Jump to topic:

Pokemon Mafia - DAY PHASE FIVE

Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:41:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Again, it was another quiet night in Pallet Town. No disturbances. The rage of the battle seemed to have died off, as everyone was worrying about their own survival now.

It was a lucky day for all, everyone survived the battle of the night. It seemed as though everyone lost their fire, their spark once a God had died. Everyone seemed awed by their own power, what they could potentially accomplish. They've already killed a God. What's next? Destroying the world?

Some things remained the same, Pokemon continued to carry out their duty, and continued to get information from enemies and allies. Pallet Town was still functional, and people continued to go about their normal duties.

As I was walking around Pallet Town, I did see one Pokemon take her own life. It was weird really. You would think Pokemon are not capable of suicide, but it seems that they are. I noticed the tear stained blanket on top of her, and deduced that she killed herself out of grief. Sad. I wonder what happened?

All around, it was a pretty average, safe night in Pallet Town, I would say.

DEAD IN THE NIGHT:

LickDaFoot - You are LATIAS, a DRAGON/PSYCHIC type Pokemon, and part of the EON DUO with your partner LATIOS. As LATIAS, you are known for your quick speed and high intelligence, as well as telepathic communication. As such, you are the EVEN NIGHT COP. Each night, you may visit another Pokemon and determine his/her type. If you visit your partner, LATIOS, you will be put into a separate LOVER's PM with him. If either you or your partner dies, the other will die the next DP or NP as well. Furthermore, because of your telepathic communications ability, you are the COMMUNICATOR as well, and on ODD nights you may convey a message to another Pokemon of your choice, with a limit of 140 characters. You win with the town Pokemon.

DEAD LAST DAY PHASE:

Drafter - You are GIRATINA, a GHOST/DRAGON type Pokemon. You are able to travel through time and between dimensions at will. As such, you are the DIMENSION CONTROLLER. Therefore, you can alter either time or space. Each night phase, you can select to perform one of the following two abilities on another player of your choice:
1.Visit another Pokemon and alter time for them. This allows you to either evolve or de-evolve that Pokemon.
2.Visit another player and alter space for them. This allows you to banish that player to another dimension for the next day phase. As such, that player will be unable to vote the next day phase.
You win with the mafia.

Players:

Graveyard:

1.Buddamoose
2.Medic
3.Royal
4.Mestari (1)
5.Thaddeus
6.Airmax
7.LordKnukle (1)
8.Drafterman
9.Lickdafoot

Alive:

1.TUF
2.Viper-King
3.Jordan56
4.Mestari (2) – Replaced BlackHawk
5.PartamRuhem
6.LordKnukle (2) – Replaced Kyro
7.Nonentity
8.Vmpire
9.F16
10.Ore_ele
11.Zaradi

With 11 Players, it takes 6 Votes to lynch.

This DP will end TUESDAY 8PM DDO Time, at which point, I will lynch the player with the most votes. If two or more players have equal votes, there will be a VTNL.

Day Phase FIVE has Begun!

Good Luck.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:51:18 AM
lol He claimed his actual role and nobody believed him :/ That really sucks.

I have an assignment due in 5 hours so I can't stay online for long. But I'm the forensic investigator, and F-16 killed Thad. However, I don't know how the game works. F-16 is obviously the last mafioso. If there are no mafiosos left, do cult automatically win? I think we should get rid of them first.
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:52:57 AM
I got a truth on PR, surprisingly.
Looks like my intuition was right... we didn't lose a valuable townie >.<

Apparently, F-16 is scum.

VTL F-7523
vmpire321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:53:39 AM
At 4/1/2012 10:52:10 AM, nonentity wrote:
At 4/1/2012 10:50:54 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
Lol nice. No kill.

>.< Mafia is getting unlucky, eh?

Lickdafoot.

her lover died last DP, so that's why LDF died this DP i think
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:55:49 AM
At 4/1/2012 10:53:39 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 4/1/2012 10:52:10 AM, nonentity wrote:
At 4/1/2012 10:50:54 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
Lol nice. No kill.

