Jump to topic:

Pokemon Mafia - DAY PHASE TWO

Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:28:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It was a rather quiet night in Pallet Town, the first night of the Pokemon War. Luckily, there were no casualties and everyone was able to survive, with hopes of fighting the war another day.

Some Pokemon were luckier than others. They slipped away from the war, going un-noticed, un-injured. Really, the battle that happened in the night centered only around a few unlucky Pokemon. But still these Pokemon were able to survive. They emerged from the battle feeling tougher about themselves for having survived a series of attacks.

There was one particular Pokemon who felt rather smug about himself, having tricked everyone the previous day phase. He snickered as he saw wave after wave of attacks miss him entirely. As he snuck away from the battle, un-noticed, he thought about that lone Pokemon that appeared the other day. It was rather odd that no one accepted him, no one believed him, although it was fairly obvious that he had joined their side. Oh well, who was he to question the decisions of others? He was just a lowly Pokemon himself.

Suddenly, in the dark night, bright white lights flashed through the sky. Silhouetted against the moon was the image of one…, no two, Pokemon switching rapidly between themselves. After a while, only one image remained, and slowly the light dimmed, as the sun started to rise, signaling a new day, a new beginning.

DEAD IN THE NIGHT:

DEAD LAST DAY PHASE:

Buddamoose - You are UNOWN, a PSYCHIC type Pokemon.You are very timid, and not much is known about you, except the fact that you live in your own dimension, and rarely venture out into the Pokemon world. As such, you have no allegiance to anyone; however, the recent Pokemon war has forced you to choose sides. Therefore, you are the UNDECIDED. As a result, you can change your allegiance twice throughout the period of the game, to any affiliation you desire. If you choose to win with the mafia, however, due to secrecy reasons, you will not be told of its members. You will not be put into the mafia PM. You can use this ability at any time. A message will appear in the DP to the town when you do so. As you are a third party player, you will show up as guilty on all investigations, regardless of what affiliation you choose. For now, you win with yourself.

Players:

Graveyard:

1. Buddamoose

Alive:

1. TUF
2. RoyalPaladin
3. Viper-King
4. Jordan56
5. Airmax1227
6. Drafterman
7. Kyro90
8. Medic
9. PartamRuhem
10. Mestari
11. Lickdafoot
12. BlackHawk1331
13. Thaddeus
14. nonentity
15. Vmpire321
16. F16
17. LordKnuckle
18. Ore_Ele
19. Zaradi

With 19 Players, it takes 10 Votes to lynch.

This DP will end Friday 7PM DDO Time, at which point, I will lynch the player with the most votes. If two or more players have equal votes, there will be a VTNL.
Day Phase Two has Begun!

Good Luck.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:30:35 AM
Anyone got any results?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:33:14 AM
At 3/27/2012 8:28:56 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

Buddamoose - You are UNOWN, a PSYCHIC type Pokemon.You are very timid, and not much is known about you, except the fact that you live in your own dimension, and rarely venture out into the Pokemon world. As such, you have no allegiance to anyone; however, the recent Pokemon war has forced you to choose sides. Therefore, you are the UNDECIDED. As a result, you can change your allegiance twice throughout the period of the game, to any affiliation you desire. If you choose to win with the mafia, however, due to secrecy reasons, you will not be told of its members. You will not be put into the mafia PM. You can use this ability at any time. A message will appear in the DP to the town when you do so. As you are a third party player, you will show up as guilty on all investigations, regardless of what affiliation you choose. For now, you win with yourself.

Line starts to the left.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:34:08 AM
At 3/27/2012 8:33:14 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/27/2012 8:28:56 AM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:

Line starts to the left.

Good job guessing that Role spot on. I was impressed, as it was a role I made up.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:34:55 AM
At 3/27/2012 8:33:01 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
I was suspicious about LK. :)

I investigated his IWWTT statement, and it came back false.

