Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner's 7.4 DP5

Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 7:54:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
After a day of sorrow-filled weeping and remorse, a down-trodden Mario made his way back to the castle to sleep off his woes. Little did he know that this would be his last day, and he would not have to live without his Princess Peach. He was brutally murdered in his sleep, as a gloom begins to set over the crowd. Now, some of the greatest heroes the game has ever known have been mercilessly cut down, and the town is beginning to lose hope.

The Living:

LK
Jordan
16k
Buddamoose
Kyro

With five players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 7:56:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Any results?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 7:58:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Right now, if we have no results, we really must go after people based on their behaviours.

16k had always been active on this site and yet he has not posted in the game more than once of twice. Inactivity in a game is a sign of mafia lurking.

Unless anybody can come up with anything better,

VTL 16k
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:00:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yupp.

We might as well get role claims from everybody first, before proceeding for a lynch.

Jordan, did you claim?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:00:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 7:58:33 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Right now, if we have no results, we really must go after people based on their behaviours.

16k had always been active on this site and yet he has not posted in the game more than once of twice. Inactivity in a game is a sign of mafia lurking.

Unless anybody can come up with anything better,

VTL 16k

have you claimed yet?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:00:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:00:21 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Yupp.

We might as well get role claims from everybody first, before proceeding for a lynch.

Jordan, did you claim?

What did you claim again before I say my role.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:01:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
First DP.

Bus driver.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:01:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Budda and Jordan, please claim.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:02:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:01:48 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:01:03 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
First DP.

Bus driver.

Who did you target.

Kyro and myself.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:03:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:02:12 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:01:48 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:01:03 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
First DP.

Bus driver.

Who did you target.

Kyro and myself.

Perfect 16k is the last scum

VTL 16K

I am Fox, the cop.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:04:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:03:28 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:02:12 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:01:48 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:01:03 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
First DP.

Bus driver.

Who did you target.

Kyro and myself.

Perfect 16k is the last scum

VTL 16K

I am Fox, the cop.

Cool cool cool.

I already have my vote on him.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:10:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Gusy, guess what, we have found our Mafia.

It's LK.

I am the Recharging JOAT, and I have three powers: Bulletproof, Vig, and Watcher/Tracker/Cop. (Yes, I know its OP, talk to Zaradi for that one.)

The DP before last I Did my T/W/C ability on Airmax....he was visited by LK.

I tried to vig kill him last NP, but I think he may be BP.

Therefore VTL LK
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:11:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:10:36 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Gusy, guess what, we have found our Mafia.

It's LK.

I am the Recharging JOAT, and I have three powers: Bulletproof, Vig, and Watcher/Tracker/Cop. (Yes, I know its OP, talk to Zaradi for that one.)

The DP before last I Did my T/W/C ability on Airmax....he was visited by LK.


I tried to vig kill him last NP, but I think he may be BP.

Therefore VTL LK

I believe you are dead
Debate.org Moderator
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:12:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:11:59 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:10:36 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Gusy, guess what, we have found our Mafia.

It's LK.

I am the Recharging JOAT, and I have three powers: Bulletproof, Vig, and Watcher/Tracker/Cop. (Yes, I know its OP, talk to Zaradi for that one.)

The DP before last I Did my T/W/C ability on Airmax....he was visited by LK.


I tried to vig kill him last NP, but I think he may be BP.

Therefore VTL LK

I believe you are dead

Aw.....darnit.

*sigh*

Sorry if I just broke a rule, I did not realize I was dead....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Jordan56
Posts: 1,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:22:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Come on Kyro and buddamoose, someone hammer. Also if he somehow turns up innocent, then Lordknuckle is the last mafia.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:33:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just got on. Rereading.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:37:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:36:21 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:33:06 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Just got on. Rereading.

Vote for 16k, he is the last scum.

Sure. VTL 16k
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:43:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:38:52 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Great, now we just need the results from Zaradi. If he is innocent, Lordknuckle is scum. But I doubt it.

NO ITS LK!!!! HES LIED!!. Whats this bus driver LK? You said no such thing. You said you werent going to character claim OR role claim... But hinted you were a miller... THATS IT

VTL LK
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:44:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:43:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:38:52 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Great, now we just need the results from Zaradi. If he is innocent, Lordknuckle is scum. But I doubt it.

NO ITS LK!!!! HES LIED!!. Whats this bus driver LK? You said no such thing. You said you werent going to character claim OR role claim... But hinted you were a miller... THATS IT

VTL LK

Calm down lol, its to late to vote more.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:45:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I however have claimed, and i am Donkey Kong, my ability is blocking others players roles, and i win with the town.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 8:47:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/19/2012 8:44:23 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:43:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 3/19/2012 8:38:52 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Great, now we just need the results from Zaradi. If he is innocent, Lordknuckle is scum. But I doubt it.

NO ITS LK!!!! HES LIED!!. Whats this bus driver LK? You said no such thing. You said you werent going to character claim OR role claim... But hinted you were a miller... THATS IT

VTL LK

Calm down lol, its to late to vote more.

ugh i hadnt checked in a while and i had to check his claim. Which is non-existant...
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion