Jump to topic:

Halo Mafia - Day Phase 2

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:19:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Town had just finished burning the Flood(Zaradi's) husk, when they heard yells from yells from around a corner, followed by machine gun, AND plasma fire.

When they came around, they saw the Arbiter's(TUF's) body dead on the ground riddled with bullet wounds, and plasma burns, with a expression of betrayal on his face.

Zaradi - You are the Flood. You were the cause of the creation of the Halo rings, and one of the biggest, if not the biggest, threat to sentient life in the universe. You are able to infect one person per nigh phase with a Flood Spore. Be warned, you only have three spores. You will then be told if their role, if they have any is detrimental (such as Vigilatne, or Roleblocker), supportive (such as Doctor, or Bulletproof), or Investigative (such as Cop, or Lie Detector). You may choose one them per nigh phase to control the actions of, which you will receive the results as well as them. They will not know you control them. Be warned, if the doctor uses his/her power on them, or if they die, you will be revealed. You win if the game ends, and you are still alive, or if the remaining players are Flood.

TUF - You are the Arbiter. You were able to see through the lies of the Prophets, and as such, are the Lie Detector. You may choose one statement per night, and see if it was a lie or not. You win with the Town.

This is Day Phase 2 for Halo Mafia. It will end when someone dies, there is a no-lynch, or Thursday 3:00 PM Central time.

Standard DDO Mafia Rules apply.

MIA

1. Zaradi - Flood - Infection - Third-Party
4. TUF - Arbiter - LD

ALIVE

2. Airmax
3. LK
5. Medic
6. Royalpaladin
7. F-16
8. USM
9. Blackhawk(soon to be replaced)
10. Xerge
11.Vmpire321
12. Viper-King

With 10 players it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Drafterman is my co-mod and speaks with my authority.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:47:28 PM
At 3/20/2012 8:31:22 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
No wonder there was a massive bandwagon on Zaradi.

There was a massive bandwagon on Zaradi because he lied about his character.

Although, I have no doubts that some mafia were on the lynch.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 8:53:05 PM
Also, I'm pretty sure that somebody tried to kill me last night. I'm not sure whether I was protected from the kill or something like that but something happened to me.

Reckless Vig or SK.

Or perhaps the mafia tried to kill me and the Vig/SK tried to kill Tuf.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 10:50:54 PM
At 3/20/2012 8:31:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi - 7/7 - Lordknukle, PR, royal, TUF, medic, Xerge, AM

Some people on this list have to be mafia.

Calling it
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 10:20:56 AM
At 3/21/2012 8:50:36 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
VTL LK for a claim.

I already claimed, idiot.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 10:23:48 AM
At 3/21/2012 10:20:56 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL LK for a claim.

You claimed "Generic Spartan".

Please role claim.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 10:24:49 AM
When they came around, they saw the Arbiter's(TUF's) body dead on the ground riddled with bullet wounds, and plasma burns, with a expression of betrayal on his face.'

This suggests that the Vig killed TUF last night. The Mafia NK failed. Nice save, doctor.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 10:31:02 AM
At 3/21/2012 10:23:48 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/21/2012 10:20:56 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL LK for a claim.

You claimed "Generic Spartan".

Please role claim.

LOL!

If you expect me to role claim on DP 2 then you are ridiculous. Not to mention that you have absolutely no justification for it.

Trust me, you don't want me to role claim yet.

Why don't you role claim?
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 11:08:38 AM
At 3/21/2012 10:24:49 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
When they came around, they saw the Arbiter's(TUF's) body dead on the ground riddled with bullet wounds, and plasma burns, with a expression of betrayal on his face.

I noticed that too because of the betrayal thing, but we can't rule out pgo yet. If anyone is pgo then they need to claim so that no more townies die.

This suggests that the Vig killed TUF last night. The Mafia NK failed. Nice save, doctor.

Agreed, however bulletproof could explain the lack of a mafia kill, as well.

If the vig DID kill him then we know that the vig is a noob because players with any experience wouldn't likely kill on night 1 with no info. Serial killer maybe??
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 11:18:10 AM
Okay. So I can pass 1 person named Cortarno to confirm one person each night phase. However if ther person is scum, he dies. I passed it to F-16 last night and the pass failed but Cortona is still alive. So I'm a bit confused.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 11:26:15 AM
At 3/21/2012 11:18:10 AM, Viper-King wrote:
Okay. So I can pass 1 person named Cortarno to confirm one person each night phase. However if ther person is scum, he dies. I passed it to F-16 last night and the pass failed but Cortona is still alive. So I'm a bit confused.

Who dies, Cortano??
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 11:50:53 AM
At 3/21/2012 10:42:56 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I want a claim from you because you claimed "Generic Spartan".

I actually claimed "Spartan Supersoldier."

I have powerful powers and that is all you need to know.

You don't have to claim now....:).
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 12:02:38 PM
At 3/21/2012 11:50:53 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/21/2012 10:42:56 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I want a claim from you because you claimed "Generic Spartan".

I actually claimed "Spartan Supersoldier."

I have powerful powers and that is all you need to know.

You don't have to claim now....:).

I doubt any "generic" character who claims "super" powers. The two ideas don't go together.

VTL LK for a claim
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 12:38:07 PM
At 3/21/2012 12:32:49 PM, Xerge wrote:
Hmm...should we get more character claims first?

I find that if you don't follow up on leads when they present themselves then people tend to forget them, or they seem to lose significance. I think we need LK's claim and we need to hear more from VK and Falcon before proceeding any further. Just my opinion though.
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 12:45:57 PM
At 3/21/2012 12:38:07 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/21/2012 12:32:49 PM, Xerge wrote:
Hmm...should we get more character claims first?

I find that if you don't follow up on leads when they present themselves then people tend to forget them, or they seem to lose significance. I think we need LK's claim and we need to hear more from VK and Falcon before proceeding any further. Just my opinion though.

Hm...good point.

VTL LK for role claim
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 2:01:19 PM
So, we are back to the typical LK stall?

Has anybody noticed that LK has been Mafia in 90% of the past month or so? When he is town, he is the Miller.

I think that he asks mods if he can be a mafioso. We should probably have him claim first in every game.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 2:08:57 PM
At 3/21/2012 2:01:19 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Has anybody noticed that LK has been Mafia in 90% of the past month or so? When he is town, he is the Miller.

I think that he asks mods if he can be a mafioso. We should probably have him claim first in every game.

Works for me. :)
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 2:11:35 PM
At 3/21/2012 2:08:57 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 3/21/2012 2:01:19 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Works for me. :)

What was it that he said to me in the board games mafia?? Oh yeah...

Role. Claim. Now...lol
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 6:38:12 PM
Bump........come on guys....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 7:18:56 PM
Hellohellohello.

I really don't like the phrase "generic" as it makes my character seem somewhat underpowered and crappy. I prefer to use the phrase "super soldier."

Anyways, I am a Spartan Supersolder (epic).

I don't know why you people are being retarded and asking for a role claim but the idiotic mentality of a group often outweighs any intellectuality.

Because I am just downright awesome and the fact that the Spartan Supersoldier can do virtually anything and is a super soldier, I have three one shot abilities at my disposal.

I can role copez.

I can LD.

Also, I have a pretty sick final superpower that I really don't wanna reveal right now.

Because of the fact that the Spartan super soldier has epic armour, I can avoid a kill one night. This was what my post in the DP was about. I think I was targeted for a night kill.

Also, I role copped Royal because I never trust her:)