Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 2:53:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Town/Jester win!!!

First place: Town
First place: M. Torres - Double Jester
Second place: Mafia
Third place: Lordknukle - Survivor. Came close though.

Town role summaries:

Zaradi - Dom Cobb - Cop/Messenger
Lannan - Sonny - Vanilla, hidden backup JOAT.
Xerge - Evan Treborn - Time travel
Blackhawk - Optimus Prime - Even RBer, odd Doc.
TUF - Wall-E - Role recycler
Lickdafoot - Echo - JOAT
Royal - Eli - PGO
Drafterman - Ned - Medium
Logic - V - One shot vig/miller
PR - Andrew - Bomb/Hunter
Kyro - Peter Parker - Security technician

Mafia role summaries:

Mestari - Hal - RBer
Medic - Clover - 1 shot kill proof
F-16 - Ana - Godfather/JOAT - Role reverse, word witch, extra kill, day janitor, revive
Thaddeus - ARIIA - Tracker/watcher/one shot role cop

Third party role summaries:

Knukle - Robert Neville - Survivor/Voting JOAT/1 shot BP
Torres - Colter Stevens - Jester/Martyr

Full roles:

Mestari - You are Hal, from 2001: A Space Oddyssey. You were one of the first Artificial Intelligence units to become famous for using your knowledge to turn against your creators. You're essentially a supercomputer, capable of operating an entire spaceship by yourself, playing chess, and being highly fluent in conversation. Each night, you can hack into another player's technology and prevent them from using their role that night. You win with the mafia.

Medic - You are Clover, from Cloverfield. No one knows what you are or where you came from. All anyone knows is that a giant earthquake struck Manhattan, and you came out of the ground, bigger and stronger than King Kong, and began to destroy all humans and buildings in sight. Your body is extremely massive and resistant, and no matter how many rockets and missiles the military launches at you, you shrug them off. Thus, the first time you would die (whether by night kill or lynching) you will survive. You win with the mafia.

F-16 - You are Ana, from V. You are the queen of the Visitors, an alien race that has come to Earth under the false pretense of peace. You pretend that your race wants to help humanity solve all its problems. In reality, you seek to experiment and mate with the most genetically powerful humans on the planet in order to further your races' evolution. You are the mafia godfather, and show innocent to investigation. Your race also wields a level of technology beyond anything humans can comprehend, giving you several one shot abilities:

1. Role reverse one player. This makes the target's role do the exact opposite of its normal power.

2. Pick a player and a word. If the player says that word in the next DP, they will die.

3. Janitor a day lynch.

4. Gain an extra night kill.

5. Pick a player in the graveyard, and they will be revived as a mafia goon.

If you die, you can pass ONE of these remaining powers onto another mafioso.
You win with the mafia.

Thaddeus - You are ARIIA, from Eagle Eye. You're one of the most powerful AI units in all of film, capable of single handedly manipulating almost all technology in the United States, such as security cameras, cell phones, computers, etc. By monitoring all video feeds in the US, you're able to spy on every player and see everything they say and do. Thus, each night you can both track one person and watch one person. You also have a one shot role cop. Any of these powers can be used individually, e.g. track player A, watch player B, role cop player C.

You win with the mafia.

M. Torres - You are Colter Stevens, from Source Code. After your body was blown in half during the War in Afghanistan, the military hooks your brain up to a virtual reality simulator, where you attempt to locate and disarm a bomb that has been planted in a train by a terrorist cell. However, the military wants you to perform more such missions after this, whereas you simply want to die, rather than live in simulation for the rest of your life. Thus, you are the Jester. To win the game you must be lynched. After that, you must get yourself killed again, but this time it can be by any means. You win with yourself.

Lordknukle - You are Dr. Robert Neville, from I Am Legend. A disease intended to cure cancer instead lead to an outbreak of a deadly contaminant, which has lead to the death of almost every human on the planet. You inexplicably have an immunity to this virus. With everyone dead around you, you presume that you are the only human left alive on the planet. Thus, you are the definition of a Third Party Survivor. In addition, due to being the presumable last man on Earth, your opinion is essentially the world's. So your vote counts a little more than the others. You have one shot abilities to:
1. Poli 2 people during the NP.
2. Become a Double Voter for a DP.
3. Become a Triple Voter for a DP.
4. Become a Quadruple Voter for a DP.

Also, the first time you would be targeted for a night kill, it will be redirected onto a different player, chosen at random.

You win with yourself.