VTL LordKnukle

Uh oh. Looks like LKs scum.
VTL LK
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:37:06 AM
At 3/27/2012 8:36:23 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
VTL LordKnukle

Excellent work, Vmpire.

Lol. You next on the investigation list, if not already done.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:37:12 AM
Getting Caught in a Pokeball

LordKnukle - 2/10 - Vmpire, Kyro

This DP will end Friday 7PM DDO Time, at which point, I will lynch the player with the most votes. If two or more players have equal votes, there will be a VTNL.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:37:43 AM

LordKnukle - 3/10 - Vmpire, Kyro, Royal

Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:38:06 AM

LordKnukle - 4/10 - Vmpire, Kyro, Royal, Drafter

kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:38:38 AM
Anyone else? RP, You seem to always get results? Have anything to share lol?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:40:26 AM
At 3/27/2012 8:38:38 AM, kyro90 wrote:

Not today, unfortunately.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:40:34 AM

LordKnukle - 5/10 - Vmpire, Kyro, Royal, Drafter, Airmax

kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:41:28 AM
At 3/27/2012 8:40:26 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/27/2012 8:38:38 AM, kyro90 wrote:

Not today, unfortunately.

Alrighty. All I did last night was pick a random person to hide behind which was Zaradi. Dont know if I was redirected or not though.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:41:54 AM
The reason why I FOS people that were against lynching Budda is because, no matter if he was telling the truth or not, Mafia wouldn't have wanted him lynched.

1) If Budda was telling the truth, then he was just a vanilla townie and not a threat until later in the game.

2) If Budda was not telling the truth, then he was an ace-in-the-hole to win the game later one.

In either case, Mafia wouldn't have wanted to stick out by breaking DP1 SOP to lynch him.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:46:48 AM
VTL F-16 for claim.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:47:32 AM
At 3/27/2012 8:46:12 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Munchlax!

Your munchlax? Holy crap I love you! He used to be like my favorite pokemon evah!!!
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:48:32 AM
At 3/27/2012 8:47:32 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Munchlax!

Your munchlax? Holy crap I love you! He used to be like my favorite pokemon evah!!!

No, but I wish I was!

He is SO awesome. I downloaded the Pearl ROM during the weekend and am trying to catch him.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:48:39 AM
Oh sorry. unvote VTL F16
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:49:42 AM
At 3/27/2012 8:48:32 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 3/27/2012 8:47:32 AM, kyro90 wrote:
Munchlax!

No, but I wish I was!

He is SO awesome. I downloaded the Pearl ROM during the weekend and am trying to catch him.

IKR!? Hes like the best pokemon to ever come into existance!! Hes so fluffy and cute and then he turns big! Hes awesome.
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:51:31 AM
LD List
==Dead==
10. Buddamoose---------Third Party

==No Claims==
1. TUF--------------------IWWTT
2. RoyalPaladin----------IWWTT
3. Viper-King
4. Jordan56--------------IWWTT
5. Airmax1227----------IWWTT
6. Drafterman
7. Kyro90-----------------IWWTT
8. Medic
9. PartamRuhem
11. Mestari
12. Lickdafoot
13. BlackHawk1331---IWWTT
14. Thaddeus-----------IWWTT
15. nonentity
16. Vmpire321---------IWWTT
17. F16
18. LordKnukle---------IWWTT
19. Ore_Ele
20. Zaradi----------------IWWTT
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:52:12 AM
At 3/27/2012 8:37:29 AM, drafterman wrote:
I FOS everyone that was behind Budda last phase including:

TUF
LK
F-16

Combined with the LD results, VTL LK

You were behind that too.

Last time I checked, TUF opposed the lynching first.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 8:52:42 AM
At 3/27/2012 8:51:10 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Snorlax is dumb. When I catch my Muchlax, he will not evolve. I will not permit it to occur.

Level 100 Muchlax!

Lol yeah when the first part came out when it was just snorlax then it wasnt as cool. Then when munchlax came out He was the first I wanted to get.