Total Posts:351|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Choose Your Own Adventure - Day Phase 2

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:43:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Survivor's Log: Day 2

At first it was neat. I mean, I got to shake hands with the actual Captain Benjamin Sisko, not just Avery Brooks forcing a smile as he deals with nerd after nerd. Then... well after I shook his hand he got eaten by a T-Rex.

The moment was bittersweet.

That wasn't the disturbing part, though. The disturbing part was watching an episode of Inside the Actor's Studio with Gary Oldman and seeing Sirius Black, Mason Verger, Zorg, Dr. Smith, and Lee Harvey Oswald rush the stage and rip him limb from limb. That was the disturbing part. There aren't enough drugs in the world to deal with this.

The news can't even keep up. In fact, they've just given up altogether, though Morbo is still fun to watch.

What I'm saying is... they've turned on themselves. Some of the natives - that is, real people - have joined in the fight, for one side or the other, but most of us are just hiding, hoping to survive, hoping that one side or the other winning doesn't make the rest of us losers.

----

Died in the Night:

TUF: You are GOKU, from DRAGON BALL Z. You are a Saiyan, capable of tapping into your chi and using it to produce energy based attacks. You have a number of attacks and powers at your disposal, and are capable of assuming more powerful forms as you progress through the game. Your abilities are dependent on how many kills you have performed:

0 or more: Kamehameha - this is your basic attack, and allows you to perform the mafia night kill.

1 or more: Kaio-ken - A more powerful attack that multiplies your chi, but leaves you drained. This attack will kill your target regardless of any protection. You may not use this ability two nights in a row.

3 or more: Shunkan Ido - You can now teleport, and are the COMMUTER; you cannot be targeted by other players at night.

5 or more: Genki Dama - This is an energy sphere that drains chi from all surrounding life- forms. Should you be lynched, the person that hammers you will be killed. Everyone else on your wagon will be role-blocked that night.

You win with the mafia.

F-16: You are ALICE, from RESIDENT EVIL. Your exposure to the T-virus has granted you superhuman strength, agility, and speed which, when combined with your weapons profficiency makes you a deadly threat to any who would try to harm you. You have also decided to use your skills to try and bring down the Umbrella organization, at any cost. You are the VENGEFUL PARANOID GUN OWNER. You will attempt to kill anyone that visits you at night. If you are lynched, you may target another player to die. Unfortunately, a side affect of the virus is that it has removed your memories. You do not know what your win condition is. Investigations against you will return ambiguous results.

----

Graveyard:
TUF - Strong Commuter/Hunter - Mafia
F-16 - Vengeful PGO - Unknown

Living Players:
1. royal
2. M. Torres
3. LordKnukle
4. Blackvoid
5. Medic
6. Vmpire
7. Lickdafoot
8. Blackhawk
9. OberHerr
10. Xerge
11. USM
12. HCP
13. Oldfirth
14. Andromeda
15. PartamRuhem
16. kyro
17. Zaradi
18. Logic

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to lynch.

Count Down to further Reality Breach: 48 hours.

Important Mod Notes: http://www.debate.org...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:45:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alright guys. I tried to kill BV but failed. I assume hes mafia whos got a doc or something. Just a suggestion.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:45:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well......dang.

Anyone got results?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:52:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:51:41 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
BV is a serial killer and killed TUF

How do you know? What does Serial Killer even do?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:53:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok, so what I'm guessing is that TUF tried to kill F-16, or rather did, and that F-16 the PGO'ed him.

But, doesn't PGO not get killed?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:54:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:53:45 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok, so what I'm guessing is that TUF tried to kill F-16, or rather did, and that F-16 the PGO'ed him.

But, doesn't PGO not get killed?

Yeah PGO doesnt die. But that means that PGO will never die cause should it die when mafia tries to kill?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:55:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
And, is BV invincible or something?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:56:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:54:29 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:51:41 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
BV is a serial killer and killed TUF

How do you know that??

The character he claimed was a serial killer.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:56:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:56:19 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:54:29 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:51:41 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
BV is a serial killer and killed TUF

How do you know that??

The character he claimed was a serial killer.

We are thinking he was trolling.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:57:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:56:44 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
It seems that BV is lynch proof and bulletproof.

But then he never dies!??
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:57:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:57:28 AM, kyro90 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:56:44 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
It seems that BV is lynch proof and bulletproof.

But then he never dies!??

Hmm.........
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:59:28 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:53:45 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok, so what I'm guessing is that TUF tried to kill F-16, or rather did, and that F-16 the PGO'ed him.

But, doesn't PGO not get killed?

That's likely what happened. Falcon's role says he will "attempt" to kill anyone who visits. That must mean that his pgo isn't always 100%.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 9:00:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:59:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:53:45 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok, so what I'm guessing is that TUF tried to kill F-16, or rather did, and that F-16 the PGO'ed him.

But, doesn't PGO not get killed?

That's likely what happened. Falcon's role says he will "attempt" to kill anyone who visits. That must mean that his pgo isn't always 100%.

So, my question is, how dd they both die?

I mean, is that just how it works, or did someone else kill TUF?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 9:01:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 9:00:29 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:59:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:53:45 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok, so what I'm guessing is that TUF tried to kill F-16, or rather did, and that F-16 the PGO'ed him.

But, doesn't PGO not get killed?

That's likely what happened. Falcon's role says he will "attempt" to kill anyone who visits. That must mean that his pgo isn't always 100%.

So, my question is, how dd they both die?

I mean, is that just how it works, or did someone else kill TUF?

Maybe two people visited him and the kill only worked on TUF?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 9:06:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 9:00:29 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:59:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:53:45 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok, so what I'm guessing is that TUF tried to kill F-16, or rather did, and that F-16 the PGO'ed him.

But, doesn't PGO not get killed?

That's likely what happened. Falcon's role says he will "attempt" to kill anyone who visits. That must mean that his pgo isn't always 100%.

So, my question is, how dd they both die?

I mean, is that just how it works, or did someone else kill TUF?

Tuf's role says that he does the mafia kills so it's possible that they killed each other.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 9:07:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 9:06:22 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 9:00:29 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:59:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:53:45 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok, so what I'm guessing is that TUF tried to kill F-16, or rather did, and that F-16 the PGO'ed him.

But, doesn't PGO not get killed?

That's likely what happened. Falcon's role says he will "attempt" to kill anyone who visits. That must mean that his pgo isn't always 100%.

So, my question is, how dd they both die?

I mean, is that just how it works, or did someone else kill TUF?

Tuf's role says that he does the mafia kills so it's possible that they killed each other.

Thats what I'm thinking, but I always thought the the PGO couldn't really get killed by Mafia, cause he/she would kill them first.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 9:12:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 9:07:16 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/19/2012 9:06:22 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 9:00:29 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:59:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:53:45 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok, so what I'm guessing is that TUF tried to kill F-16, or rather did, and that F-16 the PGO'ed him.

But, doesn't PGO not get killed?

That's likely what happened. Falcon's role says he will "attempt" to kill anyone who visits. That must mean that his pgo isn't always 100%.

So, my question is, how dd they both die?

I mean, is that just how it works, or did someone else kill TUF?

Tuf's role says that he does the mafia kills so it's possible that they killed each other.

Thats what I'm thinking, but I always thought the the PGO couldn't really get killed by Mafia, cause he/she would kill them first.

That's basically mod choice. I've seen pgo's that can't be killed, but I've also seen mafia and pgo's kill each other, so it's basically up to how the mod prefers to use it.

Maybe this is why Drafter put in the reference back to his explanation of game mechanics.

Who did BV claim?? We need a claims list.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 9:13:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 9:12:27 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 9:07:16 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/19/2012 9:06:22 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 9:00:29 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:59:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:53:45 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Ok, so what I'm guessing is that TUF tried to kill F-16, or rather did, and that F-16 the PGO'ed him.

But, doesn't PGO not get killed?

That's likely what happened. Falcon's role says he will "attempt" to kill anyone who visits. That must mean that his pgo isn't always 100%.

So, my question is, how dd they both die?

I mean, is that just how it works, or did someone else kill TUF?

Tuf's role says that he does the mafia kills so it's possible that they killed each other.

Thats what I'm thinking, but I always thought the the PGO couldn't really get killed by Mafia, cause he/she would kill them first.

That's basically mod choice. I've seen pgo's that can't be killed, but I've also seen mafia and pgo's kill each other, so it's basically up to how the mod prefers to use it.

Maybe this is why Drafter put in the reference back to his explanation of game mechanics.

Who did BV claim?? We need a claims list.

He claimed some female serial killer, famous one I think.

We suspect he is trolling.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 9:40:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 9:38:22 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
Goddamit BV...

IKR!!! I tried to kill that guy... :P Now I am growing more hungry for blood. :P
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 11:30:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So as you guys saw, I'm lynchproof. I felt like confirming myself so I just got myself lynched DP1. Sorry about the trolling, it was a rough day irl yesterday and I felt like acting stupid after it.

I still won't claim, for now at least. Just trust me on this, I have a good reason for holding out.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 11:32:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 11:30:23 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
So as you guys saw, I'm lynchproof. I felt like confirming myself so I just got myself lynched DP1. Sorry about the trolling, it was a rough day irl yesterday and I felt like acting stupid after it.

I still won't claim, for now at least. Just trust me on this, I have a good reason for holding out.

Alright after all this crap im gonna believe you for once.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 11:33:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wait, TUF was mafia. Wow. Goku is evil apparently.

This must mean almost everyone picked good characters, so drafterman had to improvise and make some good characters mafia.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 11:35:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 11:33:57 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Wait, TUF was mafia. Wow. Goku is evil apparently.

This must mean almost everyone picked good characters, so drafterman had to improvise and make some good characters mafia.

Yeah, I had a list of characters from him to choose from. All were good xD
I'm not surprised if everyone picked good characters.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 11:36:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 11:32:24 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I think F-16 or TUF can replace Andro btw. She's been out of the games forum for a couple months now.

Andro specifically requested to play this game. If she hasn't posted at the end of this Day Phase I will consider replacing her.

Thadd and F16 are up for being replacements. TUF, as mafia, cannot be a replacement.