Lickdafoot - You are Echo, from Dollhouse. In exchange for money and a new life, you signed a 5 year contract with the agency known as the Dollhouse. Each day, the Dollhouse uses their technology to implant you with a new personality, memories, and persona that they have artificially created. Using the skills they give you, you perform a variety of tasks for "clients" who pay the Dollhouse a lot of money to exploit the personalities and skills implanted into you. Thus, since many different personas are placed into your mind, you are the Jack of All Trades. You have a one shot power to day-kill someone, track someone, watch someone, investigate someone, and to bring someone back from the dead. You win with the town.

Blackhawk - You are Optimus Prime, from Transformers. You're the leader of the Autobots, a group of cybernetic robot-transformers who work for good. You possess a boatload of high-tech weaponry, which you use to annihalate the opposition. On even nights you can roleblock one player. On odd nights, you transform into a mechanized fire truck than can transport anyone to safety, enabling you to protect 1 person on odd nights. You win with the town.

Zaradi1 - You are Dom Cobb, from Inception. You specialize in hacking into people's subconcious while they're asleep, letting you see all their secrets. Each night, you can break into one player's mind and learn their affiliation. You can also send 2 anonymous messages to another players(s) each night, with the stipulation that you can't claim or imply this part of your role. You win with the town.

Xerge - You are Evan Treborn, from The Butterfly Effect. Your life has been wrought with abuse, pain, and misfortune. But you discover that you can change all that by traveling back in time and changing your own actions, to influence how the future unfolds. Therefore, you have a one shot ability. During a night phase, you can travel the game back in time to the start of the last DP. So if you're on NP4, you'll go back to DP4. Everyone who was killed that DP will come back to life, and time will be reset at that DP. This will allow you to undo any mistakes the town might have made. The only limitation is that your power will not undo the Jester's victory if he is lynched. Otherwise, you can undo anyone's death. You win with the town.

TUF - You are Wall-E, from...Wall-E. Stranded on a the now desolate wasteland of Earth, you do nothing put pick up trash and compact it into cubes. But thats ok, because for this game you're able to manipulate that trash. You are the role recycler. Each night you can pick a dead player in the gravey
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 2:54:33 PM
Royal - You are Eli, from The Book of Eli. After nuclear war turned the planet into a desolate wasteland, everyone lost faith in religion, and almost every bible in the world was purposely destroyed. You possess the last bible on the planet, and you use deadly force to keep it safe from all others. You are an extremely skilled martial artis and swordsman, capable of taking down entire mobs single handedly. You protect the last bible with your life, so if anyone approaches you during the night phase, you will automatically kill them. You win with the town.

Drafterman - You are Ned, from Pushing Daisies. You have the ability to revive any organism back from the dead, for a limited time. Therefore, you are the Medium. Each NP, you can revive one person in the graveyard, and they will be resurrected and be able to talk in the next DP. They will be unable to vote or use their role, but otherwise they can communicate freely. If you die, you will also be able to talk in a similar manner, except that it lasts all game and not just one DP. You win with the town.

PartamRuhem - You are Andrew, from Chronicle. Strange circumstances caused you to develop extremely strong telekinetic powers. Towards the end of the movie though, rough circumstances in your life cause you to go out of control, and you begin using your power to kill people, even though you were severely injured at the time. Therefore, you are the hunter/bomb, because you killed several people in a dangerous condition. Whoever kills or hammers you will die, and if you do die, you can pick one player to take with you. Its worth noting that even though you seem evil towards the end of your movie, a lot of it was due to a short term emotional burst that happened due to recent tragedies. You are not evil at heart; you win with the town.

Lannan/Zaradi2 - You are Sonny, from I Robot. You're an extremely advanced humanoid robot capable of performing almost any task. You're also the one robot in existence who can choose to disobey the laws programmed into you. But for now, you remain a vanilla, and may gain powers later. You win with the town. (backup JOAT when LDF dies)

Kyro - You are Peter Parker, from Spider-Man. No, you're not actually Spider Man, you're Peter Parker. You work as a photographer, and plant cameras in different locations to take pictures of yourself as Spider Man. You have 3 options each NP:
1. Set up a camera on one player. That camera will see every person who ever visits them (for the entire game) as long as you're alive.
2. Review the footage you've received from all the cameras.
3. Use a one shot power to both set up a camera and review all visitors the cameras have seen.
You win with the town.

