Second, dramatic retelling of each players moves
Third, interesting stats
Fourth, score after this round
Fifth, Nation killers

Airmaxx1227 = Israel

1) Attack THEBOMB
2) Attack THEBOMB
3) Recover 100 miles
2051 was a glorious year for Israel, who emerged from 2050 almost unharmed. While launching a brutal attack against Poland in 2051 Israel spent the remainder of the year licking its wounds suffered from last round. That recovery though would be offset by Poland's (THEBOMB's) own invasion of Israel. 2051 Israel did not lose any health and still delivered quite a beating

Viper-King = China

1) Attack Contra
2) Attack Contra
3) Defend from 16k
China was one of many nations not attacked at all over the course of 2051, and while they did deliver an a** whipping against Germany they did set up to prepare for an attack from 16k and the US, an attack that never happened. Two years running now glorious China has gotten through a round with full health, and they hope the streak will prevail.

16kadams = USA

1) Defend from Zaradi
2) Defend from Viper
3) Defend from THEBOMB
USA lies in ruins, although they donated all of 2011 to defense they sadly had defended against the wrong countries.... In 2051 the US was attacked 10 times, and was only able to nullify 3 of them. The beating they took from 2050 had left its mark, and now the US lies in ruins as invaders hailing from Russia, Poland, Ireland, Afghanistan, and Mexico poured in. Although the US did successfully defend against the UK and Zaradi, the final blow came from MrBrooks and Afghanistan, the country that the US had rebuilt back in 2014 had now colonized them....

Zaradi = UK

1) Recover 100 miles
2) Defend from OberHerr
3) Defend from 16k
The UK, much like their now fallen ally the US, spent 2051 purely in defense. However unlike the US, luck was on their side. Not a single country attacked the UK in 2051, and the recovery helped bring the UK back up to 800 miles of territory as the uneventful year passed. Whether or not they will continue to defend and recover or go back to killing is anyones guess though.

Oldfrith = Russia

1) Attack 16k
2) Attack 16k
3) Recover 100 miles (ALLOWED)
Russia had gone through 2050 completely untouched, and they took advantage of this by contributing very heftily to the invasion of the US. In my own mistake though I failed to inform Oldfrith that he could not recover territory since he was at full health, so through sheer luck Oldfrith will be granted this move. The recover flub by me allowed Oldfrith to regain territory to offset an invasion by Germany (Contra)

Contra = Germany

1) Attack Oldfrith
2) Attack THEBOMB
3) Attack THEBOMB
Yes Germany had a glorious flashback to the days of WWII when they were kicking the a** of Russia and Poland, particularly Poland. 2051 would have been a great year for Germany but an invasion from China (Viper-King) and retaliation attacks by THEBOMB, cost Germany 300 miles of territory in 2051. Germany has been all attack since WWIII broke out, whether they will continue such an aggressive strategy though is anyones guess...

THEBOMB = Poland

1) Attack 16k
2) Attack Airmax
3) Attack Contra
Poland decided that 2051 would be all about military campaigning and launched campaigns against Israel and Germany while continuing to attack the US. However Poland will pay dearly for deciding to not defend their own borders, because even though they dealt 300 damage the country suffered from massive invasions from the very nations they attacked. Israel had struck back, Germany did too, but Polands attack against 16k and the US was defended against successfully, putting a noticable dent in Polands territory. 2051 was a horrible year for Poland, who now is barely clinging to life with just 100 miles of territory to spare.

OberHerr = Ireland

1) Attack 16k
2) Defend against MrBrooks
3) Defend against 16k
The luck of the Irish continued into 2051 for Ireland, marking two years in a row where the country was not attacked a single time. They again played a defensive game and played a limited offensive role, and even though the defenses were not needed Ireland 2 years after WW3 started remained completely unharmed, unattacked, and are right now probably drinking in celebration.

MrBrooks = Afghanistan

1) Attack 16k
2) Attack 16k
3) Attack 16k
To say that MrBrooks went into 2051 with full intentions to clusterf*ck the US, would be an understatement. Although many other players had done the job for him it was MrBrooks and Afghanistan who was able to claim victory and bring an end to the US as we know it. MrBrooks was hailed by his own people for doing something so bold and unheard of at the best time possible, for nobody had attacked Afghanistan that year meaning any defense was unnecessary. Afghanistan marches into 2052 proudly with 900 miles of territory and with most of the treasures harvested from the US....... Or should I say, the FORMER US.....

