are not a pure-blood. You are also the POTIONS MASTER. Each night, you can choose to either make a potion of your choice, use a potion that you have made, or give a potion that you made to another player. Here is a list of potions that you can make. Their effect will be known to you only after you make them. You win with the town.
- Veritaserum
- Polyjuice potion
- Felix Felicis
- Draught of living death
- Essence of Dittany
- Invisibility Potion

12) Jordan2 (replaced Viper2) (replacing Tvellalott) - You are Gwenog Jones, captain of the Holyhead Harpies. Each night, you must choose a player and redirect their night action to a player of your choice. You win with the town.

13) Xerge – You are Hermione Granger. You are the Master of All Trades (MOAT). You have a number of abilities and can use them an unlimited number of times.
1X Protect
1X Track
1X Watch
You can't use the same abilities twice in a row, however. You may not protect yourself. You win with the town.

Active Players

1) Zaradi
2) Thaddues
3) bluesteel
4) Lickdafoot
5) RoyalPaladin2 (replaced vmpire)
6) BlackVoid (replaced HCP)
7) NonEntity (replaced PartamRuhem)
8) Airmax 2 (replaced kyro90)

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 11:35:01 PM
soo.. i'm still thinking it's either airmax or thad. Airmax1 was a watcher. Blackhawk was a watcher. Xerge had watching power. (his role pm says one shot, but then f-16 says 'cannot use one twice in a row' so he pretty much has numerous watches.)

so... 5 town watchers? I'm calling BS on this. One of them needs to go today.

Thad's results seemed to be messed up which aligns with nonentities results being messed up. If thad is mafia, it might be that nonentity is too and is cooperating with him. HOWEVER, xerges results were messed up too.

Airmax' results were spot on the whole game. He also caught LK. Now... was this a bus tactic? why would an inexperienced mafia bus a more experienced one with a more powerful role? Doesn't make much sense.

But I am not buying so many watcher claims. They were both on the dp 6 lynch, and i know 1 of the people on that lynch are mafia.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 12:02:51 AM
Its possible that LK was a planned bus job because his power ends after 3 NP's. But that might just apply to the cruciatus power. The RB might be every night, in which case a bus makes no sense. I'm asking F-16.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 12:04:15 AM
F-16 and/or jordan2 have some explaining to do at endgame.

VTL thadd

the mod wouldn't change from saying "x visited viperking" to "visited by x". I don't buy it and the sensor results make him the most likely person now.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 12:07:28 AM
5 watchers? This is absolute BS. I may buy it from Airmax off of inexperience to fake-claim something that isn't common, but thadd should know better. Fail at coming up with a fake-claim.

VTL Thadd
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 12:13:12 AM
lol, looked up if shunpike was pureblood, but found that Sinistra is so obscure, people didn't even know her gender

http://www.hp-lexicon.org...

"Professor Sinistra's first name 'Aurora' is given in an early planning draft for Prisoner of Azkaban available on JKR's website. However, we cannot consider this canon because other information on this page changed by the time the book was actually published (JKR scrapbook).

The question of Sinistra's gender came up during the translation of OP into Portuguese. The translation team contacted the Lexicon for an answer to the question, but I couldn't answer for sure, since it never says one way or the other in the books. I suggested that they contact Rowling, which they did. Rowling's reps responded that Sinistra was in fact a woman"
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 12:24:05 AM
Its worth noting that in F-16's last game, he had a mafia lookout. But he specifically made it to where there were no full time townie watchers just so mafia could fake claim it. So if there are multiple watchers, it may just be him trying to mindf*ck us.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 12:26:48 AM
Okay, I don't want to give info specifically to some people and not to others so I'll answer here.

If it wasn't clear from LK's role PM: His roleblock power worked every night but the cruciatus curse could only work for the first 3 Day Phases.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 12:27:53 AM
At 3/14/2012 12:26:48 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Okay, I don't want to give info specifically to some people and not to others so I'll answer here.

If it wasn't clear from LK's role PM: His roleblock power worked every night but the cruciatus curse could only work for the first 3 Day Phases.

Alright. So in this case an LK bus job seems unlikely.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 2:47:50 AM
At 3/14/2012 2:44:04 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Thad was visited by LDF...