>.< Mafia is getting unlucky, eh?

Lickdafoot.

her lover died last DP, so that's why LDF died this DP i think

Ohh right.

Besides PR, was there anyone else suspected of being cult?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:56:17 AM
At 4/1/2012 10:51:18 AM, nonentity wrote:
lol He claimed his actual role and nobody believed him :/ That really sucks.

I have an assignment due in 5 hours so I can't stay online for long. But I'm the forensic investigator, and F-16 killed Thad. However, I don't know how the game works. F-16 is obviously the last mafioso. If there are no mafiosos left, do cult automatically win? I think we should get rid of them first.

Haha. Wow, you gotta be kidding. I never visited Thad.

VTL NonEntity

I am double confirmed by both LDF and Jordan. So what they are lying as well?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 10:56:25 AM
At 4/1/2012 10:52:57 AM, vmpire321 wrote:
I got a truth on PR, surprisingly.
Looks like my intuition was right... we didn't lose a valuable townie >.<

Apparently, F-16 is scum.

VTL F-7523

I fvcking knew it. I should've vig'd him last night. I fvcking knew it.
VTL F-16
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:01:36 AM
At 4/1/2012 10:58:35 AM, nonentity wrote:
How was F-16 confirmed?

Through Jordan LDing him (I think?), and through LDF.
But if you got him killing thad through FI, that's good enough for a lynch.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:03:16 AM
At 4/1/2012 11:01:36 AM, Zaradi wrote:
How was F-16 confirmed?

Yeah. VTL F-16. The only thing I'm worried about is a cult win. I don't know the game mechanics...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:05:14 AM
At 4/1/2012 11:03:16 AM, nonentity wrote:
How was F-16 confirmed?

Yeah. VTL F-16. The only thing I'm worried about is a cult win. I don't know the game mechanics...

They win if they have a majority. Right now, I don't think it's possible for them to have a majority if we lynch mafia this round.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:05:20 AM
Okay, well I really have to go now. I'll try to check back periodically. For the love of God, town, please don't eff this up :p
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:06:38 AM
Getting Caught in a Pokeball

F16 - 3/6 - Vmpire, Zaradi, Nonentity
Nonentity - 1/6 - F16

This DP will end TUESDAY 8PM DDO Time, at which point, I will lynch the player with the most votes. If two or more players have equal votes, there will be a VTNL.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:08:33 AM
Hey guys. With Vmpire's LD coming back true and me telling the truth about drafterman, it's safe to say I am confirmed.

Now, a couple things we need to do before we rush a F-16 lynch....

@Zaradi, who did you attempt to vig kill? It clearly didn't work...

@Nonentity, what are the rest of your results? Were you alwasy FI? And if so, who else did you use it on? If I remember correctly, then FI sees everyone who has ever visited that person. Just seeing F-16 either means that he killed Thad or that a ninja killed thad.

But F-16 declines ever having visited him, so someone is lying.

Seeing as the mafia are at like 1 right now, a one for one trade would cause them to lose. We should go with lynching F-16, for technically I don't see how we could lose going that route.

But I want to hear from everyone before voting.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:08:50 AM
At 4/1/2012 11:08:25 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
You guys should lynch F_16 even if he is not Mafia. I have proof that he cheats:

http://www.debate.org...

xD This again?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:10:04 AM
At 4/1/2012 11:08:33 AM, PartamRuhem wrote:
Hey guys. With Vmpire's LD coming back true and me telling the truth about drafterman, it's safe to say I am confirmed.

Now, a couple things we need to do before we rush a F-16 lynch....

@Zaradi, who did you attempt to vig kill? It clearly didn't work...

No one. To play it safe, and I didn't have enough on him besides a sh1t role PM and a gut feeling, I didn't vig anyone. But my move initially was on F-16, before I cancelled it.