Phantom = North Korea

1) Defend from Viper-King
2) Defend from MrBrooks
3) Defend from Airmax
2051 was a very uneventful year for North Korea, who used all three moves to defense but was not attacked once by a single country. While the world was shelling the US, North Korea sat in its own borders expecting an invasion that never came. 2051 was eerily quiet for North Korea, but as other nations fall all around them such peacefulness will not last much longer.

Suburbia = Mexico

1) Attack 16k
2) Attack 16k
3) Attack 16k
2051 in North America was much like any other year, with millions of illegals coming into the US from Mexico. This time though it was not immigrants, it was the military, and Mexico went all out to try to bring down the US.... Had MrBrooks (afghanistan) not swooped in to kill off the US, that title would have gone to Mexico. Despite the loss of being able to claim to have dealt the final blow though, Mexico enjoyed 2051, considering that they, like so many other countries, were not attacked by anyone at all.

Interesting Stats

- Only 1 defense was called right (out of 11 total) making the success rate for defenses 9.1%
- 16kadams was the victim of 10 of the 19 attacks in 2051 (52.6%), the next highest was against THEBOMB with 4 out of 19 attacks (21%)
- 73.6% of all attacks were directed against Poland or the US (THEBOMB and 16kadams)
- 6 nations were not invaded/ attacked at all
- 8 nations suffered no damage overall
- Zaradi (UK) was the only player to increase their score from last round

SCORES AFTER 2051

1) Viper-King (China) = 1000
1) OberHerr(Ireland) = 1000
1) Oldfrith (Russia) = 1000*
4) Airmax1227 (Israel) = 900
4) MrBrooks (Afghanistan) = 900
4) Phantom (North Korea) = 900
7) SuburbiaSuvivor (Mexico) = 800
7) Zaradi (UK) = 800
9) Contra (Germany) = 700
10) THEBOMB (Poland) = 100

Eliminated

11) 16kadams (US)
12) Apollo11 (Australia)

Nation killers

Contra (Germany) -> Apollo (Australia)
MrBrooks (Afghanistan) -> 16kadams (US)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:06:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Brooks, jy lê verraaier, my dood wanneer ons waar freinds.Ek sal eendag Re betaal om die aanbod, met die veronderstelling dat jy speel 'n ander WW3 wedstryd.Dit pis my af, en jy sal nooit weer vertrou word nie.Ek hoop dat jy volgende ronde binnegeval en verwoes.Die VSA sal rebelleer sodra die oorloë einde.

Surburbia, jy is 'n valse roes as goed. Ek hoop jy binnegeval en kry jy stadig deur jou vyande gemartel, en hoop dat die VN nie ingryp. As Ek het veto magte in die VN as die VSA, sal ek lewe in die VN-gebou, en lei my nuwe terroriste-organisasie teen julle daar.

Bom, ek het 'n muur vir jou. Jou manne, het dit, en dis hoe hulle gesterf het.

Rusland, jy roes van 'n bondgenoot. Jy is die enigste beskaafde land wat my binnegeval het, ek hoop jy behandel die burgers goed. Ek gesterf het, as oorlog philosiphers sê, "die god van oorlog haat diegene wat huiwer." - Euripides

Volgende keer sal ek gebruik my gut instink, en gebruik my groot nuwe terroriste organisasies wat gebaseer is op die VN-kelder hergroei, en triomf. Die VSA sal terug kom nie, "Veni, vidi, vici" ~~ Julius Caesar.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:08:09 PM
I predicted Adams was going to go down fast from the very beginning of this game.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:08:51 PM
Viper King and me AGREED TO A PEACE TREATY --- what a scum.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:09:55 PM
Translation of 16k's pathetic rant:

Brooks, you are betrayed, my death when we'll do that freinds.Ek Re paid to the offer, with the assumption that you play a different WW3 wedstryd.Dit piss me off, and you will never again be trusted Ex hope you next round invaded and verwoes.Die U.S. will rebel when the wars end.

Surburbia, you are a lying scum as well. I hope you get invaded and slowly tortured by your enemies, and hope that the UN did not intervene. If I had veto power in the UN than the U.S., I live in the UN building, and bring my new terrorist organization against you there.

Bomb, I have a wall for you. Your men did, and that's how they died.

