Jump to topic:

Beginner's 7.4 DP4

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:55:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A horrible, horrible tragedy has occured. During the night, a horrible crime was commited. Princess Peach was killed during the night! Our beloved princess was killed during the night. The entire royalty of Mushroom Kingdom is in shock, and the day has been taken in mourning of her passing.

Contra - You are a simple shadow with a unique ability: you may take the form of anything and copy it down to the genome level. Because of your ability to copy others, you are the role mimic. Every night, you may choose one person whose role you will copy. You may then target someone else with that role. You may not gain extra kills with this. You win with the mafia.

Airmax - You are Princess Peach, the princess of Mushroom Kingdom. You're the want of any straight guy's desire, and it is rumored that your kisses can heal broken hearts and wounds of all kinds. Thus, you are the doctor. Every night, you may select one person to protect for the entire night from night kills. Because of your status as a desired princess, you are also the beloved princess. If you are killed during the night, the town will skip one day phase. Beware, though, someone is hunting you…
You win with the town.

This DP is officially over. Night actions in ASAP.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:58:56 PM
Yay DP is on. :)
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:59:27 PM
At 3/18/2012 7:58:56 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Yay DP is on. :)

And you obviously didn't read the OP
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 8:04:23 PM
What the fvck, Zaradi? Beloved Princesses are made to punish mafia if night killed and punish the town when lynched. You are making the BP an anti-town role.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 8:23:30 PM
At 3/18/2012 8:20:28 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I got a guilty on budd.

THADDEUS HAS BEEN MOD-KILLED

God I've been wanting to do that for a while.
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 8:27:15 PM
At 3/18/2012 8:23:30 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/18/2012 8:20:28 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I got a guilty on budd.

THADDEUS HAS BEEN MOD-KILLED

God I've been wanting to do that for a while.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

God I've been wanting to do that for a while too.