@Nonentity, what are the rest of your results? Were you alwasy FI? And if so, who else did you use it on? If I remember correctly, then FI sees everyone who has ever visited that person. Just seeing F-16 either means that he killed Thad or that a ninja killed thad.

Seeing as the mafia are at like 1 right now, a one for one trade would cause them to lose. We should go with lynching F-16, for technically I don't see how we could lose going that route.

But I want to hear from everyone before voting.
PartamRuhem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:12:57 AM
^ I thought you were supposed to kill mestari? Isn't he TP??

I think actually we should shift focus to Mestari and get him lynched. TP are never good to have if you think you are lynching the last mafioso. I mean, if F-16 is mafia, and we lynch him, and Mestari did lie about winning with the town, then we lose
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:14:53 AM
At 4/1/2012 11:12:57 AM, PartamRuhem wrote:

I think actually we should shift focus to Mestari and get him lynched. TP are never good to have if you think you are lynching the last mafioso. I mean, if F-16 is mafia, and we lynch him, and Mestari did lie about winning with the town, then we lose

No, because he was protecting the LD. Why would I kill the person protecting the person who was confirming you?

Assuming the cult still exists, which is likely, Mestari won't win just yet. We can off him tonight.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:38:34 AM
At 4/1/2012 11:14:53 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/1/2012 11:12:57 AM, PartamRuhem wrote:

No, because he was protecting the LD. Why would I kill the person protecting the person who was confirming you?

Actually, that was WIFOM. I protected you biatch. It worked.

Assuming the cult still exists, which is likely, Mestari won't win just yet. We can off him tonight.

Eh, whatever. If I die not I still win with the town. This means I win as Metari (1) and Mestari (2) so if you guys want to kill your doctor, at least I have made it damn-near impossible for you to lose now.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:38:46 AM

I could only use it once. That would be crazy if I could just use it every NP :p

Obviously lol If I was mafia, I would risk outing myself as lying at this point... There's no way I'd be able to win by getting a single mislynch which would lead to my own death in the next DP.

I think Zaradi should vig Mestari, just in case.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:40:13 AM
At 4/1/2012 11:38:46 AM, nonentity wrote:

I could only use it once. That would be crazy if I could just use it every NP :p

Obviously lol If I was mafia, I wouldn't risk outing myself by lying at this point... There's no way I'd be able to win by getting a single mislynch which would lead to my own death in the next DP.

Freudian slip :p
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:42:27 AM
At 4/1/2012 11:38:46 AM, nonentity wrote:

Obviously lol If I was mafia, I would risk outing myself as lying at this point... There's no way I'd be able to win by getting a single mislynch which would lead to my own death in the next DP.

Just so you know, no mafia night kill proves I protected a townie tonight. That confirms that I am the doctor, even if I am third party. Tell me how it makes any sense that a third party DOCTOR would win in FRONT of the town when they have to protect other people. Again, it doesn't make sense for me to be able to protect myself or I would just be bulletproof and not really a doctor.
Rules of Mafia

2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 11:53:56 AM
How was F-16 confirmed?

Possibilities of F-16 being Godfather that is immune to LDs as well as Cops? This should be the 4th vote. VTL F-16. We need to figure out who the 2 cultists are before we kill him though.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 12:14:10 PM
Getting Caught in a Pokeball

F16 - 4/6 - Vmpire, Zaradi, Nonentity, Mestari
Nonentity - 1/6 - F16

Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 12:41:49 PM
At 4/1/2012 12:40:33 PM, Jordan56 wrote:
Before we end the day phase, I want to hear some people's night actions. Then I will say who I watched.

I protected Zaradi. If you watched Zaradi there should also be a mafoso targetting him because there was no NK so obviously I blocked it.
Rules of Mafia

5. DP1 lynches are good.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 12:56:39 PM
WAIT.

We will kill F-16 but not yet. First, we need to kill the convicted third party, Mestari. We do not yet know for sure if he has aligned himself with town and it is critical that we take him out so that he cannot win.

The Vig can kill F-16.

VTL Mestari
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."