Jump to topic:

Board Game Mafia - DP 5

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 10:41:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The games are in full heat. Guess who? made his final guess and Yahtzee's luck has depleted. What spaces will town land in next?

Water Boarding

f- 16 Guess Who? - You are trying to pick those pesky little buggers out of the bunch. Each NP, you can check a players character claim to see if it is true. You win with town.

Zaradi Yahtzee! - you are not a board game so you will appear guilty on investigations. You sweep the game if you can role all like dices, but the odds are slim and rely on luck. Each night, pick a number 1-4. If my RNG hits that number, you will acquire a vig power that can be used any of the following night periods. You win with town.

TUF Monopoly - You are the popular game with a little bit of strategy and a lot of chance. Therefore, each night you may role a pick a number 1-6. Two numbers will give you the power to watch any player and see who has visited them. Two numbers give you the power to check an affiliation. One number sends you to go, which allows you to be bulletproof. One number sends you to jail, which eliminates your powers for the current night and the night after. You win with town.

Blackvoid - Risk - roleblocker - Mafia
M.Torres - Cranium - Mason - Town
LordKnukle - Chess - Tracker - Town
Lannan - Battleship - Serial Killer - 3rd party
Thaddeus - Candyland - Beloved - Town

**** MEDIC 1 has been revived. TUF 2 is in for him****

Active Players

1. royalpaladin
2. Jordan56
3. Partam Ruhem
4. Thaddeus 2 (spinko)
5. TUF 2 (Medic 1)
6. M.Torres 2 (tv)
7. Xerge
8. Medic 2 (Oldfrith)

With 8 players, it takes 5 to lynch.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 10:43:34 PM
Yeah, pretty sure town's fvcked at this point. Oh well, I tried.
-goes back to being dead-
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Xerge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2012 10:45:37 PM
At 3/21/2012 10:44:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
VTL Thaddy for a claim.

He has avoiding claiming all game.

I think he claimed Three Shot cop.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 12:15:55 AM
At 3/21/2012 10:58:31 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Thanks for killing me Zaradi. Apparently I am playing too pro-town for your liking. How am I supposed to play when I am town? Pro-mafia?

Except I didn't kill you...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 7:50:11 AM
I am the reviver and I revived Medic 1 so we have the forensic investigator role back. Tuf and I are confirmed, and protection should be on TUF tonight, watcher on one of us if we have one. Tonite I'll revive another town role.

Jordan needs to defend himself or he should be lynched today.

VTL Jordan
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 8:26:32 AM
Obviously, we should lynch the most suspicious person today, but we should also make the 2nd most suspicious person be the hammer. That way TUF can either check the hammer, or a dead body, whichever he chooses.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 8:30:06 AM
TUF i am town. Even if i was mafia, I am still the confirmed redirector and redirected both you and F-16 last day phase. Why did you say you watched Royal, if you were supposed to watch PR.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 8:38:34 AM
For now I say we put this dispute aside, and focus on someone else. You can come back to me and see. We should try to see what others have to say before we mislynch. I say we VTL PR for now.
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 8:43:39 AM
I know I didn't lie though. Lat night, I switched TUF and F-16, maybe someones role did this. But lets see what TUF has to say. Also I read last day phase and it seems like PR came in to bandwagon, but was lurking most of the time.. I want to hear who he targeted.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 9:02:07 AM
At 3/22/2012 8:43:39 AM, Jordan56 wrote:
I know I didn't lie though. Lat night, I switched TUF and F-16, maybe someones role did this. But lets see what TUF has to say. Also I read last day phase and it seems like PR came in to bandwagon, but was lurking most of the time.. I want to hear who he targeted.

Jordan, my biggest problem is not so much who you switched, but why you would even use your role at all with so little info about who is town and who isn't. Your role causes total chaos with town's results and that's why it's usually a mafia role. The fact that you'd even consider using this role tells me that you aren't playing very pro-town. If you wanted town to find scum then why would you be switching people around like that?? It makes no sense at all.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:14:19 AM
No royal, I wasn't lying. I was completely honest about my results. Jordan lied about his role. I believe he is the redirector and that he redirected f-16 to royal.

There is no way after the last day phase he could be town. Also notice how as soon as he got people to jump on my wagon, he got offline and didn't answer any of those questions you guys were asking him? Jordan you are the scum. I don't know why you pulled what you pulled last dp, but it fvcked you over big time.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:19:12 AM
Confirmed mafia:

Jordan56 (lied about results so he could mislynch me. Mafia redirector. Whose ever heard of a role switcher that's not a bus driver??)

Most likely town:

Royal (at least her character was true as confirmed by f-16. Still a maybe though.)
Medic2 (revived himself last night)
Medic1 (me, confirmed through death, and revival)

Remaining mafia suspects:

Pr (not confirmed)
Thaddeus (not confirmed)
M.torres (not confirmed)
And xerge (not confirmed)
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:36:17 AM
At 3/22/2012 10:19:12 AM, TUF wrote:
Confirmed mafia:

Jordan56 (lied about results so he could mislynch me. Mafia redirector. Whose ever heard of a role switcher that's not a bus driver??)

Most likely town:

Royal (at least her character was true as confirmed by f-16. Still a maybe though.)
Medic2 (revived himself last night, character confirmed by Falcon)
Medic1 (me, confirmed through death, and revival)

Remaining mafia suspects:

Pr (not confirmed)
Thaddeus (not confirmed)
M.torres (not confirmed)
And xerge (not confirmed)

I'm not so sure that Royal isn't scum. It seems odd for a mod to put in a role who's sole purpose is to "fix" a bodyguard. I don't see how chutes and ladders becomes a bodyguard anyway, so it's possible that the 2 of them are working together to seem confirmed. Just seems like a very unlikely scenario. I suggest that we have RP hammer today.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 10:48:45 AM
At 3/22/2012 10:36:17 AM, medic0506 wrote:
I'm not so sure that Royal isn't scum. It seems odd for a mod to put in a role who's sole purpose is to "fix" a bodyguard. I don't see how chutes and ladders becomes a bodyguard anyway, so it's possible that the 2 of them are working together to seem confirmed. Just seems like a very unlikely scenario. I suggest that we have RP hammer today.

I agree. I think we should, I'm just saying she is more confirmed than the others. We at least know she didn't lie about her character. I think we should have everyone else give their results. Also jordan who did you supposedly switch last night before we get the results so we can verify they are accurate.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 11:08:51 AM
At 3/22/2012 11:02:22 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I also fixed Zaradi's role, but he died.

Now you're really peeking my interest. Zaradi was miller, and there was nothing about his role that relied on percentages, or was broken. How could you have fixed his role??
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 11:22:01 AM
At 3/22/2012 11:08:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:

Now you're really peeking my interest. Zaradi was miller, and there was nothing about his role that relied on percentages, or was broken. How could you have fixed his role??

This is such a weak attempt to paint me as suspicious.

Zaradi Yahtzee! - you are not a board game so you will appear guilty on investigations. You sweep the game if you can role all like dices, but the odds are slim and rely on luck. Each night, pick a number 1-4. If my RNG hits that number, you will acquire a vig power that can be used any of the following night periods. You win with town.

I fixed that part last night.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 11:22:34 AM
At 3/22/2012 11:08:51 AM, medic0506 wrote:

Lol nice catch.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 11:25:48 AM
At 3/22/2012 11:22:01 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This is such a weak attempt to paint me as suspicious.
I fixed that part last night.

Oh yeah forgot about that part. He killed blackvoid.