Jump to topic:

Naruto V.S Akatsuki Mafia Endgame

kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 6:20:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well.... This game was a complete disaster.... I dont think this game really deserves to have all the roles on. If you want you can paste your role. But im certainly not in the mood to do so. Im only going to tell who won and some MVPs etc. stuff.

TOWN WON! By default!

1. Town
2. Mafia
3. Third
4. Lannan (Lol jk Lannan.)

MVPs
RP for an amazing performance in detective work even though nobody was caught. That is the only MVP since it went pretty horribly....

LVP (Least Valuable Player)
I made this title for the person that kinda ruined the game. This title goes to Lannan for ruining it! :D (Claps. Chricket noise appears)
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Jordan56
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 6:22:38 PM
At 3/31/2012 6:20:45 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Well.... This game was a complete disaster.... I dont think this game really deserves to have all the roles on. If you want you can paste your role. But im certainly not in the mood to do so. Im only going to tell who won and some MVPs etc. stuff.

TOWN WON! By default!

1. Town
2. Mafia
3. Third
4. Lannan (Lol jk Lannan.)

MVPs
RP for an amazing performance in detective work even though nobody was caught. That is the only MVP since it went pretty horribly....

LVP (Least Valuable Player)
I made this title for the person that kinda ruined the game. This title goes to Lannan for ruining it! :D (Claps. Chricket noise appears)

Lanaan doesn't deserve 4th place. He just simply loses and fails.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 6:50:43 PM
At 3/31/2012 6:47:26 PM, Viper-King wrote:
Lol LVP. nice award.

Why thank you. I made it myself. :3
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 7:20:45 PM
At 3/31/2012 7:18:46 PM, Xerge wrote:
I think you guys are being too hard on Lannan. He is a beginner and don't know the ropes yet.....

Mistakes happen... and I don't think we should rage against Lannan... but, outing the mafia because you make a mistake is not a mistake
Debate.org Moderator
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 7:23:12 PM
At 3/31/2012 7:20:45 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I think you guys are being too hard on Lannan. He is a beginner and don't know the ropes yet.....

Mistakes happen... and I don't think we should rage against Lannan... but, outing the mafia and their roles because you make a mistake and get angry is not a mistake

Fix'd.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 7:23:41 PM

Mistakes happen... and I don't think we should rage against Lannan... but, outing the mafia because you make a mistake is not a mistake

Yeah, Believe me, I was trying to protect Lannan from the insults in the mafia PM but even I have to agree. Its not right to make your whole team go down because of one mistake. Then again, it WAS his first game as mafia.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 7:33:55 PM
At 3/31/2012 7:23:41 PM, kyro90 wrote:

Yeah, Believe me, I was trying to protect Lannan from the insults in the mafia PM but even I have to agree. Its not right to make your whole team go down because of one mistake. Then again, it WAS his first game as mafia.

Being inexperienced is not an excuse (no one would have been as upset if he had only outed himself - we would have won anyway). His next action was a spiteful thing to do, and seemed to be motivated to that end.. the insults directed at Lannan are not right either, but I'm not sure how else he expected people to react.

It was simply childish, and at that very least he should apologize to you.
Debate.org Moderator
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 8:25:40 PM
This is the reason why it is sometimes helpful to only let players who have played the beginner games sign up for your games (unless you have seen them firsthand and know that they are good).
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 8:28:31 PM
At 3/31/2012 8:25:40 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
This is the reason why it is sometimes helpful to only let players who have played the beginner games sign up for your games (unless you have seen them firsthand and know that they are good).

So you're saying I shouldn't play in games?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 8:37:07 PM
At 3/31/2012 8:28:31 PM, Viper-King wrote:

No, I know you are a good player. What I am saying is that players like Lannan can potentially kill your game. I mean, Kyro probably waited 2-3 months to mod a game, and when he does, one player fvcked it up for him and basically ruined the game and now he has to wait another 2-3 months to mod again. So, stopping players like Lannan from signing up isn't a bad idea. I think LDF made a thread on this topic a couple of months ago, let me dig it up.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 8:53:27 PM
At 3/31/2012 8:37:07 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

No, I know you are a good player. What I am saying is that players like Lannan can potentially kill your game. I mean, Kyro probably waited 2-3 months to mod a game, and when he does, one player fvcked it up for him and basically ruined the game and now he has to wait another 2-3 months to mod again. So, stopping players like Lannan from signing up isn't a bad idea. I think LDF made a thread on this topic a couple of months ago, let me dig it up.

Well yeah I was looking forward to this game but I can wait. Its fine really.
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 8:55:19 PM
At 3/31/2012 8:53:27 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 3/31/2012 8:37:07 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Well yeah I was looking forward to this game but I can wait. Its fine really.

I'm sorry Kyros. Lannan definitely owes you an apology for ruining your 1st time mod experience.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2012 8:57:02 PM
At 3/31/2012 8:56:28 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Wait, is there a rule saying you have to wait 3 months to mod a game?

You have to wait you turn on the modlist which is generally 2-3 months.