Logic - You are V, from V for Vendetta. You're a masked crusader who works to destroy the totalitarian government ruling the country. You're highly skilled in sword wielding and explosions, in part due to being subject to medical experiments which gave you heightened abilities. Therefore, you have a one shot vig power. You win with the town. (Miller)

Thoughts:

The mafia may or may not be happy with the balance of the game. I'm ready to defend it either way. Mafia was filled exclusively of experienced players. They could have easily won (and it looked like they would initially) if not for a little bad luck and some questionable play. Mafia lost because:

1. F-16 and Medic were inactive, which allowed town to dominate the DP's. Nothing personal obviously (life happens).

2. Medic inexplicably sends Mestari to roleblock the claimed PGO.

3. The mafia role cops the super JOAT on NP1, yet does nothing and lets LDF use all her powers freely.

4. F-16 has the most powerful role in the game, yet waives on the first 2 NPs. He died DP3, so he ended up missing out on 4/5 powers.

5. Mafia passes on the Revive power over the double kill, even though the whole town would see it listed in F-16's role PM.

Town won because:

1. PR goes into beast mode and single handedly takes out 2 mafiosos, then gets TUF to role cop the survivor.

2. Xerge confirms 3 people instead of 2, by using his power on the DP that a day kill happened.

3. TUF recycles the Doc onto himself at a crucial time (I know medic isn't happy about it, sorry).

4. Drafterman talks some sense into TUF and gets him to VTL the right people.

Anyway, I tried to make this game have twists while still being fun and not too confusing. I added cool roles like LK's god-like voting powers and F-16's insane godfather abilities. Xerge could also undo a mislynch. I really liked the concept of drafterman's role. Allowing dead people to talk keeps them involved in the game, leads to more discussion, and increases activity.

Overall I know for the mafia it seemed like they were on the defensive all game after DP3, but keep in mind that the game DID come down to the last 3 people and that it was far from one sided. Two townies killed themselves by visiting Royal, which helped counteract F-16's lost powers. I think this game came out pretty well, but obviouisly am open to feedback positive or negative.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 2:57:08 PM
Blackvoid, I consider any game that comes down to 3 players to be balanced and superb. I didn't get to play all of it (Too busy WINNING) but it seemed like quite the battle of awesome players.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:02:59 PM
I have a few thoughts on this game.

1. I think the hunter/bomb and time reversal were unbelievably overpowered. They both gave the town countless ways to eliminate mafiosos without any effort at all.

2. I think the trivia info that clover existed did a great amount of damage to the mafia's chances of winning.

3. This would have been different if Medic didn't send me to the confirmed PGO while I was unable to post who I wanted to roleblock due to school. Granted, he is very busy and missed the early DPs so he probably didn't know RP was the PGO.

4. I wonder what would have happened if F-16 wasn't the Godfather. I think he was the greatest detriment to the mafia in that he squandered every strategic plan we proposed in favor of his suboptimal strategies.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:03:31 PM
At 3/14/2012 3:02:59 PM, Mestari wrote:

1. I think the hunter/bomb and time reversal were unbelievably overpowered. They both gave the town countless ways to eliminate mafiosos without any effort at all.

2. I think the trivia info that clover existed did a great amount of damage to the mafia's chances of winning.

3. This would have been different if Medic didn't send me to the confirmed PGO while I was unable to post who I wanted to roleblock due to school. Granted, he is very busy and missed the early DPs so he probably didn't know RP was the PGO.

4. I wonder what would have happened if F-16 wasn't the Godfather. I think he was the greatest detriment to the mafia in that he squandered every strategic plan we proposed in favor of his suboptimal strategies.

Overall I think it was an interesting and fun game though. Good job BV.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:04:08 PM
Town was not overpowered. Look how close you guys were to winning? I though we were for sure going to lose after killing Zaradi/
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:08:42 PM

I had no idea a mafia would hammer, just a chance. And I only got F-16 on the thought that his character was from a T.V. show. It could easily have been two townies dead instead. If anything, if you wouldn't have been sent to Royal and F-16 used his powers more, the mafia would have easily won.

PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:09:49 PM
This was one of the best games I've played in. I loved all the diversity of roles and what not.

Once I was revived as mafia, I was really just thinking "Really? This is so obvious..."

haha and I wanted a town win anyway, so I barely argued with anyone.

"Oh yeah! My character comes back to life, just so you know..."
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:11:03 PM
I think it was wierd so it is hard to say whether it was balanced. But since it came down to the last 3 players, I'll have to agree that it was.

If Mestari thinks that I squandered his brilliant plans, he can think that. I don't really care. But otherwise, good game town.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:13:52 PM
At 3/14/2012 3:11:03 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I think it was wierd so it is hard to say whether it was balanced. But since it came down to the last 3 players, I'll have to agree that it was.

If Mestari thinks that I squandered his brilliant plans, he can think that. I don't really care. But otherwise, good game town.

