Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Inferno's New Game Is Here *

inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:00:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I have a brand spanking new game that we can all play right here today. I want you to pick a number between 1 and 10.
1 and 10 included. Then after chosing your number, I want you to go to the next
step. Add 7. Then subtract 2. Whatever that number is, I want you to write that one down underneath your original number. I have a list of numbers that contain a name made specifically for you. I will write down your name once your number is ready. This will be your character. Then pick the first letter in your name and give me the number it is in the alphabet. Then whoever ends up with the number one will win. Repeat process one last time.
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:04:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
#7 latter L
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:08:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
don't know. It's a WWE song for Shamous.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:40:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
#7
#12
Letter L
#0
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:41:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2012 1:30:01 PM, CAPLlock wrote:
At 3/27/2012 1:23:35 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/27/2012 1:09:48 PM, CAPLlock wrote:
#8
#13
#8
C

lol caps

You are the Joker. <------

Role?

This is a numbers game. I just gave you a random name. Unless you wish to add something later. But for now, what number is the letter J in the alphabet.
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:44:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think I did something wrong I got zero.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:47:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2012 1:44:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I think I did something wrong I got zero.

Yeah. Pick a number between 1 and 10. Or pick 1 or 10. Write it down.
Add 7, then minus 2. Write this number down underneath.
lannan13
Posts: 23,106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:50:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
cool.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:55:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2012 1:00:25 PM, inferno wrote:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I have a brand spanking new game that we can all play right here today. I want you to pick a number between 1 and 10.
1 and 10 included. Then after chosing your number, I want you to go to the next
step. Add 7. Then subtract 2. Whatever that number is, I want you to write that one down underneath your original number. I have a list of numbers that contain a name made specifically for you. I will write down your name once your number is ready. This will be your character. Then pick the first letter in your name and give me the number it is in the alphabet. Then whoever ends up with the number one will win. Repeat process one last time.

I pick number 1.

I won.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:56:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2012 1:55:26 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 3/27/2012 1:00:25 PM, inferno wrote:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I have a brand spanking new game that we can all play right here today. I want you to pick a number between 1 and 10.
1 and 10 included. Then after chosing your number, I want you to go to the next
step. Add 7. Then subtract 2. Whatever that number is, I want you to write that one down underneath your original number. I have a list of numbers that contain a name made specifically for you. I will write down your name once your number is ready. This will be your character. Then pick the first letter in your name and give me the number it is in the alphabet. Then whoever ends up with the number one will win. Repeat process one last time.

I pick number 1.

I won.

Nope. I never gave you a character. Nice try. =)
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:57:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok so im supposed to pick a number and a letter? Ok. 7 K
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:58:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ok so I picked 7 then got 12. Now what?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 2:01:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Once you have a character, pick the number that it is in the alphabet using first letter only. Then repeat step one and two once again.
If you get a double digit number, take the last digit and subtract the first.
Whatever number you end up with, that is it. No questions ask.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 2:04:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2012 1:57:21 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Ok so im supposed to pick a number and a letter? Ok. 7 K

No. Pick a number which is 7 for you.
Now take 7 and add 7. Then minus 2.
Once you do that. I will give you the name of your character.
Take the first letter in your character, and then let me know which one it is
in the alphabet. If you have a double digit number, subtract the two.
For example. If you get the letter Z, you have number 26.
6-2=4. Game over. =)
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 2:06:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2012 1:58:17 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Ok so I picked 7 then got 12. Now what?

You are also a Wolf. Your letter is number 23. Take 3 and minus 2.
Oh dear. You are a one. You are a winner. But it aint over yet.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 2:16:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2012 2:06:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/27/2012 1:58:17 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Ok so I picked 7 then got 12. Now what?

You are also a Wolf. Your letter is number 23. Take 3 and minus 2.
Oh dear. You are a one. You are a winner. But it aint over yet.

Huh? You totally confused me...
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 2:23:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2012 2:16:48 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 3/27/2012 2:06:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/27/2012 1:58:17 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Ok so I picked 7 then got 12. Now what?

You are also a Wolf. Your letter is number 23. Take 3 and minus 2.
Oh dear. You are a one. You are a winner. But it aint over yet.

Huh? You totally confused me...

You won. You are the Wolf. W is the 23 letter of the alphabet.
3-2=1. You ended up with 1.
You win. But it does not end here. There is more...............
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 5:30:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2012 2:23:53 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/27/2012 2:16:48 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 3/27/2012 2:06:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 3/27/2012 1:58:17 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Ok so I picked 7 then got 12. Now what?

You are also a Wolf. Your letter is number 23. Take 3 and minus 2.
Oh dear. You are a one. You are a winner. But it aint over yet.

Huh? You totally confused me...

You won. You are the Wolf. W is the 23 letter of the alphabet.
3-2=1. You ended up with 1.
You win. But it does not end here. There is more...............

wtf???