Russia, you scum of an ally. You are the only civilized country that invaded me, I hope you treat the people well. I died when war philosiphers says, "the god of war hates those who hesitate." - Euripides

Next time I will use my gut instinct, and use my big new terrorist organizations based in the UN basement regrowth, and triumph. The U.S. will not come back, "Veni, vidi, vici" ~ Julius Caesar.
Sapere Aude!
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:10:19 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:08:51 PM, Contra wrote:

never trust allies, trust the gut, dont fall into my mistakes.
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:10:31 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:08:09 PM, phantom wrote:
I predicted Adams was going to go down fast from the very beginning of this game.

lose lips sink ships
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:10:36 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:08:51 PM, Contra wrote:

In his defense, I told him to break it.
Sapere Aude!
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:10:51 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:09:55 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:

Brooks, you are betrayed, my death when we'll do that freinds.Ek Re paid to the offer, with the assumption that you play a different WW3 wedstryd.Dit piss me off, and you will never again be trusted Ex hope you next round invaded and verwoes.Die U.S. will rebel when the wars end.

Surburbia, you are a lying scum as well. I hope you get invaded and slowly tortured by your enemies, and hope that the UN did not intervene. If I had veto power in the UN than the U.S., I live in the UN building, and bring my new terrorist organization against you there.

Russia, you scum of an ally. You are the only civilized country that invaded me, I hope you treat the people well. I died when war philosiphers says, "the god of war hates those who hesitate." - Euripides

Next time I will use my gut instinct, and use my big new terrorist organizations based in the UN basement regrowth, and triumph. The U.S. will not come back, "Veni, vidi, vici" ~ Julius Caesar.

that's not what it was ha!
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:12:03 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:10:51 PM, 16kadams wrote:

part of yours is wrong.

Also you are tied the ike as most hated DDO member in my opinion because your a ling scoundrel that has nothing to do but bully people :) (kinda like me... but... do as I say not as I do)
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:14:25 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:10:31 PM, 16kadams wrote:

lose lips sink ships

Good advice
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:14:31 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:12:10 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Oh how the tides have turned, 16k...

(only imabench gets it)

I knew I was gonna die :)
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:14:49 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:12:03 PM, 16kadams wrote:

part of yours is wrong.

Also you are tied the ike as most hated DDO member in my opinion because your a ling scoundrel that has nothing to do but bully people :) (kinda like me... but... do as I say not as I do)

Lying? Only to you. Bullying? How could I have had a role? I was dead, remember? That's a pretty d@mn solid alibi.

;)
Sapere Aude!
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:15:21 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:14:31 PM, 16kadams wrote:

(only imabench gets it)

You don't get it...
Sapere Aude!
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:16:13 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:14:49 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:

part of yours is wrong.

Lying? Only to you. Bullying? How could I have had a role? I was dead, remember? That's a pretty d@mn solid alibi.

;)

once again, your info gathering brought me to my knees... and not I am in the UN basement making firebombs planning to kill surburbia.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:16:29 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:15:21 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 3/23/2012 7:14:31 PM, 16kadams wrote:

(only imabench gets it)

You don't get it...

so.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:17:03 PM

lose lips sink ships

Agreed, but why should a prediction I made make me die?
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:17:03 PM

part of yours is wrong.

Name one other person who hates ike that currently isnt running for president
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:17:47 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:17:03 PM, imabench wrote:

part of yours is wrong.

1duspelt
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:19:15 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:17:47 PM, 16kadams wrote:

part of yours is wrong.

1duspelt

so three people who dislike ike makes ike the most hated person on DDO? have you met some of the other people on here?

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:19:22 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:14:25 PM, Contra wrote:

lose lips sink ships

Good advice

it killed me
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 7:22:28 PM
At 3/23/2012 7:19:15 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/23/2012 7:17:47 PM, 16kadams wrote:

part of yours is wrong.

1duspelt

so three people who dislike ike makes ike the most hated person on DDO? have you met some of the other people on here?

it was my opinion (my least favorite)

1duspelt
JT
me
me
me
(I have hatred so it multiplies)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 8:15:33 PM
apart from all that im surprised at how far THEBOMB fell despite everyone focusing mostly on 16kadams....

THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 8:52:46 PM
At 3/23/2012 8:15:33 PM, imabench wrote:
apart from all that im surprised at how far THEBOMB fell despite everyone focusing mostly on 16kadams....

me to considering I defended against Contra didn't attack :p I sent you a pm imabench
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2012 9:22:05 PM
At 3/23/2012 8:52:46 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 3/23/2012 8:15:33 PM, imabench wrote:

me to considering I defended against Contra didn't attack :p I sent you a pm imabench

I got it, fixed results will be in a new thread