Yeah, I didnt expect every unique role to go off, which is why I put in maybe 1 too many.

A lot of roles were anti town, like PR could have easily been a -3 for town, and Torres is basically a mislynch for town, but also forced a VTNL. Another -3.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:14:28 PM
F-16s ability to pass an ability down was pretty much useless lol.

Because for one it's obviously going to be a revival. And two, the second anyone used it, everyone would know that they are a mafia goon. Given that LDF revived someone, it worked in the mafias favor. But the reversal of the DP pretty much threw them out of luck lol. Nice timing zerge.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:21:53 PM
This was a good game. BV, you had some very interesting ideas. A lot of neat roles with just a touch of confusion to keep us guessing, without making it a mindfvck and more like work.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:27:23 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Btw, Xerge's role told him there was a jester. I'm not sure why he didnt come out with that when Torres started acting weird.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:27:57 PM
Very fun game. I liked this one way better than death note. Great roles, both townie, mafia and third party.

I thought it was perfectly balanced also.

Kudos/
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:28:57 PM
If I had any recommendations it'd be these:

1. If you are going to have Xerge's mechanic in the game, then I wouldn't reveal affiliation of lynched parties. That makes it less of a guarantee; it puts more emphasis on his own read of townie/scum behavior.

2. I'd allow for investigative roles to still obtain results of their investigations upon death. While this seems pointless, it'd lend more tactical significance to my role, since I'd allow them to talk and reveal what their last investigative results were, something they wouldn't normally be able to do.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:31:44 PM
At 3/14/2012 3:28:57 PM, drafterman wrote:
If I had any recommendations it'd be these:

1. If you are going to have Xerge's mechanic in the game, then I wouldn't reveal affiliation of lynched parties. That makes it less of a guarantee; it puts more emphasis on his own read of townie/scum behavior.

2. I'd allow for investigative roles to still obtain results of their investigations upon death. While this seems pointless, it'd lend more tactical significance to my role, since I'd allow them to talk and reveal what their last investigative results were, something they wouldn't normally be able to do.

Agree with both.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:32:02 PM

I agree on the time reversal part, but hunter/bomb is not overpowered since it relies on the ability of the player using them (the hunter part, anyway). We shouldn't say a role is overpowered simply because a townie was able to use it effectively. Vigilante, in itself, is not overpowered. Given the existence of more townies than mafia, a careless vigilante is a detriment. But in the right hands, it can rout the mafia.

I agree, but by the time we put 2 and 2 together, it didn't matter.

Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:38:54 PM
At 3/14/2012 3:27:23 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Thanks for the feedback. Btw, Xerge's role told him there was a jester. I'm not sure why he didnt come out with that when Torres started acting weird.

I had thought about it, but I felt I would have given much information away about me if I did and make me a target.

I had decided to strongly imply it as much as I could, but it didn't work. However, fortunately we were able to win jointly.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:40:39 PM
While I disagree that the hunter/bomb role is overpowered, I will agree that it is swingy in that either it is going to virtually destroy the town or destroy the mafia, without many options in between. But since both options are equally likely (or at least dependent on the skill of the player) it's "balanced."
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:41:58 PM
I like to role recycle. I think that should pick up as a powerful townie role.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:43:14 PM
At 3/14/2012 3:40:39 PM, drafterman wrote:
While I disagree that the hunter/bomb role is overpowered, I will agree that it is swingy in that either it is going to virtually destroy the town or destroy the mafia, without many options in between. But since both options are equally likely (or at least dependent on the skill of the player) it's "balanced."

I think this is the best explanation: swingy but not overpowered to either side. This game as a whole was extremely swingy. Town had a lot of superpowerful roles but mafia had a chance to win by the end of DP3.

@ BlackVoid, I liked Death Note mafia better. I guess it is just personal preference but it seemed more straightforward and less swingy.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:44:40 PM
At 3/14/2012 3:43:14 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I think this is the best explanation: swingy but not overpowered to either side. This game as a whole was extremely swingy. Town had a lot of superpowerful roles but mafia had a chance to win by the end of DP3.

@ BlackVoid, I liked Death Note mafia better. I guess it is just personal preference but it seemed more straightforward and less swingy.

I probably won't make my next game as crazy. Like I said, I thought that at least one of LK, TUF, Xerge, or LDF would die before using their powers to much extent, so I had all of them in. Turns out they all lasted a long time, which led to some chaos since their roles were so powerful.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:45:57 PM
At 3/14/2012 3:44:40 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 3/14/2012 3:43:14 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

I probably won't make my next game as crazy. Like I said, I thought that at least one of LK, TUF, Xerge, or LDF would die before using their powers to much extent, so I had all of them in. Turns out they all lasted a long time, which led to some chaos since their roles were so powerful.