VTL Thad

Wtf I knew it. Unvote VTL LDF fo realz. Sensor my @$$.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:38:57 AM
At 3/14/2012 2:47:50 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 3/14/2012 2:44:04 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Thad was visited by LDF...

VTL Thad

Wtf I knew it. Unvote VTL LDF fo realz. Sensor my @$$.

Slow down, take a deep breath. Yeah, there's a bit she has to explain now, and her claim of sensor is looking kind of sketchy. But we're still missing a whole lot of major characters. Sensor's a pretty good fake-claim, so she could be hiding a power role.

Either that, or you're right and she's scum. Regardless, I think it merits a bit of pressure to figure out what's going on.

Unvote VTL LDF
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 6:42:46 AM
VTL LDF

Her justification for Mad-Eye's sensor abilities are pretty weak. I fell for her claim because Moody has Dark Detectors (specifically the Foe Glass), but her jusitification rests on her "eyeball" which can see through solid surfaces but cannot detect mafiosos. She claimed sensor and was visiting someone, so she is obviously scum.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 9:27:41 AM
lol unvote

I'm glad I didn't lose to a SENSOR claim. That role turns out fake 9 times out of 10

I'll let her explain, but sensor's don't visit people

i wonder if thadd is silenced... He was obviously the next lynch target and not a likely watch target...

LDF probably didn't think airmax would watch him.

i dunno, i'm suspicious of airmax too though now. He doesn't get a free pass for being a n00b. Either he's paying no attention to the game or it makes no sense to say LDF visited thadd and VTL thadd.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 9:37:54 AM
I'm confused about what's going on. I skimmed through the DP but I don't currently have the time to think about it right now.

Based on LDF visiting someone when she claimed a 1-shot role, I do think that's scummy. However, it's pretty messed up that Jordan was the redirector and redirected me to one person. F-16 is going to have a lot to answer to from me...
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 9:40:25 AM
At 3/14/2012 9:37:54 AM, nonentity wrote:
I'm confused about what's going on. I skimmed through the DP but I don't currently have the time to think about it right now.

Based on LDF visiting someone when she claimed a 1-shot role, I do think that's scummy. However, it's pretty messed up that Jordan was the redirector and redirected me to one person. F-16 is going to have a lot to answer to from me...

I suspect you and LDF at the moment. The Cruciatus Curse could have been a ploy; I used a similar tactic in the Monk game and LDF used a similar tactic in the Brawl game.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 9:40:40 AM
At 3/14/2012 9:30:40 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
The fact that he voted for Thaddeus indicates that he was not attempting to set LDF up . . .

Yeah, I also forgot that he was attempted to be Mason recruited, so he's confirmed by the lynch on LK and that, but it's still weird
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 9:48:59 AM
Even if Zaradi can recruit mafiosos, airmaxx is a half-blood, so he was not recruited.

I suggest that we lynch either nonentity (Jordan only had to pick one target and F_16 EXPLICTLY said that if he redirects bus drivers, he has to pick two targets) or LDF.

Nonentity has also been caught in other lies.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 9:54:27 AM
Question: if a mafioso used a one shot bus driver on me and VK, does that explain nonentity's role? She does have a night where her role inexplicably didn't work on HCP and then there's the jordan thing.

Question2: if it was mafia, then why did they bus me and kill me?

So is nonentity 3rd party at best?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 9:57:09 AM
is there a way we can kill thadd, LDF, and nonentity all in one go?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 9:58:16 AM
At 3/14/2012 9:54:27 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Question: if a mafioso used a one shot bus driver on me and VK, does that explain nonentity's role? She does have a night where her role inexplicably didn't work on HCP and then there's the jordan thing.

Question2: if it was mafia, then why did they bus me and kill me?

They did that so that they could kill Viper without being detected . . .
So is nonentity 3rd party at best?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 10:00:46 AM
"They did that so that they could kill Viper without being detected . . ."

Lol, if that's what they did, they're stupid.

Bus driver targets bluesteel and viper. All actions targeting blue instead target viper.

Watcher targets bluesteel but is bussed to viper.
Mafia NK bluesteel so as to kill viper.
Watcher seems the mafioso visiting viper.

Also, we know for a fact they used their ninja that NP - thadd didn't see the killer and why wouldn't they have?