Psh. I had the most powerful role.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 3:48:18 PM
At 3/14/2012 3:44:40 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

I think we used mod psychology a bit which is why we rolecopped LDF. We all like LDF and when either of us mod games, we give each other as well as LDF awesome roles and that kinda works against us. Like DeathNote, me and LDF had the most powerful roles. In Aeriel Warfare, you had the most powerful mafia role and in HP, LDF had the most poweful mafia role.

I think I am going to randomize the roles my next game.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 4:23:40 PM
My problem isn't so much game balance, but how things played out late. NP 5 we killed TUF, however instead, he was allowed to activate his role and recycle BH's doc protection. That shouldn't have been allowed because his role had to activate in order to get the protection. The next dp Zaradi was mislynched and that should have been game for the mafia.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 4:38:46 PM
At 3/14/2012 4:23:40 PM, medic0506 wrote:
My problem isn't so much game balance, but how things played out late. NP 5 we killed TUF, however instead, he was allowed to activate his role and recycle BH's doc protection. That shouldn't have been allowed because his role had to activate in order to get the protection. The next dp Zaradi was mislynched and that should have been game for the mafia.

This does have merit to it, but it was a mod choice of action, and there really isn't anything to be done about it....

My main question is why F-16 decided to pass on the revival ability and not the double NK.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 5:00:28 PM
At 3/14/2012 4:38:46 PM, PartamRuhem wrote:
At 3/14/2012 4:23:40 PM, medic0506 wrote:

This does have merit to it, but it was a mod choice of action, and there really isn't anything to be done about it....

My main question is why F-16 decided to pass on the revival ability and not the double NK.

I wasn't really thinking. I was really busy at that time.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 5:06:49 PM
At 3/14/2012 2:54:33 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Thoughts:

The mafia may or may not be happy with the balance of the game. I'm ready to defend it either way. Mafia was filled exclusively of experienced players. They could have easily won (and it looked like they would initially) if not for a little bad luck and some questionable play. Mafia lost because:

1. F-16 and Medic were inactive, which allowed town to dominate the DP's. Nothing personal obviously (life happens).

Even when I wasn't at work the day phases went by pretty quick. I was ticked because there were a couple 2 hour phases, but honestly I was just ticked because we were losing. Town did a good job in that respect, not letting us set the pace of the game and slow it down. That helped them alot.

2. Medic inexplicably sends Mestari to roleblock the claimed PGO.

Everyone was waiting for us and I didn't have time to catch up. No one else posted anything and I was afraid we'd forfeit our nightkill. In hindsight, the forfeit would have been better than how my actions worked out. Sorry guys.

3. The mafia role cops the super JOAT on NP1, yet does nothing and lets LDF use all her powers freely.

4. F-16 has the most powerful role in the game, yet waives on the first 2 NPs. He died DP3, so he ended up missing out on 4/5 powers.

5. Mafia passes on the Revive power over the double kill, even though the whole town would see it listed in F-16's role PM.

Town won because:

1. PR goes into beast mode and single handedly takes out 2 mafiosos, then gets TUF to role cop the survivor.

Too bad he got recruited to the mafia...lol

2. Xerge confirms 3 people instead of 2, by using his power on the DP that a day kill happened.

3. TUF recycles the Doc onto himself at a crucial time (I know medic isn't happy about it, sorry).

I still contend that it shouldn't have been allowed and ultimately it cost us the game.

4. Drafterman talks some sense into TUF and gets him to VTL the right people.

Anyway, I tried to make this game have twists while still being fun and not too confusing. I added cool roles like LK's god-like voting powers and F-16's insane godfather abilities. Xerge could also undo a mislynch. I really liked the concept of drafterman's role. Allowing dead people to talk keeps them involved in the game, leads to more discussion, and increases activity.

I hated that part, he's the one that busted me on the Cloverfield wiki. There's a reason we kill people, allowing them to stay in the game sucks.

Overall I know for the mafia it seemed like they were on the defensive all game after DP3, but keep in mind that the game DID come down to the last 3 people and that it was far from one sided. Two townies killed themselves by visiting Royal, which helped counteract F-16's lost powers. I think this game came out pretty well, but obviouisly am open to feedback positive or negative.

I'd like a rematch. It was a cool game and if the mafia could have been active it would have been a different game but, oh well. We still should have won in spite of my bonehead play that one night.